Paradise Obtained Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, no problem," I said. "You've got this place running with military precision -- that is if the military was run by slightly mad blondes."

Millie laughed, "Perhaps it should be. I'd reckon I scare the shit out of the enemy." I laughed too, not realising I had just made an important decision. There was no way I could have foreseen that Millie staying in Europe in the autumn of 2019 would turn out to be so helpful to me.

But that was for the future. For the moment I lay back in the Jacuzzi and relaxed. Svetlana was mine and my harem was complete. It occurred to me that Fiji was a tropical paradise, but I now moved in a world-spanning paradise of my own creation, filled with gorgeous women who all worshiped me as their Master. Yes, I had created my own Garden of Eden with one Adam and nine beautiful Eves -- Paradise Obtained.

*****

Author's note: As will hopefully be apparent to readers who have followed this story all the way, the gathering in Tuscany that Matt is planning is the same one that is the setting for Chapter 00, the Prologue to "Paradise Obtained", and hence we have come full circle. Also -- mea culpa -- I was out by a year on Svetlana's age in the Prologue; the perils of writing a story that is spread over two years in segments. I'm blaming Matt for getting it wrong!

The tale of Matt assembling his harem is therefore finished, together with his own slow journey from completely selfish bastard to someone who at least cares for the girls he has enslaved and has vowed to create no more.

However, while that story is complete, there are others to tell. After all, paradises also tend to contain serpents. Albrecht Haller's true intentions have not yet been revealed and, through Haller, Matthew Mitchell and his harem are connected indirectly to others, such as Geoff Mills and Natalia Rostova. It is one thing to create yourself a paradise but can you keep it?