Paradise Obtained Ch. 09

Story Info
Georgia works out what Matt has done to her.
9.4k words
4.71
9.7k
9

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note -- All characters are over 18, as established within the story.

Paradise Obtained: Chapter 9 -- Georgia works it out

The day after the reconciliation between Millie and Delilah, I ordered the Australian to attend the dungeon for the first time. She was to put herself under Mistress Delilah's control for a period of two hours. Before they started, I took Delilah to one side.

"You won't be too cruel on her will you? You know she doesn't like this idea." I said.

"Matt, as always, you misunderstand. I won't hurt her physically at all. For example, I know that if I tried to whip Millie, she would treat it as a challenge. She would have to prove to me how tough she was by refusing to show she was being hurt. To get any reaction out of her I would need to get more and more brutal, until it would simply be physical assault. Where's the fun it that for anyone?"

"So what will you do?" I asked, intrigued.

"I will torture her with pleasure," Delilah said, with a smirk.

"How can you torture someone with pleasure?" I inquired in surprise.

"Wait and see," Delilah replied, with what I can only describe as an evil grin.

*****

I made a point of being present in the ground room of the tower when Millie emerged from the basement dungeon. Ilse was there with a bath robe. When she came out, Millie was naked, so I could see what there wasn't a mark on her anywhere, apart from some redness of the skin that suggested her wrists and ankles had been bound.

On the other hand, she looked utterly exhausted and was covered in sweat. Even her hair was matted flat with it. She looked at me wearily and just said, "Jesus, fuck, Matt", then Ilse helped her into the bath robe and they disappeared through the door into the house. Ilse told me later than Millie had taken a shower and then got straight into bed and fallen asleep.

Meanwhile, back at the tower, Delilah had emerged from the door to her dungeon in her leather 'domme' gear, looking bright and breezy.

"What on earth did you do to her?" I asked.

Delilah grinned happily. "Well I bound her hands and feet so she couldn't escape and then for the first hour, I 'edged' her." I was looking blank, so she explained. "Using vibrators, sex toys and the like I brought her to the brink of orgasm, time and again, but each time I stopped so she couldn't cum."

"Bloody hell," I gasped, "how many times did you do that?"

"Well, I wasn't keeping count, but I would guess maybe 15 times in the hour. She's tough Matt. I have known plenty of people who would have been begging and grovelling for relief after ten minutes of that, but she wouldn't do it. We had agreed a code word she could use at any time if she wanted to be released, and she wouldn't use that either. I really respect her for that."

"So what happened in the second hour?" I asked, almost fearing the answer.

"The reverse; I started by finally ending the edging and letting her cum. My god she looked hot, writhing in the release of orgasm. It was wonderful for her to experience and for me to see. But then I made her keep cumming. I tormented her with the toys, and kept making her climax, over and over again."

"No wonder she looked shattered," I said.

"Yep, I've known women pass out from sheer pleasure. Not Millie; as I say she's tough. I was counting the orgasms; she had eleven in an hour. I'm impressed she can still walk."

I looked at Delilah, "Well, you've had your fun, and I must say it sounds like in a different way she enjoyed it too. But if I were you I would make a point of telling her how impressed you were, because tomorrow she gets to set you a fitness regime, remember?"

Delilah's expression was suddenly less self-satisfied and more thoughtful.

*****

My warning proved accurate. The following day Delilah had two hours under Millie's orders. The first hour was spent in Millie's improvised gym, doing dumbbell exercises, squats, lunges, push-ups, crunches and the rest. As Delilah had suggested, her training as a dancer did seem to help with that.

It was the second hour that did for her -- a punishing cross county run, up and down the valley and hills round the castle. Millie came back with a healthy glow of exercise and looking as if she could do another hour. Apart from being dressed in running gear rather than naked, Delilah looked much like Millie had on coming out of the dungeon -- physically shattered and covered in sweat.

