Parallel Lives Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm pleased you enjoyed it, Madam" Nathan replied, with a slight smirk on his face.

"Enjoyed it is an understatement," Claire responded as she heaved herself up into a sitting position.

She leaned in and embraced Nathan, and they kissed as her bare breasts pressed against Nathan's smoothly shaved chest. At the back of her mind Claire knew that the kiss was pretty meaningless, and that it was all just a part of the "full service" that he was providing her, that she was paying him for, but it still felt wonderful nonetheless. Especially when he placed his strong masculine hand behind her head to pull her in to the kiss. He just felt so soft to the touch, but beneath his soft exterior his musculature exuded the perfect masculine ideal of strength and control. He had the finely honed body of an athlete or a champion gymnast, and seeing him naked - gymnos, to use the Greek from where the word gymnastics originates - was the most amazing thing she'd ever witnessed. Even though she could feel him and touch him it still felt unreal, as though it were a dream that she might wake from at any moment.

"I think we ought to get all this oil washed off," Nathan announced after finally parting their lips.

"Yes," Claire agreed with a sigh.

Nathan dismounted the massage table, and with a show of his strength that caught her off guard he picked her up and carried her into the adjacent en-suite shower room.

In the middle of the room, set into the textured tile floor was a small circular drainage grate. Directly above it, a large circular showerhead surrounded by a ring of lights was positioned to rain down straight onto the floor below. It was a far cry from the poky little shower cubicle she had at home, where there was barely enough room to move, let alone share it with anybody. Nathan set her down and then turned on the water by turning a valve by the door - instantly the room was filled with the sound of cascading warm water, and gentle steam began to swirl around them. Nathan stood directly under the deluge and held out his hand in invitation to join him - it was an invitation Claire was only too happy to accept.

As soon as she stood under the shower Nathan embraced her and his hands were all over her, rinsing off the scented massage oil from her bare skin. Her arms, her legs and her back all received the attention of his roaming hands, as did her breasts, her behind and her pudenda. As soon as his hands wandered to those erogenous locales her ardour became enflamed anew - hormones inundated her bloodstream like the headwaters of a millpond being released by its sluice gate. They kissed, or rather he kissed her, as the intensity of the moment increased and the warm rain from above pelted their naked bodies. Claire was positively revelling in it all - the sensuality of his touch, the scent of the massage oil, the feeling of her body being caressed in places that only her own hands had hitherto visited - she was enjoying the whole blissful cacophony of it all.

With a gasp she felt something enter her, and she looked down briefly to see Nathan's hand between her legs, his outstretched middle finger disappearing up inside her outer lips. His middle digit was shortly followed by its neighbour, stretching her opening further and causing her to gasp in appreciation. His index finger then joined the fray, and with most of his hand inside her he continued to stimulate her like she'd never been stimulated before. Another orgasm was rapidly building within her with each rhythmic twitch of his fingers, and she realised that she was helplessly under his power - but she was beyond caring about that, it just felt so, so good.

"Aya-h-ha-h!" she yelped as Nathan used his thumb on her clitoris.

She looked deep into his blue eyes and saw determination in them - determination to make her feel the most incredible sensations a woman could feel, a determined resolve to serve his client to the very utmost satisfaction possible.

Claire's second orgasm suddenly consumed her, and Nathan wrapped his free arm around her to hold her up against him as her legs buckled beneath her. She held onto him as if holding on for dear life itself as wave after wave of euphoric ecstasy washed over her. She gasped and cried and roared gutturally as his fingers rapidly thrust and rubbed around inside her.

She of course knew what her g-spot was, but she had never before experienced the powerful orgasms it had the potential to deliver. Being the professional at pleasuring ladies that he was, Nathan knew exactly where it was, and during his time as a "masseur", both here at Criterion House and at his previous Mascularium, he had developed a talent for locating it every time.

As Nathan witnessed her in the throes of another orgasm, he smiled with the satisfaction of a job well done, like a craftsman stepping back to admire his handiwork. He was far from finished as Claire's orgasm faded away - no sooner had she come down from its lofty heights, he started fingering her anew and worked her up towards yet another climax. And another one after that.

