Paradise Obtained Ch. 11: Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I was going to bring this to a successful conclusion I would need to have a plan and load the dice in my favour, which meant having Delilah present. Accordingly, I said nothing untoward and made no suspicious move at this time. Instead I tried to put Megan at ease, praising her work so far and taking an interest in her ideas. The latter was easy enough, given that they were very good.

I invited Megan to dinner that evening with Georgia and Delilah but she declined, so if I was going to take some action it looked like it would have to be in the offices here and no earlier than tomorrow. Still at least this gave us the evening to come up with a plan.

Over dinner I briefed Delilah on my intention that Megan should join our family as the latest in the harem sisterhood and Georgia showed her pictures of her compatriot. Needless to say, Delilah was enthusiastic to help. In fact, during the evening she pointed out at least two waitresses and three customers in the restaurant that she suggested we should consider as well, a set of proposals from my over-excitable concubine I chose to ignore.

As to planning the actual seduction -- if that's the right word -- we didn't come up with anything cleverer than trying to lull Megan into a false sense of security and then taking her by surprise. It had worked for me before after all. Despite some differences in the details, this was essentially how I had entrapped Delilah, Georgia and Millie.

Of the others, Ilse had been aware something unusual was happening and was nervous, but had not wanted to disgrace herself in front of her boss. Similar concerns, as well as her own submissiveness, had helped me acquire Kanako, while Nikki had essentially volunteered. In short, my six uses of my mind control technique had proceeded relatively smoothly. This perhaps explains my complacency. But Megan was to prove different, and the experience led me to once more change the programming of my harem.

*****

The following day I asked Megan if she could stay and work a little later on a special project for us. I didn't want anyone in the other offices on the same floor as ours to hear or see anything suspicious, so it made sense to wait until after normal office hours. Megan was still new in her job and eager to be seen please her client, so she agreed.

There was no way that Delilah would not get bored sitting around all day watching the rest of us work, so I told her to either explore New York or just go and sleep off some more jetlag, but to be back here promptly at 6 p.m. Then the rest of us settled into a good day's work.

From around 4.30 p.m. onward there was a steady exodus of people from the other offices and by 6.00 I was getting confident there were not too many people still around. Delilah re-joined us only ten minutes late, which was pretty punctual by her standards, but then she was aware what we were planning and I knew it would be exciting her.

We waited until around half past six and then I made my move. I took my mind-control device from my pocket and wandered as casually as I could to where Megan was sitting in front of her laptop.

"Megan, I was wondering if you could just have a quick look at this for me." I held up the device and triggered the waves of hypnotic light. All she needed to do was look at it for long enough and she would be trapped like all the others before her. What happened next took me totally by surprise.

Megan glanced for a fraction of a second at me but then, as if warned by some sixth sense, she looked down, pushed her chair back and leapt to her feet. She didn't waste time saying anything, but ran straight for the door, shoving Georgia out of the way in the process.

"Quick, don't let her out!" I shouted. Delilah moved to block her path. Megan tried to push past her, but it was clear the English girl was the stronger. Megan spun round and I suddenly realised she was going to scream for help. I had a vision of myself in a US prison; none of the movies I had seen made it look an attractive proposition.

Fortunately for me, Georgia had also seen the danger. Delilah had got hold of Megan from behind and Georgia lunged forward and covered her compatriot's mouth with her hand. The blonde gave a yelp of pain as Megan bit her, but hung on. With Megan restrained by the two girls, albeit struggling to escape, I rushed over and once more tried to use the mind-control device.

Seeing what I was doing, Megan shut her eyes and did her best to turn her head away. But even through closed eyelids some light will penetrate if it's bright enough; anyone who has looked at the sun knows that. I upped the power on the device to maximum and shone the pulsing blue light onto her closed eyes.

This was no time for sophistication; I just had to get her under control quickly. I concentrated on one thing only in my instructions. "Megan, stop struggling and open your eyes. Stop struggling and open your eyes, Megan." I repeated it over and over. Slowly her fight against Delilah and Georgia weakened, and I was no longer afraid she might escape. And then finally she opened her eyes and looked at the light.

"Megan, I am you Master and you will obey me. Tell me what I am and what you will do." My voice was trembling as I said it.

In contrast Megan's voice sounded dead of all emotion, "You are my Master and I will obey you."

"Good Megan. Now go to sleep until I wake you." The brunette girl immediately went limp and Delilah and Georgia carefully lowered her to the floor. Finally, the struggle was over. Megan lay flat out on the floor on her back, asleep. I dropped my mind-control device on the desk next to me and sat down in a chair, exhausted more emotionally than physically by what had happened. "That was horrible," I muttered.

Georgia and Delilah looked at me in confusion. Thanks to the ideas I had put in their heads in Japan, they had a strong conviction that to be part of my harem was the best thing that could happen to any woman. The fact that Megan had fought against it as hard as she could made no difference to them. They were just pleased for her, me and themselves that she had succumbed.

I looked down at the sleeping girl on the floor. "Don't you see?" I said to them. "She didn't want this. She fought us all the way. If I make her mine now, it will just feel like rape. Is that what I really am?"

"You're no rapist, Matt," said Georgia. She could see I was distressed and it was upsetting her. "Everything we have done together, everything I've done with the girls, I have consented to. God knows, I've enjoyed it more than I can say."

"Yes, but did you really?" I asked. "I didn't give you much choice, did I?"

Georgia crouched in front of me gazing up at my face. I could see tears in her eyes. "Don't you remember our discussion when I told you I had worked out you had mind-controlled me? I told you then that even though I hadn't originally asked for it so much of what had happened was wonderful and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Please Matt, don't think badly of yourself."

But I was still feeling guilty. "Believe me, when I started this I never meant to hurt anyone. I just thought I was entitled to do whatever I wanted because I had been so clever. But I have come to know and care for you all as people now..." I stopped because I had reached a decision. I remembered what Millie had said to me about great leaders. In reality, you weren't really a leader at all if you forced your followers to obey. And Delilah had told me to grow-up and take responsibility.

I looked at Megan again. "I'm going to give her the right to say no. In fact, I'm going to do the same for all of you. You'll still love me and our life together, but if you really don't want to do something you'll be able to explain why and refuse, and I will honour that."

Georgia gave me a look that had genuine love in it. "You are a good man at heart Matt. Do that if you feel you must, but I promise you I will never say no to anything you want... Master."

Delilah, in contrast, just laughed, "When do you think I'm likely to decline anything to do with sex? If you tell me to start doing housework that would be different."

"Ok you two, I'm doing it now." I picked up the mind-control device from the table where I had put it. "Georgia, you first; look at the light." I triggered the device and Georgia gazed at the familiar pulsing waves of blue. "You have the right to refuse any order or request I give you. If you do, I want you to tell me your reasons so I can understand them, but I will honour your refusal."

I then did the same with Delilah. Once complete I asked them, "Do you feel any different?" Both said no to that. "Let's try it out then. I order you to kiss each other." Both girls grinned at me, turned to one another and exchanged a passionate and prolonged kiss. "Err, wow," I said, aroused by the sight. "So I guess you were happy to do that?"

"Very happy, Master," said Georgia.

"Any time, Matt," was Delilah's response.

"And if I asked you both to give me a blow-job?" I added.

"Please say you mean it," Georgia said breathily. Delilah just grinned and gave me a thumb's up.

"Umm no... forget that for the moment" I said. I didn't want to get distracted from the business at hand. Remembering Delilah's earlier joke, I next said, "Delilah, those papers on the desk got disturbed when we were dealing with Megan. I order you to tidy them up."

"Do it yourself, I can't be bothered," she replied. Georgia stared at her in something like horror. It had been a direct order; Delilah, for all her laziness when it came to the mundane, should have obeyed. It seemed my bit of programming had worked.

"I'll do it," Georgia instantly cut in and immediately started to tidy. I smiled to myself. I suspected that if I ordered Georgia to do something cruel, she would now refuse; it was not in her nature. But for anything else she was going to be as helpful as ever.

"Right," I said decisively, "I am going to wake Megan and give her some orders, but I will include her right to refuse. Then we will see where that leaves us." I was certainly taking a risk, but it seemed the right thing to do and, anyway, my curiosity about the powers and limits of my mind-control technique had been reignited. How would my subjects react when given choices to make?

I knelt down next to Megan. "This is your Master speaking. Wake up, Megan." She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Get up and sit in this chair." I helped her into the seat, and then held up my device, shining the throbbing blue light for her to see. "Look at the light, Megan. Keep looking at the light. Yes that's good."

I thought about what to say. "Megan I'm going to ask some questions and you must answer honestly. Do you have a boyfriend or a partner of any sort?"

"No Master."

"Umm... Call me Matt, until I tell you otherwise." Her calling me Master in the circumstances was making me feel worse.

"Yes Matt."

"But you have had lovers in the past?" I asked.

"Yes. I had a long-term boyfriend from 18 until I was 20, but not since. His name was David."

That was interesting and I wondered why she had not looked for another boyfriend. I would come back to it, but for the moment I had something more important to do. Usually at this point I told the girls they loved me. Again I felt that would be a violation in this case, so I toned it down a little.

"Megan, you like me. You think I am a nice guy, interesting and worthy of respect. I don't frighten you. Georgia is your friend and you think Delilah is cool too. Tell me what you think."

"I like you and Delilah. Georgia is my friend."

"Have you ever had erotic thoughts about women," I enquired, as a lead into my usual programming in that area. She had a real bond with Georgia and I wanted to build on it. It turned out there was no need.

"I think I'm bi, actually," Megan replied.

"Bi? You've had sex with women too?" I asked.

"I've had an experience with a woman only once... at university. I kind of got drunk at a party and there was this girl, her name was Chrissy... I knew her slightly and I had heard she was gay. Anyway, I got talking to her and she seemed nice and one thing led to another and so I went back to her student flat and... well... we made love."

"And you only did that the once? I assume you didn't you enjoy it then," I commented.

"Oh, no, the exact opposite. I thought it was amazing and so was she. She was so much gentler than David and she knew just what to do to please a woman. That was what scared me. I had only just escaped one relationship. I didn't feel I deserved such happiness. I thought I wasn't worth it. So I thanked her for a wonderful time and then avoided her until she gave up and left me alone."

"Oh, that's so sad," interrupted Georgia. "Please Megan; let us show you how wonderful love between women can be. You are a wonderful person and you deserve all the happiness that you can get."

I gave Georgia a glance to tell her to be silent. There was something I was keen to understand and I wanted to move on to it. "Tell me Megan, when I first tried to control you how did you know what was happening and why did you fight so hard against it."

"It is hard for me to say Matt... the memories are bad."

"Take you time. If I can help with what troubles you, I will."

She paused a moment and then slowly explained. "When I was 18 and still very naive, I met a much older man. His name was David. He was 45 and I later discovered he had a wife and three children, but he was very charming. He made me feel special, showered me with attention, affection and presents. I was seduced, much too easily really. He took my virginity and I thought I was in love. Worse, I thought be loved me. I expected him to whisk me away to a paradise island or something, and we would be together forever."

"And then it went bad," I said.

"Yes, he became increasingly controlling, telling me what to wear, where I could and couldn't go, who I was allowed to see. Eventually, he started cutting me off from friends and family. And he grew more and more cruel to me personally. I... if it's all the same I would rather not say what he did." Even under mind-control she looked distressed.

"It's all right; I think we have got the picture. But you escaped him?" I prompted.

"Sort of; actually, he dumped me. I think his wife found out. I don't think I would have got free of him otherwise. Initially I was very upset, but over time I began to see how he had used me and how lucky I was to escape. I vowed I would never be caught like that again. I don't trust men. I didn't trust you when we first met, but Georgia seemed so nice and she kept telling me how wonderful you were. So I guess she betrayed me."

I glanced at Georgia; she looked pained by this accusation. I spoke gently to Megan, "No she didn't. Georgia loves the life we have together. She just wanted to share that with you. Please don't think badly of her. If you want to be upset with someone, blame me. So, your bad experience with David made you cautious?"

