All Comments on 'Paradise Obtained Ch. 06: Millie'

by clantongang

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

Very well done! Thank you!

AssholeMcGeeAssholeMcGeealmost 3 years ago

Why does every mind control story have an antagonist mind control who steal the girls of the mc. The trope is honestly getting irritating

clantongangclantongangalmost 3 years agoAuthor

If it's any consolation, Haller doesn't want the girls as such. They are still Matt's to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think you're views on feminists are incorrect. Women's who complain about the patriarchy are simply wanting to me treated as equals. Being able to do everything a man can do isn't feminism. Not every woman wants to do the same things as every man, I don't want to do be able to do everything a woman can do. They just want to not treated as lesser people in society.

That being said I like the series and I'm looking forward to more

clantongangclantongangalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Just to say that they aren't my views on feminism, it's just Matt's take on Millie's personality. Happily I don't believe the same things as my characters which, given the sorts of things they do, is a very good thing. I'm pretty certain Matt's not a feminist, as he goes around enslaving women, but I don't think self-awareness is his strongest suite, so he probably thinks he is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclantongang@clantongang
I have been writing erotic stories for my own entertainment for many years, originally mainly BDSM and 'taboo' related but these days largely in the mind control genre. I thought it might be time to publish a few. All feedback appreciated. Just to add that while I find misogy...