All Comments on 'Paranoia'

by Griscom

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Nice BtB!

Cindy's plan to play sperm roulette with her sisters' boyfriends was unforgivable and she fully deserved to see her life destroyed for such appalling disrespect to Sam. I'm glad he dodged that crazy bullet and escaped with Abby thrown into the bargain.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* - Great Story

Abby gave herself to him, might not be such a bad deal.... I know it's fiction or fantasy, but it's a real reach. Could people be that dumb? It's a great story as were you other two... keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Creative story

I found it to be funny.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Squirrelly

Man you write some squirrelly stuff, but it’s really good. I like old Sam playing all the players and blowing up their world. The humor puts me in mind of HDK, or Piper Hamlin and they’re some LW gods. That’s an easy *5 from me, and I’m happily waiting to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun read

Your story shows thought and was well edited. I'll be checking out your other stories, too. Thanks for posting.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Great but would like to have heard a discussion with Cindy where she tried to talk him out of dumping her. I think there is room for a follow up to see what happens to each of them. Although I did get confused as to who was who occasionally, I still enjoyed the story and gave 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don’t care what you say, that was funny right there!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL!

Reading this was sometimes like trying to keep up with a Marx brothers dialogue. Or maybe Abbot & Costello’s ‘Who’s on First’ gag.

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

I really liked this one. A 4 is about the top I ever give.

I did get lost a few times keeping track of three girls, but that didn't dertract.

I didn't much like the central character, but so what.

A fun read.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

That was confusing - it took a while, but the personalities were rendered distinctly enough that I finally figured out who was who. But in the end it didn’t really matter that much because the pleasure in reading ‘Paranoia’ was akin to the delight in watching a Keystone Kops or Charley Chaplin slapstick sequence. A memorable story. I’m gonna spend the day smirking to myself.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

I liked it very much...The ending was weak. as he didn't seem a man to stay with one of them, making her a slave for the nights, just exploring her as a whore...He was a man with his own morals...For revenge was one thing, making it a permanent thing, no...However for being funny 4*

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

thank you, wonderful plot. it was a creative and funny piece of writing. had me grinning with all the switcheroos and family tree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa

such a fitting end and the makings of a successful B and B bordello across town.

4 whores ready for business. A fifth to be added shortly. lol

AutistAdventurerAutistAdventurerover 3 years ago
discussing categories is pointless...

...look most of Saddletramp's stories are technically Sci-fi/fantasy, heck most LW is fantasy, so why get bent out of shape about it?

If the story is well written, enjoy it; if not then just avoid the writer. This was ok-ish so I'll check him out again.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Amazing that the triplets weren't outed by their distinct personality differences... it seems obvious once you have read even half way into the tale. Well done burn though, the only way it could have improved was to leave her at the altar publicly shaming the entire female side of the family.

5/5

jasonnhjasonnhover 3 years ago

Just nasty enough to be enjoyable. The ending BDSM is a bit over the top and seemingly unnecessary but, oh well. Cindy did end up with a fractured skull so that was a bit much but Sam didn't do it, just used Tony's temper, just like he used all of their personality traits against them. It was a psychological tour de force. He played them all perfectly. Cindy was all hot and bothered by the idea of fucking someone else without protection and ended up pregnant with no husband and lost her father as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Five Stars

Some wonderfully humorous lines in there. A little confusing but great fun to read.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Having known a couple of sets of identical twins, . . .

. . . it took some real suspension of disbelief that people can’t tell them apart once they are seen together, but the story was funny enough that I didn’t mind.

Twins, Anthony DiNozzo once said on NCIS, are every guys wet dream, and maybe I’m odd, but it isn’t my thing. If I’m going to fuck two different girls, I want them to actually be different.

You had to jump through a couple of unbelievable hoops to make this story work, but it was worth it. 👍

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

I thought the ending was a little dark. I liked the familial resolutions, but there's a reason I stay away from the BDSM category. Better to end on an upbeat "there's a brighter future ahead" note, imho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
would have scored this higher...

but the ending was really weak...

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I actually enjoyed this playful romp. It got hilarious at points.

If I was Sam I’d keep Abby, she IS a fun girl, he could hardly do worse than to have her as a keeper. Ha Ha!!!!

Worth 5/5

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Original

And a lot of fun.

JackallsJackallsabout 3 years ago
Yes

A likeable well written story. Lots of cliches though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So close to being so good ...

Great story apart from the slide into weak and nasty BDSM

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I'm a little confused - he got "rewarded" for not trying anything with her sisters, but since he was supposedly fooled into thinking they WERE her, why wouldn't he have tried anything?

