Parallel Lives Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..." the older of the two men murmured softly as he felt his young beau's hands roaming over his bare skin. "Oh, that feels so good."

"I'm doing okay then?" Kevin asked him.

"Yeah, you're doing better than okay," Rupert assured him. "I haven't felt anything this good since... in a long time."

He was about to say "since my last boyfriend," but declined to say so out loud. After all, that particular two-timing worm was firmly in his past now - an unpleasant memory to be discarded and disregarded, never to come to the surface again.

Kevin easily picked up on what Rupert was going to say but chose to ignore it. Instead, he felt emboldened by his compliment and used it to focus himself on lavishing his partner's body with the loving attention it deserved.

After some time just softly caressing Rupert's cheeks, Kevin gradually extended his thumbs into the cleft that divided the two halves of his bottom, a motion that was met with soft groans of utter contentment that rumbled from deep inside him. With each and every stroke he delved a little deeper into the soft valley, his own ardour increasing by the moment as his cock throbbed with increasing need and urgency between his legs. Looking down at himself, Kevin noticed the near continuous ooze of precum dribbling from his penis. With a wicked glint in his eye, Kevin straddled Rupert's legs, and after a little shuffling around he positioned himself so that his pulsating shaft was aligned with Rupert's gluteal cleft.

"Er, getting a bit bold there are we, Kev?" Rupert responded over his shoulder as he felt himself suddenly being burdened by Kevin's semi naked body atop his back. "I don't recall you trying to fuck me as being part of the script!"

Kevin smiled in return, and leant forward to plant a kiss between his shoulder blades. With his cock nestling between Rupert's cheeks, he gently thrust his hips back and forth to add his own lubricant to the lightly scented oil.

"Don't worry," he whispered into Rupert's ear as he rubbed his length up and down the warm valley that separated his derrière into two luscious halves. "I'm not quite ready to take that step yet."

He then felt his heart thud in his chest.

"But one day," he added wantonly. "I will be ready."

Rupert in response felt his heart sing at his new partner's words - it had been so long, much, much too long, since he last felt the pleasure of being fucked by an attractive guy.

After a couple of minutes gently rubbing hi erection between Rupert's cheeks, Kevin eased himself up and off Rupert's back and resumed his earlier position. With his own secretions now mingling with the slightly viscous baby oil, he returned to massaging Rupert's behind by rubbing his thumbs up and down the soft sided trench, gazing in wonderment at the sight of his sphincter, its tightly puckered ring of muscle almost winking at him. Tentatively, he extended his middle finger towards the muscular orifice, until he was just millimetres from touching it. Recalling his earlier experience when he had been on the receiving end, he very gently eased his finger down until the tip met the resistance of Rupert's anus for the first time.

"Hah-h-h! Ohh, yes-s-s," Rupert gasped as the many thousands of nerve endings that surrounded his opening began to fire in rapid order, delivering pleasure signals directly into his already aroused brain. "Ohh, Kev, that feels... oh, so good!"

"Hmm, instructed him well, Master Rupert has," Kevin responded, paraphrasing from one of his favourite sci-fi movies and impersonating the wise green-skinned croaky-voiced alien that was one of its central characters. "Learned from him much, he has."

Kevin paused to drizzle a little more oil between Rupert's cheeks, and upon resuming his attention to the winking anus before him, he decided it was time to pass into its muscular threshold. Gradually, echoing what he'd felt Rupert do to him the night before, he increased the pressure a little every time he pressed his digit against the ring of muscle. And then, on the fifth pass he looked on in wonderment as Rupert's anus yielded, and he witnessed the tip of his finger slide inside.

"Hahhh," Rupert sighed as he felt Kevin enter him. "Ohh, that's so good! Oh, it's been far too long!"

In truth, the last time he'd felt a finger inside him was when he'd had his prostate checked during his last company physical, not long before the semen evaluation that had caused him to be sent to the Fertility Centre, but that was a different experience altogether. That occasion was merely a part of a routine physical examination - nothing more than a clinical assessment of his physical condition as part of the company's health insurance plan that all employees were enrolled into. Private health insurance was a definite perk of his job that most people of his age would be unable to afford. And the finger on that occasion was ensheathed inside a latex glove and belonged to a gruffly-spoken middle aged Glaswegian doctor named Agnes McKlintock. It was definitely not in the same league as the feeling of having Kevin's bare finger inside him.

