Parasound Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were standing on opposite sides of that doorway, he spent just a bit too long staring at her tits through her shirt. And deep in the back of her brain a familiar beat started to coalesce.

Sorry Lex, she thought to herself as she walked across the store. I think I'm gonna fuck your boyfriend.


Nick sat at his desk in the office, re-reading the sticky note attached to his whiteboard for the third time.

'TALK TO KATE!' was written on it with two underlines for exaggeration.

He sighed. It was a weird spot to be in. Not only was she the best friend of her girlfriend, but he heard all about the problems she's been dealing with from Lex. The girl's been dealing with a lot lately.

Still, Nick had bills he needed to pay and he could already hear his store manager's voice.

"I'm not paying you to be nice. I'm paying you to run a business."

In her soft, disarming, vaguely threatening tone. Yeah, he wasn't interested in hearing that again. And he couldn't use the excuse of the store being too busy to push it off any longer. There was a game tonight. The store would be dead as hell.

It was gonna be uncomfortable no doubt. He and Kate weren't really anything resembling friends. Their conversations started at 'how's Lex?' and ended at 'here's your work for the day.' He already felt like Kate didn't like him and he didn't think this would exactly strengthen their bond.

He looked away after feeling air from the rotating fan on his desk brush across his face. I guess I signed up for this shit.

Later tonight. A few hours before close. Nobody has to walk away from work feeling like shit and we can move on. Just please stop being late all the time, he spoke in his head trying to telepathically impart it onto his little team member.

The quiet solitude of the office was interrupted by crackling from his walkie-talkie.

"Hey Nick?"

He pressed the button on his walkie and spoke.

"This is Nick. Go ahead."

"Can you come help me in aisle 18?"

Kate's voice. Alright.

He stood up, walked out of the office, and started making his way to aisle 18. The store felt like a ghost town. They never really got horribly busy besides around the holidays, but this was something else. Nick saw maybe 2 customers as he made his way over to her.

He rounded the corner to find Kate standing in the aisle. His eyes instinctively snuck a glance at her breasts before she turned to look at him. Even under a cotton t-shirt they were really something.

"Can you help me with something, Nick?"

"Yeah sure, what's goin' on?"

"It's kind of embarrassing but uhh..."

"Don't worry it's alright. What's wrong?"

"So uhh... I kind of dropped the keys to the trash compactor in this bin here. And I keep looking but I can't find them anywhere."

In front of her was a big bin filled with stuffed animals of various sizes and shapes that sat on the bottom shelf in the aisle. Nick looked back up at her, catching her eyes for a brief moment before she pulled them away, showing at least some amount of shame in her now slightly blushing face.

She followed that up with a "sorry..."

Nick rubbed his forehead with two fingers and a thumb, letting out a sigh before deciding he was laying it on a bit thick.

"Here I can take a look. We'll find them."

He walked over to the bin, crouched down and started to rummage through the stuffed giraffes and alligators and bears. There were all kinds of places for the keys to get lost in here between the animals. If those keys went missing, not only was Kate in huge trouble but the store manager would have his head on a spike. Not good. He moved everything he could to find them and was contemplating picking them out one by one before he hear Kate speak up from behind him.

"Oh! There they are! Did you see them?"

He didn't. "No I didn't. Where did you see 'em?"

"Under that dolphin I think."

Nick moved one of the dolphins and found nothing under it. There had to be at least 5 more dolphins just in his eyesight. Forget about the whole bin.

"Okay but which dol--"

She interrupted him. "Here look out, let me back in there." She bumped him out of the way with her hip and he stepped back, feeling vaguely annoyed until he looked back at her.

Kate was searching through the bin for the keys but she didn't crouch at all. Her knees were barely bent and her torso was almost inside the bin, leaving her ass sticking up in the air. It swayed from side to side as she skimmed through the stuffed animals. She didn't always wear tight pants like that, did she?

Lex had a fat ass that Nick wouldn't trade the world for, but he did figure himself for an ass man. Which entailed appreciating any and all asses, including the tight, pear-shaped one waggling in front of him right now. He took a quick glance away to make sure no one was watching him before turning his eyes back onto her. It was tantalizing. The overwhelming urge to give her a good slap on the cheek was bubbling up, but he of course knew that wasn't an option for so many reasons. Fun thought to entertain though. He felt a stirring in his pants.

