Parasound Ch. 04

Story Info
Kate does some overtime at work after lunch with Lex.
11.1k words
4.84
7.7k
10

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/12/2024
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lex walked into the dining hall at Waldon. The entrance was a large atrium. Fluorescent lights lined the walls to the side, but their harsh tint was masked by the sun shining through the huge windows behind her. There were four cashiers scanning student IDs for admission. She walked forward and picked the left-most line to wait in to enter the dining room. It was the shortest one, which was perfect. The less time she had to spend looking at the giant hanging "Welcome to Mitchell Dining Hall" sign the better.

She made her way to the front of the line, had her ID scanned by one of the cashiers and walked into the dining room. It was huge. The first time she went there all the options blew her mind. An omelette bar and a stir fry line and a mix-your-own juice machine. Now though? She was sick of 'em.

She checked her phone.

K: omw

Still not here yet. She looked for a place to sit and settled on one of the booths around the perimeter of the dining room. She thought Kate would want to sit away from other people but... as of yesterday she wasn't quite sure about much of anything. Regardless, she took a seat, putting her backpack next to her in the booth.

She felt her phone vibrate as she pulled it out of her bag.

K: here! walking in now

Not thirty seconds later she saw Kate walking into the dining room. She was wearing a white, deep neck tank top. Under it was a pink low-cut sports bra. She had some cleavage showing. On her legs were some gray yoga shorts that stopped at her mid thigh and a pair of light blue running shoes. Her dark brown hair was up in a ponytail.

She found herself wondering if Kate was wearing any panties.

Lex's heart started to thump. How was she going to act like nothing was different? She knew more about her friend's body than she ever expected. And what she saw in that lab... it was like a completely different person. She knew the stereotype of reserved people being kinky in bed but like holy shit! What happened to being nervous about the rumors girlie?

Okay, she thought to herself. Breathe. Act casual. Secret sex fiend or not, that's still the same friend you've known forever. It's not like she changed overnight.

There was also the minor detail of her masturbating to the whole ordeal but that one was between her and her therapist.

Kate looked around, trying to find her friend. Lex waved her hand in the air, catching Kate's attention and she walked over.

"Hiiii!" Kate said with a smile as she walked up to the table. She was glowing.

"Hey girlie!" Lex responded, hoping that any redness on her face disappeared by now. She was usually pretty good at keeping her cool.

"Do you wanna go get some food? I'm starving."

"You just finish working out?"

"Yeah I did some yoga at home and came straight here."

"No class?" asked Lex.

"Naw, I think I'm gonna skip my afternoon class today. I have to work later and I'm just not feeling it."

"I'm sure you got the whole book memorized by now anyway," she teased. Kate was always the smart one.

"Ha ha very funny. I'll have you know I am actually doing very average in world history thank you very much!"

They both laughed. It felt good to banter with Kate again. Seemed like it had been forever.

"Anyway..." Kate said. "Come on, let's go grab something."

She put her bag down on the seat, a white canvas bag with "Save the Earth" surrounded by flowers embroidered on it. Lex stood up and the two of them left to go grab some trays.


Jake sat in the cafeteria, surrounded by Mike and a few of their other friends. Everyone was just BSing and laughing and generally having a good time. Every once in a while his mind flashed back to his sister. The look in her eyes as he slipped into her mouth or the sound of her ass slapping on his lap.

But despite that nagging thought, he was still having a good time in the present. He loved his friends. It was in this moment here that he truly started to get excited for the party tonight. It was gonna be great.


Lex took one final bite of the last slice of pizza on her plate. The crust of her first slice sat on her plate, along with the core of an apple and a nearly empty cup of yogurt.

She looked up at Kate's tray. When they first sat down, she had an enormous salad packed with veggies and a heap of grilled chicken, elegantly paired with a huge bowl of fruit salad and bran muffin.

Emphasis on had.

Her plate was nearly picked clean. She was just rummaging through the last bits of her salad, picking out the snap peas and cucumbers that were hidden in the lettuce. For the second time in under 48 hours she found herself wondering how this tiny girl could fit all of that inside her.

"Yoga and now a health nut, huh?"

She looked up away from her tray long enough to respond.

"Not really. Well I mean... maybe? I don't know I just had a really intense craving for all this stuff. I've been burning a lot of calories recently I think."

