Paradise Obtained Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us were waiting outside the arrivals lounge of Fiji's international airport, wearily watching other tourists boarding taxis or buses, when there was a sudden disturbance. An open-topped jeep speed into the airport, expertly driven but still much too fast. It hurtled toward where we waited and then the driver slammed on the breaks to come to a perfect halt in front of us.

Ignoring the abuse being hurled at her by several taxi drivers, the small blonde dynamo driving it vaulted out of the jeep without bothering to open the door and threw herself into a close embrace with me, almost flattening me in the process. I was unable to speak as she was kissing me deeply, her fit and lithe body pressing against mine.

Finally, just when I thought I might suffocate, she let me go. "Hi Boss," Millie said cheerily, as if nothing had happened. She was wearing khaki shorts, a green tee-shirt and army boots and somehow made that look sexy.

"Hello Millie," I replied, still somewhat stunned.

"Brains!" Millie said to Georgia in delight and immediately threw herself at her fellow blonde and gave her exactly the same sort of passionate kiss she had given me. I thought tongues were involved. By this point, we were attracting a lot of attention and it was no longer just for Millie's reckless driving style.

Tasha was laughing in amazement at this display. Somehow, inside two minutes all of us felt less weary; Millie's boundless energy had that effect in people. Hearing the laugh, the Aussie turned and took in the ebony girl's presence.

"Wow, Boss. So this must be Tasha Jones. She looked pretty good by zoom call, but she looks fucking hot in reality." Millie's look was one of blatant sexual challenge.

"So do you, Millie," laughed Tasha, in no way fazed by the blonde Australian.

"Ohh... I'm gonna like this one Boss!" replied Millie.

"You like them all, Millie," I observed, amused.

"Yeah, and why not?" she replied. "But why are you guys all standing around doing nothing? Get in the jeep, pile that luggage in where you can and let's get going! There's a beautiful beach, a crateful of booze and a hot babe waiting for us back at base."

We crammed ourselves into the jeep as best we could, Millie at the wheel, me in the front passenger seat, and the other girls and most of the luggage in the back, then Millie roared off at much the same breakneck speed she had arrived. It was alarming and yet she clearly knew what she was doing; I doubted she ever drove any other way.

At ease despite the seeming danger, a happy smile of her face and the wind ruffling her hair, Millie looked almost unbearably sexy. A risk taker for sure, but a competent one; I knew I was lucky to have found her, although at this moment I did also wonder what she was costing me in speeding fines.

Somehow or other we arrived at our destination in one piece and without killing anything -- human or animal -- despite the fact that general Fijian road discipline was not much better than Millie's idea of sticking to speed limits. Our daring hostess drew the jeep to a halt before the modern chalet that formed the main part of my home here and leapt out, again without bothering to open the door.

Millie just seemed happy to see us. In contrast Georgia and I were both looking a little pale and climbed slowly out, feeling pleased to have arrived safely. Tasha, however, was laughing again, this time at the pair of us. She seemed to have enjoyed the hair-raising ride every bit as much as Millie.

Our arrival had not gone unnoticed. From the chalet emerged a middle aged couple instantly recognisable from Mille's photo as Mr and Mrs Bondarenko; of their daughter there was no sign. Mr Bondarenko was a good three inches shorter than me and I was more than a little surprised when he came hurrying over, seized my hand and gave it a vigorous shake.

"Mr Mitchell, how wonderful to meet you! You have such a beautiful home here. Thank you for letting us borrow it!" he enthused. "Please call me Olek. I hope we are going to be such good friends." I wondered a little at this. After all he was paying me handsomely for this holiday. However, my new friend was still in full flow in good, although heavily accented, English. "This is my wife Anna," said introducing the lady with him.

I shook hands with her. She had a nice smile and I guessed she had been quite a beauty in her youth, which boded well for what her daughter might look like. Olek was still talking. "You will meet my daughter later. She is on the beach I think. Your Millie has been so kind in looking after us."

I noticed that he was looking at my other two associates as he said this. Generally men were pleased to see my girls, but I noticed he looked a little worried. I wondered why but thought the best thing to do was introduce them. "This is Georgia Harding. She's my personal assistant. And this is Tasha Jones. She has just joined my company as manager of my interests in the West Indies. I've brought her with me to learn something of the business."

