Paradise Obtained Ch. 01: Ilse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ilse was showing signs of inner turmoil as her mind was rewritten. She began to silently weep, tears running down her cheeks to drip from her chin.

"You must answer Ilse," I pressed.

"I... I don't love my boyfriend. I don't want to be with him or get married."

As she said it, the reinforcement broke her remaining resistance and she became calmer again as the new idea fixed in her head.

"That's right Ilse. When you leave work today you will ring your boyfriend and tell him your relationship is over and you never wish to see him again. No matter how much he pleads or argues you will stick to this. What will you do?"

"I will break up with my boyfriend tonight. I never wish to see him again."

"And the reason, Ilse, that you no longer love your boyfriend is that you have met your true and eternal love. The one man you will always love. And Ilse, that man is me. You love me, Ilse, with all your heart, soul and mind. You will always love me. And because you love me you will always do everything I ask, and do it willingly and to the best of your ability. Tell me what you feel, Ilse."

Her response was immediate this time.

"I love you, Matthew. I have always loved you and always will. You mean everything to me and I will do anything to please you."

"Very good, Ilse. All that you have learned about yourself today you will remember and you will know that it is true. When I release you, you will forget the light and me telling you these things, you will be certain they all come from within you."

Any loose ends, I wondered. Oh yes...

"One final thing. Before you call your boyfriend to break up with him you will pack a small suitcase of essentials and clothing for, say, three days. As soon as you have finished with your boyfriend you will leave your home and come to my hotel room. I will write down the address for you. We shall be flying to London together tomorrow. Now respond."

"Everything I have learned today is real and these are my true thoughts. I will forget everything else that has happened. I will come to you in your hotel tonight and we will be together forever." The beautiful blonde woman actually looked happy as she said it.

I switched off the device and pocketed it. "Now Ilse, come back to reality," I said, and snapped my fingers.

Ilse gave a start and looked round the room in a panicked way. Then she caught sight of my face and suddenly her expression softened and a look of pleasure and adoration came over her. "Matthew, my love," she whispered.

"It is alright, Ilse, everything is fine. How do you feel?"

"I feel wonderful. How could I feel anything else when you are here?" She was smiling.

I looked at Haller. "What do you think?"

It seemed I had impressed him. "Amazing, astonishing! The contract is yours and I think I have got a bargain."

I grinned at him, "With your permission one final demonstration is in order, I think".

"Ilse," I said, "it would please me if you gave me a blow-job, here and now. Don't worry about Herr Haller, he won't mind".

Ilse smiled again and said, "Of course my love. Are you sure you don't want to fuck me?"

I replied that we could save that for tonight, then I sat back on the couch and commanded, "On your knees."

Ilse hastened to comply and had soon freed my cock from my trousers and underwear. She took the head of the stiffening organ in her mouth and ran her tongue over the glans, rolling back my foreskin and licking at the most sensitive part. My penis responded, thickening and hardening in her mouth.

Ilse carried on her tongue teasing for a while, until I was fully erect. Then she began to bob her head, so that the stem of my cock slid in and out of her mouth as if fucking it. I grasped her hair with my right hand, allowing me a measure of control over the motion.

After a couple of minutes of this mouth fucking, Ilse withdrew my cock and spent time licking and tonguing every part of it, head, stem and balls, slobbering saliva all over it until it was soaked. Then she took it back into her mouth.

With all the added lubrication I was more able to truly fuck her mouth. I realised the lovely girl was doing her best to deep throat me like a porn star. All the inhibitions she has mentioned earlier had been removed by my brainwashing.

I had found the process of mind-fucking her earlier intensely erotic. Ilse was my first of course, but subsequent experience has proved to be that taking control of a woman is one of my biggest turn-ons. Between that and what she was doing to by cock, I wasn't going to last long and I sensed I was heading toward my orgasm.

"Milk me," I ordered. "Make me cum in your mouth. Then show me and swallow."

Ilse continued to let me fuck her mouth but now she used her hands as well on my cock-stem and balls, driving me toward a climax. At last, with a groan, I thrust my cock as deep as I could into her mouth and I released my sperm.

Jet after jet squirted into Ilse's mouth. She just about avoided choking on it, but there was so much cum that, try as she might, she could not contain it all. My spunk trickled out of the sides of her mouth and down her chin.

When my spasms subsided, Ilse withdrew my cock, opened her mouth to show it brimming with cum, then closed her lips and swallowed. She reopened her mouth to show it empty. Ilse then used her fingers to gather up the sperm that had coated her lips and chin and eagerly swallowed that as well. Finally, she spent some minutes licking my cock clean, milking it of every drop of cum with her greedy mouth.

At last, we were done and Ilse and I readjusted our clothing and composed ourselves.

Once Ilse had finished, Haller said to her, "My dear, after such good work, I think you deserve the rest of the day off. I will let your supervisor know. I believe you have a lot to do today anyway, so it is best you make a start."