"From the yoga."

"Yeah from the yoga. It can be pretty intense sometimes if you're doing the right routines."

Like being spread eagle in the air huh girlie, thought Lex.

"Well I'm glad you found a hobby like that that you really enjoy. I heard it can be calming."

"Yeah. It all depends."

Lex would have been skeptical of the yoga at this point if she didn't see the way those legs moved around.

"Well hey!" said Kate, clearly trying to mix up the conversation. "We've talked so much about me today. What's goin' on with Lexy?"

Lex hated that nickname but for Kate she let it slide every once in a while.

"Not much really. Things are going really well with Nick. And I'm trying to do my best Kate impression, keep my nose down in the books and all that. I'm doing a much better job with my grades than high school so far."

It felt bittersweet talking to her friend like this. As if they haven't caught up in a while. It was true. They didn't chat a ton while Kate was in her loner phase, but even more than that she knew so much of her time was taken up by Nick. She wouldn't have changed that for anything, she thought. Except maybe some more time with her BFF.

"Okay wow! I'm proud of you!"

"Thank you, thank you," Lex said, followed up by an exaggerated bow and a drink out of her water bottle.

"So I'm guessing that test went well yesterday?"

Fuck! Kate was right. She totally forgot about her test after lunch yesterday. In the class she skipped because she was too busy making sure her friend didn't get murdered and the subsequent orgasms that occurred after she realized she was more than fine.

Can't tell her, she thought. Any stupid excuse I come up with for skipping would sound disingenuous after humble-bragging about my grades.

"Oh, yeah! It went great. Really great."

How long did she pause before responding? She couldn't remember.

"What was that test on anyway?"

Think, Lex THINK! What class was it again? Umm. Elective. PHILOSOPHY!

"It was about Nietzsche. Yeah, his uh philosophy. Of course."

"Oh really? I'm surprised your class is there already. Thought you'd still be in Greek philosophy this early in the year."

"Yeah it's a kinda weird syllabus," Lex responded. She was fucking this up so bad. She raised her water bottle up to her mouth to take a drink.

"That is weird. So..."

Big drink of water. Big drink. No eye contact.

"...was that before or after you watched Mitch fuck me in the lab building?"

Lex choked on her water, coughing it up on the table. It got all over, on their trays, on Lex's phone, on her shirt, even on Kate's notebook that was sitting on the table. She scrambled to grab as many napkins as she could.

"Oh my god I am so sorry! Kate I am so so so sorry!"

She continued profusely apologizing as she haphazardly tried to clean up the water. Apologizing equally for the water and for spying on her friend while she had sex. There were no two ways about it. She was panicking.

There wasn't anyone sitting particularly close to them, but people from four or five tables away were starting to give them looks.

"I am so fucking sorry. I know it was super fucked up of me and I am so sorry!"

Lex felt her friend's soft, firm hand on her bare shoulder.

"Hey."

She realized she was trying to soak up water with a fully drenched napkin. She looked around for more.

"Hey!"

A word lost in a sea of worry.

"I am so sorry you're my best friend and I didn't want to change that and I just spilled water all over the table and--"

"Lex!"

She stopped and looked in her friend's eyes. Light green. They were mesmerizing in a way she never noticed before. Kate had really beautiful eyes.

Lex took a deep breath. And then another. For someone who prided herself on keeping her cool she really dropped the ball on that one. Her heartbeat started to slow.

"I'm really sorry K."

"It's okay! Really! You don't have to be sorry." She laughed a bit and pulled her hand away.

"I know you're being nice and all but like... it's weird. Isn't it?

"It's okay! And it isn't weird. I didn't mind."

She didn't mind. A lot to unpack there. Maybe later.

"How... how did you know?"

"Well I thought I saw you at first when I was... well... you know."

Yeah. She sure did.

"But this is what cemented it for me."

Kate reached in her bag, grabbed something and put it down in a dry spot on the table in front of her.

A little container of pepper spray.

Lex touched the pocket of her bag. No pepper spray. Yeah, that was hers.

"Oh my god."

Too busy touching myself to remember the whole reason I was there. Jesus fuckin' Christ.

"Yeah I knew for sure when I saw this on the ground in the hallway."