Kevin, feeling another wave of boldness, eased his finger deeper and deeper inside, captivated by the sight of Rupert's anus dilating around it to accommodate it as it slid in further and further. He did not stop until he could go no further.

Rupert looked over his shoulder to see Kevin beaming back at him, his right hand buried between his buttocks. He returned the younger man's smile and simply spent a moment to enjoy the scene and to imprint it into his memory.

"So far, so good," Kevin quipped. "How am I doing."

"Brilliantly," Rupert grinned. "This feels unbelievably good!"

"So, what comes next?" Kevin replied.

"Well, I'll be coming next, hopefully!" Rupert chuckled. "If you massage the right spot inside me. Can you feel my prostate back there? It should feel a bit like a walnut sized bump when you press your finger downwards."

"Like this?" Kevin enquired as he followed Rupert's instruction.

"Hah-ah-hah-h-h!" Rupert yelped as Kevin's digit hit the sweet spot. "Yeah! That's the spot!"

Gee'd on by Rupert's ecstatic outburst, Kevin rhythmically began twitching his finger, repeatedly pressing against his new boyfriend's prostate gland. Only a few short days ago he'd been blissfully unaware of the pleasure that the hidden little bulb deep inside his body was capable of delivering, and he knew that if what Rupert was feeling at that moment was anything like as good as what he'd felt when Rupert had done it to him, he'd be lost in a world of pure and wondrous pleasure at that moment.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before Rupert felt himself careering towards an ecstatic crescendo as Kevin increased the tempo of his fingering. His cock began oozing more and more fluid with each passing moment, and he willed himself to come, to savour the delicious moment of orgasm, an orgasm for once free of any obligation to impregnate a woman, or to be collected for cryogenic storage.

He gasped and shook as he felt Kevin's free hand reach down under him and grab hold of his massively engorged erection, and it took just a few seconds of that additional stimulation to tip him over the edge. Kevin felt his partner's appendage twitch and pulse in his hand, and felt a small quantity of fluid leach out from deep inside.

"Ahh-h-h-h! Oh, ho-oly bejeezus! Hnggh-h-h! Fuck, that feels good!" Rupert gasped and moaned as his orgasm consumed him. "Holy fuck, Kev, you're a quick learner!"

Only once he was assured that Rupert's moment of ecstasy was beginning to wane did he withdraw his hand from encircling his cock. Examining his hand he smiled as he noticed the absence of semen - instead, only a sheen of glistening prostatic fluid was visible in his palm.

"Ohh, man, I can't begin to describe how much better I feel after that!" Rupert murmured softly as he laid on the bed, with his eyes contentedly closed and an expression of utter bliss on his face.

Kevin grinned at the sight of Rupert lying naked on his bed, his bare physique on open display for his appraisal. He liked what he saw - he liked it a lot, in fact. He wondered, as his own cock still throbbed between his legs, what it would feel like to go all the way. To hell with the Fertility Centre and its rule of no unauthorised ejaculating, he thought to himself. He was about to voice his thoughts to Rupert, but noticed that the object of his newfound affection was already fast asleep. Far from feeling disappointed at the curtailment of their sensual expedition, he felt a moment of personal pride.

I did that, he thought to himself as he watched his very first boyfriend slumbering before him, the soft illumination from the bedside lamp casting a warm glow over his naked body. I made him feel so relaxed, so utterly calm, so loved, that he's fallen into a contented sleep.

Kevin dismounted Rupert's bed, picked up his tracksuit bottoms and put them on, and then retired next door to his room.

The Day of Reckoning

Rupert found it hard to believe that it had been a year to the day that he and Kevin had arrived at Parkhurst Fertility Centre - a year in which he'd been incarcerated inside its thirty foot high razor wire topped walls and forced to have regular sex with women for whom he felt no attraction towards whatsoever. Every day for six days a week, with Sundays being the only respite from the routine regimen of thrice daily copulating and daily semen collections courtesy of the hands of one of the Fertility Centre's semen collection technicians (or professional wankers, as he'd come to regard them) for twelve whole months. But in that time something utterly unexpected had happened - he'd found love. The young man he'd first met all those months ago, the young man he'd been so utterly convinced was heterosexual, turned out to be "batting for both sides" and that the attraction he felt for him turned out to be mutual. That first night in Kevin's room when the younger man had experienced his very first "dry" orgasm, had been only the first of many over the six months that remained of their first year at the Fertility Centre.