Ilse thanked him and left. Haller handed me the contract and I signed it. We shook hands on the deal, as if we were the gentlemen we were pretending to be.

Haller said, "There is not much I can do about the boyfriend, but I will let Miss Hoffmann's family, friends and colleagues know that due to her promise she has been promoted and reassigned to special projects and will be travelling a lot over the next few years. That should keep everyone reasonably happy. I would suggest that you can tell her the same story, so it will match when she speaks to her family."

Haller was all business now. "Please transfer the intellectual property to me by the agreed means as soon as you are back in Oxford. I will be in touch about any small requirements we may have of you in future. Otherwise, I wish you health and happiness, and I look forward to hearing of your adventures as you grow your harem. Good luck, Matthew."

With that we parted on good terms and I have not actually met Herr Haller since.

* * * * *

That evening Ilse arrived safely at my hotel room, single suitcase in hand. I took her to the hotel restaurant to eat. There I asked about her fiancé. She confirmed that her broken-hearted boyfriend was now history. She had broken up with him initially by text message, followed up in a long-anguished telephone conversation.

He could not understand what had gone wrong. But Ilse had told him what she genuinely believed to be true. She had met another man and was madly in love. She had to be with that man, not him, and was leaving Germany immediately. In the end he had realised that she was not going to change her mind. The call had ended badly, with his pain turning to anger and him calling her a whore and a slut.

Did I feel guilty about causing all that? Well, yes, a little. But not for long. Ilse had changed out of her work suit and was looking sexy in a fight fitting and rather short black dress. My thoughts were turning more toward what would happen next. Her mind was already mine, now I wanted her body.

So, meal over, I took her back to my hotel room. I didn't feel that I needed anything especially sexually exotic, not yet. I just wanted straight-forward sex with this beautiful young woman, such as I had dreamed of for years. Love-making even, romantic, with a lot of stroking and touching of one another's bodies. Well, I could have whatever I wanted really.

And you must recall that, while Ilse's love for me was fake, she didn't believe that. As far as Ilse was concerned, she was with the great love of her life and her pleasure in this felt very real to her. She was as keen for this to happen as I was.

Once we reached the hotel room, Ilse spun on her high heels, presenting her shapely rear to my gaze. "Help me with this dress," she purred.

I stepped forward and embraced her, lightly kissing her neck. Then I slid the zip down the back of her dress. Ilse shrugged her shoulders and it slipped down to pool at her feet. Underneath she was wearing only a lacy black bra and matching thong.

Ilse's figure was stunning. She was in superb shape, with not an ounce of excess fat and yet with delightful curves where it mattered. My eyes admired her swelling breasts and the curve of her bottom. I could feel my cock starting to harden.

Ilse half turned. She could see my arousal. The blonde German girl gave a little impish smile and ran a hand over the front of my pants. My stiffening penis gave a twitch in response. "Is this for me?" she whispered.

I groaned "Oh, fuck, yes. It's all yours, babe."

She turned to face me. I embraced her, and for the first time we kissed. She blushed -- I had almost forgotten her natural modesty -- but opened also her mouth for a deep and passionate kiss. My lips were glued to hers as I penetrated her mouth with my tongue.

Ilse gave a gentle moan of anticipation, then parting from my embrace she knelt in front of me. The blonde girl undid my belt and unzipped my trousers. She pushed them, and my underwear, down. My cock sprang free.

Ilse took it in her hands and stoked the stiffening erection before taking it in her mouth. Her hand moved up and down, stroking the shaft. The feeling of her wet mouth on my cock was sublime, her tongue circling the throbbing head. But I already knew about that from this morning. I wanted more.

"My turn," I said. "Get on the bed, on your back."

I swiftly stripped naked and then lay on the bed next to Ilse. We kissed passionately, our tongues mingling in one another's mouths. The touch, sight, the scent of her was arousing. I was fully erect, but I was in no hurry. I wanted to savour this to the full, the culmination of years of work.

I reached round and unclipped Ilse's bra and threw it aside. Her perky, C-cup breasts were released. I caressed the soft flesh, teasing her nipples into erection, then removed down to take the right one into my mouth. I licked and teased the nipple with my tongue, then tried to suck as much of her breast into my mouth as I could.

It seemed that Ilse had sensitive breasts. She reacted to my actions with a soft moan of pleasure and held my head against her, seeking to help me. I repeated my licking and sucking on her other breast, and then alternated between them for a minute or so, to Ilse's satisfaction.

However, I had many other desires to explore and it was time to move on. I sat up and moved down the bed.

"Raise your hips." I ordered. Ilse obeyed and I drew her thong down her legs and over her feet.

"Spread your legs." I was enjoying the dominance I had over this lovely young woman. I need not worry about her agreement. I could do what I wanted, in the knowledge that she had no choice, not just to do it, but to enjoy it too. That power was erotically arousing enough on its own, even without Ilse's undoubted charms.

