Paradise Obtained Ch. 02: Delilah

Story Info
Matt adds Delilah to his harem.
5.3k words
4.65
25k
29

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters in this story are over 18, as stated within the story. Also the Inferno Club is entirely fictional (there is no club of this name in London) and it has no relationship to any similarly named real world organisation.

Paradise Obtained: Chapter 2 -- Delilah

The next morning Ilse and I flew to London. Once again, the ever-helpful Herr Haller had arranged the tickets, first class naturally. It is only an hour and a half flight and we were in central London by midday.

In keeping with my new found wealth, I booked an apartment suite in the Park Lane Hilton, which had bedroom, bathroom and a separate lounge. I had never enjoyed such luxury before and it was tempting to just remain there with Ilse. But I had things to do, so I left my beautiful German concubine there to amuse herself as best she could on her own.

I needed to deal with the financial and legal issues that arose from my suddenly enhanced financial circumstances. This proved less difficult than I expected, as I soon discovered that being seen as 'high net worth' opens all sorts of doors and provides a lot of first-class customer service.

Given that Haller's highly reputable company was the clearly established source of my new wealth and income, and I had the documentation to prove it, I soon had new London and Swiss bank accounts set up. My new credit rating was more than enough to ensure the ability to spend my wealth with ease. Tomorrow I would be free to return to Oxford, resign my role at the University and complete the knowledge transfer to JI Weyer-Kant.

On returning to the Hilton around 6.p.m., I found a bored and frustrated Ilse. True, she was overjoyed to see me, but I realised I had been a little cruel in leaving her alone for hours. My programming had installed a very high sex drive in her, not quite a nymphomaniac but not far off, and then I had just abandoned her. As a result, she had spent much of the afternoon in a highly frustrated and horny state.

I realised that I urgently needed to expand my harem so the girls could have sex with each other when I was otherwise engaged -- or, perhaps, simply too exhausted. Meantime, I felt the need to make it up to Ilse.

"Come on," I said, "let's have an early meal in a restaurant somewhere and then I will take you to a nightclub. We will see if we can find a sexy babe and both get laid."

Ilse was thrilled and excited by this agenda, especially the suggestion of her first experience of lesbian sex. For my part, I regarded this as the minimum outcome. I had hopes that I might find a suitable recruit to be my second sex-slave.

A little judicious searching on the internet located a likely venue -- the Inferno Club. Their website made it clear that 'adult' entertainment was their speciality, which sounded promising for the kind of evening I envisaged. I also found a nearby Thai restaurant and booked us in. A short taxi journey across town later, and within an hour we were eating our meal. The Inferno Club was just five minutes' walk away.

Just as we were finishing, I received a text on my phone from Haller. I was to go to Oxford tomorrow and send through the intellectual property. This was no problem, as it was already my intention. Then in two days' time I, together with any associates I had gathered to that point, was to fly to Italy and purchase a villa in Tuscany. We were then to stay there until contacted again.

I knew, of course, that when Haller referred to 'associates', it was code for my harem. This sounded a pleasant enough agenda, and I certainly had no intention of biting the hand that was feeding me. Accordingly, I replied with my acceptance of the instructions.

We finished our meal and I paid, then we walked to the Inferno Club. According to its website it had the reputation of being one of the most exclusive and erotic venues in London. You had to be at least 21 to enter, no raucous teens here, and, naturally enough, all the performers were 18+.

Ilse had dressed in the sexiest outfit she possessed. Admission for her was a nominal fee. The entry charge for me, which once I would have considered extortionate, now seemed trivial. Once inside, a large tip to a waitress secured us one of the best seats in the house, a secluded intimate cubby hole with room for no more than 3 or 4 people, but with an excellent view of the stage.

The entertainment consisted of pole-dancing and stripping. Many of the girls were very attractive and often they were skilled performers and most were both, yet I saw nothing exceptional such as would make we wish to recruit them to my harem. In my view, the majority were going through the motions for the money.

It is fair to say that the rest of the club's cliental seemed happy enough, and Ilse, with her heightened sexuality and new interest in the female form, was hugely excited. Our largely private viewing point meant that she was able to spend much of her time with her short skirt up and her knickers down and either my hand or hers toying with her pussy.

