All Comments on 'Paradise Obtained Ch. 01: Ilse'

by clantongang

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LotOfReadingLotOfReadingalmost 3 years ago

Excellent framing laid in! Thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
great story

This is an excellent beginning to what should be a great story. This chapter is well-conceived, well-written, with interesting characters, a fine plot, and an excellent love scene. If the author stays true to the promise made at the beginning and at the end of this chapter, (many authors do not), the reader is going to be gifted an outstanding story. Five stars.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

A very yummy and interesting start to this story. I'm looking forward to more of it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have to work in your german names. The ones you use were popular pre-WWII. The top 10 female names around the year 2000 were: Anna, Lea, Sarah, Hannah, Michelle, Laura, Lisa, Lara, Lena, Julia.

clantongangclantongangalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment re the names. It is a subject I find interesting. In this case I deliberately chose names that sounded distinctively German. Many of the ones you mention are also widely used in English speaking countries and I have quite a lot of characters to keep track of, so it helps make her stand out. At one point she was going to be called 'Inga'. I have had similar issues when searching for Japanese and Indian names for my characters only to discover that western style names are now becoming popular in those countries - I prefer something that that gives the character a specific identify.

PhiroEpsilonPhiroEpsilonalmost 3 years ago

Well written, although I don't really like the type of callous mind controllers taking a whole life away from a woman for their own satisfaction.

That said: I'm German, and First names come and go with the fashion. So I don't mind your using Ilse. Nobody knows if it might be among top 10 five years from now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No one smart enough to do this would put any of this information on any computer anyone else could access or openly allow anyone a hint of it for someone to ever find out, let alone follow/track. And they definitely would never trust someone else this much with this kind of thing without mind-controlling them first. Such ridiculous forced plot.

Also, lmao at anyone implying there's a non-callous way to go about using mind-controlling powers. The very act of mind-controlling is a complete disregard for others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclantongang@clantongang
I have been writing erotic stories for my own entertainment for many years, originally mainly BDSM and 'taboo' related but these days largely in the mind control genre. I thought it might be time to publish a few. All feedback appreciated. Just to add that while I find misogy...