Parallel Universe Ch. 05

Story Info
Indecent proposals, agreements and actions.
3.6k words
4.5
2.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick was driving back home after an hour and a half, a good exercise for the spotless Alfa Romeo and a great psychotherapy session for him. He opened the garage door and the red car was idling with its distinct sound. He rolled it in the parking spot and locked it.

"Honey, I am home" he shouted and sat on the couch.

Nina arrived at the living room downstairs wearing a tight blue t-shirt and fuchsia shorts showing her long legs which sported flip flops. She jumps on the couch and lays her feet on Nick's lap, almost a no-words demand to massage them.

Nick throws her flip-flops away and absent mindedly starts massaging the balls of her feet up to her ankles. "Did you have fun with Sonia and the wardrobe fashion show?"

"Oh yeah, it was great. We drank a lot and we tried on a few outfits. She has great taste and I think we checked only a quarter of my wardrobe. But..."

"But what?" Nick invited her with interest to continue, as he moved the attention to her perfect toes with the bright fuchsia polish.

"But I have to confess something. I was naughty..." Nina said.

"What did you do, naughty girl?" Nick asked, smiling and expecting to hear something Nina did or thought alone.

"Weeeell...promise you won't be mad please."

"I promise as long as it's not something I should be mad about," Nick played a non-reassuring card here.

"Fair enough. I think it isn't, but nevertheless I am telling you because I don't think I should keep it a secret. I found an outfit for Sonia to wear when Manos comes home. You remember my short black dress and the iris silver pumps, right?"

"Oh yeah I vaguely do...when Sonia is done, could you please remind me of its greatness?" Nick said, taking her toes in his mouth and kissing lightly. "I don't see any naughtiness though...yet."

"Yeah, right. Well, we were talking with Sonia about how my body evolved through the years and I showed her pictures from 15 years ago. And one thing brought the other, she was naked and I showed her a nude pic of mine from that time, apparently her body is a young Nina version. I was tipsy and told her to send a headless nude shot to Manos to lift his spirit" Nina stated and Nick stopped on his tracks and held her foot for a second out of his mouth.

"Ok, that's risky..." Nick said. "I have had the young fella in my head since yesterday. Sonia needs to make it up to him."

"I was thinking the same thing. You know, Sonia let him know that it wasn't her in the picture and he understood it was me. I think he enjoyed it quite well. But, that's not all."

"It's not all? What did you do again, you sexy mistress?" Nick said in a playful mood putting her other foot in his mouth and getting her hot and heavy.

Nina enjoyed the foot fetish session, but put her other foot on Nick's crotch and started rubbing to test the reaction on what she would tell him.

"I got horny by the booze and Sonia's body and we made out. There was a lot of licking and sucking and kissing and fingering. And big O's."

Nick's lap raised 1-2 inches on a combined effect of her foot rub, his toe sucking and Nina's words.

"I see, that is very hot. Did you enjoy this?"

"I loved it! And I think she loved it as well. I was thinking if we could keep her satisfied and away from all temptations while Manos is gone" Nina suggested.

"We?!" Nick asked surprised.

"Yeah, you and me. I think Sonia would thoroughly enjoy sex with you, she would learn so much and you would have the challenge of fucking us both. I am deep in lust with her, so I'd love this. What do you say?" Nina offered and Nick's world got bombed.

"I believe that the right thing is to inform Manos about this, I wouldn't like to be in his shoes." Nick after the sex shock still had moral values to hold on to.

"I was thinking about this too, it seems he finds me attractive as well. Maybe I could be a part of their sex adventures too?"

"Ok, so we are fully sharing. I am ok with this as long as it stays flesh-focused and the relationships stay intact." Nick agreed, easier than what Nina expected. Maybe the build-up with her bare legs, her feet and the image of her having lesbian sex with Sonia helped more than anything else.

"Sonia, love, could you please come here for a sec?" Nina shouts.

"Comiiin' Nina" was heard in a chirpy tone from upstairs.

Heels clicking and coming down the staircase, Nick and Nina turn and watch Sonia in her loaner black dress and silver pumps. You could cut lust and tension with a knife in this room.

"What's up? What may I do for you?" Sonia asked, never letting her customer skills go-to phrases slip.