"Did you know I was behind the door to the classroom when you walked out?"

She giggled. "No! That is so funny! I wondered where you went."

Lex let out a quick laugh before trailing off. The two sat in a small silence before her thoughts caught up to her.


Kate took a sip of her water while Lex was obviously collecting her thoughts.

"So like... what made you want to?"

I need to be fucked by as many cocks as I can get inside my pussy.

"I don't know. I was sick of the whole Kay-Hole thing and I guess I decided it was time to embrace it."

"Okay but why Mitch of all people?"

He was the easiest dick I could get. Aside from Jake's.

"I mean, I guess I have a thing for it. The whole degradation aspect of doing it with someone I don't like."

"Yeah I umm... guess I can see that."

"It was hot though, right? You can't tell me it wasn't."

Her friend blushed. "Well... yeah. Gotta be honest it was really somethin'."

She spoke again. "Embracing Kay-Hole, huh? Never thought I'd hear you say that girlie." She caught Kate's eye and gave her an intense look. "Does this mean Kate's entering her slut era?"

Yeah, you could say that.

"Yeah, you could say that." She winked.

"Just do me a favor, okay? Please be safe. He wasn't walking in there to have sex with you. You and I both know that."

"Don't worry. I had the whole thing totally under control. I mean, he did fuck me instead of fight me, you know?" She raised a hand and wiggled her fingers. "I used the magic power of my ass to make him do my bidding!"

"Oh honey, I heard the shit you said in there. He was not the one doing your bidding."

Kate pretended to whip her hair back and put a loose strand behind her ear. Learned that one from the best.

"Heat of the moment and all that, right? Don't tell me you don't talk dirty during sex."

"I do but... I mean you really went in on giving him the power fantasy there."

I fed into his desire to be a big strong tough guy that can take whatever he wants and he gave me his cum all over my face. A win-win as far as I'm concerned.

"Just having a good time, you know? I was giving him what he wanted and he gave me what I wanted."

Kate knew what was happening on the other side of that window. There were some curious little drips of something near the pepper spray canister when she picked it up in the hall. Her friend was touching herself while she watched them fuck but she was playing coy. Lex didn't want her to know. That's fine. For now.

Kate picked up the conversation again. "Is there anything else you wanted to know."

"I mean of course yeah! How did it feel? That thing was... really big. I've never seen a dick that big."

"Felt like I could barely fit it. I didn't know If I was going to. Like I was gonna be ripped apart but in a good way? If that makes sense."

If she could bend over, slide down her shorts and be pounded by that big dick in front of her friend's face right here and now she would without a second thought.

"Yeah, somehow that does make sense," said Lex, her face turning a bit red. "And then that... position. Did you fucking lose it?"

She could still feel his hands gripping her thighs. She would happily never touch the ground again if it meant getting filled by that huge cock whenever she wanted.

"Who wouldn't? You gotta admit, opinions on the guy aside, that was unbelievable."

"It really was. So tell me. Would you do it again?"

Yes.

"Yeah. I don't know when but yeah. Are you disappointed?"

"No K, I'm not disappointed. I'm happy to support slut era Kate but promise me you will please be careful. I've been there and gotten in some pretty rough situations. Even if you did get him to have sex with you, don't forget what his intention was, okay? You're lucky he caught on."

It would have been hard for him not to. When a girl asks you to punish her with your cock you don't miss that giant flashing billboard. Besides, she knew how hot she was. She knew how tight she was. She knew her pussy could get her out of almost anything when she was willing to take a pounding from anyone who wanted it bad enough. She wasn't worried.

"Okay. I promise I'll be careful." She lied.

"Good. And next time you're luring a boy to have sex with you, please shoot me a text so I know what's going on okay?"

So that you can come and watch me get fucked while you rub your clit? Yes ma'am.

"I will." Kate flashed a smile.

"Okay. Thank you."

The dining hall was starting to clear out. Lunchtime was almost over. Most of the tables of people who noticed the spilled water debacle were gone at this point.

"Hey, I gotta get going girlie. Got class after lunch."

"Yeah of course! Don't miss this one!" Kate giggled.

Lex returned a nervous laugh. "Yeah I'll go ahead and make this one today. Love you K. Maybe we can hang later?"

"Got work tonight but this weekend for sure!"

