Paradise Obtained Ch. 14

Story Info
Matt completes his harem with Svetlana.
7.8k words
4.85
7.5k
4

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18.

Paradise Obtained Chapter 14: Mastering Svetlana

The next two days after Svetlana walked in on my orgy with Georgia, Millie and Tasha were very nervous and uncomfortable for us all. Naturally enough, Svetlana avoided not just me but the three girls as well, something Georgia found particularly painful as she had started to like the young Ukrainian as a friend. The point was made most strongly the first day after the incident. It was Svetlana's birthday and the Bondarenko family went to a restaurant to celebrate. There was no invitation to any of us to attend.

However, what I was most dreading was the moment when Olek Bondarenko came to see me to complain about what his daughter had seen. Would he say they were cutting short their holiday? Perhaps he would give the place a bad review and potentially affect future business. Or might he denounce me as some kind of pervert? While what Georgia, Millie, Tasha and I did together was none of his business -- we were all adults after all -- the fact remained that I had let his impressionable young daughter walk in on us, so I would understand if he were angry.

But it eventually it dawned on us that nothing of that sort was going to happen. Olek and Anna Bondarenko remained as friendly and relaxed as before, happily enjoying their holiday. It became obvious that Svetlana had said nothing to her parents about what had happened.

This interested me. It was entirely possible that she thought she had walked in on something private and personal, and hence none of her or her parents concern, and so had kept quiet. Or perhaps she was just too embarrassed by what she had seen to say anything. Both would have been perfectly natural reactions. But I was hoping there was something else at work. What she had witnessed was pretty unusual after all -- three girls with one guy, the slave collars and so on. I hoped she was at least a little intrigued and maybe wanted to know more.

With this in mind, on the morning of the third day after Svetlana stumbled on our orgy I went to Georgia and told her to find Svetlana and talk to her. "It has to be you, sweetie," I said. "I know you're upset and embarrassed, but I'd be much too scary after what she saw, Millie is not sensitive enough and Svetlana doesn't know Tasha as well. You're the nearest thing to a friend she has here."

"I want to talk to her, Matt. You know, try and explain... but what on earth do I say?" Georgia looked miserable and I realised I really hated that. She meant a lot to me now, and I wanted her to be happy.

I put an arm around her and gave her a hug. "Tell her as much of the truth as you can. How you feel about me and the girls and how wonderful our life can be together. Try and found out what she's thinking. If you succeed, report back and tell me what you find out. Then we'll try and figure out what to do next."

*****

It was many hours before Georgia returned. The sun was setting fast, as it does in those tropical climes, and the local household staff I employed were preparing an evening meal for the Bondarenko's and my party before they went home for the evening.

To my surprise, when I finally saw Georgia making her way to the beachside bungalow we were staying in, she was accompanied by Svetlana. I quickly told Millie and Tasha to make themselves scarce. If Svetlana was coming to talk, I didn't want too many people around. The girl needed some space.

Georgia and Svetlana came up the steps from the beach onto the veranda of the bungalow and I decided to greet them at the door. The Ukrainian girl blushed when she saw me. I said, in as normal and calm voice as I could muster, "Hi you two. Millie and Tasha have gone out, so it's just me at the moment."

"That's good," replied Georgia, "Svetlana would like to talk to both of us." The sweetly beautiful brunette nodded at that, then dipped her eyes shyly.

"Yes, of course, come in. Dinner's being prepared over in the main house, but it shouldn't be served for another half hour or so." I waved them through the door and into the single living room in the building and then offered a drink, which was declined. The two girls sat together on a couch, while I took a wicker chair.

I waited quietly, keen to give them space and time. It was Georgia who spoke first: "Lana and I have talked about what she saw the other evening. I have tried to explain a little, but she wanted to speak to you as well."

"If that's alright," Svetlana interjected and then blushed.

I was keen to put her at ease as far as I could, so I put on my most encouraging voice and said, "Yes, please do. We have no secrets here and nothing to be ashamed of. Nor have you. I know you didn't mean to interrupt us and I guess what you saw must have been surprising."