Today though was an important day, a day that could prove decisive in the future of their relationship. Today was the day when they'd finally find out if they were being released from the Fertility Centre, or face at the very least another six months within its walls. Or worse, being forcibly separated should one of them still be fertile and the other not.

The previous day they'd both been put through the exact same sequence of physical tests and examinations as they'd been put through at their semen evaluation back at the Evaluation Centre in Maidstone, and just as before three samples of their semen had been collected from them in order to obtain an average reading of their current fecundity. All their test scores had been recorded, and the blood, urine and semen specimens they'd produced had been examined and evaluated, and now was the time when they'd finally find out if they would be free to go, or be sent back to work siring as many offspring as they could in the time their continued fertility permitted them.

"Rupert Stephens," Elizabeth, the Fertility Centre's chief officer called out into the corridor outside her office.

"Good luck, Roo," Kevin said, giving his boyfriend's hand a squeeze as he stood up and entered the woman's office.

Rupert responded by giving the younger man a kiss, not caring what the middle aged woman thought about the open display of affection. Elizabeth, or Liz, as she preferred to be addressed, closed the door behind them and invited Rupert to take a seat at her desk.

"So, Mr. Stephens, you've made it," she began as she sat in her expensive leather office chair. "You survived a year in this place. How does it feel?"

"I'll let you know as soon as you tell me if I can go home or not," Rupert responded flatly.

"We'll come to that in a moment," Elizabeth answered. "For now, I'd like to talk about how the last twelve months have panned out. It has not escaped the attention of the officers here that you and young Mr. West out there have become something of an item."

"Yes, we've um, become very close," Rupert replied.

"Indeed you have, if what my officers have reported to me is true," Elizabeth said flatly.

"We haven't done anything wrong," Rupert insisted, feeling his hackles rising. "In fact we... hang on, how would the officers know what Kev and I have been doing? We've both been very careful to keep things private."

"This place used to be a prison," Elizabeth pointed out calmly. "The old cell doors are the original doors from the Victorian times and still have their original spy holes in them."

"You mean... the officers have been... watching us?" Rupert gasped. "As we've been... doing stuff... together?"

"You're not the first, and you certainly won't be the last," Elizabeth responded patiently. "But my officers are obliged to make sure that the men here do not squander any of their precious semen whilst they are within these walls, and if they notice any amorous activity between men they are required to report it to me."

"We haven't done anything wrong," Rupert repeated, only this time with barely contained fury in his voice. "We haven't broken any rules - you can rest assured that neither of us has spilled a drop of our precious cum!"

"Yes, I know," Elizabeth answered.

"I should bloody well think so!" Rupert replied. "Wait a minute, how do you know?"

Elizabeth sighed, knowing that she had to explain it all to him.

"While you have been servicing the women in their accommodation building, or during your daily semen collections, my officers have been regularly inspecting both your rooms for evidence of any unauthorised emissions," she elucidated. "You see, semen shows up under certain wavelengths of light, and by using special alternative light sources they can easily detect if any semen is present on bedsheets and towels et cetera."

"And did they find anything?" Rupert asked her through clenched teeth.

"They didn't detect any semen," Elizabeth assured him patiently. "Quite a bit of prostatic fluid though."

"Yeah, well..." Rupert began.

"And there aren't any rules against prostate massage, assuming that's what the pair of you have been up to," she interrupted. "In fact, prostate massage is actually quite a good thing. Releasing excess prostatic fluid is good for a man's reproductive health, that's why you've been allowed to do it to each other all this time."

"I can't believe we've been spied on all this time," Rupert said, a little calmer but still angry.

"It was only on the one occasion," Elizabeth assured him. "You and Mr. West haven't become a regular peep show or anything like that. The officer that caught you together reported it to me, and I instructed her to regularly screen your rooms as a precaution."

