Parallel Lives Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rupert couldn't miss Kevin's bright blonde hair as he stepped off the train, and as soon as their eyes met, the younger man smiled broadly back at him. It had only been a couple of days since they'd gone their separate ways, but it had felt like an eternity had passed and it was good to be together again.

"Roo! Oh, man it's good to see you!" Kevin greeted him warmly, and almost at once they were in each other's arms and kissing lovingly.

"Good to see you too, Kev," Rupert responded, keenly joining in the embrace. "I know it's only been a couple of days but you've no idea how much I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too, Roo," Kevin breathed into his ear.

"So, I suppose this counts as our first proper date, huh?" Rupert said once they parted. "There's a nice pub around the corner that does great food and even better beer - fancy it? Or we could head into town where there's a nice little Thai place..."

"Actually, Roo," Kevin interrupted, his voice quavering a little with obvious nerves. "I was wondering if it would be... um... alright if we... um... went back to your place."

Rupert smiled, instantly realising now why Kevin had insisted on visiting him. But while it was pretty evident what Kevin wanted, Rupert wanted to be absolutely sure that Kevin was sincere, and that he wouldn't be rushing into something he wasn't quite ready for.

"Of course we can go back to mine," Rupert replied with a warm smile. "But there's no need to rush, unless you have to be somewhere else tonight."

"Er, no," Kevin responded hesitantly.

"So let's at least have a nice lunch together before getting down to... whatever it is you have in mind," Rupert said, his tone of voice implying that he understood exactly what it was that Kevin had in mind.

Kevin agreed, and so the two of them strolled to the Queen's Arms located a short walk from the station. Rupert already felt a warmth in his loins that he hadn't felt in a very long time - it was the unmistakable feeling of anticipation of imminent sexual congress. Except that this time it would be for pleasure alone, not for procreation. Still, he needed to be absolutely sure it was what Kevin wanted, and that he wasn't rushing in to anything - despite the younger man's assurances that he'd accepted his bisexuality, he wanted to be certain that he was, well, certain about it.

They found a table tucked away discreetly in the corner of the pub's dining area where they could talk candidly without too much risk of being overheard as long as they kept their voices down. The Queen's Arms was about as traditional an English pub could be in every way, and Rupert liked the place because its landlady had decided not to install a noisy fruit machine or a jukebox, and during the autumn and winter months there was always a crackling open fire in its generously proportioned fireplace. Rupert left Kevin temporarily to order some drinks at the bar, and he was immensely gladdened to be met with a familiar face.

"Kanga-Rupert!" the young woman serving behind the bar exclaimed. "Long time no see! Where have you been all this time? I thought you were avoiding me or something!"

"Hi, Sandi," Rupert replied with a smile. "It's a long story, suffice to say it's good to be home."

It was at that moment the young woman put two and two together and concluded with the correct summation.

"Oh no, you haven't been... y'know... to that place?" she gasped, and then continued in a whisper. "To Parkhurst?"

"Afraid so," Rupert confirmed.

"Oh, that must've been horrible for you!" Sandi responded with genuine sympathy, for she knew all about his sexuality and how he had precisely zero attraction towards the opposite sex.

"It wasn't exactly much fun," Rupert confirmed sourly. "But at least something positive came out of it."

He nodded towards the blonde haired young man sat in the corner, his face softly illuminated by the glow of the nearby fire.

"Ooh! Met someone new, have we?" Sandi chuckled. "My, he is a pretty thing, isn't he!"

"Yeah, and he's mine, so hands off!" Rupert playfully chided. "I know what you're like!"

"My reputation precedes me," Sandi smirked. "Anyway, what can I get you?"

"A pint of Wealdland IPA for me and a Helsberg for him," Rupert answered.

"What's his name?" Sandi asked him as she took a pint glass and began dispensing the locally produced pale ale.

"Kevin," Rupert replied. "We met at the Screening Centre - we both just happened to be firing live rounds that day and got sent down to Parkhurst together the very next day."

As soon as the barwoman finished serving the drinks, Rupert paid her and took a couple of menus back to their table.

"That woman behind the bar was definitely making eyes at me," Kevin said as Rupert set a pint of ice-cold golden coloured Danish lager before him.

