Paradise Obtained Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had the good grace to look embarrassed, but held up the mind control device and said to Svetlana, "All I have told you today is real and true and you fully know it to be so. You will forget this conversation when you wake and act as if you have always known these things. Now wake from the trance Svetlana."

Georgia returned the mind control device to her handbag, while Svetlana showed the moments of confusion typical of someone emerging from a trance induced by my invention. As she recovered, she parted her long brunette hair, which had become rather ruffled during the passionate clinch with Georgia, and began to give my PA and I lustful looks that clearly indicated what was on her mind.

Georgia was equally expectant that we were about to have an amazing threesome, so she was surprised and disappointed when I turned to Svetlana and said, "I think you should go and see your parents. Tell them you have had a wonderful evening with Georgia and me. If your father asks, as I think he will, whether you are developing a liking for me, say yes but don't overdo it. No mention of love or anything. Then go to bed."

Svetlana looked crestfallen at my instruction. She reluctantly got up and said, "Yes Master."

"And no calling me Master either," I added. "Call me Matt unless I say otherwise."

"Yes Mas... Matt," she replied and departed with the air of a puppy that has just been told off by its owner when it doesn't know why, and causing me to feel guilty all over again.

When she had gone, Georgia looked at me and simply asked, "Why Matt?"

"Because I'm no longer sure of what I'm doing," I replied. "Tell me; if I could reverse the process and release you, would you want me to?"

"You've asked me that before and I've already given you my answer," said Georgia. "But can you reverse it anyway?"

I sighed. "The truth is I don't know. I never looked into that because I couldn't imagine wanting to. But I have given it some thought recently and I think the answer is no. I reckon all that would happen is that I would install yet another layer of programming over all the others. You would believe I had freed you but, in reality, you would just be thinking what I had put there. It looks like my alterations are a one-way street, with no return possible."

"Well in that case, why worry about it, Matt. Accept where we are and enjoy it. I certainly intend to!" Georgia smiled at me. "You've done everything Haller wants, so we are free now. I love you, and the girls and this life. I'm happy and I want you to be too."

Georgia looked beautiful sitting there. I knew I loved her -- and genuinely. She had needed no mind-control device to make that happen.

"You're right," I conceded. "Tomorrow I will make it up to Svetlana for dismissing her tonight. But I have made one decision which is final. She's the last. My harem stops at nine."

"Whatever you wish... Master," said Georgia, impishly. Perhaps she wasn't sure that I would stick to my decision.

"Thanks Georgia," I said.

"For what?" she asked.

"For everything. Mostly for being you. But now, let's both go and get some sleep. I want to do justice to Svetlana tomorrow."

I found that I slept better that night than I had in months. I was certain I had made the right decision.

*****

The next morning, I went and found Olek Bondarenko. He looked pleased to see me, which I guessed might be because of what his daughter had said the night before.

"Ah, Matthew..." he enthused, "good to see you. Svetlana said she had a nice evening with you and your assistant."

"Yes... actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about. You see Svetlana is a very charming young lady and... well, to be honest, I'm attracted to her. And she seems to like me. But there is quite an age gap -- I'm thirty, she's only nineteen. I can assure you my intentions are entirely honourable, but I wanted to talk to you as her father about whether you are comfortable with that. If you think it improper, I will stop seeing her at once."

If I'd thought there was any chance of him telling me to stop, I wouldn't have asked, but I was certain by now that nothing was going to please him more than my wooing his daughter. Of course, my intentions were far from honourable; if all went according to plan, she would be sharing my bed at some point today.

My instincts proved correct. Olek gave me a beaming smile. "No, no, my boy! You're both adults. It is no concern of mine who my daughter sees, so long as they treat her well. You seem like a fine man to me, Matthew. By all means carry on and I hope you both enjoy yourselves."

"In that case, would you mind if she stayed on here for a while after your holiday is over? As my guest and at my expense, naturally."

"As long as Svetlana wants to, then that is fine with me," her father said, his smile growing even broader. I could practically seem him imagining the wedding in his head. "I'll tell Anna about what you have said," he added and then hurried off toward the house.

