Parallel Lives Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... are you, er, still up for... y'know, what we talked about earlier?" Kat asked her tentatively.

Claire thought carefully for a moment - it was a chance to back out of it on the one hand, but on the other it felt like if she forgot about the idea she would always have to reflect on what might have been.

"Yeah, I'm still up for it if you are," she answered. "But how about we go for a coffee or something first - at least to find out a bit more about each other."

So they went and found a nearby coffee shop, and with a sugar-free caramel latte for herself and a flat white for Kat which was served to them by a very cute looking male barista, they sat down together and talked about themselves and their lives, and both of them soon realised that they definitely had good friendship potential. Both of them had earlier established that they were virgins, but they had much more in common besides. They had both lost younger brothers to Anderson-Swift's Disease, with Kat's brother not even making it to his third birthday, they both lusted after the same 1960's male pop singers and the same male soap opera stars, and both of them admired the same nude man in the perfume advert, and admitted to fantasising about ravishing him during their alone time. They did find out however, that they had a difference of opinion when it came to one particular aspect of male anatomy.

"Oh, hasn't he got just the most stunning cock?!" Kat enthused about one particular male celebrity who had recently posed nude in an edition of an online magazine that both of them subscribed to.

"I guess, if you like them, y'know, snipped like that," Claire replied, recalling the candidly uncensored image set.

"You mean circumcised?" Kat asked, referring to the fact that the guy's luridly displayed penis was very obviously sans foreskin.

"Well, yeah," Claire confirmed. "I mean, it doesn't make a difference to me - all cocks are nice to look at as far as I'm concerned - but I just kinda prefer ones with the foreskins still attached. It's just more natural that way."

"Well, I definitely prefer 'em cut," Kat said frankly. "I mean, I wouldn't turn an intact guy away -- I mean, beggars can't be choosers after all - but if I had the choice between one who's cut and one who isn't, I'd go with the cut one every time."

"Why prefer one over the other though?"

"I dunno, it just makes them look sort of... neater, I guess. I sort of like how it exposes the head all the time, how it makes him look that extra bit naked, y'know? You get to see that cute little slit at the tip rather than it being hidden under all that extra skin."

"Maybe," Claire mused aloud, though she wasn't at all convinced by her new friend's argument - she just liked penises no matter what they looked like.

It didn't matter much to Claire if a guy had a foreskin or not - what mattered more was if he knew how to use it properly. Besides, since the outbreak of Anderson-Swift's Disease, outside of religious reasons routine circumcision had pretty much fallen out of favour - these days if a guy was circumcised it was through his own personal choice, and unsurprisingly it wasn't something that most men opted for. The only other reason a guy could be circumcised was because of a medical necessity, such as a tight foreskin or repeated infections. This meant that a circumcised man such as the one in the magazine that Kat lusted after, was quite a rare thing indeed.

"Anyway, let's see if there are any Masculariums nearby," Claire said, wishing to return to the subject of their reason for getting together.

"Well, while I was waiting for you to come out of your physical I went online and checked the local directory," Kat said as she took her tablet out of her bag. "There are three Masculariums here in Southampton, but this one looks like it gets the best reviews.

Kat shared the page to Claire's tablet so that they could read from it together.

"Criterion House," Kat read out in a quiet tone of voice. "A discreet retreat for professional ladies of good taste. We are a community of men whose mission in life is to help hard working ladies to ease away the stresses of a long day at work. We offer a full and discreet service of executive relief to help you unwind and forget about the outside world. Treatment plans available at reasonable rates."

It was no secret that the terms "full and discreet service" and "executive relief" were merely euphemisms, and in reality meant that sex was definitely towards the top of the menu of the "treatments" available, and that the image of it being a "retreat for professional ladies of good taste" was just a front for what it really was - nothing less than an old fashioned "knocking shop".

"Looks nice," Claire commented as she flipped through the pictures on the website. "Is it far?"

Kat opened up her navigation app.

"Ten minutes on foot, according to this," Kat responded.

Claire turned her attention back to the Criterion House site and clicked on the "our treatment specialists" tab.

