Parallel Universe Ch. 03

Story Info
New start for the young couple.
2.1k words
4.14
1.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Moving in Day

Manos loaded the car with the first part of the house move and reached the uphill house. It was an older style home with a driveway for 3 cars and a garage door was indicating a spot for one more car. He identified a gray Nissan X-Trail and a burgundy Toyota Yaris. Both cars were fresh model year and hybrid, so it seemed to Manos that Nick followed the auto industry stuff closely. He was sure that Nina didn't care about cars, just wanted something that could take her where she wanted.

Nick came out, approached the beige Fiat 500 and greeted Manos. "Stylish ride, signore" he said appreciative of the Italian flair, abundant in the retro styling of the tiny car. He asked where Sonia was, only to hear that she was still packing at home so Manos could move more things in fewer trips. Nick told him that Nina was preparing towels and sheets in their new apartment, so she would be busy for a few. "Should we unload and go together for the 2nd round?" Nick said and they put themselves to work.

When everything was ready and in the uphill house, Sonia arrived as well and Nina welcomed them all. Nina dressed up for the occasion, leaving her kitchen apron next to the entrance and revealing a green, tight, knee-length dress with a smile neckline, no cleavage and a pearl necklace. She stood on créme 4-inch heels that accentuated the sexy side of her dress and made the hot housewife look complete. Behind her, two little girls in loud voices ran and hugged their beloved friend.

Nina invited everybody to the dining room for lunch and they sat together enjoying the meal she prepared. Food was great, even Helena enjoyed the new tastes and Sonia tried for the first time sitting close to her so she could feed her and get acquainted. So, when lunch was over, Nick broke a minute of silence and pleasure:

"My man Manos, would you like to meet a fine Italian lady since you are obviously a fan?"

Sonia was startled - this was a forward comment! Manos thought quickly that Nick wouldn't be such a dick to talk about women in front of both Nina and Sonia AND his daughters, so got quickly the connection between "being a fan" and Nick calling him "signore" when he arrived with the iconic Fiat.

Nina rolled her eyes up and looking at Sonia, she said "Oh boys, boys and their toys..."

Nick took Manos to the garage and showed him his baby: a red Alfa Romeo Spider, one of the last small old-school Italian roadsters. It was not an expensive treat, Nick had spent 5 grand on this and maybe 5 more in restoration, but it was in top-notch condition. The car was 32 years old but it looked like some cars that never left the showroom.

"You gotta be attentive with the fine ladies, they do not get old, they mature" he said and Manos listening to these words, might be looking at the red convertible but was thinking about Nick's properly hot wife.

The house looked well-designed, practical with a lot of tech gimmicks, but also a touch of older deco that showed some effort was spent while building it. Nina took Sonia upstairs to show her the kids rooms and her master bedroom, the young lady was already prepared to see something close to Pinterest levels of inspiration and even then she was pleasantly surprised.

In the meantime, what Manos and Sonia weren't prepared for was the cosiness and style of the ground apartment. It had a separate door, so privacy could be secured, however there was a connecting one as well if Sonia wanted to use and keep open for convenience and safety. The place had 1 room, a spacious living room, a bathroom with a large shower space and a kitchen with a view to the backyard. Sonia fell in love with it as it looked neat and easy to maintain. Given that a lot of her day would be spent in the big house, she was quite confident she could keep it nice without too much effort.

The day passed with the young couple settling in and the older couple helping them while keeping an eye on the children.

When the night arrived, Sonia helped Nina and Nick put the kids to bed and hugged Nina tightly, thanking her for the opportunity and everything she had done.

"Oh don't worry love, just enjoy your new life. And if you need anything, like really anything, you just let me know. I might help you with my experience. Where you are, I have already been. And where I am, I sincerely hope you will come."

Sonia went down to the ground apartment and decided to have a shower before going to bed. Manos had gone to the old apartment to grab the remainders, his suitcase with the things he would take with him the next day and also to hand the keys over to the landlord.

She got rid of her dress quickly and also her underwear. Jumped in the large shower and rinsed away her sweat from the moving day, old boxes, dust that just indicated her old life and tried to smell with her eyes closed all the new stuff around her.

When she stopped the water flow, she heard some moaning from upstairs where the master bedroom was. It was subtle, not so loud, but an adult would definitely know it's a sex sound. It sounded that Nina was having fun. Sonia put some shower gel in her hands, made some foam and let her hands travel down between her thighs. She kept it shaved with a trimmed landing strip on top, but what was beautiful about it was that it looked as if it was hand drawn. Two slightly curved curtains letting a tucked in clit just appear on the surface, followed by a tight slit below. More of an innie pussy, but a neatly organised one.