As I watched him go, I was suddenly struck by another important conviction, the second inside twenty-four hours. I was going to marry Svetlana. It made sense to do so. My roaming around the world accompanied by a crowd of beautiful women was difficult to explain and that was potentially dangerous. I didn't want anyone asking questions about it. Taking a wife would provide cover and reduce that risk.

Therefore, the only issue was who from my harem to marry. Svetlana was young and beautiful and she would make a gorgeous partner for any man, so why not her? None of the others would mind; I had programmed them not to be jealous. And, in the same way, my new wife would not object to my harem, in fact she would be part of it. But I felt I owed an explanation to one particular person, so I went to find Georgia.

She was on the beach with Millie and Tasha, watching them playing a two-person version of beach volleyball. I called her to one side and we moved to sit under a palm tree.

I took Georgia's hands in mine and looked her in the eyes. "There's something I need to tell you, well, two things, actually." She said nothing, so I continued. "Firstly, I intend to marry Svetlana in due course. It will lead to fewer questions about why I surround myself with beautiful women if I have a loving wife at my side."

"That's nice, Matt. A wedding will be fun." She said it calmly and without fuss, a testament to the effects of my mind control.

"And the other thing is..." I paused, feeling emotional, "I want you to know I love you, Georgia. I mean, all my girls are amazing and I love you all, but you are really special to me. We have spent a lot of time together and... well... Anyway, I wanted to explain why I'm not marrying you instead of Svetlana."

"It doesn't matter Matt, I'm just happy to be with you." Again, despite my declaration of love for her, Georgia was entirely unflustered.

"The reason I'm not marrying you is because I love you and you deserve better than a bastard like me. I... I just wanted you to know that," I finished lamely. Her lack of response had thrown me off track.

She smiled at me, lent forward, gave me a kiss and then said, "There's nothing to apologise for. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, Matt, but I'm happy. If you really want to be nice to me, stop worrying and enjoy your harem. It's what you wanted isn't it? Also, do whatever you think is right with Svetlana tonight, but make sure you bring me, Millie and Tasha into it soon. That girl is really cute."

The force of Georgia's point about my harem was unarguable. I had already decided to stop adding to it and I couldn't reverse what had been done so far, even if I had wanted to -- and to be honest I didn't. She was right; I should enjoy what I had.

I kissed Georgia and thanked her once more, then suggested we join in Millie and Tasha's game.

*****

That evening, we and the Bondarenko's ate together and then I invited Svetlana over to the bungalow for drinks. This time I didn't banish the other girls. Their presence would seem to imply a degree of innocence to the gathering that was, in reality, wholly absent. I had put aside all my qualms and felt confident once more. It was time for Svetlana to be inducted into my harem and intended to make her mine in every way, body, mind and soul.

I started by ordering my newest concubine into my bedroom where I added the trigger word that would turn her into an obedient slave should I wish it. I did this separately to avoid trigging the other girls by accident. Although I wasn't expecting Svetlana's parents to visit us, if one of them had happened to come over to the bungalow for some reason, it would have been hard to explain four naked slave-girls.

When Millie had invited me out to Fiji with a view to adding Svetlana to my harem, I had bought a slave collar with me for just this eventuality and I fetched it from my luggage. It hadn't yet been personalised with a name tag, but there would be plenty of time for that later. I said the trigger word, "slave" and Svetlana stripped and knelt at my feet. I fastened the collar round her neck and then stood back to admire the latest and last member of my harem.

Although some of her beachwear had left little to the imagination, this was the first time I had seen the young brunette completely naked. Much of her height came from her long slender legs, currently hidden as she knelt. She was very slim, which meant although her breasts were quite small, they still charmingly pert handfuls. Her nipples were erect, a sign that the situation was exciting her.

She was beautiful in a sort of cute, girl next door way and, as I had noted from the first time I saw Millie's pictures, her mass of long chestnut brown hair was wonderful. A vision popped into my head of her trailing it all over my body. Yes, that was definitely going on my wish list.