"Ohh, Nathan," Claire panted exhaustedly as he supported her on her feet. "Oh, I've never... phew... never experienced anything... like this before!"

"It sure beats a cold rubbery dildo, huh?"

"Into a cocked hat, as my granny used to say," Claire chuckled.

"Well, how about we move on to the bed and take things up another notch," Nathan suggested. "You up for that?"

Claire's heart skipped several beats. This is it, she thought to herself. It's really going to happen - I'm about to have sex, for real, with a real live man!

"Er, y-yeah... sure," she responded.

"I think we ought to get ourselves dry first though, yeah?" he suggested.

He reached across and turned the water off and in an instant the deluge ceased. Claire stood facing Nathan as he then picked up a large fluffy white towel and draped it over her shoulders. He stood opposite her and fixed her with a look that conveyed how much he was enjoying serving her as his client as he rubbed her dry with the towel. Even though she was fairly sure he looked at all of his clients that way, it nevertheless served to make her feel at ease in his company.

"I... er, I guess I ought to let you know something about me, Nathan," Claire began hesitantly. "I'm, er... you see the reason I came here is... well, Kat, that's the other girl I came here with who I only met this morning, well she and I just volunteered for the Repopulation Program."

Nathan smiled a knowing smile.

"I could tell by the little circular patch on your tummy there," he said, with a slight chuckle.

"Anyway, she and I got chatting to each other and found out that we're, um, both virgins," Claire went on. "So on the spur of the moment we resolved to, y'know, do something about it, before going to Parkhurst."

"A final fling before motherhood beckons?" Nathan supposed.

"Something like that," Claire admitted. "We sort of... talked each other into it. I'm... to tell you the truth... now that it's about to happen I'm... well, I'm more than a little bit nervous."

Again, Nathan smiled comfortingly.

"It's quite okay, Madam," he responded soothingly as he led her towards the bed. "Everyone feels the same their first time. I was no exception when I lost my virginity."

"Really?" Claire responded as she sat beside him.

"Absolutely," Nathan affirmed. "It was just after my eighteenth birthday, and like pretty much every young guy to survive to that age, once I was officially considered "legal" I became fair game. There was at least twelve women all wanting to have the honour of being my first.

"My mother, as you can understand, only wanted the best for me so she vetted each and every one of them to be sure they wanted me for more than just being another notch in their bedpost. Of course, ever the protective mother she didn't actually allow me to choose one of them for myself - she wanted total control of whichever woman had me in her bed. I guess that's why I ran away."

"You ran away?" Claire gasped.

"Well, perhaps that makes it sound a bit more melodramatic than it actually was," Nathan chuckled. "The truth is I decided to seek refuge at my Nan's house down the road! She took pity on me, but she and I both knew that the sooner I lost my virginity, the sooner I would no longer be plagued by sex-hungry middle-aged women wanting to take my virtue to add to their list of conquests. So, going behind my mother's back somewhat, she called her neighbour over who had a daughter, Kia, who like me had recently turned eighteen.

"Anyway, I liked her, and of course she was only too happy to help, so I allowed her to take me up to her room. We undressed each other and, well, I don't really need to fill in the blanks -- I'm sure your imagination can do the rest. Can you believe I lost my virginity while my Nan was in the living room downstairs sipping tea with her next door neighbour!

"To cut a long story short I was really nervous, but Kia, bless her, took care of everything and made me feel special and loved. It was amazing - no doubt way, way better than it would've been had I stayed at home and have one of my mother's randy friends taking my virginity instead!"

Nathan paused and smiled at her.

"I've stayed in touch with her, you know," he added wistfully. "We went out for a while as a couple, but of course our lives started to go in different directions. She went to university to qualify as a teacher, and I wanted to see the world after eighteen years of growing up under my mother's overprotective gaze and not knowing if I'd ever make it to survive into adulthood - I lost pretty much all my boyhood friends to Swift's Disease.

"I drifted my way around the world for a couple of years, paying my way by... well, I don't have to spell it out, but I'm sure you can imagine the sort of "favours" I performed in return for a bed for the night or a ticket to the next town down the line. That's kind of what led me into this line of work - I actually found out during those two years away that I was pretty bloody good at being a whore."

