Paranormal Coed Pt. 13: Gym Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I didn't. I wanted to talk about my friend, Britney."

"She's the one I carried back to the room?"

"Yes. Let's just say that she has certain clairvoyant abilities too. And you're the first person that she has not been able to manipulate. Do you have any idea why?"

"I'm afraid I don't. But I can tell you that I when I read her aura, I sensed two distinct individuals. One was Britney and the other was something else."

"So you already know?!"

"Know what?"

"That Britney is..."

"Possessed?"

"No! She's not possessed! Well, sort of... Maybe... I don't know. All I know is that she needs help!" Sam started crying.

Duane put his arm around her shoulder to comfort her. "There, there, pretty girl."

Sam threw her arms around him and began sobbing. "I don't know how to help her anymore and I'm afraid that I'm going to lose her! Oh Duane, you have help us, please!"

"I don't know how, but I'll certainly try."

Sam lifted her face from his shirt, "You will? You'll help us?"

"Of course I will. Any way I can."

"You promise?"

"I promise!"

Sam's tears of sadness turned to tears of joy as a smile returned to her face. "Oh thank you Duane! Thank you!"

Duane reached up and wiped the tears from her face. "If I'm going to help, you've got to stop crying, because if you don't, I'll start crying and then I won't be of any help to anybody!" Sam stifled her tears and smiled. "There's my beautiful flower!"

Sam started giggling again. "I told you to stop that! Now, let's go back to the room. Katie will want to talk to you too." As Sam went to stand up, she yelped in pain! "Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"What's wrong?"

"My chain! It's caught on the bench!" Sam's clit chain had slipped in between the slats in the bench seat and was stuck. She stretched her arm under the bench to try to free herself. "I can't reach it! Do you mind?"

"Not at all." Duane reached under the bench and tried to free the chain. "It won't come loose from this side. I think it's wedged in from the top. I'm going to have to reach between your legs, is that OK?"

"If that's what you have to do, go ahead!"

Duane reach under Sam's skirt. There was just enough room between the top of the bench and her pussy for him to grab the chain with his fingers. As he worked to free it from the bench, the top of his hand rubbed back and forth across Sam's clit and labia. Despite the delicate situation, Duane's touch was turning Sam on! She felt herself getting wet and desperately tried to avoid orgasming. But the more she tried to stop it, the stronger it seemed to get.

"Please hurry Duane, I don't know how much longer I can take it!"

Duane looked up at her and recognized the flushed face and shallow breathing. "Oh! Are you about to...?"

"Cum? Yes! I'm sorry, but I'm really sensitive!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

Sam shook her head, "No, keep rubbing me! Please!"

Duane turned his hand around and gently fingered her pussy. Sam bit her lower lip as the orgasm crested! She let out a muffled cry as a wave of pleasure flowed through her body! When her body relaxed, Duane resumed his efforts to free the ring from the bench. To his surprise it came loose almost immediately. He figured that Sam's juices had dripped down and lubricated it enough to free it from the bench.

"OK, it looks like you're finally free!"

Sam stood up and jumped with glee, "Yay! Thank you Duane!" She leaned forward and kissed him twice on the cheek.

"What was that for?"

"One was for freeing me from the bench, and the other was for the orgasm!" They stared at each other for a moment and then both burst out laughing. "I can't wait to tell my friends! They'll never believe what happened! Now then, let's get back to the room. I'm sure Katie is waiting for us."

"Lead the way beautiful flower!"

Chapter 42: A New Friend

When they returned to the room, Britney was still asleep and Katie was sitting at her desk working on her laptop. She was surprised to see Duane with Sam. "What's he doing here?"

"It's OK Katie, he might be able to help!" Katie glared at both of them with an untrusting eye. "It turns out that Duane is psychic too!"

Duane interrupted Sam. "I never said that I was psychic."

"OK, he's clairvoyant."

"And what does that mean?" asked Katie skeptically.

"He can read your aura, like a fortune teller!"

"Oh really?"

"Please, let me show you." Duane pulled a chair up next to Katie and held out his hands. "Please, I promise it won't hurt." Katie placed her hands in his. She was surprised how warm and gentle they were, like she had slipped her hands into silk gloves. Duane closed his eyes and read Katie's aura. He mumbled to himself as he discovered the different facets of her personality. When he opened his eyes, he smiled at Katie. "Ah! Miss Katherine Grant, yes?"

