Paradise Obtained Ch. 06: Millie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the dam finally broke it was sudden. Millie gave a sudden cry of "Oh, fuck this!" leapt from her chair, ran across the room and dragged Georgia off me. Seconds later my cock was embedded in the Australian's mouth and she was sucking on it furiously.

I was somewhat shocked by the speed of these events, although not as much as Georgia who was picking herself off the floor where Millie had flung her. But then a feeling of triumph hit me. I knew I had won. Having given me one hole, she would not be able to deny me the others. In fact, I decided then and there, that I would fuck the other two that evening. By the time I had finished she would understand that I was indeed her Master.

I further realised that with Millie I would truly have to master her. She was so strong-willed that half measures would not be enough. I had to break her will now, tonight. If I did so, then she was mine forever.

So, this would be rough on her, not so much physically as emotionally and psychologically. But it was in everyone's best interest really and I could always make it up to her later. And I would ensure she enjoyed herself. When she submitted, I would make sure she had the best orgasm of her life. That way the pleasure would reinforce the rightness of her submission to me as her Master and her lover.

*****

I observed when writing about Kanako that even if the woman is unskilled, there is usually still pleasure in a blowjob. Millie was the exception that proved the rule. She was attacking my cock with such vigour that I was getting worried she would do me an injury. Therefore, I decided to treat her mouth as duly ticked off my list for conquest and instead concentrate on fucking her. But first I needed to force her to acknowledge her new status as one of my harem slaves.

I knew that Georgia could help me here. I had programmed my harem with a couple of useful routines while we were in Tuscany, one being a submission and humiliation one that we had all found a huge turn-on. I could use the code word now.

I told Millie to leave my cock alone and then turned to where the American teen was standing. "Georgia, submit." She knew exactly what that meant. There would be no more "Matt" or "darling" from her until I released her. I was her Master once more. Georgia instantly dropped to her knees on the floor, clasped her hands behind her back and looked downward, the very picture of a submissive slave-girl, especially given she was naked.

I looked at Millie, "Strip, then kneel next to Georgia in the same position."

The Australian girl looked surprised and started to say, "But why..."

I leant over and slapped her across the face. "Do you think you are worthy to be in my harem? Do you think you are superior to her?" I said pointing at Georgia.

"I... I can do anything she can."

"Then learn to obey me, you useless slut! And call me Master from now on."

Millie said, "Yes Master," and she showed some good sense by not waiting for further orders but climbing off the bed, ripping her clothes off as quickly as she could and then kneeling next to Georgia, copying her position.

I was treated to my first sight of her naked body. She really was very fit, not muscular but in superb shape, and she was every bit as desirable as I had hoped. I also got a good look at the tattoo on her upper arm. It was a red heart and over it was written "Mum and Dad", which was unexpected and rather sweet.

I looked down at my two slaves waiting quietly for my orders. "Georgia, tell me what you are."

"Your slave, Master."

"And what else?"

"A slut, Master."

"Whose slut, are you?"

"Yours Master."

"Tell me about your body. Who owns it and what is it for?"

"My body is yours. My mouth, my breasts, my cunt, my ass and all the rest of me, exists to give you pleasure Master."

"And what is your highest purpose in life?"

"For you to use me in any way you want. I live for your cum, in my mouth or cunt or ass. I am your cum-dump fuck-toy Master."

"Very good Georgia. You are a good slave and I am pleased with your obedience." I noticed that the American gave a little shudder of pleasure at my praise. I realised that this debasement was arousing her. Millie was my main interest tonight, but I decided Georgia should get a reward too and I knew how I would arrange that.

"Millie. You want to be part of my harem and serve your Master. You have heard from Georgia what that means. Now you must tell me what you are, as she has done."

Millie looked down at the floor and started to mutter, almost to herself, "I am your slave and... and a slut..."

"Stop that," I said. "Look me in the eyes and speak clearly. And start again."

Millie looked up. Her blue eyes looked up into mine, her cute face fringed by her short cut blonde hair. She took a deep intake of breath and then released it, calming herself. Then she spoke firmly and clearly, as if she had decided on something.

"Master, I submit to you. I am your slave and your slut. My body is yours and you will fuck it in any way that pleases you. It is my pleasure to give you my mouth and cunt and ass. Use me as your fuck-toy whore."

Not word perfect, but she had got the gist. I knew then that she was mine. My fucking her was now just a formality -- but it would be a highly pleasurable one for both of us.

"Correct Millie. I accept you into my harem as an equal with your sisters and subservient only to me. And now I shall indeed use you in the way you have asked for. Get on the bed on all fours."