/

Sigh. Not the "more data" with high-tech devices. He's figured it out, screw the other sister being there, insist on sex with "Cindy."

/

Her "logic" that Sam would be cheating if he fucked her sisters THINKING that they were her, while her KNOWINGLY fucking her sisters' boyfriends isn't cheating, defies comprehension!

/

She gets hot thinking about making Sam the ultimate cuckold? There's no reason to drag this out. Get them together with their parents, play the tape, say the marriage is cancelled and walk out.

/

Did Abby or Bonny have the engagement ring?

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

I would probably see if Abby was worth keeping.

Great story and a fun romp!

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago
Wow!!

Even the story was hard to follow with the identical triplets. Lol!! Good job with a little different story.

deadonedeadoneabout 3 years ago

More people would be alive if they were just a little more Paranoid.

Good story, although I almost had to breakout the paper and pencil just to keep track of the whos, what's, and wares. I know the ending is a fitting revenge, but it feels wrong, almost like an alcoholic drinking a near beer. Eliminate the last 5 paragraphs and it would be great, MHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
very similar

very similar to the other story on LW where sisters have some type of tradition of swapping or sharing boyfriends.

I did like it as it was fun. What I don't get is when the first date swaps had occurred and he knew it he didn't think "where was Cindy?" I mean if one sister is testing his ability to not guess who then who is to say Cindy was not doing the same? It is at that point I would say we are done. If she is trying to trick me now then you know it will happen again.

I agree with the not being pissed at the guys as they were not aware. But come on, he let it happen. I still would have left her but the day it was to happen I would have clued them both in. I would tell them a few days ahead of time about the scar and the freckle so they would know which sister showed up when. Then when cindy left I would wait about an hour and tell the sisters how I was taking my stuff to my new place, jig is up, have a good life.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago
Good Tale of woe

I am never happy with convoluted plots and this one was definitely "intricate" I like simple, AKA, straight forward stories with definite resolutions. I don't read these stories for memory exercise or practice with puzzles. It was good for what it was but not really my favourite kind of story! 5***** for the capable execution of the storytelling!

Thank You

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Fun, but not in a million years! The correct response was to move out before spending the night with the twins and rid himself of all of it. I know this is Literotica, but sex really does take a back seat to the truth.

woodwardwoodwardabout 3 years ago

The best triplet story I have read. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
4*s

Funny, well written, interesting dialog, definitely worth reading.

Thank you for a very entertaining story Griscom 😃😄🤣❗

AMerryman

Bh76Bh76about 3 years ago

Aw man, I was great until you jumped the shark in the ending.

boatbummboatbummabout 3 years ago
Loved It!

You have the comic gift for sure -- some of the 'gotcha' lines had me howling.... ;-)

Thanks for this delightful holiday gift -- looking forward to more tongue-in-cheekiness from you in the new year.

ohioohioabout 3 years ago
As someone who wrote my own story about identical triplets,

I really enjoyed this one. It's intricate and well thought-out, and conveys some of the rage that Same (or anyone in that situation) would surely feel at being played so heartlessly. Great job!

tangledweedtangledweedabout 3 years ago

A fun little romp of musical chairs here, with Sam being the chair that the girls landed on every time. It is tough to keep a secret, but Sam does well here to keep it under wraps (2 1/2 years since they first tried their "swap" on him. Some may think goading the sisters into cheating was too much, but the two did conspire with Cindy to fuck Sam over and around on. Abby and Bonny put themselves in that situation willingly and could have ended it by simply telling the truth at any time, so they deserve no sympathy.

I applaud anyone who can inject something fun and original into the LW genre, so this is an easy five stars from me. Ironically, this story will get full credit from the morality/BTB crew, while still sneaking in a bit of naughty, illicit sex for protagonist. That's a nice little trick to pull off. Looking forward to checking out the author's other stuff.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 3 years ago
A good 5* Laugh

A work of literary art it was not, but as a fun piece it was enjoyable. I had a little trouble separating the machinations of the girls as they planned the swaps, but soon realized that it made not difference. I went with the flow and had a good laugh.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 3 years ago

What a fun read. Five stars all the way

gordo12gordo12about 3 years ago

"She really was such a blonde" LOl, that line got my morning chuckle. Thanks! 5*

Creative and entertaining.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyabout 3 years ago

Creative story by great new author! I’ve read a few stories about plotting, diabolical identical siblings, and this was one of my favorites. I like the way he got to bang the sisters and got their clueless boyfriends involved in his payback

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Entertaining

For the most it was a well thought out piece of work. The ending was not in line with the rest of the story. Seems like he could have extended it for another day, you know "double the pleasure, double the fun".