Lex grabbed her bag and started to walk away from the table.

"Wait! Your pepper spray!"

Lex stopped, turned around and walked back to grab the pepper spray off the table.

"Byeee! Oh and also say hi to Nick for me tonight!"

"I will. Bye!" She blew Lex a kiss.


Lex walked away from the table feeling great. She got to talk openly with her friend about everything. Well, almost everything. The masturbating and the maybe finding her a little hot were for a future conversation. But the cat was out of the bag otherwise and they she thought they were even better friends for it.

She walked out past the cashiers and moved towards the big glass doors at the exit. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and sent a text to Nick.

Lex: have a good day at work! <3

Lex didn't keep her phone out to wait for a response.


Kate went home and showered up. This time there was nothing but sweat to wash off and no erect visitors waiting for her to be done. Just a long, warm, pleasant shower for her to enjoy. Damn shame.

She walked into her room from the bathroom and took off her towel, exposing her warm skin to the stagnant air, letting her body breathe. She collected her clothes for work. A pair of khaki slim-fitting jeans and a green cotton t-shirt with 'Mark's' and the Mark's logo printed pocket-sized in white on the upper left corner of the shirt. The same was printed as a large logo on the back.

She grabbed a little pair of black panties and pulled them on herself, followed by a lacy black bra (the one that accentuated her tits best) and then the rest of her clothes, finishing the look with the same light blue running sneakers she wore earlier.

She made her way down the stairs and looked around at the house. No one was home.

That's too bad, she thought. Jake and I could've fucked anywhere. The couch or the kitchen. Or mom's bed.

She grabbed her keys from the hook by the door and made her way outside to her car. She turned on the engine and began her short drive to work.

A few minutes later she pulled into the Mark's parking lot. She got out of her car and started walking towards the entrance, checking the time on her phone as she did. 2:16 p.m. She was late.

Mark's was a department store that spread all across the country. Above the entrance to every store was a huge glowing white sign that spelled out the titular name, along with it's logo next to it. A very simple, stylized dart board with a very simple, stylized dart stuck in the center.

'Mark's! We hit low prices right on the mark, guaranteed!'

Vague. Corporate. Bullshit.

So lame she could vomit.

She walked in and was greeted by drab fluorescent lighting and an overwhelming amount of advertising. Doing her best to ignore it all, she made her way to the employee office to clock in.

Kate made it to the time clock, managing to miss all of her bosses before she clocked herself into work. She walked into the small room attached to the office and grabbed herself a walkie-talkie.

She stared at it for a moment, trying to decide if she should let someone know she arrived late or just pretend she forgot.

Kate never particularly liked her job. Salesfloor Associate at Mark's. Her duties ranged from putting things on shelves to cleaning shelves to being asked where the paper towels are. It was boring. When she first started she tried her best to be a good employee, but as time went on she became jaded. And after the rumors? It was game over. Once in a while she could hear someone snickering about Kay-Hole after they walked past her. Right now she would call that an opportunity but before she heard the song? It was defeating.

She decided against announcing her tardiness to the whole store, clipped the walkie-talkie to her pants and grabbed the door handle to head out to the salesfloor. As soon as she turned the handle to push the door open, she felt it yank out of her hand. In front of her on the other side of the now open door stood a familiar face.

Nick. Lex's boyfriend.

Her boss.

"Oh hey Kate. We were waitin' for ya."

Ugh.

"Yeah sorry... traffic was rough." A lie, but it probably didn't matter.

"Okay... well if you wanna head over to toys there's some merch out there ready to be stocked. Can you get started on that please?"

"Yeah of course. I'll head over there now." A small smile quickly flashed across her face, disappearing with the same speed.

She started to make her way over to the toys section.

Nick was... fine. Not like, fine fine but just... fine. Lex was head over heels for the guy. He was a few inches taller than Lex. Maybe 5'9" or so. He was 21. Just a couple years older than them, and he decided a career in retail was the better choice for himself than college. Which, like everything else about him, was totally fine. It really wracked her brain how an exciting girl like Lex ended up with a guy like that. Maybe 'fine' was exactly what she needed?

He must fuck her really good, she thought. Good for her.

Regardless of what she thought of him, he made her happy. That was what mattered so she kept her opinions to herself. There was just one tiny little problem.