After what felt like an almost ludicrous amount of time, Kate stood upright and turned back towards him. The keys dangled between her pointer finger and thumb. It took him just a bit too long to realize that his eyes were planted firmly on her tits. Jesus they were hard to ignore. He looked up at her face just in time to catch a big smirk stretch across it.


"Okay now give me those. I'll hold onto them until you can learn to be a little more careful, yeah?"

Kate let the smirk drop off her face, replacing it with feigned embarrassment.

"Yeah... I'm really sorry about that."

She wasn't really sorry. She honestly didn't give a fuck. And she didn't even lose the keys. All it took was a little sleight of hand and distraction. Sleight of hand being slipping the keys in after Nick went through the bin and her tits and ass were the best distractions she could ask for.

"It's fine Kate. If you need any more help just give me a shout, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks."

He turned around and walked away while Kate's smirk crept back in.

He definitely got a nice view of my ass, she thought. Wonder if he has any idea he'll be up close and personal with it soon.

She needed an opportunity. She would've happily fucked him in the middle of the salesfloor but he probably wouldn't be interested in that if he had to tuck his car behind a building to fuck Lex in it.

She brainstormed. Bathroom? Janitor's closet? Behind the customer service desk?

She couldn't decide on a firm idea so she waited. Continuing her work day like usual, deciding to let fate choose. She had a strong feeling that the right time would present itself. It had to. The song in her head demanded it.


Later that night, Nick sat in the store manager's office. As good a place as any for a serious conversation.

The store was practically empty. A customer here and there but even most of the other employees left. All but two cashiers left early and only one other salesfloor associate was there besides Kate.

This was the time. 8 p.m. Two hours until close. Let's get this over with. He held the button down on his walkie-talkie.

"Hey Kate."

"This is Kate. Go ahead," she replied.

"Can you come meet me in the store manager office please?"

"On my way up now!" Kate said with an unusual amount of enthusiasm. She must've known she was in trouble, right?


Just like that, exactly the opportunity she needed. Ever since she got her 'gift' everything has come so easily to her. It was probably partially the confidence, but she was hot. Things worked out for hot girls like her. What did Lex call her again? A bad bitch. She was a bad bitch and she was going to get exactly what she wanted.

She walked up to the office, made her way through the door where Nick totally, definitely did not ogle her chest and entered the store manager's office, where he closed the door behind her. They both took seats on opposite sides of the desk.

His hands were on the table. He looked down at the printed paper in front of him before looking back up at her.

"Alright Kate. I'm not gonna beat around the bush. We'll do this fast, okay?"

We'll see about that, she thought to herself as the bass picked up in her head.

"Okay."

"Look, we talked to you a couple times about being late already. You and I both know that's a problem you're struggling with."

"Yeah..."

"And on top of that, your performance has been... you know, a little spotty and..."

She was mostly ignoring him. She got the gist and that was all she needed.

"...and well as much as I wanna keep you on the team the truth is that we need to start seeing some improvement on both of these."

I wonder what his cock looks like, she thought in her head, her thoughts vying to occupy space in her brain that was quickly being consumed by the pounding rhythm of the music.

"Kate, I know all the shit you've been goin' through. Lex told me all about it and I'm really sorry. I am. And I tried to put this off as long as possible but..."

He glanced down at the paper on the desk again and looked back up.

"...but this is your final warning. If I have to talk to you again we're gonna have to let you go."

Okay. Here we go. Kate mustered up whatever amount of fake sadness that she could. She put her head down, tried to make tears well up in her eyes, only managing to get them slightly watery before deciding it was probably for the best. Shouldn't lay it on too thick.

She picked her head back up and looked him in the eye.

"I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be a bad employee, really..." Her voice wavered a bit before she pulled it back together. Perfect.

"But you're saying if I slip up one more time I'm done?!"

"Yeah. Look I am really sorry Kate but that's just how it's gotta be."