Olek Bondarenko seemed relieved by my explanation that these were business associates of mine, although why this should be, I couldn't guess. While I had been talking to the Bondarenko's, Millie had been getting the cases from the jeep and I now made my excuses to my guests and moved to help her and the other girls carry them to the old 1950's beach house bungalow where we would be staying.

"He seemed very friendly," I commented, still puzzled by my reception.

"Yes," said Millie, with a slightly cynical tone. "I told you, he thinks you're this mega-rich playboy or something."

"So?" I asked.

Georgia chucked, "Slow on the uptake again Matt. You may be a stellar scientist and inventor, but people remain a mystery to you."

I will admit this irked me a little. "Alright Miss Clever Clogs, what do you think is going on?"

"It's obvious. Your new friend likes money I reckon, and I think he sees the benefits of his daughter marrying a billionaire."

"I'm not a billionaire," I said automatically.

"No, but he thinks you are. And you're not exactly poor either, so he is not that far out." Georgia looked at Millie. "Am I right?"

"Yep, that's my guess too. But I can tell you that whatever daddy wants, young Miss Bondarenko has a mind of her own."

"Still it can't hurt to have her father on side. And as to her mind -- well that's your department Georgia," I commented.

Millie looked puzzled by this but, while we started to unpack in the bungalow, Georgia explained that I had entrusted her with taking control of Svetlana. "Wow, you lucky bitch!" Millie exclaimed, "I wish it was me."

"Don't worry, I'll let you in on the fun," said Georgia. "And talking about that, what do you think of Tasha?"

"Seems like my sort of gal," said Millie happily.

I caught Millie's eye and stated, "She's yours tonight. That's to say, provided that she feels up to it. I'm too jet-lagged for anything much and it would be good for you both to get to know one another."

Millie gave me a beaming smile. "Wow, thanks, Boss. I promise to show her a good time."

*****

Millie did show Tasha a good time, and not just in the way you're thinking. First they visited the beach and then later she took her to a bar in the nearby town. Only when they got back, just nicely drunk, did they go to bed and fuck like rabbits, to our annoyance waking Georgia and I up in the process. It was the beginning of a great friendship between them, based on compatible personalities, not just mutual lust.

While all that had been going on, Georgia and I had got our first sight of Svetlana Bondarenko. We were eating the dinner prepared by my local staff with her parents and Svetlana had joined us. She had been sunbathing and was still clad in a bikini, but she had put a towelling robe on so that I didn't get to see too much of her body yet, other than her long slender legs, which were just as I like them. There was no disguising her beauty though, more cute than classical, nor her magnificent hair, very long and a deep chestnut brown.

When introduced, she muttered a greeting, her English being even better than her father's, but thereafter pointedly ignored Georgia and me. We both tried to initiate conversation, asking how she was enjoying her holiday, but her answers were brief and she soon gave all her attention to a fashion magazine, discouraging any further attempts at communication. It was plain she would be a tough nut to crack, but also that she was worth the effort.

After the meal Georgia asked my advice on how to proceed. "I suggest trying to get to know her and find out what makes her tick. If she won't talk, find out what you can from her parents and Millie. If you can find a way in, it should go better. You are the nearest in age to her of any of us, so hopefully that should help. I trust you Georgia; you're clever and resourceful. You'll find a way."

*****

Over the next two days Georgia grew a little despondent. Svetlana remained as distant as before and rebuffed all the American's advances. However, my trusted PA was no quitter and on the third day she twigged what the problem was. The breakthrough came after she had been talking with Mr Bondarenko. Georgia came to find me and said, "Matt, I think I've worked out what the problem is with Svetlana."

"Go on," I said.

"You know that I worked out that her father has ambitions to marry her off to you and so did Millie?"

"Yes," I said, beginning to guess where this was going.

"Well, Svetlana's no fool, and her dad is pretty blatant. I am as certain as I can be that she knows it too. Can you imagine how terrifying that must be to an eighteen-year-old girl just starting on life as an adult? I mean, you're nearly thirty. To her you must seem ancient."

"Thanks very much!" I protested.