"Ooh, check this one out!" Claire enthused as she clicked on a picture of one of the house's resident "treatment specialists".

Nathan.

Nathan is one of our recent arrivals, and he has caused quite a stir here at Criterion House! He loves to help ladies to feel as fully relaxed as possible. His easygoing manner and open-minded approach means he is an ideal choice for a first-time visitor. He is fully skilled in Reiki and hot stone massage, as well as Swedish massage and Indian head massage, as well as tantric Yoni massage for the more discerning client.

A link at the bottom of the page led to a gallery of images. Both young women gazed lustily at the images of the young man, who was pictured suitably naked, though his "masculine charms" were discreetly obscured by a conveniently placed pot of massage oil as he was shown performing a massage treatment on an anonymous woman in a black two-piece swimsuit. Other images in the set were less demure however and showed him from behind, but they were still short of being blatantly pornographic. Both young women agreed he was absolutely stunning to look at, with curly brown hair and kindly blue eyes, and his bare skin was smooth and cleanly shaven everywhere. He had a slender yet athletic figure with broad shoulders and narrow hips. His chest was pleasingly well defined with small slightly oval shaped nipples, and with a suitably tight derrière that promised the prospect of enthusiastic rapid-fire pelvic thrusting.

"Cute," Kat commented. "He certainly has a nice bum at least. Of course, if you ask me he'd be even cuter if it turns out he's been cut."

"I think he's more than merely cute - I think he's absolutely beautiful," Claire sighed in wanton admiration of the young man's naked body.

"So, shall we go there?" Kat asked.

This time, Claire didn't need as much as a second to think it over.

"Hell yeah!" Claire grinned. "We are so going there!"

* * * * * *

A little over ten minutes later, both young women were stood outside a large Regency style townhouse. The name "Criterion House" engraved into a small brass plaque beside the front door gave no hint as to what it actually was or what went on inside its walls. To the uninformed it was just another swanky looking old house, with its immediate neighbours having been converted to flats on one side, and housing a private dental practice on the other. What lay behind that discreet facade however, concealed nothing less than a haven of relaxation for "professional ladies of good taste" - a haven where sex with attractive young men was the main attraction, rather than the massage and spa treatments its website advertised. They both paused nervously outside, neither one of them quite ready to summon the nerve to ring the doorbell.

"Having second thoughts?" Claire asked her new friend.

"No," Kat replied. "You?"

"No," Claire likewise responded. "I'm ready if you are."

Kat took a deep breath and placed her finger on the button.

"You realise as soon as I ring the bell there's no backing out of this, right?" she said as her trembling finger hovered over the button.

"Yes," Claire answered. "Just get on and press it before we both lose our bottle!"

So Kat did precisely that, and they both heard the faint sound of the bell ringing inside the building. For a split second they both considered turning tails and running away, but neither of them got the opportunity to consider that course of action for long when the door, painted a vibrant shade of royal blue with shiny brass furnishings, opened and an attractive looking middle aged man stood before them.

"May I help you, ladies?" he asked them with a welcoming smile.

He was dressed in a yakuta, a short Japanese men's kimono, and looking down his bare and totally shaved legs they could see that he was barefoot - it didn't take much of a leap of the girls' imaginations to conclude that he was naked underneath it. His yakuta was indeed a very beautiful garment, made of finest silk and embroidered with a design of white crested ocean waves.

"This... ahem... this is Criterion House, yes?" Claire asked hesitantly, immediately realising that it was a pretty dumb question.

"I believe that's what it says on the plaque there, ladies," the man answered with a hint of a chuckle and a kindly smile. "At least it did the last time I checked! Would you like to come in?"

"Oh, I'd definitely like to "come"in!" Kat chuckled at her own clumsy double entendre.

Claire suppressed a groan. She did not just say that, she thought that to herself.

"Welcome to Criterion House, ladies," the man said as he closed the front door and showed them into a large foyer with an expensive looking marble checkerboard floor.

It was every bit the model of Regency style taste and sophistication that exuded English upper-middle class respectability -- the sort of house a wealthy lawyer or a doctor might have lived in back in a bygone age before the Anderson-Swift's virus caused such devastation on the male population.

