Paradise Obtained Ch. 13

Story Info
Matt's plans to add Svetlana to his harem suffer a setback.
7.5k words
4.75
5.4k
4
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18.

Paradise Obtained Chapter 13: Meeting Svetlana

Tasha, Megan and I were on the flat roof of my house on the small Caribbean islet of Woody Cay, relaxing on sun loungers, each of us with a Mojito to hand. It had turned out that amongst Tasha's talents was the making of cocktails. She had insisted that the minty drink was the perfect one for a warm afternoon and, despite it being February, it was indeed pleasant weather on this island.

Georgia and Delilah were downstairs, busy with preparations. My plan to see if Nicoleta's feelings about Delilah would subside given time had had no effect. She was as besotted as ever, and all the long distance texting and zoom calls that had been going on between the two seemed to have at least partly won Delilah round.

Given that the latter was involved, it is no surprise that a high proportion of their communication was sexually explicit to the point of being downright pornographic and perhaps that was what had moved Delilah's feelings, but whatever the reason she had asked if she could see Niki soon. I felt it seemed much fairer to invite the Romanian girl to spend some time in the sunny Caribbean rather than dispatch Delilah to a cold castle in the Carpathian winter, so I had arranged for Niki to fly out -- hence the eagerness to prepare for her arrival.

And it was not only Delilah who was keen. Megan and Tasha both expressed how much they were looking forward to meeting another of their harem sisters in person. As we lay on the sun loungers sipping our white rum, lime and soda, I think it was this fact that prompted me to ask what they made of their new lives so far.

"Megan, Tasha, what do you think now you know the truth; that I chose you for my harem and made you mine? Meg, you fought me all the way at the start. Tash, you fancied the lifestyle, but were dubious about the harem aspect. What do you think now?"

The two girls glanced at each other and grinned, working out who would answer first. My mind went back to our evening orgy the night before. The redheaded and ebony beauties had been part of a hot lesbian threesome with my blonde PA, Georgia, which I had enjoyed watching while I fucked Delilah. They had looked pretty happy then, so I was reasonably confident of the answer I would get.

Tasha was the first to respond, "Ok, don't milk it, Matt. I admit without your influence I would never have tried sex with other girls, so I have a lot to thank you for. I think now even if you freed me completely, I wouldn't stop. It just feels too good. As for the rest..." here Tasha waved a hand round at the luxurious surroundings, "well let's just say its living up to my expectations." She grinned impishly and added, "Although I'm still waiting for you to show me the world..."

I grinned back, "Good girls get treats. So if you are a good girl..."

The ebony girl gave me a smouldering look, "Oh I can be very, very good.... Master," she purred, knowing perfectly well what that did to me.

I coughed slightly. Both the girls were wearing bikinis and there were a lot of wonderful curves and smooth skin on display. Too much more of this sort of talk and I would forget about what I wanted to ask and we would end up rutting like rabbits on heat. But I still wanted to hear what Megan had to say. I glanced at the American and she picked up on the cue.

Megan exaggeratedly stroked her chin and looked thoughtful. "Well... objectively... and from a moral point of view... you are clearly a total misogynistic bastard, who steals the free will of women for his own selfish pleasure and should be banged up in prison and the key thrown away."

I stirred uncomfortably. She had not said it with any rancour, and was presumably just winding me up, but I had a horrible feeling she was speaking the truth and I didn't enjoy hearing it.

"So," Megan continued, "it is clearly up to us girls to civilise you and ensure you behave. Which is a good reason to make sure there are plenty of us, I guess."

I couldn't deny that this was a novel rationalisation of the situation which had not occurred to me before, mainly because it didn't make much sense. But then I doubted that she meant it literally. I was discovering that Megan had a sharp edged sense of humour and I was never quite sure whether she was being serious or teasing me. I suspected the latter now.

"And," she added, "you have let me explore my secret bi-fantasies and -- wow --that has been amazing. I wonder if I would ever have had the courage on my own? That alone makes this worthwhile -- provided of course that you stick to your promises and let us fulfil our potential. Otherwise you might want to remember you are outnumbered eight to one."

I wasn't worried about the implied threat. None of my girls could harm me in any way even if they wanted to; their programming would not have permitted it. But there was part of me -- and it was a growing part -- that wanted not just their acceptance of the situation, but for them to be happy and content. So I pressed the point.

