Paradise Obtained Ch. 00: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is awful and yet powerfully arousing to watch. Svetlana has clamped her legs together as if in fear, but done so with her left hand between them which I know will be placing pressure on her clitoris. Megan in contrast has spread her legs and slipped her right hand inside her tights and is openly caressing her pussy.

Georgia is staring wide eyed and open mouthed at the screen, her breathing coming a little raggedly and I don't think she is even conscious that her right hand is tweaking one of her nipples through her clothing. For my own part, I am conscious of a growing erection beginning to crave release from the constriction of my underwear.

On screen, Delilah has clearly decided that her slaves have been punished sufficiently, and it is time to move on to other things. She casts aside the whip. Moving to the ropes she releases the tension of first Nicoleta and then Kanako so they effectively fall forward into one another's arms.

Next Delilah removes the nipple and labia clamps and chains and finally the ball gags. Both girls, freed to speak at last, give cries and gasps of pain -- but I think I also detect pleasure in their moans. This is confirmed moments later.

Delilah straps a black dildo to her waist and thighs, the massive phallus rearing obscenely before her. Then she speaks to her slaves. "Thank your mistress for your deserved punishment. You first, whore," she says pointing at Nicoleta.

Nicoleta stifles her sobs and manages to say, "Thank you Mistress for punishing me. I am a slut and a whore and I deserved it. Now I will be a good girl again."

"Good slave. Now you, slut."

Kanako replies, "Thank you for my punishment Mistress. I am sorry for being a slut. I will behave better thanks to your correction."

"Well said slave. Now I am going to fuck you both until you cum, then I will release you and you will pleasure me with your tongues and fingers until I am satisfied with you."

With this Delilah releases the straps holding the vibrator inserted within Nicoleta. As her vagina is unstopped a great stream of sticky feminine cum juices dribbles out and runs down her legs to pool on the floor beneath her; clear evidence that even as she was suffering, she has also been experiencing the heights of pleasure.

"Oh ... My ... God" is Megan's reaction.

Georgia mutters, "Fucking hell, look at that. The horny bitch has to have cum a lot."

On screen Delilah drives the huge strap-on dildo into Nicoleta's sopping cunt without any apparent difficulty and, grasping her thighs, begins thoroughly fucking her.

We aren't destined to see the rest of the action, at least not now, as across the room Millie suddenly leaps to her feet and gives an exultant cry. Australia has just won the cricket match. Tasha rises, smiling, and approaching her friend, who is dancing a small jig of joy, pulls Millie into her embrace and says: "And now, Millie, it is well overdue that you greet me properly!"

With this Tasha kisses her friend, a kiss that rapidly becomes more passionate, with open mouths and mingling tongues. Millie responds by breaking Tasha's grip and pushing her back onto the couch, and then follows up by settling beside her to resume the embrace.

Millie glances at Ilse and says "Come on Puss, don't just sit there. There are two hot bitches here that need your help". Ilse smiles and leaning forward kisses Millie with some passion. Then both Ilse and Millie turn their attention to Tasha, their hands eagerly running over her body.

It is clear that a lesbian threesome is beginning across the room and I suddenly know that I have had enough of watching others and it is time to get my own little orgy underway.

"You three, on your knees before me," I order. "Brunette in the centre, blonde on my left, redhead on the right will do nicely," I add with a smile. My girls hasten to obey.

"Svetlana, take my cock out and begin to suck. Georgia, Megan, help her." Svetlana fumbles with the button and zip on my trousers, but I raise my buttocks to help her pull down my pants and underwear and she soon frees my hardening cock. My fiancée takes it into her warm wet mouth and begins to run her tongue over the glans. Georgia is bending forward to lick my balls, while Megan strokes the stem of my penis with her hand, milking it into Svetlana's willing mouth.

I sit in comfort while three beautiful, intelligent, talented girls work on my cock and balls, eager to please me. Glancing up, I see that things have moved on across the room. Millie, Ilse and Tasha have rapidly shed most of their clothing.

Tasha is sat on the sofa, with Ilse kneeling on it next to her, stroking her breasts and teasing her erect nipples, while the pair French kiss passionately, tongues mingling. Mille is kneeling between Tasha's spread legs starting to work on her pussy. I know Tasha is in for a good time, as all the girls agree that no one licks pussy better than the blonde Australian.

Watching the lesbian action across the room, combined with the enthusiastic efforts the three beauties working on my cock are putting in, has me rock hard. I want to take this to the next stage, but who to fuck?

"Ladies," I say, "I think we are all a little over-dressed for this party."

Georgia and Megan look up and grin at me happily. Lana, bless her, dutifully carries on trying to get as much of my cock into her mouth as she can. This decides me. I will fuck my fiancée.

"Stop that for a moment, darling. Let's all get naked," I order.

Although it takes only moments to strip, things have already moved on with the little lesbian orgy. The girls have pulled cushions off the sofa and chairs and then formed a three-woman daisy chain on the floor.

Millie is still tonguing Tasha's clit and now also driving a finger into her cunt. I can hear the gentle slurping noise that indicates that the Caribbean girl is rapidly becoming soaking wet in response to her friend's oral skills.

Ilse is paying similar attention to Mille's own pussy, while Tasha is completing the circle, her mouth working between the German girl's legs.