"Isn't there anything I can do? I just don't know that I can avoid slipping up again. I've been having a tough time."

"No. I'm really sorry."

This would have made her hate him for sure if she didn't plan on getting in his pants.

"There's nothing I can do?" she said as she placed her hand on the table and looked down as she slid it forward to his. She touched the top of it and he almost immediately pulled it away. She looked back up into his eyes. Nick was stone-faced, almost annoyed with a touch of confusion.

"Kate what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"What do you mean?" she replied playfully.

"I'm your boss. And your best friend's boyfriend. What exactly do you think is gonna happen here?"

Shit. This was not going according to plan. The porno shtick she used on Jake clearly wasn't going to work here. She had to up her game.

Kate dropped the act immediately. All of the sadness, the desperation. Gone. She let her intentions do the talking.

"Okay you caught me. I was trying to do something bad."

Under the desk she slipped her foot out of her shoe.

"Keeping the job would be nice. But to be completely honest there's something else I want."

She reached her leg forward, touching his ankle with her toe. He pulled his leg back.

Aww that's so sweet. He really did want to do well by Lex. Unfortunately she wasn't gonna back down that easily.

"Kate I think you need to stop." His face was turning red. "This isn't getting you out of your final warning."

"Fuck the final warning."

She moved her foot to his other calf, toe very slowly tracing its way up his opposite leg, her sock sliding along his jeans. He didn't move this time.

"You and I both know I'm not blind. I can see you looking my tits every chance you get. I don't even have any cleavage showing or anything. You must really wanna know what's under my shirt."

"Kate, I'm Lex's boyfriend. Remember?"

Her foot reached his knee. She started tracing circles on the inside of the bottom of his thigh.

"And you're such a good and loyal boyfriend. But I am a really bad best friend. Do you know why?"

"Kate, please. You don't really want to do this."

She ignored him and slid her foot into his crotch as he subtly spread his legs. There we go, she thought. Give in.

She rested it on his growing dick.

"I am a bad best friend because I want to know what her boyfriend's cock looks like."

She started to rub his cock through his pants with her foot. He let out a slow, shaky exhale.


This is wrong. I have a girlfriend. I need to stop this.

He felt himself growing as she rubbed him between his thighs with her foot at an almost hypnotic pace.

"Can you show me what your cock looks like? It's not cheating. I won't tell Lexy."

Lex hated that nickname. It was almost like she was trying to disrespect her.

Like Lex, Nick had his fun sleeping around in the past. He was done with that. Ready to be exclusive. He loved Lex. But here? With another girl, his petite young team member rubbing his dick through his pants at work? He was struggling.

"I uhh--"

"I could feel your eyes burning a hole in my ass over in toys. I was shaking it for you, but you already knew that didn't you?"

Did he? He didn't think so but he wasn't sure. He didn't know how to respond. Just felt himself getting harder as her foot stroked him.

"I had the keys in my hands the whole time. Just wanted to present my ass to you. Did you like what you saw? I know it's not as big as Lex's."

She sped up. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back. Okay. I'm just gonna let her make me cum in my pants. No skin contact. Just this.

"I can tell how much you're enjoying this. Maybe next time you're out on a dinner date with Lex you can ask her to give you a footjob under the table just like this and you can think of me."

Fuck. This was wrong. So fucking hot and it felt so good but this needed to stop.

Nick grabbed her foot and pushed it away, leaving it to fall to the ground.

"No. No no no no. Look, Kate I'm flattered. I really am but I do love Lex. And her friendship with you is important to her." He looked down at the sheet in front of him, taking in none of it before moving his hand up to rub his eyes.

"Let's just... forget about this and I'll take the heat and pretend I didn't talk..."

He looked up at her and trailed off.

"to..."

She crossed her arms in front of herself, grabbing the bottom of her green cotton 'Mark's' shirt and lifted it over her head, revealing a lacy black bra.

Jesus. Her tits looked fucking incredible.

Without missing a beat she continued. Reaching her hands to the back of her bra, undoing the hooks out of sight and letting it drop into her lap in front of her.

The bra was barely doing anything apparently. She had the roundest, perkiest, most perfect tits he'd ever seen in his life. He could tell from across the desk how hard her nipples were. She was horny.