"Yeah, she's a bit like that," Rupert replied with a slight chuckle. "She, y'know, has a bit of a reputation around here for... let's just say she enjoys the company of attractive young men. Let me put it this way - she's definitely got more than a few notches in her bedpost! She even tried to have me up in her bedroom once, until I made it abundantly clear that no matter how hard she tries, she has as much chance of getting into my pants as Haywards Heath FC has of winning the FA Cup! Anyway, she's not that bad, just a bit flirty, y'know?"

"Plenty of her kind in my neighbourhood too," Kevin grumbled. "I've lost count of the amount of times I've been propositioned since I came of age. It was a bit of a novelty at first, and on a couple of occasions I came close to letting one of them take me to her bed before getting scared and backing out of it."

"But... you're not scared now though, right?" Rupert ventured after taking a sip of his beer. "You definitely want to come back to my place? To um... to my bed?"

Kevin looked Rupert in the eye, fixing him with a gaze that he hoped conveyed enough assurance of sincerity.

"I'm absolutely certain, Roo," he replied. "Truth be told, it's something I've secretly fantasised about for years - it's just that it's only recently I've felt confident enough to admit it to myself."

He leaned across the table and continued in a whisper.

"I want to fuck you, Roo."

Rupert instantly felt the hair on the back of his neck stand to attention at Kevin's candid admission.

"And when I'm done fucking you," Kevin went on. "I want you to fuck me - I wanna feel what it's like. Um... if that's okay with you of course."

Rupert almost fell on the floor with laughter at that moment, as Kevin's bravado was replaced by his endearing naivety in the blink of an eye and with one brief sentence.

"If that's the case, Kevin m'lad, you'll be needing a hearty lunch inside you first!" Rupert responded once he'd managed to steady himself. "Because you'll need all the strength you have to keep up with me!"

* * * * * *

Clothes were being torn off and strewn all over the floor almost as soon as Rupert closed and locked his front door. The sexual energy between them sparked and fizzed as they set about undressing each other with hormone-fuelled abandon - their lips and tongues entwined as they frantically fumbled at each other's clothing.

"Oh, Roo!" Kevin said breathlessly as he momentarily came up for air. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

"Me neither," Rupert responded. "It's been far too long!"

He reached down into Kevin's black cotton briefs and cupped his beau's manhood, an action that Kevin soon returned in kind. Together they stood, their hands in each other's underwear as their eyes gazed into each other.

"Take me to bed, Roo," Kevin said with a sigh.

Rupert didn't reply verbally - there was really no need for words, and besides, he felt that if he opened his mouth he might accidentally say something stupid or ruin the moment. So he took Kevin by the hand and led him towards the bed. Once there, they continued kissing and exploring each other's bodies, and it wasn't long before their underwear came off and they stood completely naked before the bed. Both of them were by then massively erect, and the sexual energy that had fizzed and crackled now banged and buzzed like a giant electric arc furnace in an enormous steelworks. In mere moments they fell onto the bed in each other's arms, and as soon as their bare bodies hit the soft yet supportive mattress their hands roamed freely and wantonly. Precum oozed in sticky, glistening threads as their erections gently throbbed between them in time with their racing heartbeats. For Rupert, this was the end of a drought - it had been far too long since he'd been mounted, and he couldn't wait a moment longer.

"There's some lube in the drawer there," he said breathlessly, pointing towards the bedside table. "Make sure you use plenty."

Kevin nodded, and left Rupert temporarily to retrieve the slippery lotion. Sure enough, upon sliding the drawer open he came across a plastic bottle that contained a pale blue coloured substance, its label bearing the softly scripted logo of "GentlGlyde" personal lubricant. By the time he took it from the drawer, Rupert was on his back, his legs akimbo in eager anticipation of Kevin's imminent penetration. As soon as he saw his older partner spread out in such a submissive pose he grinned broadly, flicked open the bottle of lube and squeezed a generous amount of the slippery substance into the palm of his hand. It felt slightly cold and made his skin tingle pleasantly as he smeared it all over his penis - he'd never used lubricant before, and already he was enjoying the feeling.

"Don't forget me," he heard Rupert say. "Gonna need some of that stuff myself."

Kevin smiled once more, and deposited a second globule of lube in his hand. He wasn't so naive as to be unknowing of where to apply the lotion, and in only a few moments he was applying it to Rupert's anus. He smeared it around the tightly puckered ring of muscle, and after a short while he extended his middle finger and applied pressure right at its centre. He once again marvelled at the sight of his digit, as he had done before back at the Fertility Centre, as Rupert's sphincter yielded and admitted his finger inside. Rupert exhaled a contented sigh as he felt his opening being stretched open and his lover's finger sliding into him - a pleasurable overture for what was to come next.

