Parallel Lives Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, where does this leave you with her?" Rupert asked, knowing that although his relationship with his own mother had withstood the revelation of his coming out as gay, not all his fellow members of the LGBT community were so fortunate.

"Well, we sat down and talked it over," Kevin began. "Once she'd had a stiff drink to calm herself down a bit, and it was... well, pretty cathartic to tell you the truth. It was a real weight off my shoulders to finally have everything out in the open after so many years of keeping my true sexuality hidden and repressed. Once she'd got over the initial shock she actually seemed pleased for me. Y'know, pleased that I could finally be myself and not pretend to be a proper manly man anymore."

"Does she... know about me?" Rupert asked. "Does she know where you are right now, for example?"

"I told her I met someone while I was in the Fertility Centre, yes," Kevin confirmed. "And yes, she does know I'm here to see you. She doesn't however know exactly why I've come here - I didn't want to overpower her senses by telling her the reason I'm here is to, well, get naked with my hot new boyfriend."

"Probably for the best," Rupert chortled. "It definitely would've been a case of too much information! "Bye, Mum, I'm just off down to Haywards Heath to meet up with my boyfriend so that we can fuck each other's brains out!" Yeah, it probably would sent her into some kind of fit!"

She's not stupid though," Kevin said with an amused grin. "She'll have worked it out for herself in no time at all."

"Yup," Rupert agreed. "Mothers have a habit of doing that!"

"I have something to ask you," Kevin went on, once the mutual mirth of motherly sixth sense had worn off.

"Go ahead, my handsome amigo," Rupert responded.

"Well, during our conversation we both agreed that it was about time I moved on in life," Kevin went on. "Most specifically that it was about time I decided what I want to do now that I'm out of that god-awful Fertility Centre."

"And what is it that you want to do?" Rupert asked, unsure if he would like the answer or not.

"Well, I'd like to study photography," Kevin replied. "I know I had grand plans of travelling all the way to Singapore, and one day I'd still like to do that -- preferably with you, now that we're together -- but photography was something I always enjoyed as a kid, and it's something I'd like to take up again and maybe get a proper qualification in. But also, I'd... well... if it's okay that is... I'd like to... um... possibly... move in with you? If you'd let me, of course. If the offer's still open. I mean, I know I mentioned it before, but I um, just wanted to make sure it's still okay with you."

Rupert remained silent at first, and the blank expression on his face was nearly impossible for Kevin to read - had he just pushed things a little too far? Was it too soon to even think about taking their relationship to that level? He was about to speak up and dismiss the idea himself, when the corners of Rupert's mouth suddenly twitched upwards into a smile.

"Of course it'd be okay!" Rupert answered, with unconstrained joy evident in his voice. "You've no idea how lonely I've been all this time, alone in this poky little place. I moved in just after I broke up with my ex-boyfriend, and in all that time I've spent every single night on my own dressed in my onesie in front of the telly watching stupid movies and crappy reality TV shows. Not to mention looking at way too much porn! I'd love nothing more than to have someone to share this place with, so of course you can move in."

"Thanks," Kevin smiled, and to seal the deal, they kissed a long and passion fuelled kiss.

And it wasn't long before the pressure between them, both literally and metaphorically, began to rise, and kissing soon became heavy petting. And after a couple of minutes both of them were throbbing with desire, their fully engorged penises rubbing together as though they were fencing with them. En guarde!

As he felt his penis rubbing against Kevin's, Rupert looked down and the sight caused him to smile - it felt so good to have someone to share his bed with, and he already knew that as a lover, as friend, and as a person in general, Kevin was better than his ex-boyfriend in every possibly measurable way.

"Shall I get the lube?" he asked, looking into Kevin's eyes.

"Yeah," Kevin responded breathlessly.

Rupert could tell his younger lover was nervous about being topped, but also that he was sincere about wanting to feel what being penetrated would be like. Even if they never did it again, and that Kevin would from then on be the "top" of their relationship, at least they would both know where they were with each other. Kevin, his hand trembling slightly, reached across to the bedside table and picked up the bottle of lube and handed it to Rupert.

"You'll have to lead me," Kevin said, his voice trembling as much as his hand. "This is... unknown territory for me, after all."

"You're in safe hands," Rupert assured him as he smeared the slick substance all over his erection. "Why don't you get up on all fours," he suggested. "It might be more comfortable if I take you from behind."

With evident nervousness and excitement in near equal measures, Kevin did as suggested, and got up onto his hands and knees.

"Like this?" he asked, presenting his hindquarters and slowly wiggling his hips in a suggestive manner.

"Ohh, yeah, just like that's fine," Rupert sighed with appreciation and approval.

He shuffled forward and placed his non-lubricated hand upon Kevin's back. With his lubricated hand he softly stroked his fingers down along the length of the soft valley between his cheeks, smearing the slippery lubricant to ease his way inside. He both heard and felt Kevin gasp as he teased his opening with the tip of his index finger, and then sigh with pleasure as he gently pushed it inside. Rupert even felt a tear in his eye as he witnessed the tight ring of muscle yield and dilate around his extended digit.

"You ready?" Rupert asked, using his dry hand to gently stroke Kevin's back in as comforting a manner as he could.

"Yeah," Kevin responded.

Rupert positioned himself immediately behind his lover's behind. He leaned forward and placed a few kisses over his back, neck and shoulders. He placed his hand over Kevin's chest and teased his nipples - and in doing so he could feel the younger man's heart racing.

