Paradise Obtained Ch. 02: Delilah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delilah looked over at me. I could see her face was wet with Ilse's juices. She grinned happily at the sight of my erection and I realised again just how much this woman loved sex. I might be mind-controlling her, but in many ways I was just an amateur in a world she had long mastered.

Delilah swiftly rose and, coming over to me, spread her legs and straddled my seated form. I could see from her moistened pussy that she was already very wet. Her oral session with Ilse had turned her on too.

Without needing any further order, she lowered herself on to me, grasping my erection with her right hand and steering it between her legs. She brushed the tip of my penis along her pussy for a few moments, stimulating herself and lubricating me with her juices. Then she brought the head to the entrance to her vagina.

I found that I entered her easily, so wet was she in her excitement. Delilah wriggled her gloriously toned backside, slowly easing herself down the length of my cock until finally she was sitting on my lap, facing me. The whole length of my cock was embedded in her hot, wet, but still delightfully tight, cunt. I could feel her weight pressing gently on my balls.

Delilah stared down at me, a look of lust on her face, then bent forward and kissed me for the first time. She then sat back up straighter and, using her legs and hips, began to rise and fall, fucking herself on my cock. I let her set the rhythm, but thrust my own hips up as best I could in keeping with it.

Meanwhile, Ilse had recovered enough to join us. She began by first French kissing me and then sucking on Delilah's erect nipples. Delilah was fucking me faster now, bouncing up and down on my cock which slid slickly in and out of her dripping cunt. She was controlling the pace and driving us both toward orgasm.

Ilse left off the kissing and thrust her left hand between our hot bodies and circled her fingers over Delilah's clitoris, while with her right she reached round to stroke my balls. I admired her dexterity, while Delilah gave a moan of pleasure and began to really hump me, pounding up and down on my cock, her bum loudly smacking against my legs.

The vigour of Delilah's movements forced Ilse to give up on her clit stimulation, so she went behind the dancer, reached round her body and began to squeeze and fondle both her breasts. This finally tipped Delilah over the edge. She suddenly stiffened, ground down hard on my cock and gave a series of loud cries as she climaxed.

The sight and sound of this, combined with the pressure my new fuck-slave's cunt was exerting on my penis, was too much for me as well. I gave a thrust upward that buried my cock deep within her and then shot streams of spunk into her vagina.

By now Ilse had a hand between her legs, vigorously rubbing her clit, and soon she joined us. All three of us had orgasmed within 30 seconds of one another.

Delilah collapsed forward onto me and we lay in the chair for some time, my slowly shrinking cock still within her. Eventually she lifted herself from me and as my penis withdrew, a steam of mingled sperm and cunt juice dribbled from her pussy onto my groin and legs.

Ilse gave a small cry of delight and moved to crouch between my legs and beneath Delilah, catching the stream in her mouth. Then she pressed forward placing her mouth to Delilah's cunt and sucked the combined juices out. When she had done and withdrawn her mouth, Ilse flipped round and used her tongue to clean my cock and the mess that had fallen on me.

Finally, the blonde used her fingers to spoon the last of the cum into her mouth, smiled and said something in German. I looked at her quizzically. She thought for a moment and said, "I think the translation would be 'Waste not, want not'."

I was thinking just how much I had changed Ilse, but Delilah laughed and said, "I like her. I like her a lot. There's nothing better than a woman who understands how to be a good cum-slut. I hope you plan to keep her, my love. I don't mind sharing you with a girl like this."

"Oh, don't worry about that," I replied. "I am just getting started." And I realised it was true. Turning hot women into sex-slaves could get seriously addictive, just as Albrecht Haller had warned me. Delilah just looked slightly puzzled, wondering what I meant.

***

I now instructed the girls to get dressed and did so myself. Once all three of us were moderately respectable -- even Delilah's street clothing was short, tight and revealing -- we left the Club together and took a taxi back to the Hilton apartment.