Rocky62Rocky62about 3 years ago

Well learn to like dominating her.. wtf the problem

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 3 years ago
Funny, good story

This a funny and good story all around. I was well-written and entertaining. I'm sure the feminists of both official sexes are going to hate it. It's not common here for men not to be cuckolded, demeaned, abused, humiliated, disrespected, and financially castrated in order to their spouses to reach the Nirvana of pleasure in life. Believe me, those are going to lower your score. Thanks for the story.

xiluaxiluaabout 3 years ago
Love it

This was a well written story. The plot was hilarious. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Twins plus Bonus

I once went out with twins and even had a threesome with them , but the most glorious fact was that I also had sex with their mother ,but never a threesome or Foursome with one or both daughters and her.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 3 years ago

Confusing (as was intended), but fun. 5 stars

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 3 years ago
Really cute

Clearly 5* from me.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 3 years ago

This was another great story where my wife, while in the kitchen, kept asking me why I was laughing so much. She hates that I spend time with my habit of reading stories on Literotica. It takes away from my personal time with her. I keep telling her that our sex life is incredibly active and satisfying because of my "research" on Literotica continues to help me to add interesting "stuff" to our bedroom (and beyond) activities. She confined me to the guest room again. My right hand is strong! Thanks to Griscom for the laughs. His other two stories are also in the same vein. Good for laughs and entertainment.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Loved the intricate BTB story. It was well written with sophisticated plat lines that all tied nicely together at the end. I particularly like the expose on the aunts after everything blew up. 5*

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 3 years ago

I liked the story until Sam screwed over Tony and Bob, and the meanness of the BDSM with Abby led me to lower my score to a 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Black humor. **

or is it Blonde humor?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great Story! Thanks much.

"Buckeye Fan"

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago
yeah

u have to put this in a sitcom arena and when u do it funny. lot of holes and there were word in sentences that didnt need to be in there. maybe a diff english speaking region like UK or canada. but as i said once i read this like a silly sitcom with dumb characters it was quite fun so ty for the read

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 3 years ago

What a game of Musical Chairs. I actually enjoyed your story and I had a few smiles while reading it. Thanks for sharing.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

A funny story well told. Sometimes I had problems which slut was who, but overall I found the story very entertaining. Only the "brother in law" who fathered the three girls has to pay a lot of money to his brother-in-law if he sues him and demands the education costs paid back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Liked the story

I agree with others that he should keep Abby.

He would not have to marry her she is submissive enough to only want a collar and chain

red_woodred_woodabout 3 years ago
Screw them

I say, Screw the triplets,

Wait a minute, he did!

I retract my statement.

Good story, along with your others

Be safe

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hey?

_ _ Anyone know how to 'friend' eggs?

_ _ Overall, this is an imaginative and fun story. I look forward to your next efforts.

_ _ Thank you.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago
Highly amusing

Very funny tale that, it did get a little confusing at times but that was part of the fun. Thanks very much for the entertainment...it's been a dry few days😁

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Fun story, I truly enjoyed it, though the end did seem a bit underwhelming.

likeboblikebobabout 3 years ago

IMHO this was a little hard to keep track of but was still a much better than average read, Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I couldn't have had anything to do with any of them, not once they'd betrayed me. Abby was part of his past, and he should have left her there. Time to move on. Happy to see the whole family blow up; that was fun. Good story, I enjoyed it. Thanks!

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 3 years ago
Reminds me of the story by Curious2c - Triple Trouble

Nice spin on saving the guy before marriages but back in 2007 Curious2c posted one about a man who found out too late.

https://www.literotica.com/s/triple-trouble

Very similar

Boros749Boros749about 3 years ago
No voluntary celibacy....

..while she fucks around? Nice! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
“That’s the great thing about fiction...

Is that you can start of by telling the truth and then just start making up some crazy shit from there”. This story was incredibly entertaining and fucking hilarious. I have to give you credit for taking an old premise and giving it a deeply satisfying rejuvenation. The way you came up with the revenge plot was really something. You must have a very creative mind and a hilariously warped imagination which I can completely appreciate. This is a five star winner without a doubt.

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1about 3 years ago
Ignore the naysayers

The only similarity to another story i could see was it had words and triplets. The rest was original and as funny as fuck, for which you should be proud.