"I take it you are both interested in sampling one of our treatments today?" he enquired. "A massage perhaps? Or something a little more... invigorating, maybe?"

Kat spoke up, her voice trembling slightly in a mixture of nervousness and bravado.

"How much is the, er... ahem... the full service?"

The man in the yakuta smiled an arousing smile.

"It is very reasonable, I can assure you, Madam," he replied.

"How much?" Kat asked.

"The full service is two hundred and fifty pounds, Madam" he answered her. "And yes, it does include penetration, if that's what you would like to experience."

Kat turned and smiled at Claire -- penetration was definitely what they wanted to experience.

"What do you think, Claire? You gonna go for it?" Kat asked her new friend.

"Is Nathan available?" Claire asked the man, who was clearly either in charge of the place or at the very least one of its more senior members.

"He was with a client earlier and is resting up right now," he replied to her politely. "But I can see if he will be able to accommodate you."

He then turned to Kat.

"And how about you, Madam? Do you have any of our technicians in mind?"

"Do you have any that are... y'know... that have been... ahem, circumcised?" she enquired, almost in a whisper.

Quite as to why she'd asked in such a hushed tone escaped both herself and Claire, but man in the yakuta simply responded with another knowing grin.

"Indeed we have someone who fits the bill," he replied. "We are fortunate enough to have the only circumcised massage technician in Hampsire."

He turned away momentarily and pressed a couple of buttons on an intercom panel beside one of the doors, and spoke briefly in a discreet tone.

"They will be here in a few moments. Can I interest either of you ladies in a drink while you wait?" he then asked them.

"Scotch, if you have any," Kat spoke up. "On ice."

"Certainly, Madam," he replied courteously, and then turned to address Claire. "And for you, Madam?"

"Oh, er, just a glass of wine please," she replied.

"Certainly, Madam. Red or white?"

"Er, red I think."

"Excellent choice - we have a nice Merlot in our cellar that I think you might enjoy," the yakuta wearing man replied with a pleasant smile. "Please take a seat while fetch your drinks.

The two women each took a comfortable leather armchair as the man left the room. Shortly after taking their seats, two young men dressed in similar silk yakutas, one of whom was instantly recognisable as Nathan, entered the room. The other young man was a stark contrast to Nathan - he had a more tanned complexion, with short blonde hair.

"Good afternoon, ladies, my name is Cal," the blonde haired man introduced himself. "And this is my good friend, Nathan."

"Good afternoon, ladies," Nathan politely responded.

Just then, the man who'd admitted them into this strange establishment re-entered the room, carrying a silver tray upon which was set a measure of finest single malt scotch whiskey in a cut crystal tumbler, and a glass of deep red Merlot in a goblet.

"Ah, I see Nathan and Cal have introduced themselves," the man said as he handed the two young women their drinks. "These two ladies have requested the full service, would you be able to accommodate them?"

"Of course, Yannick, it would be a pleasure," Nathan smiled.

At least they now knew the name of the man who'd greeted them.

"We'll see to it personally that they are suitably relaxed and invigorated," Cal added with an equally pleasant smile.

"Excellent," Yannick enthused as he placed his now empty tray on a nearby table.

"Nathan, you shall go with this lady, and Cal, you shall serve this nice gentlewoman."

It did not escape their notice that not once had he asked them for their names - clearly discretion and client confidentiality were taken very seriously at this establishment.

"Madam, would you like to come with me?" Nathan said as he offered Claire his hand.

"Er, yes, of course," she responded as she stood and took it in hers.

"Have fun," Kat beamed as Nathan led her away.

"Yeah, you too," Claire said over her shoulder as Cal offered his hand to Kat.

Nathan

Claire followed her chosen "masseur" as he led her up the gracefully curving staircase that led up to the first floor. She marvelled at how the short silk yakuta he was wearing hugged his masculine figure and gave subtle hints to the delights his bare body would imminently afford her. In contrast to Yannick's yakuta, Nathan's was a simple but tasteful charcoal grey, but made of equally fine silk with an embroidered design of a lotus flower upon the left breast. It was so short that the hemline stopped only just a couple of inches below his supple behind. She couldn't wait to get it off him and see him naked in the flesh. She also couldn't believe she was actually there, and about to actually do something she'd dreamt of doing ever since she'd turned eighteen - she was about to have sex with a man - a real living and breathing man. Nathan briefly looked over his shoulder at her as he led her upstairs and gave her a smile that made her heart skip several beats.