"Well yes, it was; and a little shocking too," she said, with more confidence. "I've never seen... That's to say, I've had boyfriends, but only -- you know -- one to one..." Svetlana stopped again, embarrassed once more.

I smiled gently. "I imagine Georgia has already told you this. She and I, along with Millie and Tasha and a few others, believe in polyamory -- that is that it is possible to be in a relationship with more than one person, openly, honestly and loving way. We find it more fulfilling than conventional exclusivity. It has brought us great happiness and much pleasure." Svetlana seemed to accept this. But then she wouldn't have believed the real truth even if I had told her.

"What about the collars Georgia and the others were wearing? It looked almost like they were your slaves," Svetlana asked.

"Oh, that's just a game we play sometimes for a bit of fun," I answered with a smile. "You know the sort of thing -- I pretend to be the girls' Master and they obey. It's exciting, but not serious." Svetlana nodded. It seemed she had heard of such roleplay. She was looking less on edge, so it was time to try and put her more at ease.

"Look, I'm very sorry you saw that and I want to apologise. We should have been more careful to check you weren't around. But I promise we are all perfectly normal people and would never ask anyone we didn't know to join us. You're quite safe." I thought I detected just the tiniest hint of disappointment from Svetlana. My suspicion that she had said nothing because she was intrigued strengthened. In fact, I guessed it was probably the reason she was here now.

I then changed the subject onto how she was enjoying her holiday and soon the three of us were chatting away happily. I once more offered a drink and this time chilled white wine was accepted all round.

I was convinced by this point that Svetlana was not about to run away, so I felt safe in suggesting to Georgia that she accompany me to collect three platefuls of food from the main house and bring them back to the bungalow so we could continue our discussion. Getting the dinner was necessary, but the real reason for my suggestion was that I wanted to talk to Georgia privately. A realisation had grown on me and I needed to share it with her.

As we crossed the stretch of garden between the two buildings I said, "Georgia, you know I trust you with this, but can I offer you a bit of advice?"

"Of course, Matt; you're the expert," replied Georgia.

"I think you have concentrated too much on trying the befriend Svetlana. This is not a seduction where you have to build the relationship up over time. My invention gives you a short cut to all that. Thinking back, most of my girls I've essentially ambushed. The only one that was a bit of an exception was Niki. After all, I didn't give you much warning if you recall."

"Hmm," murmured Georgia thoughtfully, no doubt remembering that one minute she had been doing an experiment in a lab in Oxford and the next she had been in love with me. At the time I had erased her memory of exactly what happened but, knowing what she did now, she had no doubt put it together. Finally, she asked: "So what should I do?"

"When we get back with the meals, first reasonable chance you get use the device on her. Once she is your harem sister, you can be as nice to her as you like." I said it lightly, so as not to make it sound like an order.

"I think you're right Matt," said Georgia with a slight sigh. "In the end, there's no other way, is there?"

"Good girl," I said with a smile, "I knew you could do it. Now let's get the food."

*****

Dinner was a Fijian style fish curry with rice and salad and it was delicious. With it we had a bottle of Australian white wine -- followed soon enough by a second. Svetlana grew increasingly relaxed. She was starting to have fun. To my delight the conversation grew somewhat naughtier as the wine flowed.

Svetlana was definitely flirting with me. She was young and, although not inexperienced, still a little naïve, so that it was quite obvious to someone who by now had considerable experience of women and their ways. I suspected that even without my mind control device, Georgia and I could have charmed her into bed with us. I was equally sure that if that had happened her sole interest would have been in me. Her flirtatious signalling of her interest was directed entirely in my direction; much as Svetlana liked the blonde American as a friend, her sexuality was obviously entirely straight.

However, much as I was looking forward to fucking this beautiful and sexy girl, I saw no reason to be content with anything so ordinary as a simple seduction, when much more was available. For one thing the act of mind-controlling someone remained a huge erotic turn-on for me.

I knew we were safe from interruption. When we went over to collect the food, I had quietly instructed Millie and Tasha to leave us in peace until told otherwise, while I had explained to Olek and Anna that Svetlana was eating with Georgia and I. The presence of my PA probably made them feel that their daughter was safely 'chaperoned' but I also thought I detected a glint in Olek's eye that suggested he hoped Svetlana was warming to me. Clearly, he had not given up on his ideas of her marrying a supposed billionaire.

