Paradise Obtained Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were all happily ready for some fun roleplaying, when I changed the nature of the game. I invited Georgia, Ilse and Kanako to one side for "a final briefing" as I put it, and then used my mind control device on them.

"Until I tell you otherwise you will believe everything that is about to happen is real. You are 18, this is a college, I am your professor and your personalities are those I have given you. When I want this to end I will say 'Purple Banana' and you will return to normal. Now forget I have told you this and go to the classroom."

I repeated this with Millie, Nikki and Delilah. I was uncertain how many women I could programme with my device simultaneously and it seemed safer to do two batches of three, rather than try all six at once.

*****

When in my guise as 'Professor Mitchell' I joined my new class shortly afterward, they had arranged themselves as I expected. The 'good girls' had occupied the front desk. From left to right as I looked at them were Kanako, Ilse and Georgia. The 'naughty' desk at the rear had Millie on the left, Nikki on the right and Delilah lounging casually in the middle.

The front row looked immaculate in their neat, but oh so sexy, uniforms, hair tied back into regulation pony tails. Both Nikki and Delilah wore their hair loose. Millie and Delilah had their ties askew and Millie had rolled up her shirt sleeves. To complete the picture, as I entered Delilah was busy painting her nails a lurid shade of red.

This was going to be fun, and I had plenty of time. I had decreed the college hours as 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with an hour break for lunch at 12.00, so there was no need to rush things. I made a few observations relating to the various faults in the back row's attire and then moved on to the first lesson.

I explained that I needed to assess the classes' current standard in various subjects. The first was mathematics. I presented the girls with a list of ten maths questions and ten minutes to do them. They were, in all honesty, not that hard.

When I collected the papers in it was to find that Georgia the scientist and Ilse the accountant had scored 100% and Kanako had 8 out of 10. Nikki had scraped a pass with 50%. Millie had written "bollocks to this" on her paper, but still got six questions correct. Delilah, however, had spent her time drawing pictures of erect male sex organs and a rather nice drawing of a man and woman having sex doggy style.

"Hayley, what do you call this?" I said to her, using her given name. This was always a sure-fire way to annoy her.

"My name's Delilah... and I call it fucking. What do you call it Professor?" she replied, filling her voice with sarcasm when using my title.

"I'm afraid, young lady, this attitude will not do. You are all 18 now and regarded as adults. I expect you to behave accordingly. I need to establish order, so everyone understands the rules. You will receive six strokes with the strap for impertinence."

"Fuck off. You're not hitting me with that thing!" Delilah yelled, well into her role. The real Delilah would have considered that nothing worth talking about.

I looked at Millie and the Georgia, "Miss Parsons, Miss Harding, would you please escort Miss Butler to the front of the room. I'm afraid she had just earned another half dozen for disobedience."

Millie seized Delilah with some relish, and helped by Georgia, manhandled Delilah to my desk.

"Bend over my desk and spread your legs," I told Delilah. "Miss Parsons, hold her hands still please." Soon Delilah was bent at the waist, her upper body flat on the table top. I folded her skirt up so it lay along her lower back, revealing the crisp white panties.

"So, you wish to be called 'Delilah'. I believe that in the bible Delilah was a rather unsuitable lady to be anyone's role model, something of a trollop in fact. Are you a trollop Miss Butler?" I asked.

"I bet you'd like to find out, you old pervert!" she retorted.

"Oh dear, that's six more. You're up to 18 strokes with the strap now. You might want to consider being quiet for a while in your own self-interest," I commented serenely.

I delivered the first four strokes over her panties and then it was 'knickers down' for the rest. By the time I had finished, the leather strap had Delilah's bum cheeks glowing a delightful shade of scarlet, flecked with occasional blotches of deeper red.

However, I knew my girl. I had noted that although she had put on a show of flinching from the blows, she had actually held her position well and thrust her bottom out to receive her punishment. I was willing to bet she would be aroused by the chastisement. I slid my hand between her parted legs. Sure enough her pussy was damp. "Who's being the naughty one now then," she purred, feeling my fingers on her labia.