"You know exactly what I mean, Matt. She may come over as aloof; an ice-queen if you like, but I think she's just scared."

"So what's the plan?" I asked.

"We have to put her more at ease. You have to be as nice as possible, but don't come on to her at all. That would just make things worse. Get her to see you as a nice, friendly guy. I will try and befriend her and I think I've got a handle on that too. Apparently she told Millie she is a really keen on clubbing. So we'll take her."

"Are there any nightclubs in Fiji?" I asked. It didn't feel like that kind of a place.

"Well if we were in any other part of the islands we might be struggling, but as it happens Nadi seems to be the night-life capital of Fiji, probably because it gets the most tourists. I've already got a list of several bars and night-spots to try."

I wasn't surprised that Georgia had done her research, that was typical of her, but I had another concern. "Umm... I must admit I'm not really much of a one for late nights and loud music. Nor even for heavy drinking, to tell the truth."

Georgia was amused. "Oh, god, do you think I don't know that! I don't recall you ever taking any of us clubbing. You're such a geek sometimes Matt. Anyway, don't worry, because I don't want you to come."

I was simultaneously relived and yet annoyed. "Why not?" I asked.

"Because I don't want Svetlana to feel threated. So, at first it will be 'girl's night out'. Millie and Tasha can come too. I want her to bond with us, become more at ease and open up. Then the opportunities will come for me to -- you know -- do the deed," said Georgia.

"You mean mind control her," I said flatly. "How do you feel about that? Any qualms? Guilty conscience about deceiving her?"

"No, Master. I know that becoming your loved slave is the finest thing that can happen to any woman." Georgia said the thought I had put in her head with total conviction.

I nodded thoughtfully. I had made a promise and it was time I fulfilled it by letting Georgia into a few of my secrets. "Very well," I said seriously; this was no laughing matter. "There's no one in at the bungalow at the moment. Come with me and I will show you how it's done."

*****

Georgia's plan worked. She started it by saying to Svetlana that she, Millie and Tasha were going clubbing in Nadi and they would love her to come with them. The eighteen-year-old was bored and, despite some initial reluctance, the chance to do some partying proved irresistible. Once she had a fun time on the first occasion, they had no difficulty in persuading her to accompany them again.

I received regular reports from my girls on how things were going with their new friend "Lana". Millie confirmed that she was straight, regularly eyeing likely men in the clubs but showing no interest in women. However, she was shy even with the men and the girls had easily steered her away from any potential holiday romances that might have complicated our plans.

Svetlana was becoming more and more relaxed with my girls, enjoying being with people closer to her own age. As she came out of her shell, they reported that she was not at all the aloof ice princess she had seemed, but just shy, like any young woman amongst strangers. It seemed that once you got to know her she was warm and friendly and possessed of a quirky sense of humour.

Georgia's assessment was that Svetlana had a pleasant but not a strong personality and was likely to prove more of a follower than a leader in our little society. That did not worry me at all. I had a quite enough alpha females already and it was not a bad thing to reinforce the ranks of the more easy going members the group.

All was going so well that I felt entitled to enjoy myself a little. While the girls had been busy clubbing, I had largely been stuck with Mr and Mrs Bondarenko. They were pleasant enough, and Olek was keen to ingratiate himself, but the company of a middle aged couple was no substitute for my harem. So I decided a party of my own was in order.

I picked an afternoon when the Bondarenko family had booked on a sightseeing boat trip to some of the nearby smaller isles. We would have the place to ourselves, but I still decided to hold my orgy in the beach bungalow to avoid any traces being left for our guests to find.

When Georgia and I walked in we found that Millie and Tasha had been unable to keep their hands off each other and had started the party early. They were in the largest bedroom of the three the building contained, and were stark naked on the bed, locked in each other arms, kissing passionately.

"Hey, no fair you two!" said Georgia, "You could have waited for me!"

Millie looked up from where she lay and grinned, "Always room for a little one!"

"Wait a minute," I interrupted. "You girls have been having fun while leaving me bored and alone. I don't think that's any way to treat your Master. So I reckon I get to choose the fun today." I looked from the pair on the bed to Georgia. "Hmm... I haven't done this in a while... Slave."

