Paradise Park - Samantha

Story Info
Samantha's first customer at the Paradise Park Private Club.
1.2k words
4.06
6.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, there, handsome! I'm Samantha Sanders, young, hot, blonde, and ready for just about anything. Why don't we sit down, order a drink?

Okay, so if you already read the first Paradise Park story, which is mostly about me, you know a little. You don't have to read it if you don't want to. It's mostly boring stuff about how I had to give a sloppy blowjob to John, the manager of The Park, as part of my job interview.

There's also a little about how my new friend, Cheryl, gave me a bath and made me come. That was a surprise! How much I liked it was even more surprising though.

So, anyway, I'll tell you a little about my life story, since you asked. You can rub your dick while we talk, if you feel like it. I might even do it for you later, if you get permission from John.

The fact is, I was born with hot pants, and my parents never knew what to do with me. They went to church like eight times a week, and made me go with them, and even though I was real popular with the boys I somehow managed to graduate from high school with my virginity intact.

Then, just after my 18th birthday, they sent me to this snotty religious boarding school, and that was the end of that.

I had a good time for the first year, but it all ended when Sister Mary Agony walked in on my weekly counseling session with Brother Peter and noticed that his cock was halfway down my throat.

She fainted when he pulled out and accidentally blew his load all over my face. I guess she got a concussion when she hit the deck, and when they started mumbling about charging me (Me!) with reckless endangerment, I knew it was time to leave.

Obviously I couldn't go home so I borrowed some cash from a few guys who had good reasons for not wanting me to talk to cops or newspaper reporters and I bought a bus ticket to the farthest away good-sized city I could afford to go to.

I really should have asked for more money. Dumb. But live and learn, I guess.

My friend Cheryl gets $500 for a blowjob! Plus tip! Of course, she's an expert, but if she can do it I'm sure I can learn. I want to be just like her.

During the overnight bus ride I decided that, since I didn't have anything other than the clothes on my back, I was going to have to try to get some guy to help me out for at least a few days until I could get up enough money to rent a ratty motel room and buy some clothes.

I wasn't entirely stupid though. A couple of obvious pimps approached me in the bus station but I knew better than to talk to them.

After awhile I saw an older guy in an expensive suit, carrying a fancy briefcase, and I asked him if he knew of a decent boarding house where I might get a clean room.

He looked me over, checked his watch (gold Rolex!,) obviously liked what he saw, and invited me to have coffee with him.

He bought me a ridiculously expensive cup of coffee and a huge muffin, which I devoured in like five seconds, but when I started hinting that there was a strong possibility that he could get into my pants if he played his cards right, he shook his head.

"I hope we will meet again, under more comfortable circumstances," he told me. "I just don't have the time right now, but I'll do what I can."

He pulled a $100 bill out of his wallet (leather trimmed with gold!) and handed it to me together with a business card from Paradise Park.

"I recommend that you talk to John at Paradise Park," he said as he stood to leave. "It's a private club, very clean, very discrete, pays well, and offers room and board. It's a ways outside of town, but most taxi drivers will know where it is. Good luck!"

Then he was gone.

I thought about it while I finished my coffee and his, and grabbed the first cab I saw. And here I am, with no regrets whatsoever,

So what's a nice girl like me doing in a place like this? I'll tell you what, this is the perfect place for a nice girl like me. I like to fuck, OK? I also think I should get paid for it. So don't go thinking I'm some kind of victim here.

Sorry. I get carried away. Let's talk about you and me.

You're a member of the Paradise Park Private Club, right?

No? So you're the guest of a member? Do you know the rules?

"Not really." OK, then, I'll try to enlighten you. It's a members-only club, mostly. John is really careful about who gets in, and I guess membership isn't cheap. Senior members can bring guests, but they have to take full responsibility for them.

I'm guessing you came here planning to get laid, right? Well, if that's what you were hoping for, you need to talk to John first. We girls don't get involved in the business part. We just do the fun part.

And I have to tell you, I'm still on probation here, so John isn't going to give you permission to fuck me tonight. Sorry.

Really, I am sorry, because that rod in your pants is making me horny as hell. Go on -- you can touch. See how wet I am?

I know, it sucks, but I haven't had the medical exam yet or gotten checked out on vaginal intercourse. Just oral. Do you think that would be enough for you? In a few days, maybe we could do more...Look, there's John over by the bar. Why don't you go tell him exactly what you want? If I can't do it for you, someone else can.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

He says we can have fifteen minutes in a private booth? That's not much time. But better than nothing, right?

Well, here we are. Let's get naked! Oh yes! Give me that stiff cock! Put it between my titties!

That's it. Mmmmm, you taste good. Hold my tits together and fuck them. God, I'm so horny I can't stand it.

Put your finger in me. PLEASE! Oh god I wish it was your cock. That's right, fingerfuck me! Suck my clit! FUCK! I'm coming!

Now you. I want you to come in my mouth. Hold my tits while I suck you off. That's right. Mmmmm....

You're getting close, aren't you? I can't wait to taste that hot load. Are you ready now? Hold my head and fuck my mouth. It's OK.

OH GOD! I can't swallow any more, love! Look at what you sprayed on my titties! That's right, rub it in!

You can kiss my pussy goodbye, Sweetie. Thanks for a fun evening, and I really hope you come back soon. I really want that fat cock in my pussy, I wish we could do it right now, but next week for sure -- is it a date, then? I'll be waiting...