"Hmm, yes, well, that's quite enough for the moment, young lady," I huffed. "Pull you knickers up, put your skirt down and return to your seat. You too Millie."

I glanced round at the rest of my 'class'. Georgia, with her heightened sexuality, and the two submissives, Kanako and Nicoleta, were all looking rather wide-eyed and breathless. Georgia in particular was having trouble sitting still. Her hand kept disappearing between her legs before she realised what she was doing and pulling it back.

The next test was on the history and society of Japan, in deference to our host Kanako. Unsurprisingly, she did best with it. Millie, who had been living here for a couple of months, did ok as well, as did the ever resourceful Georgia. Everyone else flunked the test badly. It was of course entirely unfair, since I had not told anyone it was coming, but it amused me to watch them all struggle away, while I sat relaxing with my feet up on my desk.

It was then time for a lunch-break. After eating we reassembled for what was going to be my favourite lesson and to which I had allotted the whole of the afternoon.

"Right ladies, the lesson this afternoon is Sex Education. As your professor I believe strongly in a practical and 'hands-on' approach to this subject. So let's start with the basics. The purpose of sex for humans is to have lots of horny fun. Ok, there is some business about procreation, but who wants to get involved in that? Just organise some contraception and get to the fucking. So, talking about men and women, how many holes does a girl have for a man to fuck? Kanako, you answer."

The Japanese girl blushed deeply and then muttered quietly, "Three, professor."

"That's correct, and it is of course every girl's duty to let her man fuck all three, whenever he wants. Except maybe her pussy when she is having a period. Who wants to tell me the name of one? Georgia, you had your hand up first."

"The vagina, professor."

"Quite so, but in this class we will always call it a 'cunt' from now on. Nicoleta, give me another. "

"Her mouth, sir. Oral sex."

"Basically right, but the correct answer is mouth and throat. The mouth is good for a nice sloppy blow-job, but your man may well want to face-fuck you, in which case you need to know how to take a cock down your throat without gagging. Who wants to give me the third? Yes, Delilah."

Delilah leered at me, "The girl can take it up the ass, professor."

"Yes indeed," I agreed, "anal sex. So, what are the five basic positions for a man to fuck a woman's cunt or ass in? Ilse, you have a go."

"Missionary, with the guy on top; doggy, from behind; lying side by side, with the man behind; and woman riding on top." She stopped wondering about the fifth.

"Very good. The point you missed is that with the woman on top, or cow-girl as it is sometimes known, that can be done with the girl facing the man or facing away. This position is especially important in gangbangs and orgies, as it is required to enable double or, indeed, triple penetration. There are lots of other positions -- for example, sex standing up -- but most of them are variations on these themes. Now tell me, is male and female sex the only sort? Millie, I think this is one for you."

"Fuck no, professor. Men can screw with men and, way more important, girls can fuck girls."

"Yes indeed, Mille, gay and lesbian sex. You ladies should know that men love to watch girls having sex with each other, so all of you should be or become bi-sexual, even if that is not your natural inclination. You never know, you might find you enjoy it. And now we come to the practical element of the lesson. I think a demonstration of everything we have learnt to date is in order."

I looked at Millie, "Miss Parsons, as you have mentioned the delights of lesbian sex. Perhaps you would like to show us how it's done on the bed over there. Who would you like to assist you as a partner? I reserve Miss Paulescu, as I need her help."

Millie said nothing, but got up and went to where Kanako was sat in front of her and held out a hand, "Coming?" she said to the Japanese girl. "If it's with you, I bet I will," Kanako replied and then managed to giggle and blush simultaneously. I watched their charming bottoms wiggle under those short tartan skirts as they went over to the bed.

"Nicoleta, you mentioned oral sex. Please come to the front and you can demonstrate the technique on your professor -- purely in the interests of education of course." I picked up my chair and moved it to where I had got a good view of the bed. Millie and Kanako were lying on it, making out. The Australian already had a hand up Kanako's skirt.

I sat on the chair and then motioned Nikki to kneel in front of me. Soon she had freed my cock from my clothing and was busy running her tongue up and down its length, prior to taking it in her mouth. I glanced over to Georgia, Ilse and Delilah. "I trust you are all paying attention girls. Note how Millie is now sucking on Kanako's nipples and how Nicoleta is using her tongue on the head of my penis. It is particularly... uhh... sensitive there."