Then the MC took the stage with a flourish, as if about to announce something of great importance. I noticed that the audience also seemed to think something special was coming.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," he announced, "the time has come to introduce the special lady that I know many of you have come to see. Our very own mistress of the Inferno Club. She knows no limits and she doesn't guarantee to respect yours. The one, the only, the sexiest babe in town -- Delilah!"

Delilah strutted on to the stage as if she owned the place, and at that moment she frankly did. Every eye in the house was on her and she was mesmerising to behold, oozing raw sex appeal.

She was wearing a sort of PVC bondage suit in red, yellow and black in keeping with the colours of the Inferno Club. It was revealing, and yet covered everything vital. During her performance she removed not a stitch, nor exposed one extra inch of flesh, and yet was sexier by far than any of the strippers who had preceded her. The exact details of her act I cannot now recall, but the overall impact is seared into my mind.

Delilah was accompanied onto the stage by two handsome and muscular male dancers, one black and one white, and two beautiful and lithe women, one East Asian, the other a blonde. They were also dressed in PVC, but considerably less of it than the star.

Delilah now proceeded to engage in a complex dance routine with them. The five performers moved together in intricate patterns, the effect of which was to persuade the viewers that Delilah was subduing and mastering her four slaves until they could no longer resist her slightest whim.

Somehow the whole audience felt certain that at any minute she would be fucking all four of them on stage, and the reaction of the other dancers -- genuine it seemed to me -- implied they were all wishing she would. Of course, this didn't happen, otherwise the Inferno Club's operating licence would have been forfeit, but the sexual tension and energy being generated in the room was extraordinary.

Delilah seemed to challenge every man in the room with the question, "do you really think you could cope with me?" and every woman with the question, "do you really think you can compete with me?"

In fact, so powerful was her performance, I would guess that even some of the straight women were wondering whether kissing a girl would really be that awful. As for Ilse, she was watching wide eyed, practically drooling with longing. To be honest, I probably was too. But what I was busy thinking was that I must have Delilah in my harem.

When Delilah and her minions were finished, she exited the stage to a storm of applause. I noted that a large number of people of both sexes felt a sudden need to head for the rest rooms, perhaps to relieve their feelings, as one might say. Other couples decided that this was to moment to head off together, often in close embrace.

However, I had more serious business to attend to. I hailed a passing waitress, who was skimpily dressed as a sort of fantasy French maid, that being the Inferno Club's idea of a staff uniform.

"Excuse me. Umm ... Miss Delilah, does she entertain visitors back stage?" I asked.

The waitress took in Ilse and me with a glance, and then replied, "Yes she does. You can obtain her company for a while, but she has to like you and even then you need deep pockets. If you and the lady want something special, I am sure we could reach an arrangement much more easily."

I smiled at the waitress and shook my head. She was pretty enough, but I was aiming higher. "Thank you for the offer, but I will take my chances with Delilah," I replied.

The waitress pointed out the door to the backstage area and Ilse and I made our way over to it. I found it wasn't locked, and we passed through. The corridor beyond was quieter, better lit and much more basically functional in its décor than the main club.

To my left was another door, which seemed likely to lead to the performers' dressing rooms. Standing in front of it was a huge man in an ill-fitting suit, as obvious a club security 'bouncer' as you could wish to meet. He was engaged in debate with a man in his forties, clearly a businessman by his office suit, but currently somewhat drunk. The businessman was trying to get through the door with a wish to see Delilah. The bouncer was having none of it.

I held up a hand to Ilse, signalling her to stay still. We didn't have to wait long. The huge security man, tiring of his discussion with the drunk, simply picked him up as if he were a child rather than a grown man. Then he half-carried, half-dragged him to the door we had just come through, and dumped him out of it. Ilse and I politely got out of the way while he did this.

The bouncer then resumed his place on guard at the door. Once he was settled again, I calmly and steadily approached him. "Good evening," I said politely, "I would like to speak to Miss Delilah."

The bouncer fixed me with an intimidating stare. "Delilah trusts me to decide who to allow to see her. Why the hell should I let you in?"