"That's right!" Katie answered with surprise.

"I see that you are a very competitive and serious young woman, and that you like to be in control of the situations around you. However, you've recently taken on a seemingly impossible task, one that you promised yourself to fulfill. You are now scared that you may not be able to keep that promise, and you are beating yourself up over it. This anxiety is also affecting a new romance in your life. You feel guilty about loving another when someone else you love is suffering."

Katie withdrew her hands and stared at Duane. "How did know that?"

"Like I told Sam, I find it easy to read people."

"So you can probe into people minds?"

"Oh no! It's nothing like that! I can only see what a person allows me to see. My gift is completely passive."

About that time Britney woke up. She sat up in the bed and looked over at Sam, Katie, and Duane. "Who's this!?" she said alarmingly.

Sam rushed over to her. "This is Duane. We met him at the gym. He carried you home after you passed out."

"I passed out?"

"You don't remember?"

"No." Britney went to get out of bed and realized she was naked. "Where are my clothes?"

"You took them off at the gym!"

"I did?"

"Yes, and that's when you tried to... You know... Force Duane to..."

"Oh my God! We fucked in front of everyone?"

"No you didn't! Duane was immune to your advances. You screamed at him and then passed out."

Britney looked over at Duane. She was utterly embarrassed. "I'm so sorry! I had no control over what I was doing."

"If you're willing to forget about, then so am I."

"Really?"

Duane stood up and walked over to Britney. "Absolutely! In fact, I've already forgotten. And that means we've never met." He extended his hand, and Britney extended hers. "How do you do, I'm Duane Johnson."

"And I'm Britney Davis. It's a pleasure to meet you, Duane Johnson."

"The pleasure is all mine, lovely lady!" Britney smiled and fought back a laugh.

"I know what you're thinking, and No, I'm not related to the Rock!" Duane started laughing as did everyone else in the room. When the laughter settled down, Katie suggested that Duane excuse them for a few minutes so Britney could get dressed.

"Of course! Take as long as you need. I'll wait for you outside."

Once Duane had left, Britney addressed Katie and Sam. "What's going on? What the hell happened at the gym?"

Katie and Sam explained how the symbiont had taken over her body, how it had prevented them from stopping her, and how it had no effect over Duane.

"I don't understand? It shouldn't need to feed for several days, especially after Doug and Dave!"

"Perhaps Doug and Dave didn't count as a feeding." suggested Sam.

"That makes sense. It used its energy to morph their cocks instead of feeding. So that means it's still hungry." added Katie.

"So that must be why it went after Duane. I'm sure you all saw how big he is under his shorts!" said Britney.

"But Duane has what I believe to be natural psychic abilities. And I think that's what made him immune to the symbiont's powers. He has agreed to help in any way he can." assured Sam.

"You told him about my symbiont?"

"No. He told me that he sensed two auras, yours and something else's. But he didn't know what it was."

"I don't know Sam. Can we trust this guy?" asked Britney.

"I thought the same thing, but he surprised me when he read my aura. He's legit!" said Katie.

"Well, if you both think he can help, then I have no reason to object. Besides, he's so charismatic! You can't help but like him!" The girls all swooned over Duane and his charming personality. While Britney got dressed, she asked if Sam was going to change too.

"You know, I kind of like this outfit."

"But Sam, that was just for fun. Even Katie and I don't dress like that all the time."

"Well, it's very comfortable, especially with my rings and chains. And honestly, I don't mind people seeing me like this. I like the way they look at me!"

"Britney, I think your girlfriend has turned into an exhibitionist!"

"I think you're right! What am I going to do with you Sam?"

"I don't know... Discipline me for being naughty?" Sam threw her arms around her neck and started kissing her.

"Or not naughty enough?!" They continued kissing and groping each other!

"Hey! Before you two get too hot and heavy, Duane is still waiting outside." Katie reminded them.

They stopped kissing and called Duane back into the room. Sam and Britney sat together on the bed, and Duane and Katie sat in the desk chairs.

"I want to thank you again Duane for agreeing to help Britney! No doubt you can tell that she's very important to me." Said Sam.

"And you are very important to her as well! I sense a strong passionate love between the two of you!" Sam and Britney looked at each other and kissed. "You two are beautiful together!"