Once Kevin was satisfied that both of them were sufficiently lubricated, he positioned himself between Rupert's widely splayed legs - over the past year he'd mounted dozens of women in this exact same position, but this time it felt new and different and exciting, not to mention extremely arousing. Taking hold of his erection in one hand and supporting himself with the other, he guided the tip of his drooling erection across the smooth skin of Rupert's balls and further down over the fleshy pad of his perineum until he heard Rupert gasp, heralding that first contact had been made. He gently nudged his hips forwards a little, applying a modicum of pressure to his lover's opening. To his surprise the tip of his member slid right in - he'd expected to have to push much more firmly in order to successfully achieve penetration.

"Hah-h-h-h!" Rupert gasped in exclamation as he felt Kevin enter him for the very first time. "Ohh-h-h, fuck that feels good!"

Kevin grinned - it felt pretty amazing from his end too. He pushed forward more and more as inch after inch of his manhood penetrated further and further until he could go no further nor any deeper. His cock was surrounded by warmth, and he marvelled at the way Rupert's back passage clenched around his penis - its confines felt much tighter than any of the many vaginas he'd been inside over the past year, and it felt truly wonderful.

"Feel good, Kev?" Rupert asked him from below. "Because it feels bloody good from here!"

"Oh, shit, Roo - this feels amazing!" Kevin grinned in response.

"Well then, what're you waiting for? Get on and fuck me already!" Rupert chuckled.

So Kevin dutifully heeded his lover's instruction, and started to buck his hips back and forth. It was such an instinctive motion, but at the same time it felt new and exciting, and within moments Kevin was relishing the feeling of making love to the man beneath him. And it genuinely was making lovethis time - all the times he'd had sex in the Fertility Centre were out of obligation, this time it was entirely through choice. Before long, both young men were grunting and panting as Kevin rutted himself into Rupert, with the older male responding with upward thrusts of his own. Both of them savouring the closeness of their new bond as lovers and the physical connection of their naked bodies as Kevin drew inexorably closer and closer towards his zenith.

Rupert reached down and grasped his own erection as he sensed Kevin approaching his climax, wanting to be able to reach orgasm at the same time or as closely as possible. He pumped his fist rapidly up and down his shaft as Kevin continued to thrust himself deep inside him - it was pleasure beyond the descriptive power of words alone.

"Uh! Hah! Hnggh! Oh fuck! I'm coming, Roo - I'm c-com-ming!" Kevin grunted and gasped as he felt himself arriving at the precipice before the moment of no return.

"Go for it, Kev," Rupert responded. "I'm, ugh, not far behind you!"

With the green light given for the final push towards completion, Kevin grimaced and grunted as he gave it everything he had. He huffed and growled in unison with his thrusts, not giving a damn if the neighbouring residents overheard them. After a few moments he felt the unmistakable sensation of imminent orgasm, and as soon as he felt himself falling down into the rabbit hole of orgasmic oblivion, his body's primal instinct kicked in and took over. His cremaster muscles clenched involuntarily, drawing his testicles within him. His internal glands squeezed out their precious fluids. His emission gathered in his prostate like the impounded waters of a reservoir. Once the pressure could be withstood for no longer, Kevin's prostate released its grip and white hot semen pulsed forth from deep within.

"Hhnng-g-g-g! Urg-h-h-h! Hah-h-h!" he grunted rhythmically and primally as he erupted.

Kevin had beaten Rupert to it, but only by a few seconds, and aided by a little extra stimulation courtesy of a few strokes with his right hand, Rupert too joined in the moment of release, his own white hot emission pulsing forth from his engorgement and splattering all over himself.

Huffing and panting from the mutual exertion of sex, both young men caught their breath, gazing at each other to assess the other's thoughts.

"Felt good, huh?" Rupert asked as he looked up into Kevin's eyes.

"Indescribably good," Kevin responded with a smile.

He leant down and they kissed, the warm slipperiness of Rupert's emission smearing in between them as they embraced, with Kevin's gently throbbing and slowly diminishing erection still lodged inside.

"Thank you," Rupert said with a soft sigh as their lips parted, and Kevin's penis gradually softened sufficiently for it to slip out of him. "You have no idea how much I've needed to be fucked like that."