From there the 'Sex Education' lesson rapidly descended into a general orgy. Once Nikki had finished her blow-job display, I invited Ilse over to exhibit the cow-girl positions we had discussed earlier. While the blonde German was busy riding my cock, I found myself giving a cunnilingus demonstration, when Nikki lowered her pussy into my face.

When I eventually emerged again, it was to discover that Georgia and Delilah were now as naked as the rest of us, and had joined Millie and Kanako in their exploration of the possibilities of girl on girl sex. I reminded Delilah that she was the one who had raised anal in the lesson, and took her off to bend her over my desk again, but not for a spanking this time.

As I shafted Delilah's tightest hole, I had a wonderful view of the tangle of shapely limbs and slim bodies on the bed as Georgia, Ilse, Millie and Kanako lost themselves in lesbian pleasures. As birthday treats go, this one was proving a doozy.

We finished up with me lying on my back on the bed while Kanako, Nikki and Ilse shared my cock between them, Georgia massaged my feet and Delilah and Millie kissed and stoked my chest and stomach. Unable to withstand the delights I was experiencing my sperm erupted from my over-exciting cock and spurted over my belly, where there was something of a scramble by the girls to clean it up with their tongues.

When I had recovered enough, I used my 'Purple Banana' trigger phrase to return them to normal and sent everyone off the get cleaned up before my birthday dinner, while I congratulated myself on another excellent idea.

*****

It is just possible that I am not always as clever as I think I am. Perhaps the huge indulgence I treated myself to for my birthday was pushing my luck a bit too far. Then again, Georgia was far too bright not to figure things out for herself and as I soon learnt she was 99% of the way there anyway. I had just given her the final nudge.

From my first encounter with Georgia the next day I noticed that something was amiss. It was mid-morning and we met to discuss business issues. She was cold, distant and not at all like her usual self. She hastened through the business and then left as quickly as possible. I didn't see her again until dinner that evening, which all seven of us ate together. Georgia looked distracted. She ate little and said less. I got the distinct impression she was avoiding my gaze.

After the dinner was completed, the girls and I were relaxing with a drink in my favourite lounge, the one with the spectacular view. Georgia was there, but I got the feeling she would make an excuse and leave as quickly as possible. I decided I wouldn't give her the chance. She was indeed edging toward the exit, when I walked over to her and said quietly, so she alone heard, "I think we need to talk. Let's go to Kanako's office."

Georgia glanced at me briefly and then looked away again. "Yes, I... I guess you're right," she replied in similarly quiet tone.

We walked together to the room Kanako used as her office. Neither of us spoke. I opened the door. Georgia entered and sat in one of the seats in front of Kanako's desk. I followed, closed the door and took the other. "So, what's on your mind?" I asked.

Georgia had her eyes down, staring at the glass of red wine she held in her hands; she seemed unable to look at me. "None of this makes any sense, does it?" she finally said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You, me, the girls, any of it. I mean, take you. One minute you are a post-graduate research student at Oxford, the next you are a multi-millionaire with a string of amazing homes around the world."

"Well, that's easy enough to explain. You've seen my bank accounts. JI Weyer-Kant is paying me a rather handsome salary," I pointed out.

"Yes, they are, for apparently doing nothing in particular," said Georgia, putting the glass down on Kanako's desk and finally looking up at me.

"But, that's not the oddest part, is it?" she continued. "I mean I know you are a rich guy, young, handsome and that someone like that is not going to find it hard to get a trophy wife, maybe even a mistress or two. But you have six beautiful girls all sleeping with you and -- what's weirder -- there's not the slightest hint of jealousy or even competition for your attention between us. We all love you and we all love each other. I mean that just doesn't happen in the real world. It isn't possible!"

As Georgia spoke, I was fingering the mind control device in my pocket. I could easily stop this train of thought; wipe it from her mind and make her forget. She no longer had any capacity to resist me. On the other hand, if I did these doubts would eventually reappear and I was interested to hear what she had to say. I decided to let Georgia explain her thinking.