"Hun, Nick and I talked about yesterday and we suggest that you satisfy all your urges inside the house in a protective and also non-relationship destroying environment. We are both very attracted to you and we don't want you ruining your thing with Manos to lousy fucks with strangers. At least, we know that we can keep quality high!" Nina said and all three started laughing, but the hornitrons were flying everywhere around them.

"What needs to be done though is to let your man know about this. I think he will appreciate this compared to the alternative. Plus, to make it even for him, I would like to offer myself cause I think he might enjoy a bed trip with me" Nina continued.

"Mmm...this sounds interesting as a bargain...Do you want me to be your cockdoula or are you thinking about a full on threesome and I am the unicorn?" Sonia asked full of interest, as she had done her homework after her talk with Angel.

"Whatever you feel better with, darling," Nina jumped on the question and loved the fact that Sonia was keen to get details on the arrangement.

Nick was still under shock about the suggestion. The fact that it was preceded by almost a footjob from his wife, a confession that his wife and the ultra hot babysitter had lesbian sex an hour ago and also the young Playboy centrefold in front of him in a sexy outfit talking about cockdoula duties and threesomes was not helping him bring his state of arousal to ground levels.

Sonia picked up her phone and videocalled Manos directly, she got Nina by the hand and they went further inside the house to talk with him in private.

"Hello babe, how is it going?"

"It's going well, I can't complain. However, they told us that we will be free to visit our homes on the weekend, so I am quite happy about it. I miss you big time pumpkin," Manos said.

Nina jumped in and told him "hey there! I think the right name for Sonia would be melon, not pumpkin! Nice to see you dear, hope they treat you right." When she said melon, she lifted Sonia's boobs playfully to make her point. Manos then realized what Sonia was wearing.

He asked her "Babe, is this now your home dressing style? I thought you were wardrobe playing about 2 hours ago. Did you like it so much you kept it on?"

"Weeeeell, I have a confession to make. Actually we both have a confession to make. We were drinking and one thing brought the other and I found myself missing 2 fingers and my tongue inside Nina..."

"What? Will I be single or am I already and you called me to inform me?" Manos said. He wasn't even in a state of being able to get horny, the stress of the daily life and work there was quite overwhelming.

"Manny honey, I want you to hear something carefully. Your girlfriend is super hot and super horny. Instead of getting her rocks off with strangers, we are asking permission to have her join our bed. This way she will have her fun, be safe and also keep your relationship safe. In the same way, I got the green light from Nick to offer myself to you. Are you OK with this?" Nina barged in, using a no nonsense tone, basically refusing any different opinion.

Manos had lost the ground under his feet. He suddenly visualized Sonia going out in bars and having one night stands in hotels or blowjobs in back alleys and his heart cracked. However, the dream couple opening their home and also their bedroom with full safety was a calming thought. He knew that Sonia liked them both sexually so it was understandable how this suggestion took a real turn.

"Ehhhh... I think we are good, ladies, yes. We can go in depth this weekend if you are down" Manos said.

"In depth for sure, yay!" Nina celebrated.

"I think we gave lots to talk about, babe, I will let you go now and talk to you on Friday afternoon!" Sonia closed the call quickly.

Nina and Sonia got in Nina's bedroom and started exchanging information and rules of engagement. Nina went first.

"Nick loves my boobs and he will definitely be infatuated with yours. He also loves eating pussy, so expect a lot if this. As I have told you in the past, I keep him submissive, I let him eat me almost every day."

"I remember this, but I haven't asked you ever. You keep him chasing you for sex, yet on your anniversary you were begging him by foot rub and he looked like he was in control. Are you serving or dominating?"

Nina didn't even think about this, she took a smug face and just said "Mama horny, Sonia." They laughed hard on this, but Nina continued. "I was beyond horny that time and couldn't control myself. I attacked him, had proper fireworks and also had his cum inside my pussy, he bred me thoroughly."

Sonia felt directly a juice stream wetting the area of her pussy hearing this.

Nina continued the manifest: "I have told you about his large dick. It's a straight, very thick, uncircumcised 7 inch tool with big balls hanging low and stretching up when full erection is in the works. He cums a lot, like painting my cleavage easily or offering a protein mask on my whole face or flooding my pussy, but the key trait is that he might have one or two orgasms without cumming. This is something I haven't seen or heard from a man."