"I hear what you say Meg and I promise I will do my best for you all. But what about my question? Do you understand what I did and how do you feel about the result?"

Megan got off her lounger and climbed onto mine, the wooden frame creaking as it look the extra weight. I was acutely aware of her scantily clad body pressing against me from toes to chest. She moved her face close to mine. I smelt the minty freshness of the Mojito on her breath as she whispered, "I'm yours Matt. I love you and my sisters. I'm so glad you let me be part of your harem," then she lent in and kissed me deeply and passionately.

I became lost in the kiss. Time seemed to slow and stop as I became aware only of the beautiful girl in my arms. Then I felt someone tugging at my shorts and underpants. I lifted my bottom from the sun lounger to help them and then the garments were sliding down my legs. My cock, already partly erect, was released and instantly a hand grasped it and began to stroke.

I broke the kiss and looked. It was, as I had guessed, Tasha who had pulled down my shorts and was currently massaging my penis. Megan murmured, "Hmm, that looks fun," climbed off the lounger and knelt beside it on the opposite side from Tash. The West Indian girl grinned at her, then moved her hand to caress and tease my balls, leaving the upper length and sensitive end to Megan. The latter took my cock in her hand and the two girls worked on it together.

I lay back on the lounger and let the two newest members of my harem work on their Master's cock. This was bliss, and I was content to let them take the initiative while I sipped my Mojito and watched.

Megan glanced at Tasha, "Who first?"

"Rock, paper, scissors?" said Tasha, with a smile.

"You're on," said the red-head. She counted to three and then held out a flat left hand signifying paper. Tasha had made her left into a fist for rock.

"Ha, I win," said Megan.

"Fair enough; but don't wear him out. I want some too," said Tasha, releasing hold of my cock.

Megan stood up, removed her bikini bottoms and moved to straddle the sun lounger, a leg on either side. She then lowered herself down onto my erection, grasping it in one hand to steer it into her pussy. With a little wriggling, I slid into her, the tight walls of her cunt gripping my penis and squeezing it delightfully.

Tasha retreated back to her own sun lounger to watch. She stripped her bikini and was now openly playing with her clitoris and vulva with one hand while the other squeezed and teased one of her nipples.

Megan began to move up and down, riding my cock, fucking herself on my hard manhood. I reached up to cup and squeeze her breasts, Megan's nipples hardening into erect buds that I teased and tantalised. She moaned with pleasure and thrust herself down onto my cock in an increasing rhythm.

Before the girls had started on my cock, I had been feeling lazy, content to lie in the sun and relax, but by now I was fully aroused. What Megan was doing was great, but I felt a growing desire to take a more active role and remind my girls who was their Master.

I propped myself up, kissed Megan, then gave her a firm but playful smack on the left buttock. "Get off me, then on your knees and bend over the sun lounger," I told her. "Tasha, do the same. Yes, next to Meg, that's the idea."

I looked down at the two girls bent over before me, their fine shapely posteriors offered to their Master. Megan's was narrower and paler, but with a tan acquired since being in the Caribbean. Tasha's was a more rounded and naturally a darker shade of brown. Both were delightful, and I imagined how their bum cheeks would judder as I pounded their pussies from behind.

My cock was hard and ready, and both girls were wet from fucking and jilling respectively. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I knelt down behind Megan, who was on the left, and slid my cock back into her wet, but tight, cunt. I began to thrust into her, but as I did so I also placed my right hand on Tasha's pussy, massaged her vulva for a few moments, feeling her wetness, and then pushed a finger into the entrance of her vagina.

Tasha moaned gently and pushed back against my hand, showing she was enjoying the penetration. I added a second finger and began to fuck her with them. I continued like this for some time, fucking Meg with my cock and Tash with my fingers. Then I pulled out and swapped over, thrusting my hard erection into the ebony beauty to the right, and compensating my redheaded concubine for the loss of my cock by fingering her, driving three fingers into her needy pussy.

I was lost in the pleasures of fucking this pair, listening to the moans and gasps that told me they were enjoying it as much as I was, and so I jumped in surprise when a voice spoke from behind me. "Well, that looks fun. I see you have a spare hand, Master. Fancy trying for three?"