"Take me for example," she continued, "there I was at Oxford with my professional career all mapped out in my head. I would complete my degree, getting a First naturally, then go on to do my Masters followed by a Doctorate. After that a spell in industry, make some money and back into academia -- Professor Georgia Harding. It's what I had dreamed of for years. On the other hand, my personal life was a mess, racked with frustration, misery and guilt coming from my upbringing."

Georgia paused, pondering her memories, before resuming, "Then overnight, I pack in my degree and leave Oxford and everything I had planned, in order to run off with you because I am suddenly madly in love with a man who I had met a grand total of five times, never for more than half an hour. Further, I have developed a sexual interest in women that was never there before, so that on the evening of the same day I ran away to be with you, I was busy losing my virginity in a one guy, three girl orgy. I mean, as I say, it makes no sense."

She looked at me trying to gage my reaction. I said nothing, so she spoke again. "And it is the same with the other girls. Take Millie: she absolutely loved being in the army, it was her lifelong dream, and she was a confirmed lesbian with no interest in men at all. Then she meets you and immediately resigns from the army and takes to your bed. The others' stories are all similar, and in each case the turning point is meeting you."

Georgia fell silent at this point, although I was sure she had more to say. "Go on," I said, "what else?"

"Yesterday, with that roleplay thing we did. It wasn't a roleplay, was it? While it was going on I wasn't pretending. I was convinced I was 18. I was sure I was a college student and you were my professor. If anyone had asked me, I would have sworn to it. And then we finished and suddenly I was back to normal. I mean, that's not natural, that's just weird."

"Hmm, I see. Georgia, you are a very clever woman and a trained scientist too. I have always admired your intellect just as much as your beauty. I will hazard a guess that you have arrived at a hypothesis to explain these facts?"

"The only explanation that seems to fit the evidence is that you have messed with our minds in some way. Somehow or another, you have the ability to control people and make them think and do what you want. I admit I have no idea how you could do that, but what else could it be? And, of course, that was your field of expertise at Oxford, so maybe if anyone could do it you would be the one."

I fixed my friend and lover with an honest gaze. "Georgia, I respect you and you deserve the truth. You are exactly right. I have a method of altering and controlling minds, although I must tell you that my version only works on women. I have used this on all six of you to turn you into my girlfriends -- well, let's be honest, sex-slaves really. You are my harem. The secret to my discovery was what I sold to JI Weyer-Kant in exchange for all this wealth. There, that's the truth".

Georgia stared at me. Even though all I had done was confirm what she had worked out for herself, she was still struggling to believe it. "How... how do you do it? Show me!"

"Before we get to that, there is something I would like to know. Now you know the truth, how do you feel about me and our life together?"

This was key point. If she wanted to end our relationship, I would have to mind wipe this whole conversation. I hoped to avoid this, as the kernel of a plan was forming in my mind. If it was possible to take the girls into my confidence by letting them know they had been mind-controlled, but at the same time convince them they were happy about this and it was for the best, then not only would I not have to worry about them discovering the truth but I could turn them into recruiting sergeants, identifying new girls to add to my harem.

A look of grief came over Georgia's face. "I... I'm so confused. Intellectually, I know you are a complete bastard, a kidnapper and abuser of women. But I still deeply love you and can't imagine life without you. And the girls, I love them too. They are like a combination of my best friends, amazing lovers and the sisters I never had. I couldn't stand to be parted from them. And my life is wonderful in lots of other ways. Flying about the world to beautiful and exotic places, all the clothes, jewellery, money I could want. The sex is great too."

"And," she mused, "it is not like everything was perfect in my old life. I think on balance I want to stay with you, but now there is pain there too -- a serpent in the Garden of Eden as my parents might have said". With this she began to sob gently, a single tear rolling down her flawless cheek.

I could see she was in emotional pain, and I found that hurt me too, more than I would ever have believed possible when I started building my harem. I had come to care for all my girls and I wanted them to be happy.

"Georgia, believe me when I say that I have grown to love all of you. I don't want you to suffer. I can take it away and make you whole again, without taking the knowledge you have gained. Will you let me?"