Once there, I showered and decided to go to bed. I was aware that I had a busy day tomorrow and thought it would be sensible to get some sleep.

In contrast the girls were far too excited to do likewise. In particular, Ilse was insistent that Delilah had to show her everything she knew about lesbian sex, which I suspected would prove to be a lot. They were soon on one of the large sofas in the lounge, rapidly losing their already scanty clothing.

I knew if I stayed to watch, I would end up getting horny and fucking them and before you knew it, hours would have passed. So I left them already locked in a passionate sixty-nine, eagerly lapping at each other's cunts with their wet tongues, and firmly shut the bedroom door behind me.

***

Perhaps unsurprisingly, I wasn't destined to get a full night's sleep. The fault was mine of course. I had given Ilse a heightened sex drive. I hadn't needed to do that with Delilah, but I had programmed her to be in love with me, just as I had with Ilse. Short of a direct order, which I had failed to give, the chances they were going to let the object of their adoration just lie there asleep were never great.

It was around one in the morning they woke me, albeit in the most pleasant manner imaginable. I opened my eyes to find two beautiful and sexy young women sharing the duty of licking and sucking my cock.

That rogue organ was in rebellion against my intention to rest, as it had already grown hard under their lapping tongues and was urging me to forget the idea of sleep. Delilah and Ilse were equally clear they would not leave me alone until I had fucked them both.

"All right you horny bitches," I finally sighed, "But don't think you are going to get off lightly for disturbing your Master's sleep. Prepare to be taken hard."

I had them kneel side by side on the bed next to each other, Delilah on the left, Inga on the right, legs spread and their delightful backsides up in the air. I knelt behind them and slid a hand between their legs to feel their pussies. Both were wet, as I expected, given they had been busy with their own Sapphic fun before waking me.

Knowing they were ready to be fucked, I wasted no time on subtleties. I positioned my cock to Inga's cunt and pushed forward, entering her. At the same time I found Delilah's virginal entrance with my fingers and slid one inside her. Both girls gasped at the sudden penetration.

I commenced screwing Inga doggy-style, giving her the full length of my cock in a steady rhythm. At the same time I was finger fucking Delilah, having already added a second finger. Both women were pushing back against my intrusion, eager for the sensations I was giving them.

After a couple of minutes I withdrew from my blonde German fuck-slave and fed my cock into Delilah's waiting cunt. In compensation I penetrated Inga with two fingers from my right hand.

So it went on for some time, with me happily swapping back and forth between their two willing and wet cunts at regular intervals. The girl I wasn't fucking at that moment, I vigorously fingered. I found both were happy to take three fingers.

I was carelessly rough with my women, treating them as the fuck-slaves I had made them. But the girls were on heat and happy enough to be used in that way. In fact Delilah and Ilse both came more than once before I was ready to shoot my load.

There was only one way that was going to happen, given the mood I was in. "Right, you two bitches", I ordered, "off the bed and to kneel at my feet." They hurried into position and I gave my final order "Look up at me, sluts."

It took only a few stokes of my cock and I was cumming. I had seen facials in porn often enough, but this was another first for me. I directed my first spurt toward Ilse. The string hit the bridge of her nose, went across her forehead and into her blonde hair. She got the second on her right cheek. I swiftly switched to Delilah and hit her mouth and chin.

Delilah grabbed my cock and took it into her mouth, taking a couple more spurts of cum there. Then she shared my dick with Ilse, so she could help clean me up. Delilah dribbled my sperm from her mouth onto my cock so the blonde could share it. Finally, when the girls decided that I was done, they kissed, spunky tongues mingling.

With that they were finally content to leave me alone, going off together to clean up. I threw myself back into the bed and fell into an exhausted, but contented, sleep.

*****

In the next Chapter, Matt, asked by Ilse to get her a souvenir of his trip to Oxford, obtains one that you definitely couldn't buy in a gift shop -- 19 year-old student, Georgia.


12