While she went off to shower, I had a word with Millie, asking what she made of Delilah. "Well, she's naturally healthy and pretty fit. She's just lost a bit of edge from soft living. Give me a couple of months and I'll have her super-fit. And I can't fault her attitude, Boss. The run was hard for her and she never gave up."

I was pleased with this outcome. Millie and Delilah had developed mutual respect. I was confident that I would have no more trouble from that quarter.

*****

Not long after the above events I had one of the more surreal experiences of my life. 16th March 2018 was Nicoleta Paulescu's 21st birthday. Naturally enough we had a party and her parents and two younger brothers came to visit. I spent a day entertaining the closest relatives of someone I had ruthlessly turned into a mind-controlled sex slave and fuck-toy. And we had a great time, everyone got on famously, and it all went really well.

So well that Nikki's father, Gheorghe, took me aside and actually thanked me for what I had done for his daughter. By which he meant giving her the job of managing Hawk Castle of course, not my making her a member of my harem. The family had been worrying that their dreamy daughter might not amount to much, and here she was at only just 21 with a well-paid and responsible job.

When I had started out on my dubious career of enslaving women one of my concerns had been what would their friends and relatives do, but to date the only real casualty had been Ilse's fiancé. It was true that Georgia's relationship with her parents had collapsed, but that had been coming for a while. My taking her away from Oxford was just the final trigger.

Delilah had been estranged from her family long before she met me, her middle class and conservative parents not caring for her choice of lifestyle, although to be fair they probably had a point. Millie's family in contrast had every faith in their daughter and backed her to the hilt. They were surprised she wanted to leave the army, but worked on the basis that it was her life and she knew what she was doing.

Ilse, Kanako and now Nikki's families were all delighted that their relative had secured such well paid jobs so young. According to Kanako, her father had told her she had brought great honour to the family.

It probably helped that my mind control technique doesn't change the basic personality of the subject, outside of the bedroom at least. It was unlikely that friends or family would notice much change unless they went into some really intimate details. That's why the only real danger to me would have been boyfriends (or girlfriends); hence my preference for women without such entanglements.

*****

A few days later and a sad day arrived. My women had their duties to attend to around the world, as had I. It is not possible for us to be together all the time. Perhaps once things are more settled, I will be able to make it so. For the first time I had had the six members of my harem gathered together and it had been wonderful, despite the occasional problems that had arisen.

I surprised myself by how much I was going to miss them. I may have acquired my harem based on their looks, but I was getting to know them as people and personalities and, whether I liked it or not, I was starting to care about them. And the girls felt the same. They would miss me and each other.

I promised them that our separation would be brief. My plan was that we would reassemble at the end of April on Hokkaido, where Kanako would be our host. She pointed out we would be there at the perfect time to enjoy the cherry blossoms.

This would cover the day of my 29th birthday, on 2 May. Georgia asked what I would like for my present. There was a fantasy scenario I had long wanted to explore, so I told her what it was and suggested that my girls make the necessary arrangements as to costumes. I would write notes on the characters I wanted them to play, which I would base on their actual personalities, so no great acting skill would be needed on their part.

Georgia agreed it would be a fun fantasy and went off to tell the others about what I had planned. What I didn't tell her was that in reality no acting skill at all would be needed. I planned to repeat the trick I had once used on her and Kanako, only this time on my whole harem. For the duration of the scenario, I would use mind control to make them believe it was real.

In scattering my harem across the world, I had tried to give some thought to their wellbeing. I permitted Delilah to remain in Romania with Nicoleta, which seemed to please both of them. As the purchase of the Fiji property was still dragging on, I suggested that Millie accompany Kanako to the villa on Hokkaido and support her with the preparations for the visit of the rest of us.

Finally, I based myself and Georgia at the Tuscan mansion with Ilse. We weren't there all the time as I had business affairs in London and my PA and I commuted back and forth between Italy and Britain. But I felt that I had at least ensured that none of my harem would be left alone during our separation.