The three girls heard my word of command and their embedded programming kicked in instantly. Georgia stripped hastily, practically tearing her clothes off, dropped to her knees, put her hands behind her back and bowed her head submissively. Meanwhile, Millie and Tasha had scrambled off the bed and adopted the same position.

I walked slowly over to where my suitcase lay. I had largely unpacked but there were some items still in there that I needed. From the bottom of the bag I produced three leather slave collars, each with a tag showing the name of one of my girls.

I walked back to the women, who remained kneeling, keeping still and awaiting orders. "Slaves, I will collar you," I said in as steady a voice as I could manage, given that I was hugely aroused by the submission of the three beautiful girls, kneeling at my feet.

I went to Georgia first, as befitting her station as Head of the Harem. She lifted her head so I could fasten the collar round her neck. Her beautiful blue eyes looked into mine. I saw the yearning there; she was as excited to submit to me as I was to command her, but her discipline was perfect and she showed no physical sign of her arousal. "Thank you Master," was all she said.

Millie was next, her gaze holding just a hint of amusement at the absurdity of her submitting to me; not even my mind control techniques could wholly subdue her irreverent personality. Nevertheless, she was still my collared slave girl and thanked me as Georgia had done. Finally, I buckled the last collar round Tasha's neck and received her thanks; it was only the second time she had ever worn it.

"You have been neglecting your Master," I said, trying to sound stern although in reality I was enjoying myself. "I think I need to be pampered to make up for that. I will lie on the bed and the three of you will massage, tease and caress every part of me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," three female voices in varying accents replied. I thought they sounded eager.

*****

Naturally what had started out as massage and pampering didn't stay that way for long. As always it was entirely impossible to have three beautiful and sexy women caressing my body and not become aroused and once the girls had an erect cock to play with then it was only going to go in one direction.

So it was that around an hour later, and just before disaster struck, the situation was as follows. Millie was on her back, legs spread as gripping her rounded buttocks I raised her hips off the bed and pounded into her cunt with my cock. She had had to go without being fucked by her Master for a long time, and I felt she deserved a truly hard shafting. I knew she was appreciating it, although she was unable to tell me so, as her face was buried between Georgia's legs, her tongue hard at work on the Californian girl's pussy.

Georgia was squatting over Millie's face, her back to me and I knew for certain she was enjoying herself, as she was giving little gasps of pleasure as Millie worked on her clit while she cupped and squeezed her own boobs. Meanwhile, I could feel Tasha's breasts pressing into my back, the hard nipples prominent. The West Indian girl was close up behind me, kissing my neck and rubbing her pussy against my pounding bum cheeks as I thrust in and out of Millie.

When four people fuck the combinations are almost endless, and this was just the latest in this session but I also knew it would be the last -- for a while at least. I was reaching the point of no return and the only remaining question was whether to cum inside Millie or to pull out. Moments before, she had bucked her hips and her cunt had clenched in a way that told me I had done my duty by her and she had climaxed. This made my mind up and I decided to have some fun.

"Come on you bitches," I said, "lie flat on the bed. I want to cum on your faces."

Millie didn't have to move, but Georgia climbed off her and lay on her left, while Tasha took her place on the Australian's right. I hopped off the bed and stood next to Tasha, my cock throbbing with lust and need. "Lean in," I growled. The girls knew what I meant and three pretty faces pressed together, blue and brown eyes gazing up at me.

I stroked my cock, feeling the sperm flowing up from my balls and the need to release it building, but I held my orgasm back as long as I could before unleashing it in an uncontrollable spasm, knowing that my spunk would fly further. It did. The first string cleared Tasha and Millie easily and hit Georgia squarely on the nose. Subsequent spurts succeeded in ensuring that all three got their fair share of their Master's sperm, coating their upturned faces, to their great delight.

It was then that we were interrupted. None of us had heard the light footsteps entering the building and so the first we knew was then a sweet feminine voice speaking good English with a slight eastern European accent called, "Hi Georgia are you in there?"

The next moment Svetlana pushed open the bedroom door, "I was just wondering whether..." She stopped, shocked into silence as she took in the sight before her. Four naked people, the three girls wearing leather slave collars and laying on the bed their faces covered in sticky sperm, and me, my cock still hard but reddened from my climax, standing next to them.