Sperm roulette? What a phrase, haha.

Well done, mate.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 3 years ago

Great tale IMO until the bottom of page 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Non-erotic

This is a horrible, nasty story which is in the wrong category.

I certainly will not be reading anymory of your sad stories.

GriscomGriscomabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Vandemonium1

Your comment much appreciated. Merry Christmas.

johsunjohsunabout 3 years ago

This is a Fun read, I love it!

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

fun read, good story, some holes but who cares. made me laugh

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 3 years ago

Well done.

Yes, we've seen this idea used before.

It's a good idea for a plot and well worked here.

His past was a clever way to explain his reactions.

And shows us the skills of the writer.

I agree with comments

stating the need to stay away from such a dishonest family.

But on the other hand,

why should you say no to free easy pussy?

Top ratings from me.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
Nice job

a bit improbable, Tony woulda spent at least a night in the clink for hitting Cindy, and his punishment would not be having to break up with Abby, but that is being picky. Was a good tale and entertaining.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 3 years ago
5*

but boy was that complicated lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I Really liked this story. Is it just me or is Abby who seems to be down for anything the most committed of the 3. Which says a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
unexpected

Wow, what an unexpectedly good read

Smokepole

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 3 years ago
Over the top but entertaining

Over the top and entertaining so worth the reading time!

Nice twist(s) at the end!

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 3 years ago
Complicated A, B, Cs.

Three card monte with high stakes. Fun, even if confusing, but the closed head injury and general unhappiness at the end let out some of the whoosh for me. Fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A very well written and Intricate story!

A very well written story. If was difficult to follow – you almost needed a flow chart. But a very good and interesting ending! Thanks for sharing! 4-stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great except the skull fracture. That's too far, even for a cheating slut.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 3 years ago

Sounds like he could probably train Abby to be a much better wife than Cindy ever would have been.

I wouldn't mind seeing their relationship progress in that manner, emphasis on the training ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A very unique story

The dog collar was over the top.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
You will be one

of the great contributors to the LW section of Literotica one day soon. Great stories, including the flash ones.

grogers7grogers7about 3 years ago

LOL 5!

who's on first? I know...

Agree with Vandemonium1 -- "sperm roulette" is great slang

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What the ???

You are one funny mo fo ya know ? This is the second story I’ve read of urines and I feel like I’m in a comedy club / xxxporno this is great stuff ! Although you lost me a few times , a little backpedaling got my head right again ! Hope the rest of yours are as good !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sam has issues

The other twins' boyfriends know nothing about the swap and are good to Sam. Nonetheless, he cuckolds both of them and, with rather reckless indifference, places one in jeopardy of criminal charges. Apparently, Sam is taking out his repressed rage and need for retribution on his potential brothers in law rather than those who deserve to answer for their prior cruelty to him.

That's pretty messed up and wimpy, but keeping a collar on a submissive slut seems to be a convenient distraction from self awareness. Good luck with that, Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Okay but confusing

Too much unnecessary dialogue about scars, moles, and assorted minutae. Nice try, but it fell short of the mark. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of the best

Intelligent, witty, and flawless. Thanks for the read!

QuintiusQuintiusabout 3 years ago
Fun story but...

... it should have really ended shortly after him leaving the hospital. The end bit with Abby was kind of a sour place for him to go. He got sweet revenge and came out on top in a horrendous situation. Why get him entangled with Abby and her love/hate/crazy bitch submissive antics?

Other than that it's a great story. Very well put together burn on an entire family of sluts.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago

Pretty well done ...

2 Nits:

1) What hospital would release a white patient with insurance after an overnight stay for a SKULL FRACTURE ???

2) I get the reference to /The Scarlet Letter/, but I did not see anything that made Abby an adulteress (as opposed to a co-conspirator and kinky slut).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He needs

To go thank his brothers for making him paranoid enough to have his eyes open.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Page 1

Recorders? WTF? He doesn't need recorders. He needs to GTFO! Make a new plan Stan. Flip off the bitch Rich.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Reading again. Still funny. And yes the recorders were worth every penny.

Wildbill314Wildbill314almost 3 years ago

Someone is their own grandpa

hectarehectarealmost 3 years ago

She "only" had a fractured skull!? She was being released the next day!?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGriscom@Griscom
818 Followers
Just speaking my truth fictionally while I march to my own kazoo band. For those unhappy with the contents of any story I have submitted, full refunds are available in the lobby after the show. And please note that some of my most enjoyable writing, and some of the stuff tha...