"Yes, as soon as you did something odd my instinct was to get out. I would have succeeded if there hadn't been three of you. And now I am a slave to an evil man once more."

Ouch, that hurt. I could have just mind wiped such thoughts away. Perhaps once I would have done. But somehow, I wanted to win this woman over rather than use force. It felt important to do so.

"You are not my slave or, at least only to the extent you wish to be. You have the right to refuse an order from me. You could even get up and leave right now, although I forbid you to speak to anyone about what has happened here. But I'm hoping you won't. I hope that you will want to share our life and enrich it and in turn be enriched by it. Don't let me persuade you; let Georgia and Delilah explain."

And so my two concubines talked, and at length. Georgia discussed the wonderful places we lived and sights we had seen and the plans to build a business that Megan could help so much with. And she spoke of my kindness and how I planned to help the girls achieve their dreams, and of the companionship and love among the harem sisters, showing pictures of them to Megan on her phone.

Delilah outlined in exotic detail the amazing sex life we all enjoyed, my growing prowess as a lover and the delights of all the lesbian lovemaking the girls shared. She also threw in the other material things Georgia had overlooked -- high salaries, designer clothes, fabulous jewellery, swanky restaurants.

It was clear that both speeches had a considerable effect on Megan. She was an ambitious young woman and the jet-set lifestyle and opportunities for developing a business appealed to her. Nor was she immune to Delilah's red-hot descriptions of all the sex. I decided it was time for me to wake her and we would see what effect we had had.

"Megan," I said, "I want you to remember what Georgia and Delilah have said. I also want you to accept that the ideas I have placed in your head are now your own thoughts. Otherwise, you will forget this conversation."

"I understand Matt," she replied.

"Now it is time to wake up. When I snap my fingers you will wake from the trance and I will give you a choice. Put away your fears and listen to your heart before you answer. Now wake," and saying that I snapped my fingers.

Megan blinked a couple of times then looked round at the three of us, me sat in the chair opposite her, a serious expression on my face, Georgia standing gazing down at her with compassion and Delilah perched on a desk looking intrigued about what would follow.

"What happened?" she asked.

"I asked you to do something. You panicked and then blacked out," I told her. Well, it was partly true.

"What did you want?" Megan said, still trying to make sense of things.

I ignored that and instead said, "I was about to offer you a job with my company: head of marketing and communications. It carries a $60,000 salary and many side benefits, especially lots of international travel but also... other things. The girls were just telling you what it's like."

"Yes, I remember some of that." Then a specific memory dawned. She stared at us in amazement mingled with shock. "You all have sex with each other."

"That's right," I said. "I believe that it helps bond the team and keep morale high. We would very much like you to join us; tonight if possible. What do you say?" This was the crunch point. I had given her the right to say no, even to walk out on us, so for once even I didn't know what was coming next.

Megan was gazing at Georgia. Slowly she articulated her thoughts. "I seem to recollect I said something about Chrissy. Ever since I shunned her I've wondered about that. I think I've been looking for someone like her. When I met you and we became friends, I began to dare to hope that maybe you might be interested in me. I was scared to say anything because... you know... I might have frightened you off. But now I know how you live..."

Megan got no further, because Georgia knelt down, embraced the brunette and kissed her on the lips. "Oh Meg, you should have said something. I would love that so much."

At that Megan kissed Georgia back and then, with increasing passion, they melted into each other's arms. Delilah gave one of her trademark woops of delight and punched the air. I just breathed a sigh of relief.

*****

Forty minutes later the four of us were back in the hotel suite Delilah and I shared and rapidly losing clothing. Once she had made up her mind, Megan had fully committed. She had insisted on consummating our new relationship at once. I was still feeling a little diffident and unwilling to force my case. In the taxi between office and hotel I had asked Megan whether she was happy to include me in her agenda.

"The truth is that since David I have shied away from men, but actually while I was with him I really enjoyed the sex. Chrissy was great, but even then I couldn't help missing a hard cock. That's why I think I'm bi. I like you Matt -- so yes, when I am ready I would like another taste of what I have been missing. But I'm not on any birth control and I don't want to get pregnant."