Paradise Park

Story Info
Samantha interviews for a job and passes the oral exam.
2.3k words
4.46
3.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a good look at her when she pressed the button next to the "VACANCY Help Wanted" sign at the pedestrian entry gate.

Sweeeet. A little disheveled, long, tangled blonde hair, slender but nice tits.

My cock twitched as I imagined how she would look with it in her mouth.

I pressed the intercom button. "Good morning, Beautiful! Welcome to Paradise Park!"

She looked up at the sign, which features an elegant Siamese cat wearing a jeweled collar.

"Good morning...I, uh, heard that you might have a job opening..."

"We can discuss that," I told her, "But first I need to see some ID. Just hold it up to the camera there, unless you aren't over 18. In that case, don't bother, because I will definitely find out."

She rummaged in her purse and held her driver's license up so I could see it.

Samantha Sanders, 19 years old, 5'5", 115 pounds, blonde/blue.

So far so good. I snapped a screen shot and buzzed her in.

Moments later she was knocking on my office door.

I buzzed her in again. She looked even better close up.

I rose and extended my hand to her across my desk.

"John Donne, owner and manager of The Park. Welcome."

She shook my hand and tried to smile.

"Yeah, um, I'm Samantha. I heard that you might be hiring..."

"Have a seat." I gestured at the chair facing my desk as I sank back into my own leather office chair.

"So how did you hear about us, Samantha?"

"There was a guy at the bus station, he gave me your business card, said you might be able to help me out with a job and a place to stay for awhile..."

She trailed off as she looked around at my office. I spent a lot of money making it look classy, even if it is in the front end of the double-wide that I also live in.

"As you can see, I run a classy operation here," I told her. "Top notch security 24 hours a day. Our clients are respectable citizens and we expect our hostesses to behave that way too."

"I was wondering exactly what I would have to do," she murmured, avoiding my eyes.

The first thing you have to do is show me you can give a decent blow job, I thought.

"I'll have one of my senior hotesses give you a tour and answer any questions, but basically, if I decide that you're qualified, you would be a waitress in our nightclub. Personal relationships with our guests are encouraged, of course, but the girls always have the right to choose their own clients and decide what services they want to provide."

Samantha continued to stare at the floor. "So you're saying I would have to fuck for money then?"

The way she said the word made my dick start to stiffen.

"Honestly, most of my hostesses do, but it's entirely up to them. It's possible to pay the rent and living expenses on tips alone but a girl with sexual skills can make a whole lot more."

"Like how much more?"

I shrugged. "Depends on the service provided and the skill of the provider. Cheryl, who you will be meeting in a few minutes, gets $500 for a ten-minute blow job. $5000 for an all-nighter. Plus tips."

"What if they don't want to pay?"

I shook my head. "The girls never have to discuss prices with clients or deal with collections. We take care of all of that in the office for a small service charge."

Her eyes widened. "That's amazing. Would I live here?"

"Yes. All the girls have their own trailers, fully furnished and all expenses paid."

"Well, I don't know..."

"You didn't have to decide right this minute." I pressed the intercom button for Cheryl's trailer.

"I need you to give a tour to a job applicant," I told her. "Bring her a change of clothes too. I'm guessing maybe size four?"

I raised an eyebrow in Samantha's direction and she nodded.

Moments later Cheryl bustled in, carrying a cute little sundress on a hanger.

"Meet Samantha. She might be joining us."

"Welcome home, Sweetie," Cheryl gushed, bending to give Samantha a one-armed hug. "My, you do need a wardrobe adjustment, you poor little thing."

She held up the dress to Samantha. "This will really bring out the color of your eyes, dear. Let's try it on right now!"

Samantha accepted the clothes hanger and looked around uneasily. "Is there a bathroom where I could change?"

"Ooh, she's shy!" Cheryl giggled. "That's OK, baby, it's just that we're all so used to seeing each other naked, but come on, we'll just do this in private."

Cheryl winked at me as she guided Samantha toward my personal bathroom.

I tuned the bathroom surveillance cameras to my desktop computer screen.

In the bathroom Samantha had shyly turned her back to Cheryl and was pulling off her grubby T-shirt.

"You desperately need a bath, dear," Cheryl said, opening the taps on my marble Roman tub. "I don't suppose you know, but it's really important to make a good impression on John. He won't hire you unless he thinks you will fit in."

"I'm sorry," Samantha whimpered as she unclasped her bra. "I spent all night on the bus, and I don't have money for a motel or I would have cleaned up first--"

She unbuttoned her cutoff jeans and stepped out of them

Oh yes. I definitely had to try a piece of this little tartlet.

"Well you just leave everything up to me, dear," Cheryl said. "We'll get you all fixed up and I just know that John will let you move into your trailer and get some rest before the club opens tonight. There now -- get those panties off and step into the tub."

Samantha lowered her panties and kicked them aside. Her pussy was covered with wispy blonde hair.

Her ass was a work of art and her tits were perfectly proportioned. I unzipped my pants and fished out my stiffening cock as I stared at the computer monitor.

"Now you just lie back and relax," Cheryl was saying as she poured scented oil into the steaming bath water. "And I guess I should join you. You need a good shampoo and I don't want to get my dress wet. We have high standards to maintain, you know?"

Cheryl faced the camera and stripped while smiling impishly at me. Her body, graced with waist-length red hair, was magnificent but I had seen it before.

Cheryl slipped into the tub behind Samantha and gathered her hair. "Just lean back on me, dear, and we'll do a quick wash and rinse."

Samantha was obviously somewhat overwhelmed by this but after a moment's hesitation she sighed and leaned back to rest her head between Cheryl's plump jugs.

Cheryl turned toward the camera and stuck her tongue out at me before beginning to shampoo Samantha's mane.

