All Comments on 'Paramedic Pt. 04'

by Snowblind94

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kmillerk1kmillerk1almost 9 years ago
As Always

Great story, can't want for the next chapter. :)

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

nice chapter. glad to see him explaining his gift a bit more. i'd love to know when he realized he had this and did his grandfather have this gift too? how did he learn to use it? you left it open for him to tell him more. looking forward to the sweat lodge.

i hope we get a sense of liam being taken into the group and getting to know them.

nice chapter between the guys showing how they are growing closer. The thing with Tim is so obvious. why don't they put some tiny cameras in and save themselves a huge law suit when someone dies b/c of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I like this story a lot. Please don't give up, you're writing is very good. I like the way you describe the characters and their interactions, and the way you develop the plot. I hope you can find a good editor, one who doesn't try to change everything, but just fixes up the mistakes, more like a proof reader. Thanks for your time and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

ROB IS THE SOD TRASHING THE AMBULANCES I BET.? HOWEVER I COULD HAVE MISSED THAT IN THE STORY AS MY PHONES KEEPS RINGING....ANY HOW GREAT STORY LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE. BIG J X

Snowblind94Snowblind94almost 9 years agoAuthor

The next couple of chapter will reveal even more about the origin of Jared's powers, and Liam's old knowledge coming to the surface. I've been working on a few more chapters and have approximately 120 pages quickly typed out.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone, and may the Creator bless you all!

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
first time commenting on this story

I have followed this story from the beginning and am very impressed with your writing. The characters are believable and they seem almost real. I have favorited this story so much that I put you as a favorite author. I look forward to reading more of this story. The love you have shown between jared and Liam is awe inspiring. This story in my opinion is a five star story. Keep going with the story and keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please please please

I know it's probably an auto-correct issue, or your spellcheck ran right over it, but for the love of all that's sainted and holy, would you *PLEASE* go in and correct the word "PROSTRATE"? It means something absolutely other than "prostate" which is what I'm sure you meant to use but didn't. It's distracting and offputting, and hard to take a sex scene seriously when characters or narration talks about a "prostrate."

"Prostrate" is how nuns pray.

"Prostate" is that nifty hot spot that makes anal play so awesome for guys.

Learn it. Love it. FIX IT - I beg you!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous