Parallel Lives Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Th-thank you," Claire stuttered, accepting his compliment and his wandering hand and mouth.

The process of undressing her, each garment being removed sensually between long and languorous kisses, took some time, but eventually Nathan had her down to just her panties.

"May I take these off too?" he asked her. "Or would you prefer to keep them on for now?"

Claire didn't need to think it over.

"By all means," she answered him.

Nathan nodded and smiled and then went down on his knees. He placed his hand on the waistband of her briefs and slowly started to pull them down, gradually revealing her most intimate and sensual sanctum. As he took her panties down he paused with them halfway down and leaned in to kiss her, causing her to shudder as she felt his nose rub against her clitoris. He looked up and smiled at her, and then pulled her undergarment down the rest of the way.

"I've never let anyone take my knickers down before," Claire giggled as she stepped out of her lacy silken panties.

"I believe the old saying is that there's a first time for everything," Nathan said with a smile as he tossed her underwear to join the rest of her clothes. "I take it that wasn't an unpleasant experience, Madam?"

"Well, I'm definitely not complaining!" she beamed in response.

"Just lie on your front on my massage bed here, Madam," he instructed her as he picked up a freshly laundered fluffy white towel from a nearby stack. "And I'll make you feel wonderful and relaxed."

Claire followed his instruction and got up onto the massage bed and laid down on her front, placing her head in the specially placed hole at the top. She waited as he adjusted her position, resting her arms by her sides, and placing a faux leather covered foam cushion under her shins, thus raising her feet and parting her legs a little. She realised that in this position he could see, and indeed touch, her intimate sanctum, but it wasn't for long as he then draped the towel over her.

"How much pressure would you like?" Nathan asked her as he pumped some massage oil into his hand from a nearby dispenser. "Soft, medium or firm?"

"Medium please," she murmured in response, not wanting to be pummelled at one extreme or barely feeling anything at the other.

"Very good, Madam," Nathan replied, and then softly placed his hands on her shoulders.

Claire hummed and sighed appreciatively as Nathan massaged her shoulders, neck and back - it just felt so blissfully relaxing. She'd had a couple of massages before, but this differed from those occasions in that she hadn't been naked at the time, and they had been performed by a fully clothed female sports massage technician in a physiotherapy setting, rather than by a totally naked man in an intimately appointed boudoir. They also were of course totally non-sexual in any way.

Claire laid contentedly as Nathan massaged her. As her head rested in the hole, her only view was of the floor immediately beneath the table - she could not see him or what he was doing to her, but that mild sensory deprivation only seemed to make the experience even more enjoyable. She groaned softly as she felt his hands slide down across her back and gently upwards towards the curve formed by the soft mounds of her bottom. His fingers stopped just short of her cheeks however, before teasingly retreating back up towards her shoulders. After a while Nathan turned his attention to her arms, liberally coating her in a glistening film of citrus infused massage oil.

He paused for a few moments and unfolded the large towel draped over her so that it briefly covered her completely, but after only a few moments he folded over the bottom half, thus exposing her feet and legs. He then pumped some more oil into his hands and continued to massage her.

"Ohh, this is just heavenly," Claire murmured down at the floor.

She relished the feeling of his hands gliding up her legs, once more almost but not quite reaching up under the towel that covered her bottom. His hands retreated back down her legs, to her calves and all the way down to her heels and the soles of her feet. Then she felt them going up again, and this time they went inwards to her inner thighs, stopping mere inches from her pudenda before retreating once again. It was evident that Nathan was gifted in the art of teasing, and the effect of it was sending her arousal soaring.

Once again, Nathan maintained his teasingly long but not quite long enough strokes, and it wasn't long before Claire could feel her ardour becoming more and more inflamed.

"If you'd like to turn over now, Madam," Nathan said sometime later as he temporarily removed the towel, thus revealing her entire naked body to him.

Claire duly turned over and laid on her back, and as soon as she was in place Nathan draped the towel over her, once more concealing her nudity.

"How are you feeling so far, Madam?" he asked her.

"Feeling better than you could possibly imagine," she replied with her eyes closed. "I think I'm in heaven."