"You okay?" Rupert whispered in his ear.

"Yeah," Kevin assured him, then chuckled nervously. "Just get on and fuck me already!"

His stiff cock throbbing and rubbing up and down between his lover's buttocks, Rupert smiled.

"Your wish is my command," he snickered.

And with that, he took hold of his penis and guided its drooling tip to the threshold of Kevin's anal passage. He heard the younger man take a sharp intake of breath as he added some pressure and gradually pushed himself forwards, feeling the resistance of the tight muscular opening.

"Don't fight against it," he whispered. "Just relax and let me in."

Kevin nodded his understanding, and almost immediately the resistance he felt disappeared and the head of Rupert's cock suddenly entered his lover's body.

"Hah-ah-h! Ho-oly fuck!" Kevin exclaimed as he felt Rupert's penis invading into him for the very first time.

Having experienced it for himself some years earlier, Rupert knew exactly what his lover was feeling - despite having tried a number of various implements during his adolescence, both purchased and homemade, nothing ever quite prepares one for the real thing. At least, he thought to himself as he pushed further and further into Kevin's rear, his lover's first time feeling the presence of another man's cock inside him was in the privacy of his studio apartment, rather than in a small film set in the corner of a draughty old warehouse, and in the presence of a camera operator, a sound technician and a director, all of whom were female. At least Kevin had been spared that particular indignity.

Rupert did not relent until he couldn't go any further, only then did he pause and allow Kevin a few moments to adjust to the sensation of being fully penetrated for the first time. It was clear from the sharp stuttering breaths he was taking and his still racing heartbeat, that it was both painful and exhilarating in equal measure.

"Y'okay there, buddy?" Rupert asked him.

"Hah-h! Y-yeah!" Kevin stuttered in response. "Jeez, th-this feels... hah-h-h... f-frickin' awes-some!"

Rupert smiled, and with that he began to gently make love to the younger man at his mercy. Though he preferred being on the receiving end, he nonetheless enjoyed the feeling of power he had over Kevin, pinned down as he was on the bed by his weight atop him. As the first few seconds of their coupling passed the minute mark, and the first minute became the second minute, and the second passed into the third, Rupert gradually upped the ante and, using Kevin's responses as a guide, he began to thrust ever stronger and faster.

Before long, Rupert was huffing and grunting and thrusting his hips with animalistic gusto, with Kevin beneath him taking it all like a pro. They were both lost in a world of heavenly delight, a mutual voyage into a world of pleasure and love. They were both panting and grunting, their deep masculine voices echoing off the walls of the studio apartment, neither of them caring if they were being overheard by any of the neighbours. Nothing mattered more to either of them at that moment than sharing their newly established love for each other.

As he felt himself approaching his zenith, Rupert wanted once more for them to climax together, and so he reached down and grasped hold of Kevin's stiffly engorged manhood in his still lubricated hand and began to masturbate him with rapid strokes. Kevin reacted by emitting a sharp gasp and then looking down to witness the sight of Rupert's fist pumping up and down his throbbing shaft. Sparks of electricity passed through each other as they approached near synchronised climaxes, like some kind of mad professor's creation in a low budget 1950's sci-fi b-movie.

"Uhh-h-h-h! Hah-h-h! Ohh, Roo, I'm... hah-h-h... gonna c-come," Kevin gasped breathlessly as he rapidly approached his point of no return.

"Go for it," Rupert responded, as he approached his own.

"But your sh-sheets!" Kevin stammered.

"Fuck the sheets!" Rupert grunted primally. "I'd much rather fuck you instead! Just come whenever you want!"

So Kevin did, and it was at that moment that he lost all conscious control, and his body took charge of the matter. Kevin's point of no return, that moment when a man no longer has any say in proceedings no matter how hard he tries and no matter what muscles he clenches, had been reached and passed in the blink of an eye.

"Hnngh-h-h! Hah-h-h! Agh-h-h! Ohh, ho-oly sh-shit!" Kevin exclaimed as his pent up ejaculation erupted from his loins and spattered all over the duvet beneath him.

It felt so wrong to be soiling another person's sheets with his semen, but at the same time it felt so utterly wonderfully good.

Moments later, he felt Rupert reach his own point of no return, and marvelled at the electrifying sensation of being on the receiving end of another man's climax for the very first time. Suddenly, as he felt Rupert's cock throb and pulse deep inside him, he felt himself flooded with warmth, and a distinct sensation of wetness as the excess of Rupert's emission leaked out from within and trickled down his perineum and his scrotal sac, dripping onto the sheets to mingle with his own spend. No sooner had it all began however, it resolved into a status of warm satisfaction, and he was no longer able to support himself. His knees and arms gave way, and together they collapsed onto the bed, leaving them gasping for air and for the time being, still tied together.

As they came down from their lovemaking, Rupert softly kissed the nape of Kevin's neck and whispered softly in his ear as his penis still pulsed softly within him.

"How was it?"

"Unbe-fucking-lievable," Kevin murmured contentedly in response.

He turned his head to look back at Rupert as best he could.

"You're gonna be doing that to me a whole lot more as soon as I move my stuff in!" he added.

"Only if you're prepared to give as good as you get!" Rupert chuckled.

* * * * * *

Thank you for reading -- I hope you enjoyed it! Watch this space for the second story in this series where we meet Claire and Kat and get to see this parallel world from a female perspective. As for Rupert and Kevin, we'll catch up with them later on in the epilogue.

Peace and love.