"This way, Madam," he said as they reached the landing.

Guiding her along a short corridor, he stopped before a sturdy but elegant looking doorway. He opened the door and with a wave of his hand he invited her inside. The room looked just like any other bedroom in a Regency style townhouse, bar for the presence of an electrically adjustable massage bed in the middle of the room. There was a small washstand tucked discreetly into one corner, and a gilded rococo style wardrobe in the other next to a leather armchair, but by far the most prominent feature in the room was the large four-post bed complete with heavily embroidered curtains and matching bedspread.

"So, Madam would like me to provide the full service today?" Nathan said as he closed and locked the door behind them.

"Ye-yes please," Claire nervously replied.

"An excellent choice, Madam," he smiled in return. "It will be my pleasure to serve you today."

He came and stood before her.

"Would you like to remove my yakuta?" he asked her. "It was handmade in Japan by a most talented seamstress out of the very finest silk and it's not a good idea to get massage oil on it."

Claire felt a lump in her throat develop - it suddenly hit home that she was about to see a naked man in the flesh for the very first time.

"Er, sure," she replied.

With her heart racing and with slightly trembling hands, she reached out to his waist and untied the silk sash that held his short yakuta closed. All it took was a gentle tug for the bow to give way, and the sleek expensive Japanese garment opened up before her eyes. Nathan shrugged it off his shoulders letting it simply fall to the floor, and stood before her in all his naked masculine glory.

What a truly fabulous sight, Claire thought to herself as she admired the nude young man before her.

"You're, er, very handsome," she complimented his naked anatomy.

"Thank you, Madam," he responded with another heart-stopping smile. "Would you like to undress while I prepare for your massage? Or perhaps you might like me to help you out of your clothes?"

Claire had never been undressed by a man before - the idea of it immediately appealed to her.

"Sure, o-okay," she replied to his suggestion.

Nathan smiled and nodded, and then reached across and started unbuttoning her blouse. Looking down, she gazed at his masculine parts - she admired their aesthetically pleasing appearance, so soft and dormant and so beautifully bereft of any hair.

"You h-have a lovely penis, Nathan," she said with a sigh of admiration for the organ before her.

"Thank you, Madam," Nathan softly replied.

He leant forwards and softly kissed her whilst his hands unbuttoned her blouse. She returned his kiss and opened her mouth to accept his tongue. She'd heard all the testimonies from friends about how amazing it was to be kissed by a man but she'd always been somewhat sceptical about having one force his tongue inside her mouth, but now that it was actually happening it just felt so good, so totally and utterly right. If this was simply a taster of what was to come, a mere hint of the feelings and emotions she would encounter later on as things progressed, she knew then that she had made the right decision in coming here, even if it was unplanned, not to mention expensive.

But to hell with the expense, she reasoned to herself as Nathan simultaneously kissed and undressed her, it's only money at the end of the day. Her pleasure was worth it, she figured, and her mother was right - experiencing sex for the first time for nothing more than her own pleasure rather than in the Fertility Centre for the very serious business of getting herself pregnant, was definitely the right thing to do. This way she could just enjoy herself.

Nathan broke their kiss to come up for air and to gently push her blouse off her shoulders.

"You are a very beautiful woman, Madam," he told her in a soft tone of voice.

He then leaned in towards her once more and resumed kissing her, this time reaching behind her to unclip her bra, something he achieved easily with well-practiced dexterity. Another pause for breath, and Nathan effortlessly slipped her bra off, revealing her breasts to him.

"And your breasts are beautiful too, Madam," Nathan said softly.

Claire gasped as he then cupped her left breast in his hand, and kissed her right, letting his tongue dwell at her nipple momentarily.

"So delightfully feminine," he continued breathily as he caressed her, gently rubbing his thumb across her nipple.