Paradise Obtained Ch. 11: Megan

Story Info
Controlling Megan makes Matt question what he is doing.
8.8k words
4.64
8.1k
8

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18.

Paradise Obtained Chapter 11: Megan

The following day I placed a video call to Albrecht Haller. I did so at just after 11 a.m. my time. I knew that it would be four in the morning in Hamburg. I was making a point and trying to gain an advantage. I reckoned Haller would be expecting me to contact him and that he would take my call whatever the hour, so I took a degree of pleasure in getting him out of bed.

And it worked -- up to a point. For once it was not Helga who answered; it seemed she did sleep after all. And even Haller wasn't in his office, but a bedroom. He looked and sounded like I had woken him. However, I was astounded at how quickly he rallied and was master of what he wanted to tell me. The man must have an iron constitution and a quicksilver brain.

"I assume you can guess why I have called you Haller," I said, a note of anger in my voice. No 'Herr Haller' from me on this occasion.

He also changed his mode of address. I wasn't 'Mr Mitchell'. "Of course, Matthew. I was expecting your call and had you not contacted me, I would have done so myself." I noted that he made no complaint about my choice of timing.

In my outrage my plan to be calm and collected deserted me. "So tell me, you bastard, where the hell do you get off, taking control of my women?" I shouted. "God knows what you have got them to do aside from just spying on me!"

Haller remained calm. "Think back to our agreement Matthew. In fact, I happen to have our contract here. I have broken none of it and nor will I. I promised that I would not sell your method to governments and would ensure that it was not used for mass brainwashing or general control of populations. In truth, I have no more desire to see those things happen than you have. I promised to protect you against enemies and I have done so. And in return for your secrets, I have paid you a generous salary."

I had to concede mentally that all that was true.

"Neither have I done anything you didn't agree to. I said that I would exploit your invention to achieve a financial return, which you agreed you were not concerned with. I said I might ask you to go to particular places and you consented to ask no questions about this."

"That's all very well," I retorted, "but if you had told me that you intended to take control of my women I would have said no and you know it."

Haller's calmness was giving him an advantage. He was thinking straighter than me. "You must have realised that in giving me all your notes the possibility was there. Did it not occur to you that I might want something in return for the riches I am showering on you?"

The honest answer to that was 'no', not until it was too late anyway. But I wasn't about to admit my mistake, so instead I asked the most important question. "What is it you want? I deserve the truth. And where do I fit in?"

"I am willing to partly answer your question. I will not give you all the details because that would put your life in danger, but I will share the big picture. But first please indulge me by answering three questions if you will?"

"Get on with it Haller," I replied, trying to retain the upper hand.

He didn't seem concerned by my brusque response. "You are an intelligent man, Matthew. What do you think of the state of the world at present? How optimistic are you about its future and that of mankind?"

I considered for a moment: climate change, species loss, over population, pollution, exhaustion of resources, war, famine and drought. Religious and political extremism on the rise. We were probably even due a pandemic of some sort. "It's not great," I admitted.

"And how about out world leaders? Are they men and women of outstanding vision, courage and ability who will tackle the world's problems based on the best available science?"

I almost laughed at that question. "Certainly not," I replied.

"My third question. You did something extraordinary, Matthew. You invented a method of controlling the human mind -- well the female mind in your case. Do you think this is unique?"

I wondered where this was going, but I have my pride, so I answered him. "Well, it was pretty damn difficult, I can tell you that. So yes, if it's not too immodest I would assume that it is a unique achievement. As you know, I've been involved in the field for years and I've never seen any indication anyone else was working on similar lines."

"Then it may surprise you to learn that I am aware of a dozen programmes working on mind control. Most of them are sponsored by governments, but a few are by exceptional individuals like you. Oddly enough, it is the latter that have made the most progress, and I have assisted three such projects. You and a fellow-countryman of yours are two. The other is a pair of Americans. Your methods are quite different, but you have all achieved remarkable things."