The main business I was pursing related to my plans to try to achieve greater financial independence from Albrecht Haller. It had occurred to me that I had four desirable properties but -- obviously enough -- I could only live in one at a time. This gave an opportunity to temporarily let them out to visitors. I was thinking of the high-end market. One individual or family could rent the place and have it to themselves for anything from a week to a month.

Tuscany, at least at the right time of year, and Fiji were perfect for this. My Romanian and Japanese properties were perhaps less obviously so, but they had a charm of their own for the right type of visitor. I would charge premium rates, and so would also need to provide a first-class experience. This would mean giving my girls some training in customer service, as well as hiring more local staff.

Then there were issues like marketing, billing and collection of payment. It was endless. All said, there was a lot to think about and organise, starting with registering a company of my own in London to run the business through. Fortunately, the ever-efficient Georgia was a huge help, but it was all going to take some time before I saw a financial return.

*****

Our reunion in Japan was as joyful as our separation had been sad. Kanako was right about the cherry blossoms -- an amazing sight. She greeted our arrival with a sumptuous meal of the legendary local seafood and that was amazing too. But the most amazing thing of all was to have my girls gathered around me once more.

I found the relationship between Millie and Kanako had changed in ways that pleased me. The girl crush passion that had been present in Kanako had cooled. Instead, it was now a more equal relationship of two close friends. I noticed with satisfaction that there was no longer any sign of possessiveness or jealousy. One of Kanako's first actions was to show Delilah and Nikki the newly installed 'dungeon' playroom, to which Millie merely responded by taking Ilse to bed and fucking her brains out with a strap-on.

Better yet, having spent time together, they seemed to have learnt from each other. Kanako had grown up a lot in a few months; she was more confident in her ability and less diffident and shy. And just a little of Kanako's good manners and self-control had rubbed off on Millie, which was no bad thing.

With Delilah and Nikki, it was different. I was increasingly convinced that the Romanian was in love; that is to say real affection, not the one I had planted in her head for me. With Delilah it was, as always, hard to be sure what she was thinking and feeling, but she made no objection to the other girl's company. Still, it was doing no harm and this time I was confident I was right to let it ride.

*****

It is odd how you can't predict life changing moments. One morning, a couple of days after we had arrived, I was sitting quietly drinking a cup of coffee in the living room with the wonderful view of the mountains; the same one where I had made Kanako my mind-controlled concubine. My thoughts were drifting and I was considering nothing in particular, when Delilah wandered in and sat down.

"Oh, Matt, I've been meaning to say thank you," she said casually.

"You're welcome, I'm sure. But what are you thanking me for?" I asked, not yet taking much notice.

"For curing my addiction."

"Err... what addiction?" I asked in surprise.

"Oh, I assumed you knew. When we first met, I was doing a lot of drugs, cocaine mostly. Sort of went with the lifestyle. And, although I lied to myself about it, the truth is I was hooked, an addict. Anyway, we met, I fell in love with you and since then I've been completely clean. It's not just I don't feel any physical addition for that crap; I don't even want to take the stuff. I know I'll never go back. I don't know how you did it, but thanks."

And with that she gave me a kiss and left the room. I sat there stunned, processing this revelation. My first thought was to wonder how I had missed it. After all, when I met Delilah, she had been a sex-worker, a high class one certainly, but still essentially a sex-worker. She had spent a lot of time at sex parties and even more in nightclubs. All jobs and places with a massive drug culture.

With a background like that it would have been amazing if she hadn't been doing some sort of drugs. And yet it had passed me by entirely. I like to think I am intelligent, but when it comes to people, I often manage to miss the obvious.

I guessed that the other girls knew, Georgia certainly. Suddenly I remembered what she had said in the car when we first went to Hawk Castle: "It is wonderful what you did for Delilah. From what she's told me, time was she would have been in a far worse state after a party." And then the way Delilah had reacted when Georgia said, "you above anyone know what you owe to Matt; what he saved you from." The clues had been there and I had missed them.

Then I forgot my reproaches as I realised something far more important. Somehow, without me even trying, my mind control technique had broken a physical, emotional and psychological addiction to a powerful drug. Perhaps the fact that I had made Delilah obsessed with me had replaced one addiction with another.