"Duane, please don't get them started. Trust me, you won't be able to get them stop!" interjected Katie.

"Of course! How then might I help?"

"I was wondering if you might try reading Britney's aura. Maybe you could offer some insight into her current condition?"

"Of course! Britney, if I may?" Britney and Duane joined hands. Duane closed his eyes and concentrated on her aura. He mumbled to himself and is facial expression changed with each apparent feeling he encountered. He then suddenly and forcibly let go of Britney's hands! He clearly looked shocked.

"Duane! Are you OK? Is everything alright?" asked Sam.

"I'm fine! I'm fine!" He took a handkerchief from his pocket and blotted the sweat from his brow.

"What did you see?"

"Well, I saw two distinct auras. One was definitely Britney's, a young passionate and sensual spirit who has recently gained independence from her family to live a life she so dearly deserves. And then the other was unlike anything I've ever experienced! An entity desperate for survival, suffering alone in an alien world, scared and timid!" Duane looked at all three of the girls. "You know what this entity is?"

The girls nodded.

Katie then proceeded to tell Duane everything they knew about the symbiont. How Britney became a host, the feeding requirements, the psychic abilities, the side effects, everything. When she was done, Duane sat in his chair trying to process everything he had just heard.

After several minutes, he spoke. "You know, if I hadn't seen this symbiont's aura for myself, I'd say you were all crazy! But, as fanciful as it sounds, I believe you." The girls all let out a sigh of relief. "And dear Britney, let me just say that I can empathize with you. I know what it's like to live with such a powerful secret. Always having to hide it from others. It can be a tremendous burden."

"Duane, thank you for such comforting words! Even if there's no way for you to help me, at least I feel better knowing that someone understands me."

Meanwhile, Sam was deep in scientific thought. She was undoubtedly comparing evidence and formulating hypotheses in her mind. She had become oblivious to those around her. Suddenly she returned to her friends in the room. "Duane, I need to ask you a personal question!"

"Absolutely Sam. What is it?"

"Have you always a large penis?"

If Britney and Katie had been drinking anything, it would have shot out of their noses! "Sam! What kind of question is that?" asked Katie.

"I have a good reason to ask! Duane, do you mind answering?"

Duane was definitely caught off guard by the question. "Well, I'd have to say all my life, but I never really took notice of it until puberty. That's when it grew to its full size."

"Interesting! I have a theory that the large penises, which are the result of an interaction with a symbiont and its host, are the symbiont's only means of feeding. And I'm curious if a naturally large penis, like Duane's, is capable of satisfying its hunger or not."

"And how do you intend to prove this?"

"Duane and Britney need to have sex of course!"

Duane stood up from his chair. "Oh no! I can't do that!"

"But it could provide valuable data in helping us understand and possibly controlling the symbiont. And Britney is in need of a feeding anyway."

"Please Duane! I think it will help too. What if I have another incident like at the gym, and Sam and Katie aren't able to help?" Britney looked desperately at Duane.

"I did say that I would help in any way that I can. And I would be lying if I said I didn't want to make love to such a beautiful lady as yourself."

"So you'll do it?"

"Against my better judgment, yes I'll do it."

Sam and Britney jumped off the bed and hugged Duane. "Thank you so much!"

"So when do you want to do this?"

"Right now!" they answered in unison.

"OK... Will all of you be here?" he asked timidly.

"Oh, no! Sam and I will leave you two alone. We'll wait down in the common area." replied Katie. She and Sam collected their things and left the room.

Chapter 43: Sex and Jealousy

Once they were alone in the room, Britney started removing her clothes. "Hold on a minute girl! What are you doing?"

"I'm getting naked so you can fuck me!"

"What? No foreplay? No kissing?"

"The feeding process typically takes less than a minute. You enter me, the symbiont milks you, and 30 seconds later it's over."

"What a horrible way to experience lovemaking!"

"Well that's how it's been ever since I became a host for the symbiont."

"That's a damn shame! And I won't allow it!"

"Excuse me?"

"I've never short-changed a woman the pleasure of lovemaking, and I'm not about to now!"

Duane firmly, but gently, picked up Britney and laid her down on the bed. He then began kissing and caressing her all over her body. Britney melted from the attention. Duane gradually made his way down to her pussy, but only when he was sure that she was ready for such pleasure. He waited for Britney to spread her legs voluntarily, like a flower opening its petals.