Frankly, I was staggered. There were other mind control experts out there? Haller couldn't have said anything more guaranteed to get my attention. My old scientific curiosity, dormant for months, was reawakened. I was suddenly desperate to know more. A fantasy sprang into my mind of a great mind control conference where practitioners gathered and exchanged peer reviewed papers, until I remember the whole thing was highly unethical and illegal.

"But why? What's the point?" Then I remembered Haller's first two questions and it dawned on me. "Oh... my... god, you're planning to use mind control to rule the world. That's it isn't it? Haller you're fucking nuts. Have you got yourself a white cat and a secret volcano base yet?"

"Most amusing, Mr Mitchell. I appreciate your cultural reference, but you are quite wrong. I have no desire to rule the world, nor do I believe it is possible even if I did. What I am seeking to achieve is the power of influence. The masses will live free to make their mistakes as they do now oblivious to my existence, but I would help guide their leaders to wiser courses."

"So you're the real power behind every throne? That's still mad."

"Is it Matthew? Is it so different to the power that the great newspaper barons and television station owners enjoyed in the 20th century or the big tech companies have now? And I would be a force for good, shaping policy in directions that will help save the planet and the human race with it. More than that, I will be able to bring together business, industry, science and politics to forge a better way forward for everyone. It is a noble goal."

I will admit that this was not what I had expected, but it did kind of make sense. Albrecht Haller was a billionaire; he certainly didn't need more wealth. And he already possessed a lot of power. There probably wasn't a politician or business leader in the world that wouldn't take his call and listen carefully to what he said if his chose to contact them. What did a man like that want with mind control? The only answer was along the lines he had just given me -- to reshape the world to his ideas.

I was suddenly conscious that all I had done with all that potential power was make myself a harem and live a hedonistic playboy lifestyle. I wasn't sure whether that was made me better or worse than Haller, but it certainly meant I lacked his imagination and ambition.

"You still haven't told me where I fit in," I said, sounding a little less sure of my righteousness.

"The properties I am asking you to buy are bases... of a sort. But they are also desirable homes for you and your women. I understand you plan to rent them out, and that's fine too. My reasons for needing them are complex and it is in your own best interests not to know. Will you trust me on this?"

I thought Haller was sounding increasingly confident he was winning me round and, to be honest, he was right. However, there was one more potential deal-breaker. "What I need to know is whether you are putting me or my girls in danger?"

"No I am not, and should any danger arise in the future my promise to protect you holds. You are close to fulfilling everything I require of you. Will you just buy and staff one more property for me? If you do, I shall release you from all further obligations."

I knew I still needed Haller's money and I was certain he was well aware of it too. "Very well Haller, I will do as you ask provided you leave my girls alone from now on. If I think you are placing them in any danger our relationship is finished. Also I intend to pursue some money making ideas of my own, and I don't want you interfering with them. Do we have a deal?"

"I agree to your terms, Matthew. In return I want you to go to the Caribbean and buy an island; a small one of course, with a suitable house on it. Somewhere in the US Virgin Islands would be ideal."

I had to concede that Haller's orders always had an attraction of their own. A Caribbean island to add to Fiji, Tuscany and the rest... I could live with that.

"Alright, I'll do it. But I hope you're not in a rush. I have business in Italy, London and New York first." Only the last of those was really true, but I was determined to make some show of asserting my independence.

"That is not a problem," said Haller. I almost thought he sounded relieved that I had agreed. "I am pleased we are working together again Mr Mitchell. And now, with your leave, I will return to bed."

*****

Not long after that it was time for my harem to disperse once more to their allotted duties. My purchase in Fiji was finally making progress, so I sent Millie to the South Pacific to take charge. Nicoleta would return to Romania and Ilse to Tuscany, while our gracious host Kanako would remain here in Japan.