"Three reasons," I replied crisply. "Firstly you can see that, unlike that previous gentleman, I am neither drunk, nor indeed under the influence of any other drug. Secondly, my fair companion here, whose name is Ilse by the way, will be accompanying me, and I somehow think that Miss Delilah would regard that as a plus. Thirdly, I can assure you that I am sufficiently wealthy to meet any requirements she may have in the way of expenses."

Of my three reasons, the bouncer seemed most taken by Ilse, eying her with interest. I couldn't blame him, given the short, tight dress she was wearing, which showed her figure off to perfection.

It was time to offer for the inevitable bribe. "As token of this, I have here a £50 note that is yours just for having this conversation and a second one if you would be so kind as to make the introduction."

I handed the £50 note to him. He held it up to a light and peered at it. Then, apparently satisfied, he pocketed it and said, "Yes, well, you seem like a nice enough gent. You and the lady can follow me."

He opened the door and we proceeded a short way down a corridor, past a couple of doors to what I took to be dressing rooms, before stopping at one with a star on it. The bouncer knocked and then said, "Delilah, its Derek. Customers."

The door opened and there was Delilah. The light here was not great, but even by the dim illumination I was able to conclude that she was just as beautiful and sexy close-up as on stage.

Derek was looking a bit nervous all of a sudden as if her presence unsettled him in a way he was not used to. "Hi. Umm ... this gentleman and his girl seem alright. Are you happy for them to see you or shall I throw them out?"

Delilah looked at us both, seeming to especially devour Ilse with her eyes. "Thank you Derek, they can stay. No more visitors until I tell you otherwise please." Then she invited Ilse and I to enter her dressing room. As I did so, I handed Derek the second £50. Then we were inside and Delilah shut the door.

Despite the star on the door the room was quite small. Delilah sat in front of a wall mirror surrounded by light bulbs. The surface in front of the mirror was covered in make-up, pieces of costume jewellery and other such items. There was a small table and two other chairs, which she signalled for us to take. Apart from that, the room was mainly full of clothing, hung on racks and scattered around.

Given the eroticism of the performance, I had somehow expected to find one or more of the dancers from her show in here ready to make love, but Delilah was alone. She had already shed the bondage outfit -- I could see it lying nearby -- and was clad in a dressing gown and slippers. I couldn't help wondering what, if anything, she was wearing underneath.

In the slightly better light from the bulbs I could see that Delilah was younger than I had thought. Her commanding performance has made her seem very mature, maybe in her early 30s. Now I realised that she was not such older than Ilse, perhaps 23 or 24. Either way her beauty was not in doubt, her copper blonde hair framing a knowing but still youthful face.

I spoke. "Miss Delilah, my name is Matthew Mitchell. This is Ilse Hoffmann. We greatly enjoyed your performance and I thought perhaps we could ..."

She interrupted me before I could go further.

"Just Delilah will do. Thanks for the kind comments on the show, but I don't believe in a lot of time wasting. I assume you would like to sleep with me. Well, I am not a whore but I do sometimes oblige admiring 'fans' (she said the word with a note of sarcasm) in that way. However, my time is valuable so I require a considerable payment to make it worth my while. Generally I charge £500 an hour. However, if you are planning on including your girlfriend there in the fun and she is up for a proper threesome I will give you a discount -- let's say £350 an hour -- because I like the look of her."

"Well that is a most generous offer, but I had something else in mind". While she was talking I had slipped the mind control device out of my pocket. "Delilah, could you just look at this for me," I said, switching it on.

"What's that," she said, "some kind of sex-toy?" And then she looked at the light and was transfixed.

"Delilah you must look at the light. You can't look away. Keep looking at the light", I said in a level tone.

Delilah was actually easier to subdue that Ilse had been. Whereas Ilse had been nervous, I had caught Delilah off guard and relaxed, feeling she was the one in control of the situation. She had no mental defences up; no caution or wariness. Vulnerable, she succumbed rapidly.

"What is your real name," I asked initially, out of curiosity.

"Hayley Butler," she answered in a dull voice, "but I hate that name, it isn't me. That's the name my parents gave me and I am free of them and their stupid rules. The person I am is Delilah."