After a thorough rinse with the tub's built-in spray nozzle she began massaging Samantha's neck and shoulders, then down her arms and around her breasts.

Soon Samantha's pink nipples were pointing saucily up through the sudsy water.

My cock was fully erect and I was tempted to barge into the bathroom and fuck both of them. Maybe later, if things went well.

Cheryl's hands were wandering lower and I knew when she reached Samantha's pussy because she gasped, crossed her legs, and sat bolt upright.

"I think I should get dressed now," Samantha said.

"Of course, dear," Cheryl purred. "Just stand up and I'll finish washing your legs."

I squeezed my dick in my fist and pumped it a few times.

Cheryl lathered Samantha's legs thoroughly before returning to her ass and pussy.

Samantha flinched and Cheryl slapped her butt cheek lightly. "You can't be a little prudy-puss around here, missy! Now turn around so I can get a good look at that little money-maker!"

Samantha was blushing all the way down to her perky tits as she turned to expose her cunt to Cheryl's inspection.

"Oh, the boys will love this," Cheryl sighed as she parted Samantha's pussy lips. "That little clitty sticks right out there, doesn't it?"

Samantha moaned, her knees trembling.

"Something you need to know, dear: We don't fake orgasms here. Our clients expect the real thing and we do our best to give it to them. So if you don't know how to come..."

She slipped one elegantly manicured finger into Samantha's pussy and probed for her G-spot, then extended her tongue and flicked her swollen clit.

Samantha squealed and sank to her knees.

"Well, that's a surprise!" Cheryl winked at the camera. "We even got a little squirt there! If we work on that you might be able to develop a real gusher!"

I was stroking my cock rhythmically at that point. I needed to slow down or I was going to have a mess to clean up.

I pressed the bathroom intercom button.

"Is everything okay in there?"

"We're coming," Cheryl said, giggling. "Actually one of us already did."

"Has he been listening to us the whole time?" Samantha whispered.

"Sweetie, you need to understand that we're never completely alone here in the Park," Cheryl told her. "It's for our safety. If you're ever scared or in danger, help is just seconds away."

A few minutes later the girls, freshly dressed and made up, rejoined me in the office.

"Normally I would wait until after you have had a complete tour of the Park before offering you the position, but I can already see that you're qualified and a rather pressing matter has come up, so--"

"He means his cock," Cheryl chuckled.

I glared at her before turning back to Samantha. "I have to assess your oral skills before I can accurately determine the price we will put on your introductory service."

"So am I supposed to --"

"He wants you to suck his cock, dear. But don't worry. If you can't bring him off I'll help you and we'll arrange for some remedial training later," Cheryl reassured her.

I wheeled my chair out behind my desk and stood up to unfasten my pants and drop them.

"Come here." I beckoned to Samantha. "Let's see what you can do."

After a quick hug and kiss Cheryl helped her out of her dress and she was kneeling before me completely naked.

She reached up with one trembling hand and grasped my rigid eight inch bone.

"That's it. Stroke it firmly but not too tight."

"Smile, Sweetie," Cheryl told her. "This is supposed to be fun for everyone."

Samantha smiled weakly and continued to stroke my cock. It felt good but it wasn't going to get me off.

"Look at that, Honey," Cheryl said. "You already brought up some precum! Lick that off!"

Samantha looked up at me as if to ask permission and I nodded. "Go ahead and taste it," I told her. "You'll be getting a mouthful in a few minutes."

She shyly kissed the tip of my leaking cock, savoring the taste of the first drop, then running her tongue all around the swollen head.

"Good, good! Now open your mouth and suck it!"

Cheryl stood behind her and held her hair back as she took me into her mouth. I put one hand behind her head and thrust forward.

"Let's see how much you can take," I groaned.

She tried, but she couldn't get much more than four inches in.

"Don't worry, dear, we'll work on that later. For now just concentrate on making him come. Find your rhythm and stick to it."

Samantha contined to suck me rather clumsily while pumping with her fist at the same time.

I watched my cock stretching her pretty mouth as her firm titties jiggled temptingly.

"You should finger your pussy, dear," Cheryl told her. "That always makes it more fun for me."

The pressure was building at the base of my cock as Samantha brought me closer and closer to my climax. It appeared that she might be bringing herself to the brink too.

The fingers of her left hand were busy in her pussy and her neck and titties were starting to flush pink.

"I think this one might have a hair trigger," Cheryl said as she stroked Samantha's hair. "God, this is so hot! I'm so wet it's running down my legs!"

She lifted her skirt to show me her smoothly shaved snatch, topped with a small patch of red fur. Her prominent lips were swollen and dewy.

She parted her slit to expose her erect clit and I exploded in Samantha's mouth.

She grunted and pulled away instinctively when my hot load splattered the back of her throat.

She looked up at me in surprise and my second thick spurt hit her on the chin.

"Oh, get back on that thing, Sweetie!" Cheryl squealed. "You can't stop now! Drain him dry and swallow every drop!"

I pulled her back onto my jerking cock and fucked her face until I had pumped the last of my spunk into her mouth.

She swallowed convulsively as I filled her mouth but not fast enough and some of it leaked out the corners of her mouth and dripped down onto her tits.

I groaned and collapsed back into my desk chair.

Samantha was still kneeling on the floor, a dazed look on her face. "Did I pass the test then?"

Cheryl helped her to her feet. "Of course you pass, dear! But what a mess! He really hosed you down! Let's go get cleaned up."

She yanked open my top desk drawer and grabbed a handful of bills out of the petty cash box.

"Don't you dare say anything," she warned me. "We're going to go shopping."

"Rotary Club meeting here tonight," I reminded her.

"We'll be there," Cheryl said.