"I don't think you're a whore," Claire said earnestly as she looked him in the eye to convey her sincerity. "I think you're a wonderful young man who has made me feel the most amazing things I've ever felt."

"Then I guess I can count on you for a glowing review," Nathan chuckled.

"Of course - I'd definitely give you five stars!" Claire responded without a moment's hesitation.

"So, when I arrived back in England it was the logical thing to keep doing," Nathan continued. "But I wanted to be a professional - a respectably licensed sex worker and not just a common street whore. So I found a Mascularium to join and spent a couple of years there - the money wasn't all that great, but they were a nice group of guys and they helped me get my license and trained me up in massage skills and taught me that there is more to "the service" as we call it, than just having sex with one woman after another. There's a whole raft of skills to master to do this job properly.

"As nice as they were, and as welcome as they made me, it was just a bit too close to where I grew up, and where my mother still lives to this day. So I searched for an opening at another Mascularium and then I found this place about a year ago - and this time I definitely feel like I truly belong."

"Does your mother know what you do for a living?" Claire asked him in order to sate her curiosity.

"She didn't to begin with," Nathan answered ruefully. "Not until she stumbled across a review of my services online."

"Oh, my God, she didn't!" Claire gasped. "She didn't... disown you, did she?"

"Not as such," Nathan sighed. "But as you can imagine she was mightily pissed off with me! She'd always seen herself as a very respectable woman, blessed with a fine and thankfully healthy son. She wanted to find a nice woman to marry me off to - some nice and respectable lady who would look after me and whom I would support at home - and in the bedroom of course. To find out that her son was basically a prostitute pretty much rocked her to the core.

"But she said that didn't stop her from loving me. She's told me in no uncertain terms that she doesn't approve of my vocation, but that she's only ever wanted me to be happy. And if I'm happy doing this, which I am, then she would support me, albeit grudgingly because she doesn't want to lose me. And at least as a member of this little community, I'm much safer "practicing my art" here than I would be plying my trade out on the streets. Just as long as I go along with pretending to be happily married to a successful architect whenever I visit her, which is what she'd told her neighbours."

Nathan turned and looked over the bed they were sitting on.

"Anyway, enough about me - how about you? Are you ready to do this?" he asked her. "It's quite okay if you don't feel ready just yet - we can always do it another day. I'll only charge you for the massage."

For a few moments Claire considered backing out - she'd already had the most amazing afternoon of her entire life, and if she went home now she would be more than happy. But at the same time she knew she wanted more - she wanted to take that final step, she wanted to be a virgin no longer.

"Promise you'll be gentle?" she asked him.

"You're the client, Madam," he reminded her with a smile. "I'll be as firm or as gentle as you want me to be."

Claire considered her options once more for a few moments.

"Okay then," she replied, feeling her heart in her mouth.

Nathan smiled broadly at her.

"Since it's your first time, I can take the lead if you like," he suggested.

Claire nodded, and Nathan responded with another benignly reassuring smile.

"Just lie back on the bed, Madam," he instructed her. "And just let me do the rest."

Claire was barely able to speak above her racing heartbeat as she followed Nathan's instruction and reclined on the bed. She looked on as Nathan then mounted the bed himself and took hold of her ankles and once again splayed her legs apart. Looking between the attractive young man's legs she could see that he was impressively erect and ready for action, but he wasn't just going to go right ahead and plunge himself into her. He decided to give her one last bit of oral stimulation first to make sure she was as warmed up and ready as possible.

Like a religious devotee before a sacred shrine, Nathan knelt and bowed his head as though in worship of the sacred feminine sanctum before him. He first kissed her outer lips, then licked them, and then extended his tongue.

Claire, already well and truly aroused, sighed in appreciation as Nathan probed and caressed her femininity with his mouth and tongue once more. I don't think the novelty of this will ever wear off, she thought to herself. After a short while she could feel a mounting sense of excitement and apprehension building deep within her, a feeling of something monumental about to happen, and she realised that yet another orgasm was about to consume her. By then she'd lost count of how many orgasms he'd given her, and she was past caring about keeping track of them. Once again, Claire gasped and squealed as her body erupted.