She heard Nathan let out a slightly amused chuckle, and then felt him fold the towel down over her and exposing her breasts. Off to one side she heard him pumping some more massage oil into his hand, and as soon as he returned to her he began massaging her shoulders. Now that she was able to see more than just the floor, Claire became aware of just how close Nathan was to her. Indeed, by just tilting her head by a few degrees she was confronted by his manhood, shaved, or most likely waxed, totally smooth and gently swaying and wobbling right before her eyes as he massaged her. Never in all her life had she been in such close proximity to a man's genitalia, and it had an almost hypnotic effect on her.

"You have such a gorgeous penis, Nathan," she repeated her earlier compliment with a sigh.

"Thank you, Madam," he replied as his slick hands worked their magic on her shoulders.

"Is it okay for me to..." Claire hesitantly stuttered. "I mean, if it's not just tell me, but... do you mind if I... if I... erm..."

"Yes?" Nathan prompted her, though he had a pretty good idea what she was about to ask him.

"Is it okay for me to... to touch you?" she eventually asked uncertainly. "To, er... to touch your, er... your... p-penis?"

"Of course you may, Madam," Nathan responded with a smile, having heard such stumbled requests from inexperienced new clients so many times before. "It's all part of the full service. If you want to touch my penis then go right ahead - nowhere is off limits."

"I've... I've never touched a m-man's, erm... penis before," she admitted as Nathan continued to massage her neck and shoulders.

"That's okay, Madam," Nathan replied. "You'd be surprised how often I come across ladies who are rather inexperienced when it comes to men. I guess it's to be expected since there are so relatively few of us around nowadays."

"It must've been strange in the olden days," Claire mused aloud. "To think that once upon a time there were as many men as there were women."

"Hmm," Nathan concurred.

"How do I... I mean, what's the best way to, er, to touch it?" she asked tentatively. "I, er, don't want to do anything that might hurt you."

At this point Nathan paused his massaging and took hold of her hand. He guided it towards him, and held it so that she was just gently cupping his dormant genitalia.

"Just nice and gently," he said as Claire felt a man's penis and testicles in her hand for the very first time.

She was amazed - it wasn't like anything she'd ever felt before. It was just so soft and so smooth, and delightfully warm to the touch - she hadn't expected that. After years spent admiring pictures and videos of naked men and their genitals she expected that since they were outside the rest of their bodies that somehow they must feel cold to the touch. But the reality was that Nathan's masculine parts felt warm and wonderfully tactile in her hand, and as soon as he released her hand she held it there, just softly cupping his manhood. At that moment she realised how much trust in her he had - all she needed to do was just dig her nails in and squeeze his testicles firmly and sharply and he'd be bent double in pain - she didn't know much about men's genitals beyond her own aesthetic appreciation of them, but she knew that they were very sensitive to touch and vulnerable to injury.

"Like this?" she asked him tentatively as she just held her cupped hand in place.

"Yes, that's just fine," Nathan confirmed as he resumed his massaging her neck and shoulders. "But you can be a little more bold if you like - I'll soon let you know if you do anything wrong."

Emboldened, Claire twitched her fingers and tickled the soft hairless skin of his balls, and she marvelled at how that simple touch made them briefly and very slightly jump upwards involuntarily into the safety of his scrotal sac. Then she gave them a slightly firmer squeeze and felt the outline of his precious orbs - they felt smooth inside their protective bag of skin, like a pair of ripe grapes only somewhat larger. The back of them however felt like they had some kind of bumpy ridge attached. Recalling the sex education lessons at school when their teacher had discussed the finer points of male genital anatomy, she remembered that this bumpy ridge had a name. The edipipitus? No, that wasn't it. What was it she'd called it that day in class? The epodidopus? No, that still didn't sound right.

Epididymis, that was it! And it was then that she remembered her teacher's words whilst the rest of her classmates giggled as she lectured them on the intricacies of male anatomy.

"The epididymis is a tightly coiled tube that connects the testicles to the vas deferens," their teacher, Ms. Andrews had explained, though she had to constantly raise her voice in competition with the cacophony of adolescent female giggling and smirking. "It is often wrongly assumed that the testicles are where sperm are stored, but this is incorrect. They are produced in the testes, which also produce the male hormone testosterone, but when they reach maturity they pass into the epididymis, and it is here where they are stored ready for ejaculation.