There are lots of positions in which to make love to a woman and most of them are delightful. But if, as now, your objective is just to fuck a slut and ensure she knows who is her Master, then there is really only one that does the job. When you pound a woman from behind, she knows she's been taken. The odd thing about that is, if you ask a woman what's their favourite sex position that's the one most of them pick.

I turned to Georgia, still kneeling in her slave position and said, "You have done well and deserve a reward. Get on the bed and spread your legs in front of Millie. She will eat you out while I fuck her."

"Thank you Master," the American teen said and hurried to obey.

I knelt behind Millie and felt between her legs. I wasn't sure, given she wasn't naturally submissive and was not normally into men, whether this situation would have turned her on. I need not have worried; she was nice and wet. Perhaps letting someone else take change for a change was exciting for her, or maybe there was just too much sexy stuff going on around her. Whatever the reason, Millie's cunt was well-lubricated.

I suppose technically she was a virgin in the sense no man had ever had her. But I didn't doubt that she had been penetrated by all sorts of substitutes. Sure enough, when I positioned my cock to the entrance to her vagina and pushed forward, I met no resistance. She was wet, ready and open. A few thrusts and for the first time in her life Millie had a man's cock in her, balls deep.

My purpose was to subdue her, make her mine and, above all, ensure she accepted being taken by me whenever and however I wanted. It was essential therefore to fuck her hard and fast. I began to pump in and out of her cunt at a steadily increasing pace.

Millie took it without any complaint. Her face being buried in Georgia's pussy could have had something to do with that, but I don't think so, given that she was pushing back at each thrust. Also, the slurping noises of my cock in her pussy told me she was getting wetter and wetter.

Georgia in contrast was making quite a lot of noise. I asked her whether Millie was doing a good job.

"Oh God, Master... she's amazing. Even better than Lilah... oooooh." From that point onward I got nothing further coherent from Georgia, who was concentrating on using both hands to keep Millie's head in place between her legs, while she lay back and gave little gasping moans of pleasure.

The mention of Delilah prompted the sudden realisation for me that she and Millie would pretty automatically become rivals. Two alpha females each thinking that they were head of the harem -- and both being wrong, because I already knew that was Georgia's role.

Then it was time to stop thinking and concentrate on fucking. I was slamming my cock rapidly in and out of Millie's cunt by now, my groin slapping into her bottom cheeks with each thrust with a satisfying smack. Millie was clearly moving nearer to the orgasm I was determined to give her to show her what her Master could do for her.

When it came it was triggered by Georgia. The blonde teen suddenly arched her back while still desperately pressing Millie's head to her pussy and gave a series of moaning cries as she came in what looked to be a huge climax. It was an arousing sight and I nearly lost control as well. For Millie, her face pressed against Georgia's cunt, it was the final straw to her over-stimulated body. I felt her vagina contract around my cock and I knew she was cumming.

I rode her through it and then pulled my firmly erect cock out of her cunt. It was covered in her juices. I used my fingers to scope some more of her cunt juice and smeared it on her asshole. Then, without further ceremony, I took possession of Millie's third and final hole. Even with Millie's natural lubrication I expected it to be difficult to enter her this way, but I was able to do so reasonably easily. I guessed that while cock was new to her, she had taken other things up there before.

Despite that, her anal passage was still firmly squeezing my cock as I fucked her, and the sensations I was receiving were pushing me toward climax. I knew I wouldn't last too long this way, but I had made her cum and taken her cunt and ass, so that didn't really matter. Therefore, I just gripped Millie's hips and enjoyed myself fucking her ass.

But then one final wicked thought entered my head. I would make her beg for my cum. "So, slut, do you like your Master's cock in your ass? Does it feel good there?"

"Uhhhh, yes Master," the blonde moaned.

"And did you cum from my cock in your pussy like the little whore you are?"

"Yes Master."

"So, what do you want me to do from now on?"

"Fuck me Master. Whenever, and however, you want."

"And what about now? Do you want my cum in your ass, slut?" I demanded.

"Ohhhhh... Yes Master."

"Then beg for it," I said firmly.

"Master, please cum in my slutty ass. I need your cum in me. Please Master I beg you..."

She got not further, as I started to slam my cock deep into her anal passage and she could only moan at the feelings I was giving her. Then Georgia stirred herself from her post-orgasmic haze and slid a hand up under Millie's flat stomach and between her legs. The American rubbed her new lover's clitoris. It took no more than 15 or 20 seconds of this and Millie was crashing into her second orgasm of the evening.

The agitated motions of the blonde Aussie as she came were two much for me as well. I gave a final thrust that buried my cock deep within her and ejaculated my spunk into her bowels. Holding onto Millie's hips as the spasms of my orgasm shot strings of cum into her, I felt a real sense of triumph. I had mastered a strong woman and made her mine, and now her strength would serve me.