"As a precaution?" Rupert responded with derision in his voice. "It still counts as spying on us - what goes on between me and my boyfriend is our business, and our business only!"

"Not in here It isn't," Elizabeth responded icily. "In here you must abide by the rules, and it is our job to make sure that you do, by whatever means necessary."

A moment of uneasy silence passed before either of them spoke up.

"But let's not get bogged down on accusations of spying, you're here, after all, to be given the results of your semen evaluation," Elizabeth eventually continued.

Rupert, though still fuming about the revelation that his and Kevin's bedroom shenanigans had been the subject of close scrutiny, felt a stab of optimism that his incarceration might finally be coming to an end, and listened intently to the next few words the chief officer spoke.

"First though, I have the data for your twelve months here with us," she went on, consulting her computer screen. "Since you were admitted you have had sex with a total of one hundred and four women, at a rate of two per week. To save you the mental arithmetic, that means you've had sexual intercourse no fewer than nine hundred and thirty six times over the past year."

"As many as that?" Rupert gasped. "I stopped counting after the first dozen or so!"

"Out of the women you've had sex with to date, eighty three of them subsequently became pregnant. Out of the successful pregnancies that have gone to term so far, you have fathered fifty two girls and forty five boys, including one set of triplets and three sets of twins, one set of which are identical.

"If the current rate of male survival continues, out of the forty five boys you've sired, nine should successfully live to reach adulthood. Now, that might not sound like many, but if just one of them becomes fertile it'll help to ensure to continued survival of the human race. It's quite possible that I might be welcoming one of your sons here one day.

"But, I'm sure what you're really anxious about is whether or not your fertility has diminished. And in that respect I have to break it to you that it has indeed. The most recent samples collected fell just below the threshold value for continued service here at this facility. At the current rate of decline, it is estimated that you will be totally infertile within the next two months."

"So, you mean I'm free to go?" Rupert asked her for confirmation.

"You are to be discharged on Sunday," Elizabeth confirmed.

"Why Sunday? That's almost a week away - why not tomorrow?" Rupert asked her.

"You are still scheduled to have sex with two more women, and though your fertility is waning, your semen should still be just fertile enough to give them a reasonable chance of conceiving," Elizabeth explained. "Plus, it will provide time to process all the required paperwork for your release, and to arrange for the compensatory grant for your year's worth of lost earnings to be paid into your account."

"What about Kevin?" Rupert asked her. "Will he be leaving too?"

"I appreciate your concern for him, but I cannot discuss that with you," Elizabeth countered. "He will be informed of his evaluation results in due course."

"So... I just... go back to my room now?" Rupert asked her.

"Go wherever you want, until your wristband vibrates," the chief officer replied.

"But you can do me a favour and send Mr. West in on your way out."

Elizabeth stood up and held out her hand.

"On behalf of the IMHRC and the Global Repopulation Program, I would like to thank you personally for your time and patience during your time here, and for your contribution to ensuring the survival of the human race," she said in a formal and officious manner, a statement she'd obviously recited on countless occasions before.

"Whatever," Rupert replied as he stood, giving her a rather dismissive handshake.

He turned and simply left the room to do as he was asked, and send Kevin into her office to be informed of his fate.

"Well?" Kevin stood and asked him as soon as he stepped out of the office. "How'd it go, Roo? I heard raised voices in there - is everything alright? Are you having to stay here?"

"She'll explain everything to you," Rupert responded. "I'll wait here for you."

Rupert took him in his arms and hugged him closely, which soon became a passionate kiss. As soon as their lips parted after a few moments he wished him the best of luck and sent him into the room with a playful slap to his behind.

As soon as the door closed, Rupert slumped into one of the hard plastic chairs that lined the corridor and waited. He felt relieved to be finally allowed to go home and resume his life in the outside world, but until he knew Kevin's fate he didn't want to allow himself to relax just yet. He heard very little at first, just the indecipherable muffled voices of his boyfriend and the chief officer. After a couple of minutes though, he heard the volume escalate, and an evidently angry exchange of words commenced - clearly, she was explaining to him about how her officers had been keeping tabs on their bedroom activities. In retrospect, Rupert couldn't really care if they had been spied on or not, he just wanted out of the place, preferably with Kevin at his side.