Paradise Obtained Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up, her eyes moist. She hesitated a moment and then said, "Yes. All right, do it".

I pulled the mind control device from my pocket and switched it on, "Look at the light Georgia". So thorough was her conditioning by now that she immediately did so, fully opening her mind to my dominion.

"Georgia, you know that I have programmed your mind, but you are also certain that it was the right thing to do, that you are much better for it. You know that it was my concern for you that left me with no choice but to help you to find happiness by rewriting your thoughts. Your love for me is increased by the knowledge that I helped you find your true destiny." I looked carefully at her. She seemed more at ease already, so I continued.

"You are certain that all my other girls also needed to be brought under my control for their own good and you are delighted that this was done. In fact, you are convinced that the best thing that could happen to any woman is to become part of my harem. Therefore, you will keep a look out for beautiful young women who might make good additions and bring them to my attention. If I decide they should be mind-controlled by me you will help bring this about in any way that you can, and be pleased for the girls who have been so blessed. When you wake you will have forgotten that I told you this, you will believe that it is your own true view of the situation. Wake up Georgia."

Georgia returned from her trance. Confused she dabbed away a tear. "Why I am crying? I have never felt so happy in my life! Oh, Matt, thank you so much for making me one of your women, you saved me from such misery. I can never possibly repay you, although I shall try very hard." She paused, and then added, "What about my harem sisters? I think they deserve the truth too."

"I agree and I promise I will tell them before we leave here. But I need a couple of days to prepare. Will you keep it secret for the moment, for everyone's sake?"

"Yes, Matt, I'll do that for you." She paused, and then looked in my eyes. Her tears had gone, but the eyes her full of emotion. "Will you do something for me?" she murmured.

"Of course, my darling. What do you want?" I asked.

"I know now that I am your slave to command. You can take me in any way you want and with any of the other girls. But you also say you care about me. Prove it. Take me to your bed tonight and make love to me; just me. I will freely give myself to you however it pleases you, as a slave should. Will you do this for me?"

Her sincerity impressed me. "Yes of course. Go to my bedroom and wait there. I will tell the others to leave us in peace tonight."

"Thank you... Master," she said with an impish grin, but her voice carried an erotic undertone.

*****

I found the others and told them that Georgia and I needed some private time. Then I went to my bedroom, where a surprise awaited me. Georgia was naked. She had her hands behind her back as if hiding something. I was struck by her beauty and sexiness, as if I were seeing it for the first time. When I entered, she went down on her knees and brought her hands to her front, offering me the thing she was holding. It was one of Delilah's slave collars. She must have retrieved it from Delilah's room before coming to mine.

Georgia gazed up at me, longing in her eyes, "I now know that you have made me your loving slave, part of your harem. I willingly embrace my servitude. Please Master, will you in return accept my submission and collar me as I symbol that I am yours?"

There was part of me that wanted to query what she was doing, ask her if she really meant it. After all, I knew Georgia well now and she meant much more to me than just a slave to be used. And yet, being honest, I had to admit she was also my sex-toy and I had made her that. What she was doing followed naturally from the programming I had given her this evening.

But what decided me was the fact that this was as hot as hell. The sight of Georgia on her knees begging me to put her in a slave-collar had my cock hardening in my pants. When a beautiful woman offers themselves as your play-thing, there is really only one thing a man can reasonably say. So I said it.

"Georgia, I accept you as my slave and as a member of my harem. Further I confirm you in your position as head of the harem, with authority over my other slaves." I took the leather collar from her hands, bent and fastened it round her neck.

"Thank you Master. In my position as head of your harem, can I offer my advice?"

"You may."

"Once you have told the other girls the truth as you have promised, and they have realised the wonderful thing you have done for them and accepted their true status as your slaves, I think you should collar us all. We should all refer to you as Master and we should be naked in your presence unless you decree otherwise. And you must punish us when we deserve it. You have been much too lenient with us so far Master."

Georgia's suggestion had my cock throbbing harder in my pants as a sudden vision of six naked slave girls sprang into my mind. However, I would not implement it in full, partly for practical reasons -- I needed my girls out in the world doing things -- and partly because I enjoyed their different personalities and wanted those still to be displayed. Despite this it was apparent that my relationship with my harem was about the change and perhaps I would adopt and adapt part of what Georgia had suggested.

"I will consider what you say," I said looking down at the kneeling blonde. "And now it is time for you to serve your Master." My boner was demanding attention and I simply pointed to the bulge in my pants.

Georgia was in no doubt what I meant. She shuffled forward and with my help freed my cock, eagerly stroking its length and then taking it between her lips. By now she had had a lot of practice and her skills were superb. As she worked on my erection, I was busy losing as much of my clothing as I could without getting in her way.