After her most recent orgasm dissipated and allowing her to simply rest for a few moments, Nathan decided that Claire was ready for him. He temporarily dismounted the bed, and with his erection bobbing around before him, he stepped over to his bedside table where he opened the lid of a wooden trinket box. He looked at the collection of little foil packets within.

Even though the Anderson-Swift's virus had rendered him infertile like the vast majority of adult men, there still existed the occupational hazard of sexually transmitted infections, and so the humble condom, perhaps the most ancient of all methods of protection, was a definite requirement for those in his profession - a working boy had to protect himself after all. He'd passed all the monthly medical examinations that were a condition of his license to practice as a male prostitute throughout his years of service, and he was determined to keep his sexual health record one hundred percent clean.

Claire followed his gaze and noticed the foil packets in the box.

"You're using a condom?" she asked him.

She had expected him not to use one - after all, the risk of him getting her pregnant was minuscule.

"Safety first, Madam" Nathan told her. "Bareback is an extra fifty pounds, because of the risk attached, y'see. And even then I'll only do it without a condom if you can prove you aren't carrying any STI's"

Claire looked at him, feeling a little disappointed - she hadn't envisaged having a sheath of latex between them as she surrendered her virginity.

"I'm sorry, Madam, but I can't afford to ruin my reputation by picking up something nasty and failing an STI screening," he added, noticing the expression on her face.

He looked at her and thought for a few moments. He saw that his client clearly wanted the full experience, to actually feel a man's semen inside her - if he was wearing a latex sheath she would be denied that feeling. Suddenly, he decided to throw caution to the wind on this occasion, figuring that as a virgin she'd be pretty safe.

"Since this is your first time however," Nathan went on as he closed the wooden box. "I think it'd be safe enough on this occasion. Your first time ought to be special, so just this once, for you, I'll go without protection."

"I can't afford another fifty pounds," Claire said as Nathan remounted the bed and positioned himself in readiness between her legs.

"Don't worry about it," Nathan replied with a smile as the twitching tip of his erection hovered a mere few centimetres above her entrance. "Consider it an introductory offer, if you like."

He leant forwards and kissed her.

"You ready?" he asked her as their lips parted.

"Yeah," Claire sighed.

Nathan smiled and nudged his hips forward. He'd been a licensed sex worker long enough to develop plenty of pleasuring skills along the way, and one such skill was being able to insert himself without having to use his hand to guide him. He felt Claire's vestibule at the tip of his penis and gently lunged forward.

"Ooh-h-a-h-a-h-h!" Claire gasped as she felt his erection slide up inside her.

She was suddenly awash with a whole raft of new and unfamiliar sensations - the feeling of her naked skin against his, the closeness of their bodies, his penis filling her vagina, his masculine scent in her nostrils - it was absolutely wonderful in every way.

"You okay?" Nathan asked her, looking down at her with his arms locked straight to support himself.

"Ho-oly fuck, this is incredible!" she gasped in response. "I'm not a virgin anymore!"

"Congratulations, Madam," Nathan responded with a lopsided grin.

He remained still for a short while, just allowing her to familiarise herself with the feeling of having him inside her. He softly brushed away a lock of her hair with his hand and smiled his most benign and soothing smile.

"You are an exceptionally beautiful woman, Madam," he said as he looked her in the eye.

"I'll bet you say that to all the women you have in here," Claire countered with a smirk.

The truth was that yes, he did say that to all the women he had in his room - it never hurt to massage a client's ego after all, and was fine if it kept her coming back for more - but in Claire's case there was a great deal more sincerity in his words than usual. He leaned forward and kissed her.

"Only to those who truly deserve it," he responded to her words.

And then he started to thrust his hips slowly, back and forth, in and out, using his pelvic muscles to rub his erection around inside her. This was the first time in weeks that he'd gone in without protection - if it was any of his other clients he was having sex with he would insist on seeing some form of proof in the form of a valid medical certificate before agreeing to go bareback, the extra fee notwithstanding, but since no one had entered her before him he figured that he would be safe enough.

1...34567...15