"He loves feet, so if you want to offer him full mind-dominating pleasure, be sure to employ your wonderful toes, arches, feet and legs in bed. He gives excellent foot massages, but you could give him a great dick massage with them" Nina advised her younger friend.

"I don't give him my ass, at least not frequently, mainly because of his size but also his prowess. A couple of times he was buttfucking me so hard for so long, that I started feeling the dick thuds in my teeth. That's how hard he was banging my butthole. Couldn't sit or walk straight for almost 2 days after this" Nina was very graphic about what was going on with her husband in bed.

Sonia felt dizzy from the talk. Looking at the prim and proper mom and listening to her talking about anal pounding, footjobs, cum flooding and everything else started the pussy drums inside her.

"Nina, I want him now. Can I use your shower to freshen up?" Sonia decisively asked.

"Sure, love. I will prepare him for you and bring him here," Nina happily responded.

Sonia removed her clothes, tied up her hair in a ponytail, took off her heels and jumped in the shower. She used a peach aroma body gel and cleaned her body paying extra attention to her shaved armpits, her volcano and her toes.

Nina has gone downstairs to pick Nick up. She found him in the kitchen drinking a glass of pineapple juice, trying to digest what was agreed. Nina approached him from the back, kissed him on the side but her hand got busy with his genital package.

"Honey, are you going to be our stallion today? Sonia is in our bedroom waiting for you. Do you have enough dick energy to share with both of us or should I let her enjoy your lovemaking alone?"

"Oh, is she...you made her horny, didn't you? I'd love to share with both of you. Would you like to let my cock so I can walk upstairs?" he playfully said.

"I want you to present yourself fully ready. Give it to me now." She reached down his pants and it went up at full mast. Her dexterous fingers grabbed and snapped his shaft on the base and his balls and she pumped it a few times.

"I think you are good now. Let's go upstairs to the young lady, I think she will be impressed."

They started climbing the stairs, with Nina stopping every 2 steps to push Nick's face on her butt. They entered the master bedroom only to find Sonia sitting legs crossed in a big armchair, completely naked but wearing her silver heels.

"I see you made yourself comfortable, Sonia," Nina exclaimed, sensing self confidence from her younger lover.

Sonia stood up, showing her fabulous nubile body to the married couple and approached Nick, kissing him quietly and slowly. Both their brains got short-circuited. Nick's hands went to her naked ass, while Nina touched her on her back and sideboob which was pressed on Nick's core.

"Sonia love, I believe you are not on the pill, right? Nick, you are free to cum wherever she lets you to, but her pussy is off limits, it should only be Manos' territory," Nina set the rules early.

She unbuckled Nick's jeans, pulled down his boxers and presented his tool to Sonia whose eyes got wide. Manos was certainly gifted down there, but this one was like a log, long, straight and very thick and she felt its weight when she grabbed it to feel it.

"Nick, could you please lie down? I think I want to show you something you might like" Sonia offered with a coy smile.

Nick took his jeans and underwear off completely with the help of his eager wife and laid on the bed.

Sonia kneeled on the bed and spun taking off her shoes, bringing her feet on Nick's chest. It was obvious that she was taking care of them with pedicures, as Nina was. Her toes and soles were slightly red from the shoes, but her nails were painted black, giving her legs a sexy, edgy look. Opening her legs, she showed her snatch while one foot went to meet his mouth and the other one went to meet his dick.

Nick was intoxicated by her peach perfume and the faint leather aroma from the heels she was wearing. It was a young lady, an energetic, happy babysitter in front of him, who he could easily imagine as a sexual, fertile, wholesome woman. Boobs big enough to start breastfeeding right away, wet accommodating pussy snatch, sexy legs with long opening hours, a flat tummy that he could imagine being bigger and baby hosting at some point soon...

All these thoughts were going through his mind while he licked her sole and toes making her smile and moan. On the other side, her other foot was rubbing his dick which was ready to explode. She wasn't as skilled as Nina, but she was definitely top league in footplay.

Nina attacked his nipples to push him through the edge, but soon enough she went down to his shaft to kiss and lick it along with her girlfriend's foot.

