Paradise Obtained Ch. 11: Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps you could suck my cock, just to see if you are ok with that?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, David liked that too," she said.

"Never met a man who doesn't," commented Delilah. "They are very simple creatures to please."

So it was that I now found myself lying on the hotel bed naked while three beautiful women, equally nude, critically examine d my erect cock, Delilah stroking it up and down to keep it in a state of arousal.

"Hmm... it's bigger than David's," Megan said and suddenly giggled; an expected reaction from such a usually cool and professional woman, but then the bedroom is not the boardroom.

"It's beautiful," said Georgia dreamily, "and it feels so good inside you, pumping away..." I gave a small moan of pleasure at the compliment and my cock grew a fraction harder.

"Not the biggest I've seen," said Delilah, peering at the organ in her hand a little too clinically for my taste, "but I will admit Matt has improved a lot in knowing how to use it."

"For fuck's sake, will one of you just suck the bloody thing," I said.

Megan grinned, "I think that's down to me this time." She reached a hand forward and took my cock from Delilah, then lowered her head to the tip, ran her tongue round the glans and then up and down the stem. I lay back in delight. Whatever the faults of this David character, he had certainly taught her some useful oral skills.

Then she took the head of my cock into her mouth. I looked down and met those stunning green eyes looking back at me. They were sparkling with naughtiness and I finally knew for certain that Megan loved this. I lost all doubts that she would be mine from now on. As pleasurable feelings pulsed from my delighted cock to the rest of my body, a random thought entered my head. "You know Megan, with those eyes you would look amazing with red hair."

I didn't get a chance to find out what she thought about my suggestion, as Megan suddenly had other things to think about. She was crouching on the bed, head down as she worked on my cock, so her naked thighs and bottom were up in the air. Georgia had moved round behind her, and now gently eased her legs wider apart and started to run her tongue over Megan's pussy.

Megan gave a gasp of surprise and delight; as she did so I took the opportunity to side a couple more inches of my cock into her mouth. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, Megan working on my cock and Georgia using her tongue on the brunette's labia and clitoris. I reached a hand out to caress Delilah's pussy. She lightly sat on it to enjoy my attentions while squeezing and pulling on her own nipples as she watched the scene before her.

Finally, with a groan, Megan released my penis; Georgia's tongue was too exciting for her not to respond. The two American girls had been attracted to one another since they had met, and I agreed it was right that they consummate those feelings. I would hardly be suffering in the meantime. Watching the beautiful blonde and brunette make love while Delilah and I fucked each other senseless was something we could all enjoy.

Megan rolled on her back and Georgia moved on top of her so they could kiss, so letting Megan taste her own pussy on the blonde girl's lips. Both moved a hand between the other's legs and began a mutual masturbation.

Delilah looked down at me from where she was still sitting on my outstretched hand. "You gonna fuck your bitch hard like she deserves, stud?" she said, giving me a lust filled look.

"Too bloody right I am. Get yourself down here slut. I'm going to shaft you so fucking hard you won't walk straight for a week."

Of course, Delilah loved that kind of smutty talk and I'll not deny it turned me own too. She lay on her side next to me on the bed and lifted one leg. I slid my cock into her pussy from behind finding she was wet and ready.

It was a good position to allow me to control my fucking of Delilah and make it last. I could slam my cock into her hard and fast, while she rubbed her clitoris. She came twice that way. But when I needed a rest, or to calm myself so I didn't cum too quickly, I would slow down and just thrust my cock in and out of Delilah's cunt in a slow and steady rhythm. However, the best part was that, lying on our sides, we both had an uninterrupted view of Georgia and Megan on the other side of the bed.

And that view was hot. While it was wonderful to see my newest harem recruit in action for the first time, it was Georgia that really fascinated me. I have commented before that while the blonde Californian got on well with her harem sisters, she had no really close friendships. But it was clear that there was something about Megan that was different for her. She really liked her compatriot as a person and a friend, and that was expressing itself as a desire to give her pleasure in bed as well.

The two lovers moved through a gamut of positions. First Georgia went down on Megan; her skills were now considerable and she easily made the older but less experienced girl cum, drawing cries of love and admiration from her in the process. Then Megan insisted on returning the compliment. She still had a lot to learn about cunnilingus, but Georgia gently talked her through what she wanted, or at least she did until dissolving into incoherent moans as she climaxed.

Megan emerged from between Georgia's legs with a smile of triumph and then kissed Georgia, giving her a taste of her own juices in return for the one she had earlier. Neither was sated yet and they returned to their earlier position, kissing and embracing while each masturbated the other with a hand.

It was fabulously horny to watch two beautiful girls showing such passion for one another. I was fucking Delilah harder at the sight and she was loving it too, caressing her clit with one hand and pinching a nipple with the other. When Georgia and Megan melted into a mutual orgasm, moaning their pleasure into each other's mouths as they passionately kissed, it was too much for me.

I gripped Delilah's hips, pulled her against me and slammed my cock into her vagina hard and fast from behind until I came with a groan, my cock pulsing as spurt after spurt of cum sprayed into Delilah's cunt. As I did so, she increased the speed of her rubbing of her clitoris and came too, her vaginal walls squeezing my cock even as I ejaculated my sperm into her womb.

The four of us lay limp and, for the moment at least, spent on the bed, me hugging Delilah, Georgia and Megan still embracing. Megan was the first to speak.

"That was... amazing. I know I'm going to love being part of this. I'm so glad you and Matt chose me Georgia."

Georgia just kissed her again, but I replied "It's my pleasure". And I meant it. My harem was now seven and I couldn't have been happier.

*****

Author's note: Since the occasional reader confuses the opinions of my characters with my own, I would just like to record that my parents were nothing at all like Matt's and any flaws in my personality are entirely down to me!

In Chapter 12, Matt goes in search of a new home in the Caribbean and his girls eagerly look for a new potential harem sister to manage it for him.