I decided that Delilah would accompany Georgia and me on our travels. I wanted to let Nikki dwell for a while on her passion for the Englishwoman and decide whether her feelings were truly as deep as she believed. To give time for this, I would keep them apart. So it was that the three of us first went to Italy and stayed with Ilse for a while. Georgia then flew to New York to start setting up my operation there, while Delilah and I stopped off in the UK.

I left Delilah to check in on her old contacts in dubious London nightlife, while I undertook a much less enjoyable task but one I felt I could not escape. In short, I went to see my father. I realise that in these memoirs, I haven't said anything about my own family. Maybe I should have done, since it perhaps offers some insights into why I want a harem, but I find the memories painful and I have had more important things to relate. Still, there is a time for everything and so this is my story.

My father was a teacher at a private school in England -- I won't say which one. He's retired now, but very much alive, tending his beloved garden down in rural Wiltshire. He is an intelligent, hard-working and decent man and deeply, deeply, boring. I don't believe he has done anything daring, exciting or risky in his entire life.

This probably explains why, when I was seven years old, my mother ran off and left the family to set up house with a man ten years her junior. She was 35 at the time, my father 40. Unsurprisingly, the new relationship didn't last but my mother thereafter flitted from one man to another and eventually moved abroad to Spain with the latest one. We are not in touch.

I have no siblings. In fact, I am a little amazed my parents managed to produce one offspring. They should never have married really, being totally unsuited to one another. My father got me a place as a pupil at the school where he worked and ensured I got a good education afterward, which in due course let me get into Oxford as a student, from where I worked my way up.

I think my father takes pride in my academic accomplishments but he is not a man to show much affection or tell you that he loves you. As to my mother, you might care to speculate that her betrayal of me at a young age might explain something about my attitude to woman. Equally the lack of love as a child might explain why I feel the need for an adoring harem. All I can do is to quote a line from Philip Larkin: "They fuck you up, your mum and dad."

Anyway, I did my duty as a son and visited my father, admired his garden and told him I was making stacks of money and doing well. I said absolutely nothing about my harem, not even when he asked whether I was likely to marry a nice girl soon and give him some grandchildren. Then, as soon as was decent, I went back to London.

*****

When I got there, it was to find a disgruntled Delilah. She had managed to work out another loophole in my instructions regarding sexual partners, but when she had tried to exploit it had run into an unexpected problem.

Before I had met her, one of Delilah's side-lines had been to sell her services as a dominatrix. As she pointed out to me this didn't involve having sex with her clients, who were overwhelmingly male. She would humiliate and dominate them, put them in bondage and administer physical punishment, all according to what they wanted and were willing to pay for, but none of them got the fuck her. The nearest to sexual contact was the occasional hand-job -- delivered on her terms -- and to Delilah's mind, being non-penetrative, that didn't count as sex.

Her unique selling points in the dominatrix market had been her youth, beauty and an exceptionally inventively filthy mind, and Delilah had built up a small circle of admiring 'slaves' eager to pay to feel her stiletto heel putting them in their place. Deciding to make the most of her stay in London, she had contacted some of her old clients, thinking to have some fun and make a little money on the side.

To her surprise most of those who replied were apologetic but explained that during her lengthy and unexplained absence they had sought out other mistresses to meet their needs. One name kept coming up, someone with whom Delilah was not familiar in the London BDSM scene and so who had to be new; a domme who called herself Natalia Rostova.

The name was likely as fake as Delilah's own, but Delilah found her easily enough online and she had to admit that her new rival was pretty hot by any standards. She had gone for a sort of 'vampire-goth' vibe and pulled it off perfectly.

When I arrived back in London, Delilah told me she would very much like to meet Ms. Rostova. It was not to be, because we had to get the New York. Little did I know then that much later we would come into contact with Natalia under very different circumstances.

*****

My purpose in going to New York prior to the visit I had agreed with Haller to the Caribbean, was to further my idea for an addiction clinic. There I would offer a miracle cure which would indeed work, although I had no intention of revealing the mind control element that would be involved.