Therefore, it was now just a question of timing, and as luck would happen Svetlana gave us our opening. The wine had loosened her tongue and she was asking Georgia how it was that she wasn't embarrassed to make love to me in front of the other girls.

"Oh, that's easy," Georgia laughed. "For one thing, all of Matt's girls think of ourselves as a sisterhood. We love each other as much as we all love Matt and to see our sisters giving and receiving pleasure with him is a wonderful thing in its own right."

"Really," said Svetlana, a little sceptically. "I don't have any siblings. It's just me on my own, so I guess I don't understand." She paused a moment and then added, somewhat wistfully, "It can be lonely, being an only child; it would be nice to have sisters..."

"You can have, Lana," Georgia interjected in a low and seductive voice. "I am sure that Matt would be happy if you wanted to join our sisterhood -- I know I would."

"Yes, but I don't think I could do what you do," said Svetlana mournfully. "I don't think I'm ready for that sort of thing. Probably I never will be. I... I don't think I'm brave enough."

Georgia was still in seductive mode. "We have a way to overcome those sorts of fears. Would you like me to show you?"

"It's not drugs, is it?" Svetlana asked, sounding slightly alarmed. "I don't do drugs."

"No Lana, not drugs. It's something harmless. Would you like to see?"

Although it does no physical damage, I thought Georgia was bending the truth somewhat in describing my method as 'harmless'. But naturally I said nothing; this was all heading in a very promising direction.

Hesitantly Svetlana said, "Ok."

Georgia reached down to her handbag and took out the mind control device I had given her. She held it up toward Svetlana in the way I had taught her. "Lana, sweetie, just look into the light made by this," and saying that, Georgia switched it on.

This was the first time I had ever watched another person run through the familiar process of mind-controlling someone. I was intellectually fascinated as a scientist, while at the same time finding it as hot as hell as a man. The two feelings warred with each other in my brain.

I could see the pulses of soft blue light in their hypnotic pattern play across Svetlana's face. She was looking, her eyes drawn to the weirdly attractive display. I felt a little of that myself, but only weakly, and once more congratulated myself on the decision to develop a mind control method that was attuned to the female brain. A time came, much later, when I would question that decision, but for the moment I was grateful.

Georgia had begun speaking the words I had impressed on her. "Look at the light, Lana. You must look at the light."

I could see that Svetlana was staring at the mind control device. I knew that by now she would not be able to look away. Georgia obviously saw this too, as she began the next stage of the process.

"Lana, keep looking at the light. I'm going to ask some questions and you must answer honestly. Then I will say a series of things and I want you to listen carefully and know that they are true. Repeat them back to me so I can check you understand."

Svetlana said nothing, but I could see she was listening intently. Georgia skipped all my standard questions about a subject's past sex life; I assumed she was fully briefed anyway, given how female friends discuss such things. Even I had gathered she wasn't a virgin. Instead, the American asked: "What do you think about Matt? Do you want to have sex with him?"

I tensed. Mind controlled subjects always told the full truth.

"I'm intrigued by him. He's mysterious and that's exciting. Also, he has the biggest penis I've ever seen. Yes, I would like to have sex with him." Svetlana's response was matter of fact; typical for one of my subjects. It would be fair to say her response pleased me on several levels.

Georgia grinned slightly and asked: "Exactly how many men's penises have you seen?"

"Two, including his," answered Svetlana.

Georgia turned to me and said teasingly, "There. You can stop looking so smug, Matt. Delilah's seen dozens and she credits you as being just a little above average."

"Get on with it, Georgia," I said in a mock grumpy voice.

The blonde American turned her attention back to Svetlana and said, "You're single and unattached, right?"

"Yes. I've had a couple of boyfriends, the second of whom I slept with not long after I turned eighteen, so I'm not a virgin. But my father frightened them off. He wants me to marry a rich man."

"What do you feel about that?" Georgia asked. It was probably not a question I would have bothered to ask, regarding it as irrelevant, but this was Georgia's show not mine.