I ordered Svetlana to get up and tied her hands in front of her using a necktie from my bag. It was a purely token bit of bondage -- she could easily have escaped -- but it was only intended to be symbolic. I then tied the cord-tie from my bathroom robe to one to the metal rings embedded in the slave collar and used it to lead my docile new concubine back into the living room where Georgia, Mille and Tasha waited.

At my order, Svetlana stood submissively, naked, collared and hands bound while the three girls eagerly devoured her with their eyes. "Behold your new sister, Svetlana," I said portentously. "Welcome her to the harem as a friend and lover."

I undid her hands and removed the cord from her collar, then stood back as Georgia, Millie and Tasha hurried forward to greet their latest sister with hugs, kisses and joyful words of greeting. I had no doubt it was soon have progressed to something more sexual, but that could wait. I wanted my time with Svetlana first, so I called a halt, then told the girls to stay here while I took the brunette back to my bedroom. There was no disguising that they looked disappointed.

When I got to the room, I told Svetlana to get on the bed and then swiftly removed my clothing and joined her. I was not brutal in what followed, but nor did I bother much for what she was feeling. I just took her how I wanted, when I wanted. Although I might have been treating her pleasure as incidental, it made no difference; her controlled mind was full of a mix of love for me and burning lust and the result was that she was on heat, eager to respond to the hard fucking I was about to give her.

I started by stroking her beautiful hair, then I took two handfuls and forced her head up so she was looking at me. "Get down there and suck my cock and don't stop until I tell you." Svetlana said nothing but did as ordered. I could tell she had done this before, but also that she was no expert. That was no problem; my girls would soon have her trained in how to please her Master.

Indeed, even her current skills were more than sufficient to rapidly have my cock hard and throbbing with need. I said nothing but simply took the slender girl in a firm grasp and flipped her over onto her back on the bed. I rolled on top of her, my more substantial frame pressing her body back into the mattress. My dick found its way to her pussy as if by an instinct of its own.

A couple of small adjustments and a thrust of the hips and the head of my cock penetrated the entrance to her vagina. Svetlana, silent to this point, gave a small moan, but for all that I could feel she was aroused and wet. A couple more thrusts and my penis was penetrating her cunt. She was tight but, as I knew, no virgin.

I was excited by the feel of her soft young skin against my body and with feverish haste I worked my cock into her, until I had full possession of her pussy. My lust for the young beauty was strong and by now her vagina had expanded to accommodate my length and width, so without further need for restraint, I drove my rampant cock into her young body.

Enjoying the exquisite sensations her tight cunt was giving me, I practically ravished the girl, thrusting my cock into her hard and fast, buying it deep inside her vagina. I soon had proof my partner was as aroused as I was. Her limbs began to quiver and she gasped for breath, and then my swollen shaft throbbing within her was suddenly bathed in her juices as she came hard.

Oddly enough, this calmed me a little and I slowed my movements somewhat and took more care, determined to drive her into a second orgasm. I think in the heat of the moment I saw it as a demonstration of my mastery. Svetlana was only too ready to support me in this; her first climax had given her great pleasure and she wanted more.

By now we were obvious to everything except each other, two bodies intertwined, thrusting against each other in an indistinguishable mass. If ever sex deserved the name of 'fucking', this was it. Hot impatient lust had seized both of us.

Determined to bring on her climax, I paused in my thrusts, drew back until the swollen head of my cock was only just inside Svetlana's cunt and then drove forward hard until the whole length of my penis had slammed into her to the balls. Svetlana gave a cry of pleasure and once more a spasm of lust coursed through her body. Unsurprisingly, the sight of her cute face wide eyed with desire as she came was too much for me as well. With a groan of triumph, I shot a hot stream of cum deep inside the squirming girl.

We lay for a while, both spent, but a fire of lust for Svetlana still burned in my veins. I was determined that I wanted all of her and I would have it tonight. After half an hour or so, as I contemplated the beauty of the naked girl lying next to me, I felt re-awakened desire grip me. I ordered Svetlana to once more take my cock in her mouth. It was still sticky with her juices and my cum, but she did so at once.

My cock soon rose to the occasion and, once I felt ready, I fetched a bottle of lube from a drawer and then turned the weary but still eager girl on her stomach on the bed and admired at my leisure her delightful rounded buttocks. Then I applied some of the lube to her asshole and pushed my forefinger in as far as it would go.