In fact, given the fallout from the NXIVM affair I intended to avoid saying anything that was not based on science and best practice medicine. There would be no talk of wellness, holistic treatment, empowerment or self-improvement. This was probably going to limit my access in some sectors, but it was necessary cover for what I would be doing. Given my own background in the science of the mind, I hoped that this would be a selling point to the more rational end of the market.

Even in the land of free enterprise, it was going to take a while to find somewhere suitable for my first clinic -- although I had settled on the New York area -- and to get all the necessary accreditations and permissions I would need. Meanwhile, I had rented a small office in the city as a base of operations, and had it kitted out with the bare necessities for organising such a business.

I planned to get a head start by establishing an on-line profile for my new enterprise before I had even got it up and running, and had engaged an advertising agency to help design this. Georgia had flown over to supervise these arrangements before my arrival. She came to greet Delilah and me at JFK airport when we flew in. We were tired after the long flight, but Georgia was keen to talk and the number one topic of conversation on her list was Megan Cook.

Megan was the consultant assigned by the advertising agency to my contract. A bright young lady aged 23, originally from Dayton, Ohio and only a couple of years out of university, her background was in IT, but apparently she had got into advertising to advance her creative side. The technical aspects of putting a website together were easy for her, allowing her to give more attention to questions of design.

Georgia was impressed by both her lively intelligence and open personality and in the course of working together the two American girls had become good friends. However, thanks to my recent programming of my PA, she also had another interest in Megan. I had asked my girls to look for anyone they considered worthy of joining my harem and Georgia was convinced Megan deserved that honour.

Her intelligence, valuable skill set and attractive personality were, according to Georgia, supplemented by a pretty face and sexy body. I observed that I would have to be the final judge of that, but from her description Megan sounded very promising: Five feet six inches tall, roughly 120 pounds, pronounced feminine curves and a brunette with -- so Georgia said -- sparkling green eyes.

It was evening at the time of our arrival, so Delilah and I retired to our 5-star hotel room to rest. So jet-lagged were we that Georgia stayed in her own room. Tonight was not the night for sexual gymnastics with my mini-harem. Nevertheless I was keen to meet Ms. Cook and see if I agreed with Georgia's assessment.

*****

The following day, fortified by some sleep and an excellent breakfast, I was recovered enough to join Georgia on the journey to the office I had rented. We left Delilah, who was never at her best in the morning, to get some more rest.

The office was indeed small, comprising two rooms, one equipped for meetings -- provided you didn't want to invite too many people -- and the other a general office that would perhaps accommodate four comfortably, plus a tiny kitchen. What my American colleagues referred to as 'the bathrooms' (although they didn't contain a bath) were a shared facility with other similar offices on the same floor.

None of this mattered since Georgia and Megan currently had the place to themselves and it was really the building address as a point of reference and contact rather than the office itself, I was interested in. I claimed the meeting room as my office and promptly christened it "The Boardroom". However, such IT equipment as we possessed was in the other room, so I made myself a coffee in the kitchen and then sat in to watch the girls at work.

Megan had not seemed in the least flustered to meet the uber-boss, the great Mr Mitchell. She was a very confident young lady and also a beautiful one. Georgia had been entirely right on that point, as well as about her green eyes, albeit she wore glasses while working on her laptop. I thought those made her look even cuter. Observing her at work, I also realised that Megan was as clever and talented as I had been told.

Within an hour I had concluded that Georgia's judgement was correct. Megan Cook would indeed make an excellent addition to both my harem and my growing business empire. I was looking forward to both working with her as a bright and able assistant and to bedding her as a loyal and willing sex-slave.

But the latter half of that agenda was worrying me. I have noted that Megan was very confident. As I watched her I realised that she was also decidedly strong willed, organised and decisive. She was no sweet naive young lady like Kanako, nor a dreamer like Nikki. She was clearly an independent woman with plans and ideas of her own. I had a strong suspicion she would far from welcome the idea of being controlled by anyone.