Even before I glanced round the accent had told me it was Georgia. When I looked, it was to find her already pulling her shorts and knickers down her legs. Clearly, she was taking my agreement as a formality, so I obliged her by saying, "Sure, room for one more horny slut!"

Georgia took her place on Tasha's right and I slid a finger into the blonde's cunt, while continuing to shaft the ebony girl and finger-fuck Megan. I found that so long as I kept to the same rhythm with all three girls it was possible to keep this going without getting confused or losing pace.

After fucking Tasha for around the same length of time I had Megan, I decided Georgia deserved some cock too, so I had them switch round. Now the blonde was in the centre and Megan and Tasha to her left and right respectively. That the girls were being pleasured was beyond doubt, but I wanted them to climax before I did, so I issued a new order.

"Get your hands between your legs, sluts, and play with yourselves. I want you bitches to cum!"

I took in the sight of three shapely upturned female backsides as I drove my cock into Georgia's wet pussy and my fingers into Tasha and Megan's similarly soaking cunts. It was a wonderful sight, matched by the erotic sounds and scents of their squelching pussies as their played with themselves and the firm slap of my groin flash against Georgia's bum cheeks as I pounded my erection into her.

Then, with a groan, Tasha was the first to climax. I felt her cunt tighten around my thrusting fingers and then a sudden additional wetness as her juices flowed. The sight and sounds of her orgasm excited all of us and helped the other girls over the edge. Georgia was next, he pussy squeezing my cock as she came, and Megan joined the others moments later, her hand frenziedly rubbing her clitoris as she peaked.

I pulled my cock from Georgia's cunt, slick with her juices, and it took only a few jerks on it before, with a grunt of pleasure, I was shooting strings of spunk across her back and bottom cheeks.

I think it was all the noise that attracted Delilah. She emerged up the stairs from the living room to discover the four of us. Megan, on my orders, was sucking on my shrinking cock to clean it up and Tasha likewise carefully licking and swallowing my sperm off Georgia's back. Delilah gave us a look of disgust, commented "Matt, how could you leave me out of this?", and then turned on her heel and disappeared back downstairs.

Megan released my cock for a moment, and looked up at me with a worried expression, "I hope we haven't upset her."

I smiled back at her. "Don't worry about Delilah. We'll make it up to her tonight." And I can assure you, we did.

*****

It was the following afternoon when I took a zoom call from Millie Parsons in Fiji. It was morning there, but the morning of the following day. Having business interests scattered around the world, the time differences took some getting used to. But it wasn't business that Millie wanted to talk to me about.

The sight of the blue eyed blonde, her hair in a new pixie cut and bubbling with infectious enthusiasm for life, filled me with desire to see her again. It had been too long since Japan. I asked her why she was in such a burning hurry to talk to me today. The massive grin she gave me made my cock throb; there was an underlying naughtiness to it that told me I was about to hear something sexy.

"Well Boss, that Ukrainian businessman and his wife and daughter arrived as planned two days ago," Millie said. "They are due to stay a month."

"Oleksander Bondarenko; yeah I remember. Everything going OK?" I asked, "Are they settled in and happy for with the facilities?"

"Yep, they love it. Seems Fiji is a lot warmer than Lvov at this time of year. The guy was a bit disappointed you weren't around though, Boss; seems like you've got a fan. I gather he has looked you up on the internet and seems to think you are some sort of self-made billionaire. He's very keen to meet you, make business contacts, that sort of thing. In fact, I think you should come out as soon as possible."

"Come on Millie, I know you better than that. You wouldn't want me to fly halfway round the world just to meet some middle aged businessman. What's really going on?" I asked.

Mille grinned again, "I'll send you a photo. I took it yesterday on the beach."

Ah, the wonders of modern technology. It was only moments before I was viewing the image sent from the other side of the globe. I looked, then looked again and muttered "Fucking hell, she's hot," under my breath. Millie heard and laughed.

The photo showed the golden sands of the beach that formed part of my Fijian property. Standing in the background looking at the sea were a short, tubby and balding middle-aged man and his placid looking but not unattractive wife; presumably Oleksander and Anna Bondarenko. But the subject of Millie's picture was a young woman, laid out on a sunbed, clad only in a very tiny bikini. Her long legs, slender body and small, pert breasts were on display but, wonderful as her body was, it was her face that took the breath away -- simultaneously beautiful and cute -- and her amazing mass of gorgeous brunette hair.