"Have you ever been taken there?" I asked her.

"No Master," she replied.

"Well, you'd better relax, because it's happening now," I said with a certain grim finality.

I lubed the head of my dick and then placed the moistened knob to her tight hole. I proceeded with enough care to ensure I did her no harm, but otherwise was intent on my own pleasure, working my cock-head around until finally it penetrated her. She bore in well, without even the tiniest moan of discomfort or complaint. From there I pushed forward until she had taken my full length into her rectum and my balls were resting against her bottom.

The tightness of her anus on my cock was giving me the most delightful sensations and I commenced to work it slowly in and out. I fucked her arse for at least twenty minutes, enjoying the grip of her anus on my dick and the feel of my groin slapping against her firm buttock flesh. Finally, the tight grip on my cock became too much to withstand. My penis stiffened so it felt like an iron rod, my balls tightened and then with a groan of satisfaction I ejaculated a hot flood of spunk into her bowels. Svetlana didn't come this time, but I detected a certain satisfaction of her part that she had taken her first arse fucking so well.

After that we lay in one another's arms and fell into a sleep born of exhaustion, from which we didn't awake until the next day. I found then that Svetlana had been right about her character. She had enjoyed what we had done as much as I had and as result strong sexual feelings had been awakened in her. She swiftly developed a passionate nature that she was keen to explore.

As a result, Georgia, Millie and Tasha, who had been somewhat disappointed to be left out of things the night before, received immediate compensation. After she had showered and breakfasted, Svetlana practically demanded that they commence her tuition in the arts of Sapphic sex, a request they were only too happy to oblige.

I left my lusty companions to it and went to see Svetlana's parents. There was no disguising that their daughter had spent the night at the bungalow, although obviously what the exact sleeping arrangements had been could be fudged as necessary. I wanted to check what Olek and Anna felt about that.

It turned out I had nothing to worry about. Olek stuck to his line that Svetlana was an adult and free to do as she wanted. Anna, as always, went along with her husband's view. If anything, Olek seemed pleased. He barely concealed his assumption that we had slept together and took this as a sign that my relationship with Svetlana was continuing to develop well. I neither confirmed nor denied his guess, but I did wonder what he would have thought if he had known what she was doing at that moment with the girls.

*****

Three days later, Oleksander and Anna Bondarenko's holiday was over and they left amid a fond farewell from us and many promises to return from them. More importantly, they left Svetlana behind as agreed. Once they had gone, my girls and I moved into the more luxurious modern house and a week of unrestrained hedonistic debauchery followed.

If I may be so immodest, I put in a sterling effort at keeping four hot and sexy young women satisfied, but it was still a good thing that they had each other as well. By the end of the week, Svetlana's curiosity about sex between women had been fully sated.

The main house had a luxurious hot-tub, large enough to take all five of us, which became our favourite place to relax. On the morning of the final day of that week, Millie and I were sharing it, my arm about the blonde Australian's shoulder as we lay back and relaxed in the warm water. We were both naked and her hand was gently playing with my cock, seeing if she could stir some life into it after the excesses of the previous few days.

Georgia and Svetlana were sharing a couch, just as naked as we were, and idly stroking each other's bodies. They were simply enjoying one another's presence, too satiated for the moment to need more sex. Tasha was still in bed; the night before had been an active one and she hadn't managed to get up yet.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to break up our little party soon Millie," I said. "Tasha needs to get back to the Caribbean if she's going to learn the business and Georgia and I have various matters to attend to. We'll take Svetlana with us. I know that leaves you on your own again, but I intend to have a gathering of all the family soon. It'll be Tuscany this time."

"That's great Boss, but can I make a request?"

"Sure, babe. What do you want?"

"After the gathering is over, can I stay there for a bit? Aside from the trip to the castle in Romania I've never been to Europe and I'd like to have a look round; you know, see some sights. We don't really get out much when we're all together -- too much to do, if you know what I mean." She grinned at me and I returned her smile. I knew exactly what she meant.