"I want to marry someone I love and who loves me. It would be nice if they had money as well, but it's far more important that they are good to me."

"Ask her what she thinks about sex generally and what she made of seeing the end of our orgy the other night," I said to Georgia. It was something I was keen to know to discover if my guesses were correct.

Georgia asked Svetlana and her answer pleased me. "I'm really keen to know more about sex. I think I have a naturally high sex drive. At first, I was shocked by what I had seen, but it stayed in my mind. There was part of me that was excited by the idea and wished I had been part of it too."

Georgia leant forward, "Svetlana, listen to me. Matt is a good man. I love him. Mille and Tasha love him. And so do you. Know this to be true. You love Matt with all your heart. You long to be part of his harem. You will obey his every instruction. He is your Master and you'll give yourself to him in any way he wants. Tell me what you know is true."

"I love Matt with all my heart," said Svetlana, her voice suddenly melting with emotion. "I must be his and obey his orders. I need him to take me and make love to me and I will give him anything he wants; every part of me is his. I am desperate to join my Master's harem..."

"Tell him;" said Georgia, "tell Matt how you feel."

Svetlana turned to look at me. This broke her gaze at the mind control device, but by this stage that didn't matter. She gave me a wide-eyed look filled with emotion and I thought, 'My god, she's beautiful'.

"Matt, I love you," she whispered, "I want to be with you forever... please, please Master make me yours..."

As she said this, for the first time I felt a pang of genuine guilt. I don't know whether it was watching the process being done by someone else rather than doing it myself, or whether it was months of being with my girls and coming to know them as people not just attractive sex partners, but, whatever the reason, I felt remorse. This girl didn't really love me; she had just been made to think she did.

I felt a need to talk to Georgia about this later, but at that moment I made one a vow to myself: Svetlana would be the last. There was an amazing power trip to what I had been doing which was highly addictive, just as Albrecht Haller had warned me when I started. It would be possible to go on and on, adding more women to my harem. But no; nine was enough. It was time to stop and be content with what I had.

Meanwhile, the least I owed Svetlana was a proper acknowledgement of the devotion she was pledging. I leant forward and took her hands in mine, saying "I love you too Svetlana," and then I kissed her. She looked like she was about to melt into my arms, so I gently steered her back toward Georgia.

Once my PA had Svetlana's attention once more, she moved on to an issue that was doubtless on her own mind. "Lana, you believe you are not attracted to women, I think. Is that so?"

Even in her hypnotised state Svetlana looked a little surprised by the question, as if the idea had never occurred to her. "Of course," she replied.

Georgia looked deeply into her eyes, "Your belief is wrong; you have hidden the truth from yourself. You are deeply attracted to me and to Millie and Tasha. When you meet the rest of Matt's harem you will desire them too. You long to feel our hands and mouths all over your body, touching every part of you, exciting you to the heights of ecstasy and you want to do the same to us..."

Georgia was looking a little glassy eyed herself, getting carried away in her own fantasy. I suspected she was unaware that she had put a hand over the crotch of her shorts and was pressing on her clitoris. I gave a small cough to attract the blonde girl's attention, and then pointed to Svetlana. Duly reminded of the business at hand, Georgia concluded with: "Tell me what you know about your feelings toward Matt's harem girls."

By rights Svetlana should have answered by repeating back what Georgia had just told her. But whether it was due to her personality or Georgia's technique or maybe my system simply worked differently for users other than me, that was not what happened. Svetlana had just time to gasp, "I want you..." before she hurled herself at the blonde and they were wrapped in each other's arms, kissing passionately.

I let them have a moment or two. It was a delightful sight in many ways, but also a little alarming. I was fairly certain that my method required that the mind control session was ended properly with the subject being brought out of their trance, and I was none too sure what effect the controller and the subject having a bout of passionate sex in the middle of it would have. Fortunately, Georgia had done the part where she had told Svetlana to obey me, so it was in my power to put a stop to this before it got out of hand.

"Georgia, Svetlana; stop that, both of you!" I said calmly but firmly. So wrapped up in each other were they that I had to say it twice, but finally I got their attention. "Georgia, please finish the job," I added.