Parallel Universe Ch. 06

Story Info
Soldier comes home and the girlfriend behind welcomes him.
2.2k words
3.5
1.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 02.00 past midnight and the train station had just a few people waiting in the arrivals hall. One of them was Elira who was closing her night out by waiting for her brother Tony to arrive with the next train. Tony was in the army just like Manos fulfilling his service. They knew each other from years of playing basketball on the same team. Tony was also a tall guy at 6'5 which made contrast with her 5'3 frame, muscular and a chill, fun-loving person. Elira was 2 years younger than him and part of her network of friends and acquaintances were through her brother. This is how she knew Manos too.

One of the first people to reach the arrivals hall from the train that had just made a stop was Manos. Elira saw him and waived at him to have a chat but also to ask where Tony was. Manos was delighted to see a familiar person in his hometown after weeks of new places, new people and new duties. He was also quite surprised to see Elira waiting post-midnight at a train station wearing a skin-tight dress that accentuated her round, big ass. This butt looked even more proud and prominent because of the 4-inch high heel sandals she had chosen for her night out. The dress had a high neck and was sleeveless, so with her small chest it looked quite slick, however her pokies were not to be missed. Elira's boobs had pointy, extremely sensitive nipples and even fabric friction or a cool breeze could erect them uncontrollably. She was blessed with breast-induced orgasm ability and many times this was the perfect appetizer for her sexy time with guys.

"Hey Manos, here here here!" Elira shouted and jumped at him as if she was there to greet him instead of her brother. Manos was happy to see her, but felt a bit surprised by the welcome. After all, he had kept his arrival a secret from Sonia.

"Hello Elira, nice to see you here, I guess you came to pick up Tony", Manos told her.

"Yeah, I did, where is my dumb brother? Still being the last person to move his slow feet, as always?" Elira half-angry said, hugging his impressive core and feeling his strong arms around her.

"Well, you know him, too lazy to stand up, too slow to pick up his suitcase...I see you came a bit overdressed for a midnight walk to the station!", Manos pointed out while subtly releasing himself from her grip.

"I was out at Crystal club, you dumbo. I wouldn't have left if it wasn't Tony coming here. At least, I finally got a sexy guy talking to me even in an unusual place." Elira paid a compliment forward before she played her card.

"I was so sorry to hear that you and Sonia broke up after all this time..." she blurted out and Manos got interested.

"What...what do you mean? We are together, I talked to her at noon and as far as I know, we haven't broken up. I am actually going to our place now to surprise her."

"Oh sorry", Elira feigned surprise. "I saw Sonia yesterday out with a guy, on a date obviously. She was having fun and also she was dressed like a...like a slut and one of my friends saw her out of his car, where he cornered her to make out". Elira conveniently omitted the next step where Sonia pushed the suitor away and left him to return home on her own. "When I saw her abysmal cleavage and the lot, I thought she was definitely down to fuck. Whereas you see proper girls like me covering everything..." she smiled at her own provocative comment, twisted her fit body and looked him deep in the eyes to see if they would wander to her nipples or her backside curves.

The seed of Sonia fucking around had been planted for good in Manos' mind, however his discussion a few hours ago with Sonia and Nina was more recent news. At that time Tony came in and Elira went to hug him.

"Hey Elira, thanks for coming to pick me up, I missed you, you little skank!", Tony exclaimed. "It's not the city's hottest club though, it's just the train station" he noted looking at her outfit and they laughed.

"Finally brother, I really missed you too and your comments, now it's time for me to leave" she snarkily said.

"You saw Manos too, so at least you didn't dress up only for me. Constrictor, how are you going home, need a ride?" Tony offered.

Manos was not the captain of the basketball team, but he was the cornerstone, especially for his defensive skills. He was the special mission person, going against the opponents' best scorer always, hence the nickname Constrictor. What not a lot of people knew was that he was a locker room spectacle in the shower and the full nickname was "Boa Constrictor" because of his cock's length and its distinct mushroom shaped head. Tony was the one inventing the nickname jokingly and it stuck. So many people in the team in the know were going for Boa, but for the fans and local media etc it was just Constrictor.

Elira knew about the origin of the nick when her brother told her about the team and the relationships between the guys. Since that day, even though she didn't label herself as a size queen, she always wanted to test for herself and potentially brag to her friends about this.

Manos responded to Tony saying that he will get a taxi as the uphill house was out of their way. He thanked them both, Elira raised to kiss him on the cheek and whispered in his ear "in case you want to explore other opportunities, I'm quite available, ...Boa" and left him with a lipstick mark and her aroma lingering. He watched her leave with his eyes glued to her swaying butt. Going out of the train station, he hitched the first taxi and the journey to the hill started.

Coming into the apartment, he found Sonia sleeping under sheets so the first thing he did was to have a shower to wash the long trip off his body. In a few minutes, he was done and lied on the bed butt-naked. He let his girlfriend sleep so as not to startle her, after all she didn't know a thing about his arrival.