The implications were huge. It dawned on me that if I had spent my time at Oxford thinking with my brain rather than my cock, I could have developed this as a legitimate treatment. I might have become Professor Mitchell, proudly collecting my Nobel Prize for Medicine. It was too late for that now. If I went public with a mind altering product, it would raise obvious questions about exactly why so many beautiful young women were at my beck and call. I wouldn't be collecting a Nobel Prize but a lengthy prison sentence.

However, there were ways I could monetise this discovery. In this case it was unfortunate that my method only worked on women, but still there had to be a plentiful supply of actresses and female pop stars and celebrities with addiction issues, and willing to pay handsomely for a cure that actually worked. To which could be added the wives, sisters and daughters of wealthy men.

It was true that I could hardly get my mind control device registered as an approved treatment, but that didn't matter. All I needed was to get training in some established addiction rehabilitation technique and open a clinic in Hollywood or somewhere. Then, while my clients were visiting for the treatment, I would work my mind control magic to cure them, make them forget what I'd done, and sit back as the money rolled in. I would be financially independent and so freed from relying on Albrecht Haller.

An evil impulse in my mind also noted that I could fuck all those A-list actresses if I wanted to while they were under my influence -- but no, that way lay a whole bunch of complexity I didn't need. Much better to enjoy my harem and get rich, and I would actually be doing some people some good as well, albeit making them pay for the privilege.

It was a perfect plan, but not one I could implement quickly. I would need to keep following Haller's orders for the time being. But I sat back to finish my coffee feeling a lot better about life.

*****

My birthday dawned and the fulfilment of another fantasy along with it. The scenario I had devised was that my girls would play the part of 18-year-old students newly arrived at a finishing college for young ladies. Set at some point in a mythical past, the rules of the place included both the wearing of uniform and use of corporal punishment. I would be playing the part of their 'Professor'.

I provided each of my women with a card outlining their character, very much based on their own. There were three essentially 'good girls' and three 'naughty girls'. For the record this is what I wrote on each card:

  • Georgia -- You are a straight A student, who is clever and also works hard. You have come to the college for brief top-up tuition before going on to university. You are well-behaved, but secretly have strong erotic desires, which you will find hard to control if anything sexual happens.
  • Ilse -- You are a hard-working and diligent student. You are well-behaved, but not a leader and can be led astray by others with a stronger personality.
  • Kanako -- You are a respectable young lady, who is always polite and well-behaved. You get good academic results. However, you have a submissive streak, feel a need to be given orders and have a curious craving to be punished. As a result you have developed a crush on your professor.
  • Millie -- You prefer sports and athletic exercises to academic studies and you have been sent to the academy to catch up on the latter. You are assertive and direct and likely to be disrespectful to your professor, which could get you in trouble. You are sexually attracted to all the other girls, and will try to seduce them if you can.
  • Nicoleta -- You are a rather dreamy and unfocussed student and have fallen behind on your studies. Recently you have fallen under the influence of bad girl Delilah, and she is likely to lead you astray and get you into trouble.
  • Delilah -- Your main interest is life is sex and as a result you pay little heed to your studies. Your ideal college day would be to get an orgy going with everyone else in the class. You find it hard to take things seriously and are likely to be cheeky to the professor.

Delilah's comment on reading hers was that it sounded exactly like how she actually was when she was eighteen. She and Kanako had organised the costumes. I was in a suit as the professor, while each of the girls wore an identical uniform comprising a white blouse, red tie, a short pleated skirt in a red tartan, white knee length socks and black court shoes. Underneath they wore white knickers and bra.

A room in the villa had been cleared of furniture and two tables each long enough to seat three people had been placed one behind the other, each with three chairs. I also had a desk and chair. The rest of the props consisted of a blackboard on an easel, with some chalk, paper and pens, a few books and a leather strap and a couple of canes borrowed from Delilah's collection. The only feature that had no place in a classroom was a bed, pushed up against one wall.