Once invited, he licked at her opening. She felt his tongue slip into her so he could taste her. He withdrew his tongue and then dipped it back inside her over and over. She moaned with pleasure! He began licking her clit, gently flicking it with the tip of his tongue. Britney cried out and writhed against his face! He slipped a finger inside her and massaged her G-spot as he continued licking her clit. She felt the release rise up in her. She was helpless to stop it. She screamed as he made her cum! Her body spasmed, as he lapped at the juices flowing from her pussy.

Duane crawled up and laid next to Britney. He gently caressed her breasts with his fingers as she basked in her orgasm. She reached over and felt his cock under his silky gym shorts, sliding her hand up and down its entire length. It was massive! She felt it react to her touch, swelling even larger in girth and length. She wanted to free it from the confines of the shorts. She needed to see it with her own eyes.

Britney sat up and started pulling the shorts down from Duane's waist. They slid down easily until the waistband hit base of his cock. With a little extra effort, the waistband stretched and revealed the thick trunk! She marveled at the width. It was as thick as her wrist! She continued to slide the shorts down and watched in disbelief as inch after inch of black cock was revealed. The top of the shorts was nearly to his knees before the thick head began to appear. One final tug and the beast was free of the shorts! It sprang up and fell back against his stomach with an audible thud!

Britney quickly slid the shorts all the way off of Duane and returned to the colossal cock. She compared the length and found it to be longer than her forearm! She lifted it off his stomach and felt the weight. It was heavy and dense! She found that it was so thick that she could not get her hand completely around it! Britney began stroking the gigantic cock. As she pumped it, she could feel it harden in her hands. She attempted to suck on it, but found that she couldn't fit the head into her mouth. Instead, she licked the black pole like a lollypop. The stimulation caused a generous amount of pre-cum to form at the head, which she eagerly licked up!

Britney felt herself getting wetter and wetter until her pussy was dripping in anticipation! "Duane, I can't wait any longer! I need this inside me! Please!"

"As you wish my beautiful goddess!"

Britney sat at the edge of the bed, laid down on her back, and spread her legs, presenting her wet pussy to Duane. He stood in front of her and brought the head of his massive cock to her opening. He gently yet firmly pushed it in. Her labia separated and stretched to accommodate the incoming piston! Britney moaned as she felt the huge cock stretching and filling her internally. He continued to push his cock deeper and deeper into her wet hole. To Duane's surprise he met no resistance and quickly found himself balls deep in her pussy!

"Britney, I am truly impressed! I've never had the pleasure of bedding a woman who could take my entire length!"

"Well, as you know, I'm not like other women. Now that you're inside me, the symbiont should soon start milking you for your cum."

"Really? Because all I'm feeling is the heat and comfort of your love canal."

"That's strange... It usually starts milking right away. Try thrusting a little to wake it up." Duane pulled his cock out about half way and thrust it back into Britney. He did this about a dozen times.

"Anything?"

"No, just the gentle caress of your pussy!"

"Well, we can't just wait around for it to make a move. Let's keep enjoying ourselves!"

"I would like nothing more! Get ready for the ride of your life pretty lady!"

Duane was a sex machine! He began pumping his giant cock in and out of Britney's tight pussy. Every thrust delivered sparks of pleasure throughout her body. And being the gentleman that he was, he would only cum after Britney had enjoyed her own orgasm.

Duane and Britney fucked continuously for over an hour, enjoying numerous different positions! Britney lost count of how many time she came. Duane was using his ability to monitor her aura and adapted his performance to maximize her pleasure. He knew exactly what to do and when to do it. He also had extraordinary sexual stamina which allowed him to maintain a full erection, even after ejaculating! He came five times, filling Britney's pussy with his thick cum. His cum also acted as a natural lubricant, allowing his cock to continue sliding in and out of her twat with ease. He was like an engineer oiling a piston on a locomotive.

Britney finally succumbed to sexual exhaustion and begged Duane to stop. "Please! I don't think I can cum anymore!"

"You don't know how happy it makes me to hear you say that. It means that I have completely satisfied you sexually!"

"That you have Duane! That you have!"

After ejaculating one more time, Duane withdrew his cock from her pussy and observed the gap it left behind. "You'll feel loose down there for a day or two, but don't worry, it will tighten back up."