"It is also wrongly assumed that a prolonged period of abstinence, whether voluntary or involuntary, causes the male to experience discomfort - the so-called "blue balls" phenomenon - but this again is incorrect. If a man does not ejaculate for a prolonged period, any sperm he produces are simply absorbed back into his body.

"Of course, these days it is sadly quite rare for a man's testes to produce viable sperm, due of course to the lingering effects of Anderson-Swift's Disease on the male reproductive system, but some men do become fertile for a short while.

"Now, believe it or not, but if you were to stretch it out, a man's epididymis would be about six to seven metres in length, that's between nineteen and twenty two feet! And he has two of them, all tightly coiled up behind the main body of his testicles.

"It is vitally important, girls, that on no account must you ever deliberately injure a man's testes - remember, one day he might be granted the gift of a period of fertility and nothing can be allowed to risk causing an injury that might prevent it. It is important therefore, to always be gentle when handling them.

"The penis on the other hand, as we discussed in last week's lesson, can be handled quite firmly - the best rule of thumb to remember is that you can be firm with his penis, but always be gentle with his testicles. Bear those two simple things in mind and you'll never go wrong. Now, moving on - the epididymis transports sperm into the vas deferens, also known as the sperm duct..."

With Ms. Andrews' words in mind, Claire made sure to be gentle with Nathan's testicles and just softly squeezed them and "tickled his tackle", to use a phrase she'd read on a website somewhere. His penis, on the other hand, she knew she could be bolder with.

Nathan simply went about continuing to massage Claire's neck and shoulders as she cupped and fondled his balls and clenched her hand around his penis. By now he knew he ought to move on but he was content to allow her to continue exploring him. It was often easier to simply let a client enjoy what she was doing. And of course it was not without pleasure for himself - he may be being paid to have sex with his clients, which is exactly what the majority of them wanted from him, but that didn't mean he didn't enjoy it - he just had to be mindful to put his client's needs before his own.

Claire grasped hold of Nathan's penis and gave it an exploratory squeeze and then feeling a little bit daring she teased his foreskin back to reveal the soft smooth pinkness of the sensitive tip of his penis, with its little mouth-like opening at its apex. Once more she felt amazed at the way it felt - so soft and warm and almost velvety smooth like a rose petal under her fingertips.

To her amazement Nathan's penis seemed to get warmer and warmer as she continued to caress it, and before long she felt it begin to swell and gradually firm up in her hand. With a smirk she realised she was giving him an erection, and soon she would witness him in all his fully tumescent glory before her eyes. She'd seen erections before of course, but two-dimensional pictures and videos of them never really did them justice. Neither did the supposedly "realistic" and "fully anatomically correct" dildo she had tucked away in her bedroom drawer, despite its manufacturer's bold claims to its perfect reproduction of the real thing. The heat that radiated from Nathan's cock became ever more intense as it gained in length and rigidity in her hand, and she instinctively began to slowly pump her fist up and down its length. It was only once he was fully erect that he pulled himself away from her.

Almost at once, Claire felt a stab of disappointment that her enjoyment of fondling Nathan's manhood had been brought to an abrupt end, but the feeling did not last very long - he had moved his hands towards her chest and had begun massaging her breasts.

This again felt so much different from when she'd been examined earlier that day - Nathan's touch was so much more intimate than the clinical examination of Simon's hands, and the warm massage oil on Nathan's hands gave his touch a silky feel as they glided over her bare breasts and the firm summits of her nipples, which stood proud and erect from the topography of her naked body like twin peaks of pure femininity.

"Ohh-h-h, that feels so good," she murmured as Nathan caressed her breasts and gave her nipples occasional soft tweaks.

She reached out with her hand, eager to resume her stroking of Nathan's penis, and when she found it after a couple of missed attempts she found it to be every bit as firm and erect as it had been before Nathan took it away from her.

"I can't wait to feel this inside me," she sighed.