He broke his eyes away from her tits just in time to catch her pretty green eyes looking back at him.

"What was that you were saying?"

"Umm... I just..."

"Nevermind. Why don't you just stay right there and let me take care of you?"

She slid her chair back before getting out of it, but didn't stand up. Instead she leaned down under the open-faced desk, undoubtedly getting on all fours to crawl over to him. He couldn't see from where he was sitting but the tug on his belt and clinking of the buckle told him everything he needed to know.


Kate knelt in front of Nick under the desk and undid his belt. She fixed her ponytail before moving her hands back to his pants, undoing his button and pulling down the zipper. She grabbed his pants and underwear from the top at both sides of his hips.

He lifted his hips off the chair to let her pull them down.

Kate giggled. "Good boy."

She pulled his pants down over his knees and let them slide down as she watched his dick spring out of his lap.

The first thought in her head was about how peculiar it looked, maybe the size of Dilan's with a distinct curve to the left. The second thought she had was wondering how it would feel sliding against the walls of her pussy.

But the third thought was something special. She had a very good, very bad idea. She leaned forward and touched her tongue to the bottom of his shaft as she reached into her pocket for her phone.


Nick couldn't see her but he could feel her. Her wet tongue sliding up the underside of his cock. She reached his head and he felt her roll her tongue around it, finishing with a deliberate lick on the very tip of his dick. Lapping up whatever precum was there.

Fuck.

She stopped for a moment but before he had a chance to wonder what was happening he felt her lips wrap around his head. She swirled her tongue around it again, lubing it up before taking more of him in her mouth. She started moving her head up and then down again, taking in even more of his shaft. Before long she round a rhythm, bobbing her head up and down on his cock under the desk. Out of sight.

Jesus what would Lex say if she found out. But it felt so good. Kate gave great head. He started to hear sucking and popping sounds from under the desk as she worked his dick. Good thing this room was soundproof. He wanted so badly to reach a hand down onto her head and hear her gag on him but he didn't want to feel any more complicit than he already did. So he just sat and enjoyed the feeling.

He felt the back of her throat as she took him deep just one time before pulling her mouth completely off of him. One of her hands brushed his inner thighs as it grabbed the middle of his rolling chair and she pushed him back up against one of the cabinets behind him.

"You didn't think I got my titties out just to hide them from you, did you?"

He looked into her eyes as she now knelt in front of him. They were just a bit watery but instead of from fake crying this time it was because she choked on his cock.

"Tell me how pretty they are. How nice and perky they are."

Fuck. She was really gonna make him do this. He knew what was coming next.

"You've got beautiful tits Kate."

"Tell me how much nicer my tits are than Lex's."

Her eyes. They were penetrating him. She saw how weak he was to resist her advances. She knew she was gonna get him all along. She baited him with her body in public for anyone to see.

The worst part? It worked. She had him wrapped around her finger. He was almost completely hers.

Every remaining shred of desire he had to stay faithful to Lex kept him quiet. She struck that down with axe of words.

"Tell me how much better my tits are than your girlfriend's and I might just let you fuck them."

I'm sorry Lex. But they are.

"Your tits are so much better than Lex's."

She let out a mischievous giggle and followed it up with two familiar words.

"Good boy."

She inched forward and got right up in front of his cock. With one hand she stroked him, still slick with spit. She looked down and let out a stream of saliva from her mouth onto her chest. She looked back up in his eyes as she used her other hand to rub the spit between her tits.

"I'll let you feel just how nice they are."


She leaned forward and wrapped her big, soft breasts around his dick. She held eye contact with him as she slowly started to pump his cock to the rhythm of the song that was controlling her.

The beauty of her gift was that she didn't need any kind of stimulation of herself to cum. She just had to make boys feel good. She always wanted to be fucked but she needed cum any way she could get it and when she did she was rewarded. It was her new purpose in life and she couldn't have been happier.

Dilan asked her to do this once but she didn't care for it. It was a lot of work on her part and she got nothing out of it. This time she would. She would happily stroke Lex's boyfriend with her breasts.