Next morning, around eight o'clock Manos was already awake and ready to seize the day. He turned around and saw the sleeping beauty on her side, so he came close and spooned her. He thought he would surprise her with his tool approaching her nether regions, however he felt that Sonia was wearing only one of his boxers and nothing else. He went next to her ear, lifted her messy bed hair lovingly and whispered "good morning, your boyfriend is here to spend the weekend, pumpkin...or should I say melon?"

Sonia purred twice, smiled and when she heard the word melon, turned slightly upwards to give space to his hand to grab her big boobs which were sexily stacked on the side like pillows.

"Good morning babe, so you came to my bed & breakfast without a reservation. Naughty boy" she said and turned around to offer her boyfriend her warm, supple tits. "Have some breakfast now and we will make the bed too". Manos lapped hungrily the melons and he pushed his body to her. Sonia felt his erection close to her ass and smiled and said "At ease, soldier boy...you are close to the base now".

Hungry Manos took her loaner boxers off and he enjoyed the sight of her clean-shaven pussy with the landing strip on top, before palming it with his big hand. The wetness was unbelievable, he thought she was sex starved completely, while the truth is that she had an extremely sexually active day just a few hours ago.

Sonia was ready for him and she didn't want to waste time, so she grabbed Manos by his long dick and asked him "Soldier, free to approach if you say the passphrase".

"I love you", came the direct response.

"I love you too. Now free to enter with the second passphrase." Sonia continued the improvised military reconnaissance sequence.

"I missed you so much" Manos said.

"I missed you as well. Access granted" she said and guided his helmet to her pussy lips. In a swift move, Manos brushed her clit up with the spongy head and fitted it in her hot, wet canal. Sonia gasped as the cockhead was big and moved deep with the first stroke. Manos kneeled in front of her entrance moving his thighs and hips with incredible precision in stroke and speed and unexpected stamina. He didn't want to change positions but he wanted to do all the work so she could enjoy lying down, after all she just woke up. The engine worked great and Sonia was close to her orgasm, when he changed the angle pulling her legs up his shoulders. Her pelvis lifted from the ground, he started kissing left and right her calves and ankles being in a trance. And then it happened. He changed from a direct piston move to a locomotive one as if a crankshaft was moving in his hips.

Sonia's senses were caught off guard, getting different angles and speed from the dick thrusts. The mushroom head was pushing the side walls of her vagina here and there, but it also reached much deeper because of this zigzag motion. Nick had done a great job of carving her canal wider the day before, but Manos now was the thunder striking her undiscovered depths. They reached about 20 minutes of fucking in total when in just a few pumps Sonia escalated her moans and the big O exploded, her legs tightly locking her boyfriend's neck and head, who was still thrusting forward. He didn't want to finish inside, so when Sonia calmed her reactions and loosened up her leg grip, he took his penis out sending a few electric surges up her spine.

She lazily moved her body to assume position for a celebratory titfuck and told him to straddle. "I want to host you in between my tits, I need you to fuck them senseless and unleash your monster completely". He obliged and set his dick inside paradise valley. She pushed her boobs from the sides to cover him completely while he slid in and out. She continued with more focused on the deed dirty talking: "Do you enjoy having a busty woman, Major Cock? Did you choose me because you know I will feed your kids well or you just want to have your way with my tits? Did you think about them every night? I was spreading lotion on my boobs just before bedtime and I was longing for the day that it would be your cum instead. Drench me babe, I know you have the stamina but we have lots of things to do and we can have a repeat session in the evening. Give me your load now".

Manos could not stand this anymore, days of cum stored were reaching their end and suddenly his cock sprung and shot his sperm over her boobs to the base of her neck. She grabbed it to smear over her tits while never breaking eye contact and forcing him to continue shooting with a tight grip in her hands. At some point his cock had given it all and she let him lie down.

"This was fantastic" were the only words that came out of his mouth a few times.

"Indeed it was, babe. You were so happy to see me" Sonia said playfully.

"It showed a lot, right? I saw Elira in the train station late yesterday, she came to pick up Tony."

"Ah really, then maybe it was good I didn't know you were coming. Was she dressed at all?" Sonia said in a rather hostile way.

"Hahaha, you have your own, private feud, don't you?! She came after a night out, so you can imagine. However she told me that she saw you out with a guy 2 days ago, is that true? She mentioned making out and that you left together", Manos inquired.

"Ah, I see. Did the little slut tell you that the guy tried to kiss me and I left him immediately and came home alone or this was an inconvenient truth for her? I wouldn't be surprised if she offered you a rebound fuck at her place as well to cure your sadness." Sonia's fuse was blown quickly.

But she continued on "It's true that I went out with a guy, it's true that I was horny because of your absence, but this is exactly what triggered the situation with Nina and Nick. I hope you understand, I am very much in love with you and I want to explore this thing together. Are you really in?"

"I think I am, yeah. I trust that the couple upstairs won't want to blow things up and mess us too, after all their life seems quite good and on the other hand, I want to be a witness of the Queen - Princess dynamite duo", Manos stated.

"If Nina is the Queen and I am the Princess does that make Nick the King Cock and you the Prince Fucking?", Sonia smiled while distributing the titles. "I can tell you that you will enjoy your audition with the Queen very much. Let's go clean up and see the family upstairs".

To be continued...