I lay down between her legs and began gently to lick her pussy. This was an art of which I knew little as yet, but Ilse bucked her hips up to meet my tongue in seeming pleasure. She was already very wet, and so aroused that my lack of experience seemed not to matter to her.

I buried my face between her un-resisting thighs and worked my tongue on her labia. When I found and tickled her sensitive clitoris, the lovely German girl fell in a frenzy of desire. She lifted her legs and locked them together behind my back, pulling my head more firmly against her pussy.

I wasn't entirely certain whether Ilse had climaxed or not, but I knew she was leaking juices from her cunt onto my lips. I decided that oral was something I would have plenty of time to explore later. Now it was time to fuck.

I pushed back against Ilse's legs and she released her grip. "Do you want me?" I asked.

"Oh, God, yes," she replied in her lightly accented but flawless English.

"Then ask for it."

"Please, Matthew..."

"Please, what?" I said, determined to make her say it.

"Please, fuck me."

"Perhaps your ex-boyfriend was right and you are a slut, begging me to fuck you."

"I am a slut for you, if you want. Your slut. Please fuck me. Fuck your slut."

Well, that did it. I doubt this respectable young woman had ever talked like that before. But she was indeed a slut now; my slut. Mine to use as I wished.

I looked down at her. Ilse lay on the bed before me in a state of lustful longing. She had half closed her eyelids, but I could see the glint of her eyes, fringed by her light blonde lashes, as she looked up at me with desire. Her lips were slightly parted, and the rounded globes of her breasts were heaving with anticipation.

I brought the head of my cock to the entrance to her cunt and pushed forward. She was wet and ready for me and I penetrated her without difficulty.

I pushed forward until she had taken my full length. Then I took the time to lay on the soft yielding body of this beautiful women. I felt fulfilled. That fumbled encounter with the prostitute was forgotten. This was the real loss of my virginity. And it was only the beginning.

Ilse had thrown her arms around my neck, and was kissing me with passion. This time she was the one to thrust her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues mingled. Then she thrust her bottom up to meet my cock, letting me know she wanted to be fucked.

I drew back a little and then began to slowly thrust in and out, allowing Ilse time to become accustomed to me. She soon showed that she wanted more, pushing her hips up to meet my cock as it penetrated her.

I speeded my movements, fucking her harder. It was simple missionary position intercourse, but the feel of her flesh against mine was inflaming my lust.

"Ilse, move your legs up and grip them with your hands."

I stopped my movements for a moment while she obeyed my command. She was a fit and flexible young woman and had no difficulty with my order. The effect was both to open her up more and to the change the angle of her vagina. I could now penetrate her more deeply. Despite this, the tight sheath of her cunt was still squeezing my cock delightfully.

I grasped Ilse's hips and began to fuck her at a steady pace, delighting in the sound of the slap of my thighs against hers. In truth, I was lost in my own pleasure and had forgotten hers for the moment.

But this proved of no importance, as soon I felt her trembling beneath me and she thrust her hips upward harder to meet my own movements. Realising she was on the brink, I speeded up, fucking her wet cunt as hard and fast as I was able. Ilse was making little moaning sounds of pleasure, her beautiful face looked almost as if she were in pain, and then suddenly she cried out.

"Ohhh... oh fuck... I'm cumming...," followed by some words in German.

I felt her already well-lubricated vagina become even wetter. Her cum was leaking out and dampening my balls.

The sight of this glorious girl climaxing was too much for me. I was revelling in her wonderful body and all I wanted now was to cum in her and finally mark her as mine. I continued the hard and fast fucking I had used to bring on her orgasm, knowing that it would take me there too.

It took only a few more moments before, with a final deep thrust, I buried my cock as deeply as I could within her cunt and nature took over, firing my spunk in a series of deliciously pleasurable spasms deep within her womb.

It was the best orgasm... no, it was the best moment... in my life, so far. I sank forward onto Ilse, and kissed her. "Thank you," I said. She just smiled in blissful happiness.

We lay locked together for a long time, our sweat covered bodies entangled, our mingled cum leaking slowly from Ilse's pussy around my slowly shrinking cock.

Ilse was whispering of her love for me. Although I knew I was the one that had put that idea there, I still found that to be loved so unconditionally by such a beautiful and sweet young woman, could not help but be satisfying. I felt loved, however corrupted in truth that emotion was.

I have found that this has been the basis of all my subsequent interactions with the women of my harem, to the point where I now genuinely feel affection, even love, for all of them, sick as this may seem in the circumstances. It is simply how it is.

Finally, I gently removed myself from Ilse's arms, rolled off the bed and went to shower. She soon joined me and, as the warm water caressed us, showed interest in further sex. But it had been a busy day and I knew tomorrow would be another such, so I ordered us both to bed.

As l was falling into an exhausted but satisfied slumber, the thought ran through my head that today had been the best of my life, but tomorrow could be even better...

* * * * *

In the next Chapter, Matt takes Ilse to the Inferno nightclub in London, where they meet an exotic dancer called Delilah...

12