When I reached the point where, if she carried on much longer, I was going to cum I said, "You can stop that, slave. Go to the bed and get on your hands and knees. Then push your face down onto the bed, spread your legs and stick your backside up in the air as high as it will go."

Georgia complied at once. The position she adopted was a humiliating one, leaving her pussy and ass totally exposed. I finished stripping and then got up on the bed behind her. I stroked the smooth flesh of her rounded, up-thrust bottom cheeks, and then gave each of them a slap just for the fun of it. I felt between Georgia's legs and she gave a small sigh of pleasure as my fingers found her clitoris. More importantly, she was wet and ready to be taken. Submitting to me had aroused her.

"I was going to fuck your cunt and then your ass," I said. "But I am not sure a slut like you is worthy of it. Do you want me to fuck you, slave?"

"Yes Master, please fuck me."

"I'm still not sure. Beg for my cock."

"Please Master, fuck your slave. Fuck me any way you want, in my cunt or ass or mouth. I beg you Master. I need your cock inside me. Use my body as you wish, it is yours."

She was good at this. My cock was throbbing and I was desperate to fuck her, but one more small humiliation would increase both our pleasure. "Begging for my cock? You know what that makes you? Tell me slave, what are you."

"I am a slut Master; your slut. I am your whore, your sex-toy. Use me Master, take me and fuck me like the slutty bitch I am."

That did it. Without further comment, I grabbed her hips, positioned her to my liking and slid my rampant cock into her cunt. She was soaking wet. I started to pound into her almost at one, intent on my own pleasure and not, at that moment, even slightly bothered about hers. That proved not to matter, as not much more than three or four minutes after I started to slam into her, Georgia moaned her way into a huge orgasm, her slender frame shaking beneath me.

It excited me that she was getting off on this situation as much as I was. I also noted that she tried hard to maintain the same position despite the strength of her climax. I muttered, "Good girl," and then withdrew my cock from her cunt. It was soaked in her juices. I repositioned myself and moved the head of my penis to her puckered asshole.

I eased forward gently. Georgia was trying to relax and help me. Slowly the bulbous head entered and after that I was able to penetrate her more easily until finally my groin made contact with her buttocks and my full length was embedded within her rectum.

Georgia gave a groan, her face muffled by the bed sheets. It sounded like "Uhhh... Master." I started to move my cock in and out of her ass, fucking her gently at first. Soon she was opening up and I shafted her faster.

Once more I was intent on my own pleasure, so was surprised when Georgia spoke again, "Please Master... uhh... May I... may I touch my pussy... ooh."

"Yes," I grunted, too far gone with the intense feelings ass-fucking my slave was giving me to say much more. Georgia's tight rear passage was squeezing my cock wonderfully. On hearing my permission, she slid her hand between her legs and began to caress her labia and clit.

By now, I was hammering my cock into her ass, conscious that I was headed for an orgasm of my own. As I felt the warning signs that I would soon spend, I withdrew my penis. "Turn over, slut," I growled. She did and I moved to crouch over Georgia's beautiful face. As she looked up at me, I saw my own lust mirrored in her expression. Her hand was flying between her legs as she masturbated furiously.

A few strokes of my cock and I was shooting my cum onto her face. It was a heavy load, as if her submission had excited me beyond the norm. Strings of spunk hit her blonde hair and her forehead and closed eyelids, before I direct the final spurts into Georgia's mouth, which was open as she gasped her way through her own climax.

*****

A little later we lay together, my arms embracing her. She had used a tissue to wipe away most of my sperm, but otherwise we lay, still sticky and sweaty, but contented. Georgia smiled gently at me and said, "Thank you Master. That was wonderful."

"There's no need to keep calling me Master," I said. "'Matt is just fine."

"No," she mused, "now I know the truth that I am your slave and have accepted it. When we are alone, or just with the other girls, I want to acknowledge that and call you Master."

"Well, if you insist," I replied, "but don't let the old Georgia die. I need her... and I love her too."

"Alright, Master. In public or when we talk business I will be Georgia and you will be Matt. When we are alone like this, then you are my Master, and I your loving slave." She paused and grinned at me. Her hand reached down and started to stroke my flaccid penis. Immediately a little blood started to flow into it once more. "And could you slave serve you some more now?" she asked, the grin turning to a sexy pout.

I sighed in pretend weariness but then smiled back at her. "Always," I said.

*****

In Chapter 10 Matt begins the conversation of the rest of his girls into knowing and willing slaves and recruiters to his harem.