"Hmmmm," sighs Megan lustfully, "that looks fun..."

"It does," I agree, "But also a little cramped with just three. I am sure it will be more comfortable with five in the circle. Why don't you and Georgia go over and give a hand?"

"Give a pussy, you mean," giggles Megan.

"And a tongue and some fingers" adds Georgia. Both girls laugh.

"Off you go, ladies. Enjoy." I turn to Svetlana, "Lana, you're with me."

The slim brunette 20-year-old and I take the, now vacant, larger sofa, from where we have an excellent view of the increasingly hot orgy taking place in front of us.

Millie has greeted the arrival of 'Gofer' and 'Brains', as she titles them, with typical enthusiasm and room has been made in the circle. I can smell the scent of female arousal and the groans, moans and sighs coming from the group are just as arousing as the sight of five beautiful women pleasuring one another.

Svetlana has my hard erection firmly grasped in both hands and I am using my own right hand to caress her labia and clitoris. I can feel the moisture her pussy is generating. She is more than ready for me.

I want us both to be able to carry on watching, so I tell Svetlana to get up on all fours on the sofa and then kneel behind her, my cock throbbing with anticipation of what is about to happen. The globes of her tight backside are too tempting to ignore, so I give each a hearty smack, just enough to start to bring a pink tinge to the pale flesh.

Then I bring the head the head of my dick to the entrance to her vagina. I am right, she is indeed wet and ready. A little trust to force the bulbous head inside, and then the stem of my cock slides into her cunt easily. I keep gently thrusting until my thighs hit her backside. She has taken my full length.

I begin to move in and out, slowly increasing the pace, as Svetlana's body quickly responds to my penetration. We both keep our eyes on the circle of Sapphic pleasures before us. Soon I am firmly gripping Lana by her slender waist as I start to pound her cunt harder, each thrust inward accompanied by a loud slap of my groin against her buttocks.

I can feel from her response that her arousal is growing, moving toward an orgasm. I think I can get her there before I cum, but I am not sure how long I will last after that. So, I slow for a moment and address the daisy chain of lovers before me.

"Whichever of you sluts gets her partner to orgasm first, gets my cum."

Even as I say it, I realise who the winner will be. Millie just has to try to win any type of competition from a game of dominos to running a Marathon. The blonde babe duly redoubles her efforts on Tessa's pussy, stretching her to slide three fingers inside the ebony girl and lapping at her clitoris.

Svetlana is getting close. I recognise it in her movements and the little involuntary whimpering noises she is making. I know that if I really give her everything now, she will cum, but it will also take me over the edge.

Then Tessa suddenly gives a jerk of her whole body. Her face comes away from between Ilse's legs and she has time to groan "Oh, fuck ... Millie ..." and the she cums hard. Millie stays with her friend, taking her through until the spasms of pleasure have calmed. Then she lifts her triumphant face from Tessa's pussy. I can see it is wet with the ebony beauty's juices.

Tessa's orgasmic moans have got everyone excited and Megan is next to cum, so giving Georgia second place in my little contest. But I am no longer paying attention. My concentration is on Svetlana. With my hands firmly grasping her hips I am fucking her as hard as I can. I would call in brutal, except that she is so aroused and wet there is nothing but pleasure for her.

Finally, the pounding I am giving her become too much. I feel her vagina tighten around my cock. She is cumming. Svetlana mutters something in Ukrainian that I don't pretend to understand, but can guess the rough meaning. She collapses forward, lost in the sensations her cunt is sending her brain. I can feel her juices leaking out round my cock, dampening my skin.

"Get over here," I growl at Millie.

"Yes, Boss." She gives a grin of victory and scurries over before kneeling at my feet.

"Good girl," I say, in acknowledgement that she has instinctively understood what I want.

I withdraw my cock from Svetlana's cunt. It is bloated, close to cumming and slick with the brunette's juices. Svetlana collapsed forward, flat onto the sofa, spent. I ignore her and instead turn on the sofa to face Millie and sit down.

The blonde Australian girl with her pixie haircut and blue eyes smiles up at me for a moment, then takes my dick in her mouth, eagerly sucking Svetlana's cum juices from it. This is delightful, but I am too close to last long.

I pull my cock out for her mouth and with just a couple of jerks I am cumming, my spunk jetting out to land on Millie's upturned face. The first string lands across her forehead and some gets in her hair. The second coats her nose, and most of the rest hits her open mouth, her lips and chin.

I slump back on the sofa, satisfied. Millie is busy spooning my cum into her mouth and swallowing, still grinning like a cat that has got the cream.

Meanwhile, Georgia has left the daisy chain, come over to me and taken my deflating cock in her mouth, carefully cleaning it of any remaining cum. The blonde American stops for a moment, looks up at me and says "Well I came second. I deserve some reward!" then goes back to sucking my cock.

***

So here, as I said earlier, is paradise. At least for me.

Three of my girls surround me of the sofa. I am spent for the moment, but if I desire anything they are eager to please me I any way I want. Three more are still making lesbian love just across the room and yet another trio are engaged in BDSM games elsewhere in the building.

All nine are my willing sex slaves, convinced they love only me, ready to do anything and everything I might wish.

So, how did this desirable state of affairs come about? It is time that I tell you my story from the beginning.

12