"All in good time, Madam," Nathan replied, backing away out of her reach in order to add some more massage oil to his hands. "As the old saying goes "the best things come to those who wait." There is no immediate rush - I can assure you that you'll be more than adequately satisfied in good time."

And with that he resumed her massage, albeit positioning himself so that his manhood was just out of her reach. This time he folded the towel so that it once more exposed her legs yet still covered her midriff - but only just. He used long and sensuous strokes to massage her legs from her ankles right up to her hips, his outstretched fingers once again coming just millimetres away from her intimate region. This caused her to gasp as she felt his touch come so teasingly close, and though she did not voice it, she wished he would go further right away. Her arousal was gathering pace with every passing moment, and she wanted desperately to feel its climax with the intense need of an addict yearning for another fix.

Nathan repeated the process with her other leg, once again coming within a few millimetres of contacting her outer lips - it was torture feeling him come so maddeningly close, but at the same time it was utterly wonderful.

Clearly, Claire thought to herself, the boys who work here are exceptionally talented at tease and denial.

"Ohh-h-h-h, yes-s-s," she sighed as finally, she felt Nathan gently pull the towel away and exposing her nudity entirely.

And then she looked down as Nathan, with his still firmly engorged penis straining between his legs, mounted the massage table. He took her ankles in his hands and moved her legs until she was splayed out akimbo, exposing and opening her feminine inner sanctum ready for him to mount her. But if she had any notion of him moving towards the "main event" he was about to disappoint her. Instead of penetrating her he shuffled forward and knelt before her, and then bowed his head and buried it between her legs. It wasn't quite what she wanted him to do, but it still felt wonderful nonetheless. And as she looked at him on his knees with his head bowed between her legs, she felt as though he was literally worshipping her femininity.

"Ohh-h-h-m-m-m, ohh-h-h, ye-es-s-s," she hummed and groaned as Nathan's probing tongue sent her arousal one step further towards criticality.

He reached up with his left hand, and as he continued to lick and lap at her entrance he caressed and tweaked her breast and nipple, bringing her closer and closer towards the edge of reason. Claire felt a sudden escalation and she knew an orgasm was on its way, like a deep rumbling underground before a volcano erupts into a shower of white-hot magma.

"Ahh-h-h! Oh f-f-fu-u-uck!" she exclaimed as she felt her whole body stiffen.

The shrieks and gasps and stream of expletives she made as her orgasm consumed her echoed around the room. With her back arched and her breasts thrust towards the ceiling, and with her fists clenched into white-knuckled tightness, she screamed and growled as every nerve in her body ignited. Wave after wave followed as she continued to ululate incoherently. When it finally seemed to subside, she felt Nathan withdraw his mouth from her, and then replacing his tongue with his fingers. He probed deep inside her with his digits, stimulating her already hypersensitive insides with a "come hither" motion, and with his thumb he rubbed her clitoris, sending her spiralling headlong into a second bout of orgasmic oblivion.

"Hah-h-h! Ah-h-h! Oh-h, ho-oly mother of... hah-h-h!" she cried out and snarled primally as her second orgasm took over her. "Ho-oly f-fu-uck-k-k!"

Nathan admired the sight of his client writhing and gasping - it always made him feel good knowing that his skills had the power to send the women he was serving into such extreme orgasmic seizures. And it was not without its benefits either - one of his regular clients, a wealthy millionairess who made her fortune on the stock market, often repaid him with tips for which companies were worth investing in. They were tips that often paid off, and the proceeds were helping him to establish a handy nest egg for when he would have to eventually retire from what male sex workers referred to as "the service".

He released her from his touch, slipped his fingers out from her and sat up on his haunches as her orgasm gradually dissipated and she came around from whatever crazy journey her mind had taken her on during her climax. He gazed at her as her chest heaved as she fought to catch her breath, and for a moment he admired the rising and falling of her nipples. He always found the sight of a post-orgasmic woman to be a fascinating spectacle - almost as arresting as witnessing them in the throes of orgasmic ecstasy.

"Oh, Nathan... oh, that was... whew... I've never felt anything... quite as intense... as that before," Claire spoke breathlessly as she came around.