"Sonia love, mount him now." The instruction was strict, the young belle straddled Nick and pushed his log inside her pussy. The stretch was real as he had more girth than what she was used to with Manos and there was this stuffed feeling that she had as the cock was equally thick in the whole length. Sonia was using her thighs to raise her pelvis almost to the point where the head was just kissed by her pussy lips. Then, she hammered down Nick's dick with all her force until it was fully buried into her, giving her a feeling of her cervix being nailed impromptu. Nina was amazed at the sight of the hot young woman in trance, fucking the cock she was the long-time owner of and was actively cheering her to continue. She tried to kiss Sonia, but she was too lost to reciprocate, so Nina moved behind the cowgirl and used her fingers to open apart Sonia's pussy and asshole.

After a few of Sonia's rebounds, the feeling of the log inside her and the kneading hands of her milf friend got her overwhelmed and her body and head were overrun by a shaking, heart-stopping orgasm that got her quivering. Her vagina started gripping and releasing at an incredible, non-human pace Nick's penis to provoke the fountain to sprinkle.

Nick was way too experienced and had spent long hours in practice with one of the best, so he got the message and started bucking his hips upwards, changing the cowgirl horse-riding into a full rodeo. Sonia was not in control of anything, not even her own voice as the words turned in howls. Nick moved at a fast and hard pace, putting all the tension on his abs which went to form a 6-pack that got Nina's attention and she put her hands there, scratching him with her fingernails to keep it flexed. Sonia with all the power she had, raised from her kneeling position to a squat, grabbing Nick by his shoulders and the rodeo began again.

Sonia lunged forward and her marvellous tits fell on Nick's face but the thrusts were making it difficult for him to do something more with them than being tit-slapped. Despite their relative perkiness, they were heavy so it was already sensational for him. Nina as Nick's proud busty trainer and veteran breastfeeder knew exactly how to handle boobs and she fed it to her husband who latched and kept there sucking the sizeable areola and tiny nipple as a counter-weight for the pounding that was happening down.

The orgasm that had subsided in Sonia's body got high again and she lost all senses again, even worse than before. Nick got the point and retreated his penis from the extremely wet pussy swamp. Nina threw her hand on Sonia's clit and continued flicking it, but she found that Sonia's pussy was engorged, outer lips, inner lips and clit, all so out there and wet and sensitive still to her touch.

"Honey, you didn't cum I see and that is something I need to take care of" Nina told him, taking off her tight t-shirt and dropping her tits casually. She tied a ponytail before kneeling over his massive problems and started her blowjob with three-four brave moves but not to a deepthroat level.

"It tastes fantastic, Sonia, your juices are so yummy...I wonder now, is it a wifely thing to swallow my husband's cum built for another woman or is it more appropriate for me to pour it on your boobs?"

Sonia, coming back to her senses, loved the comment and went close to the action, cradling her tits in front of Nick's heavy-loaded penis. Nick got up on his knees and thrusted forward his cock, while Nina was sucking it vigorously listening to Sonia who shouted "make him cum, let him paint my cleavage, I know that he wants this since the day he first saw it."

Suddenly, the abs showed up again, the veins on his neck popped, his face got red and his breathing stopped - the durable dick gathered the heavy balls close and with Nina's pumping help, unleashed a massive load of thick cum, coating Sonia's areolae, her boobs and her elegant collar bone. One of the first spurts rocketed to Sonia's chin and Nina rushed with her tongue to lap it up sensually in one move inside Sonia's mouth.

"He's on pineapple diet, love, hence the fruity taste," Nina joked but in general she was hooked on her husband's sperm. Following her strategy of sex moderation, she was not swallowing consistently, but in the times she did, it showed that she was a cumslut as she was having too much fun with it.

Sonia had never tasted cum before, but the whole experience was way too erotic to step back. She actually liked the taste and the idea of taking the fruit of her stallion as a delicacy, showing her commitment to him. Not wasting time or the cum she received, she swept her boobs with her finger and sucked it, not losing eye contact with the married couple. She immediately thought that she would love to do this for Manos.

Nina suggested to take turns showering and take a nap naked together. Husband, wife and unicorn in a few minutes started recharging their bodies on the king size bed for about 2 hours.

In the meantime, a train departed from a place 12 hours away...

To be continued...