"That, Boss, is Svetlana, the Bondarenko's daughter. She's eighteen and as hot as fuck. She is also an aloof little bitch. I've been trying to make friends with her, but I think she just looks on me as hired help. Which is a pity, as I reckon she's bored and I would love to liven up her stay! You told us to look out for candidates for the harem. Well, here's mine."

"Millie, I approve; she's stunning. And yes, I will come out. I'll bring Georgia of course, and maybe one or two other girls. Given that the Bondarenko's have hired the main house, you'll have to put us up in the old 50's beach house. Is that possible?"

"No worries, Boss, I'll have everything ready. It will be great to see some of the girls again. I get lonely -- and horny -- on my own." Millie put on an exaggerated pout to show she was not really upset, although I suspected she meant it.

"Well you deserve a treat. Tell you what, I'll bring Tasha. You've not met her yet and she was keen to see more of the world, so that kills two birds with one stone. We'll join you as soon as I can make the arrangements."

Millie let her usual personality slip for a moment and gave me an untypically submissive and needy look. "I'll be counting the minutes... Master," she said breathily and signed off.

Getting reacquainted with Millie plus the potential for adding Svetlana to my harem -- I knew that I would be counting the minutes too.

*****

Georgia was a little cross when I explained my plans that evening. "This flying round the world thing, Matt; I spend half my time jetlagged these days. And God knows what our carbon footprint is like!"

However, after finishing the call from Millie, I had reached a decision that helped win Georgia round. First, I showed her the picture of Svetlana, then I added, "Do you remember that I promised I'd show you how to mind control girls? Well I've decided she is your project. I'll do nothing, expect be my usual charming self, and it will be down to you to work out how to recruit this beauty to our company."

Georgia stared at me in disbelief for a moment and then said, "What, really? You'll let me be the one to seduce and enslave this girl?" I nodded. The blonde American looked at me meltingly, "Oh, thank you Master. This is so exciting. I'll be forever in you debt." One of her hands absently moved onto my leg and stroked it.

"I expect I can think of ways you can repay me," I said with a grin. I knew that next time I fucked Georgia she would be extra eager to please me.

Tasha, in contrast, was delighted by the news, thanking me profusely for the chance to finally get off her native islands and see a little of the world, not to mention meeting another of her harem sisters.

Delilah, given that Niki was coming to stay, was entirely content to remain on the Cay, but I wondered if Megan would be offended if I took Tasha with me but not her. I need not have worried. Megan indicated that she needed to return to New York soon to look after certain business matters for me, but Delilah insisted she stay another week and meet Niki.

"Are you sure that's OK?" the redhead asked, "I don't want to get in the way if you and Niki... you know... need private time together."

Delilah snorted with derision at this suggestion of romance. "If Niki is really serious about being with me then she has to accept that I could never be monogamous. Promiscuity is part of who I am. Niki's really sweet and we are very compatible in lots of ways and maybe I do love her a bit and perhaps that could grow..." I had never seen Delilah look so thoughtful, "but some things are non-negotiable. I fuck who I want, when I want." This last was said decisively, in typical Delilah style.

"Quite right," I put in. "I have no objections to my harem getting together if they want, but everyone sleeps with everyone and no jealousy is allowed. Those are the rules." And the programming, I thought privately.

"In that case, I'm happy to stay," said Megan with a smile. "I would love to meet Niki. And this place is beautiful."

Delilah promptly produced a trademark sexy smirk. "I'm sure the three of us will have a lot of fun together," she purred in a sultry voice.

"Dammit," laughed Tasha, "now you're making me sorry I'm going to Fiji!"

"Don't worry," I replied. "I'll make sure to organise a full meet-up of the harem soon. I think we should all go to Italy this year. Who knows, if things go well with Svetlana, the sisterhood may be nine by then."

*****

It was a tedious and tiring journey, first from the Virgin Islands to the US, then on to New Zealand and finally Fiji, but if Georgia, Tasha and I were feeling drained on arrival at Nadi airport on Viti Levu, our resident hostess had energy enough to revive anyone. Millie was coming to collect us from the airport and take us the short distance to my beachfront property. I had not been there as owner and I was looking forward to seeing what she had done with it, although in truth it had been beautiful enough to start with.