*****

Later, as the three of us lay together in tired happiness, me with one arm around each of my girls, Millie asked, "It won't be like that every time will it Master? I mean I loved it, but it was also testing."

"No Millie. You have acknowledged me as your Master and recognised that you must obey. Given that, we are now free to explore all sorts of pleasures together. Also, you can stop calling me Master for now. Matt will do just fine."

"Aww, no, I'm an army girl... you give your mates a special name. I think I'll call you... Boss." And so began Millie's nicknaming of us.

I smiled at her. I wanted to reward her and I thought I knew how. "Given your preferences, this might interest you." I reached over and picked up my phone up from the bedside table. I leafed through my photos and showed her pictures of Ilse, Delilah and Kanako, and, being honest, they were rather revealing photos, not featuring much in the way of clothing. "These ladies are part of your new family, along with Georgia."

"Are you saying that I might have a chance of sleeping with some of these hot babes!" said Millie, eyes wide.

"No. I am saying you will definitely be having sex with all them; a lot of sex. As couples, in threesomes and outright lesbian orgies."

Millie beamed a wide grin at me. "Jesus, Boss! If you'd told me that you needn't have bothered with all that mastering business... I'd have volunteered for anything!"

*****

Over 10,000 miles away in distance and ten hour earlier in time difference, Ilse Hoffman was sitting in her office at the Tuscan villa, looking through invoices for some minor repairs that had recently been done on the building.

Delilah was not there, although Ilse knew exactly where she would be. The English dancer had found a loop-hole in Matt's programming, although she had no idea that was what it was of course. She just knew that she couldn't have sex with men other than Matt. Frustrating though she found that, Delilah had found that there was no such prohibition about women. So, she had set out to discover how many lesbian and bi-sexual women were to be found within a 30-mile radius -- even if they hadn't realised it yet.

Her latest amour was a 21-year-old local woman named Sofia, who Delilah had found via a dating app. Sofia had been shy, virginal and uncertain of her sexuality. One date with Delilah and she was no longer any of those things. Ilse knew that the pair were currently busy on some sort of plot to seduce Sofia's 20-year-old best friend Martina and turn her into the Italian girl's permanent lover.

Much as Ilse had come to love her English friend, she didn't really approve of this behaviour. But Delilah was Delilah and you had to accept her as she was. And Ilse knew that when she got back, Delilah would still have plenty of energy to give her an amazing time in bed tonight.

These thoughts were interrupted by her mobile ringing. She didn't immediately recognise the number, but answered anyway. She had got used to be contacted by all sorts of businesses.

A voice spoke to her in her native German. That was very pleasant to hear; she had spoken nothing but English and Italian for months. And she recognised the voice. It was Herr Haller. Albrecht Haller, head of the company she had once worked for in Germany.

"Fraulein Hoffman. This is Albrecht Haller. Listen carefully. Alpha 115670. I repeat. Alpha 115670. Do you understand?"

"Yes Herr Haller. I am your servant and will obey your orders."

"Excellent. These are your instructions. Tomorrow at 9.30 hours a man will deliver a briefcase to the villa. You will take this briefcase to Room 232 in the Westin Excelsior hotel in Rome and deliver it at 16.00 hours precisely. A different man will take the briefcase from you. You will remain with him for a maximum of two hours and obey any instructions he gives you in this time. After that he will give you a package. Take the package to Room 317 in the same hotel and leave it with the woman you will find there. Do you understand?"

"Yes Herr Haller."

"Good. You may then return to the villa. You will not tell anyone, especially Matthew Mitchell, about this call or about what you have done. Do you have any questions?"

"Only about Delilah. She'll notice my absence."

"Don't worry about that. I will ensure that she says nothing to anyone."

*****

Ten minutes later Delilah received a call on her phone. She was annoyed to be interrupted as Sofia had just kissed Martina for the first time and Delilah was trying to gage her reaction. The other woman looked surprised, but she didn't seem like she was about to run away.

Delilah answered the call, "Yes?"

A man spoke to her. His English was excellent but she still detected a slight German accent. It was not anyone she recognised. "Miss Delilah. Beta 488454. I repeat. Beta 488454. Do you understand?"

Delilah got up and walked out of the room so she couldn't be overheard. In any event, her companions were a bit distracted at the moment as Martina had just kissed Sofia back.

"Yes Herr Haller. I am your servant and will obey your orders..."

*****

In Chapter 7, Matt comes to realise, with some unease, just how much control Haller has over his life, but has the delightful compensation of adding the eccentric but dreamily beautiful Nicoleta to his harem.

12