"It was my pleasure," Kevin grinned.

Freed from the tight grip of Rupert's inner passage, he rolled over onto his side beside his lover, pulled him into his arms, and together they passed into a blissfully warm state of afterglow.

* * * * * *

By the time Kevin came around he felt himself alone in the empty bed. As his eyes adjusted his gaze alighted upon the twin cheeks of Rupert's bare bottom. Still naked, he was busy preparing coffee, loading a couple of spoonfuls of finest ground Arabica into his French press as the kettle came to a rolling boil. In his eyes it was certainly was an attractive view to wake up to.

"Mmm, now that's a sight I could easily get used to," Kevin murmured as he watched his naked boyfriend at work.

Upon hearing Kevin's voice, Rupert turned around and returned the grin that his younger boyfriend was wearing.

"Well, welcome back to the land of the living," he chortled.

Almost at once, Kevin's gaze alighted on Rupert's penis which drooped down in its natural state of flaccid dormancy.

"Was I asleep long?" he asked as Rupert returned to his task at hand.

"An hour or so," Rupert replied as he poured freshly boiled water into the coffee pot and then placed the lid on so that its plunger was sitting just above the brewing coffee. "I thought you could do with something hot inside you to perk you up a bit."

A wicked grin illuminated his face and he turned to face his lover again.

"Before I put something else hot inside you," he added with a lopsided smirk and a suggestive wink. "You do still want me to top you, right?"

"Well, I must admit it makes me feel a bit nervous," Kevin said as he sat up against the headboard. "But, y'know, nervous in a pleasant way - an exciting way. I want to feel what it's like."

"Butterflies, huh?" Rupert chuckled. "Well, I promise you'll be in safe hands - I'll try not to be too vigorous with you. Unless of course you want me to."

"Well, let's play it by ear, shall we?" Kevin replied as Rupert pushed the plunger down and then poured out two mugs of fresh coffee.

"Sugar?" Rupert asked.

"No thanks, darlin', I'm sweet enough!" Kevin declined, imitating the tone of a cockney gangster.

Rupert returned to the bed with the two mugs of coffee, and placed one upon the bedside table beside his boyfriend. With his partner's softly dormant and perfectly smoothly shaven genitalia in such close proximity, Kevin couldn't resist the temptation to reach out and cup them in his hand.

"I could definitely get used to this!" he sighed, giving Rupert's balls a soft squeeze before releasing them.

"And I could definitely get used to that!" Rupert chuckled as he returned to his side of the bed.

As they sat and sipped their coffee, the two new lovers chatted and reminisced about their time in the Fertility Centre. It became almost immediately clear that it wasn't a period of their lives that either of them would look back on with any particular fondness, though it had however been a shared experience that would always be a part of them. Both mutually agreed that the only true positive outcome of their incarceration was that they wouldn't be sharing a bed right at that moment if the IMRHC and the Global Repopulation Program hadn't forced them to come together.

"It's funny really," Rupert mused aloud as he laid naked beside his equally naked partner, sipping from his mug of gently steaming coffee. "I've read loads of stories about people coming together and falling in love in the face of a situation that is out of their control, but never in a million years did I ever think I'd be living through one of them."

"That makes two of us," Kevin concurred as he sipped from his mug. "But then, life has a funny habit of throwing the odd spanner in the works. I'm glad we found each other though, or rather, that fate intervened and brought us together."

"I'll drink to that," Rupert smiled as he held his mug briefly aloft in a mock toast.

Just then, Kevin suddenly went quiet, as though he had something on his mind, causing Rupert to immediately wonder if he'd said or done something wrong. However, he didn't have to wonder for very long.

"I... when I came home the other day, I... I decided to come clean right away," Kevin began, looking across to Rupert as he spoke. "I came out - I told my mother about me being, y'know, bisexual."

"Oh," Rupert responded levelly. "How did she um, take it?"

"Better than I thought she would," Kevin answered truthfully. "At least she didn't throw me out or anything. She was more surprised than anything else - apparently I'm the last person she would ever suspect of having any non-heterosexual leanings. This despite the fact that I've never exactly been the most manly of men, and that I had as many posters of male celebrities on my bedroom wall as female ones. And not a single one of those male posters was a sports star or anything "normal" for a teenage lad to have on his bedroom wall - they were all actors and pop stars."