"Very well, I will always call you Delilah." Somehow, even in a hypnotic trace, she managed to look pleased by this.

"What do you think about sex Delilah?"

"I love sex in all its forms, men, women, vanilla or kinky, oral, anal and vaginal, threesomes, foursomes and orgies. My favourite is being dominant in BDSM, although I do switch to sub for the right person. I work in this club as a dancer and on the side I am a high class call girl. I have an 'Only fans' webcam site and I attend S&M parties for fun. I am thinking of doing some porn vids." All this was said with much more enthusiasm than the usual monotone of my subjects.

Even with my power to control minds, her extreme sexual openness almost managed to intimidate me. 'Bloody hell', I thought, 'nothing to re-programme there, she has it all already'. Still, it would save us all some time.

"Do you have a boyfriend, girlfriend, partner?"

"No, I am free and easy. Fuck and suck who I want, when I want."

"Delilah, that has just changed. You realise that you are in love with me. You must be with me. I am the only man for you. You will still happily sleep with any number of girls, but you are passionately, deeply in love with me and will follow me wherever I go and will always do whatever I want or ask. Your only wish is to please me. Now explain what I have told you."

"I am in love with you. I must be with you and obey you and please you. I cannot live without you."

"That is correct, Delilah. Now when I wake you, you will forget what has just happened and what I have said. You will know that the love you feel for me is real and comes from within you. You will come with me to my hotel tonight. Repeat this."

"When I awake I will forget what has happened. I will love you and want to come with you."

Then I turned the light on Ilse, "Ilse you will forget what you have just seen and heard."

"I will forget," she replied.

"Now, Delilah, Ilse, awake!"

Delilah came round with a start and then smiled as she saw me. "My love," she said and then looked profoundly confused, "I can't remember your name."

"It's Matthew, remember? But you can call me Matt," I said.

Her face cleared, "Of course, Matt, the man I love."

I eyed her hungrily. "Delilah, why don't you take off that dressing gown and those slippers as well?"

As she did so, to my delight, my guess was proved correct. She was stark naked underneath. Her dancer's toned body, curvaceous and delectable, was displayed before me.

"Ilse," I said, "take off your clothes and then start kissing Delilah."

Ilse, who had been waiting all evening for this, hastened to obey. Soon I was enjoying the sight of the two gorgeous girls in a passionate embrace, their hands running over each other's naked flesh, their faces pressed together, tongues mingling in a French kiss, Delilah's light reddish-brown hair tangling with Ilse's blonde.

I freed my growing erection from my clothing and stroked it as I watched the action. Delilah had moved her mouth down to suck on Ilse's erect nipples, while her hands caressed the German girl's breasts. It was obvious that she had a lot of experience of how to please a woman. Ilse, whose first time this was with another girl, had a look of something near bliss on her face.

Then Delilah dropped to her knees and, moving her head between Ilse's legs, began to run her tongue skilfully over the blonde's pussy. Ilse was making moaning noises of delight and her legs gave back until she was perched on the edge of the table.

Delilah was skilfully teasing her new lover by deliberately avoiding her clitoris. When she finally caressed that most sensitive of places with her tongue, Ilse's whole body gave a jerk of reaction that almost toppled her off the table. She gave a moan of pleasured delight so loud that I worried we would attract attention. But no one came. I guess that such sounds coming from Delilah's dressing room were not unexpected.

The dancer was now working feverishly on Ilse's clit and labia, driving her swiftly toward a powerful orgasm. At last, sensing that Ilse was hovering on the brink, Delilah thrust first one, then two fingers into her vagina to caress her G-spot and concentrated her tonguing on Ilse's clitoris. Ilse threw her head back, her neck and face flushed, and she gave a series of loud groans as waves of pleasure engulfed her.

I was almost jealous. Ilse's orgasmic reaction was far stronger than anything she had done as a result of my love-making last night. Still, there was no denying it was also stunningly erotic to see and hear. While I had been watching I had removed my clothing. My cock was rock hard. I felt it was time I got in on the action.

"Delilah, leave Ilse to recover. Get over here and sit on my cock," I said, holding my stiffened penis and waggling it slightly at her.

12