One hand grabbed the landing strip hair and stretched the curtains upwards, while the other hand started a vertical movement to get the juice flowing. When that happened and she felt a bit warmer down there, she started dragging her clit to circles and moaned lightly, aligning to the sound from upstairs.

She stopped when she started feeling dizzy, putting her plan to work. She went out of the shower and sent a text to Manos that she is going to bed and he shouldn't be too noisy coming in. Then she proceeded to go under covers in the nude and waited for him with her eyes closed. Manos arrived a few minutes later and silently got rid of his clothes and stepped in the shower.

When he was done, he came out wrapped in his towel only to see Sonia laid like the Copenhagen mermaid on the bed. She is beautiful, Manos thought. It was almost too much for him and he didn't even think of any sexual advance. Maybe his next-day departure was taking its toll, but he admired his girlfriend's relentless beauty for what felt like hours.

Sonia on the other side was just thinking about sex. The prep she had by the moans upstairs and her practice in the shower compelled her to satisfy her urge.

"Are you coming to bed or are you going to stay like an Ancient Greek statue there?" she said.

"Well, I could stay here forever to be honest and admire the Mermaid if it doesn't blind me forever", he had a witty come-back.

"Lose the towel, I want to see if you are really an Ancient Greek statue" she commanded.

Not losing a second, the towel fell off and what appeared made him look more like a Satyr rather than a noble male youth that was usually carved in marble. His chiseled body was equipped with a long meat dagger with a large mushroom head. It was halfway erect and it looked delicious to Sonia.

She got on her knees on the bed and reached out for him. Her torso was long, supple and looked fertile, but also fit in some way, drawing lines when her muscles stretched. Her thighs and her hips were wide enough never to be called a tomboy figure and created an unbelievable cleavage while sitting like she was at that moment. Manos kneeled in front of her and instead of approaching her for a kiss, he was drawn directly down under, handling her from the hip sides and moving his mouth internally to her volcano. He kissed her in every spot of her pelvis and thighs he could reach and at some point he decided to take a break. The view was breathtaking after all.

This view however had a strong adversary and it wasn't anything else but her chest. Light pink areolae with substantial surface, almost ghost-like in contrast when not sexually aroused and nipples that were tiny buttons. When they were getting some treatment from Manos' professional hands or mouth, they were changing to small size M&Ms, it was an insider joke. One M on the right and one M on the left, both sweet in taste and sassy in character, poking under t-shirts when she was braless. However, in their normal state they were almost invisible. The breasts were large, a natural D-cup and DD in her swollen days that was not what anyone would expect on a slender young lady. They looked soft and perky, while at the same time the nipples were positioned slightly higher than the centre and were looking upwards. She liked them and enjoyed the effect they had on Manos, but wasn't ever really flaunting them with low-cut shirts or push-up cleavage. However, due to their size and her relatively casual nature, some relaxed sleeveless shirts might give a bit of sideboob or an equally modest neckline could expose them to some risk of downblouse. She could have ruined a lot of female friendships with them being more "out there", but in fact she didn't have a lot of female friends to keep appeased.

When Manos soaked in the spectacle, he got up and his mushroom head was grabbed by her mouth in one try, like a fish jumping out of the water only to be snatched by a hungry bird. Sonia went to work for a few pumps and stopped, falling back on the bed only to command Manos to prepare her pussy for his shaft.

He gladly accepted and positioned himself in front of her entrance, taking the tool in his right hand and pushing it on her outer lips and clit painting like with a brush. He was circumcised so he felt less friction, however her pussy stubble was giving him some light scratching pleasure. She was in another dimension though, after her shower escapade and the quick blowjob, her vagina was dictating what her brain was feeling and thinking about.

He continued this brushing for a few minutes while reaching lower to lick her nipples and flick them, enticing her enough to beg him to push it in. He didn't budge, but went to kiss her in the mouth. She tried to kiss back with tongue but got overwhelmed and started moaning, her pelvis doing a quick raise and getting impaled on his cock while she grabbed him from his biceps. From then on, it was a wild ride that lasted for 30 long strokes with a slight pause in between. Sonia was in complete arousal but around the end of these long strokes she got to the point of no return.

"Fuck me quick baby! Take me over the edge!" was the only thing she said and Manos flexed his torso to gather all his strength and speed and compose it into a full-on attack on his woman. Sonia widened her eyes, she was quite fond of his body so this was expected for her to like, but once again her mind lost in the war that happened lower. She released him from her hands grip and threw her arms back, stretching her core as much as she could, essentially signaling that her pleasure won.

When it was time, Manos thought clearly and through her orgasmic screams, withdrew his cannon and started shooting some long distance drops on her flat stomach and making a puddle of cum on her navel. Sonia mentioned that her piercing looked like a ship on top of this hot lake and they laughed together exhausted. Their night ended with a quick shower and they were ready for the difficult day of goodbye.

To be continued...