Parasound Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does Lex ever do this for you?"

"Do... do we have to talk about that?"

Kate stopped and leaned back, leaving Nick's cock falling forward into the air.

"That depends on if you wanna cum or not."

A bluff, obviously. She was going to make him cum. But she also wanted to make it fun.

"Okay, okay. I'll go along with it. Just please keep going."

Besides... even if he didn't want to admit it? He was still getting off on cheating on her.

I'll get him to admit it before the night is over, Kate thought to herself as she spit on her hand to re-lubricate his cock.

She wrapped her tits back around him and started pumping again. He let out a moan.

"So go on."

"Yeah... she lets me do this sometimes." His voice was breathy. "But the way your tits wrap all the way around... she could never."

She continued pumping his cock, the head poking up as she stroked down.

"Tell me more about what I do better than her."

"The way you suck cock." She sped up as he continued. "I wanted to push your head down on me and hear you gag."

Oh fuck yeah. Now we're getting somewhere.

"Yeah? I hope you do next time baby."

She could tell she really threw him for a loop with the 'next time' and 'baby.' He closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

"No. Look at me."

He looked back down and she pumped even faster. Following the beat of the song. It was picking up steam.

"Tell me..." she said, breathlessly as she put more and more work into milking him with her tits.

"Tell me how badly you want to fuck my tight little pussy."

She was starting to feel an orgasm coming on.


"I want that tight pussy so fucking bad!" he moaned out and he meant it. He couldn't resist any more. He was getting ready to cum. He could feel it fighting to escape.

Her green eyes egged him on as she pumped his cock with her tits.

"Yeah?" she said with an exhale.

"Yeah!" he growled.

All at once she stopped, but kept her glistening tits wrapped tightly around him.

"Fuck my big titties the way you wanna fuck my pussy."

He didn't need to be told twice. He started thrusting his hips, watching the tip of his cock poke out of the top of her tits with each thrust. He looked at her hard nipples and the devious smile on her face. She looked down and stuck her tongue out, licking his head as it peaked out. She giggled.


"Kate I'm so fucking close!"

They were on the brink. She squeezed him with her breasts until he was ready to spray his cum all over her. The beat was hammering in her head, ready to receive it. Begging for it.

But Kate wasn't done yet.

She fully stopped. Moved her hands away from her tits, stood up and looked down at Nick.

"...where are you going?"

"Don't worry. We're not done tonight."

She walked over to the desk and grabbed some tissues to wipe the spit and precum off of her breasts. She then walked back around to the other side of the desk and started to put on her bra and green Mark's shirt.

Kate glanced back at him when her shirt was on again. Nick was still recovering from what just happened apparently and didn't have any words. She looked back down under the desk put her sneaker back on.

"Come and find me later. And don't get cold feet or grow a conscience or anything like that," she said as she grabbed her phone and opened the photos app.

She turned her phone to him. It was a picture of her. Licking his cock under the table with her shirt and bra on the floor in the background.

"Do you think Lex would recognize that dick? Cause I think she would."

His jaw dropped.

"Kate--"

"Don't worry! I won't send this to her."

She paused.

"As long as you give me your cum before we clock out." She beamed that devious smile at him again. "So should I just go grab something to stock from the back?"

He sat dumbfounded in his chair, pants still down.

"I'll start with that and you can let me know if I need to do something else. Thanks boss."

She walked out of the store manager's office and began her trek to the stockroom.


Fuckin' hell Nick. What did you get yourself into?

She wouldn't send it. Would she? She valued her friendship with Lex, right? Maybe not. Considering what she just did to her boyfriend.

The logic on that one didn't look so good on him. Ugh.

"As long as you give me your cum before we clock out."

Didn't sound like he had a choice. Besides, there was no denying it now. He wanted to.

He heard a sound come out of his walkie-talkie. The volume was turned down low. Really hope no one was looking for me, he thought.

He stood out of the chair to clean himself up.


Some time later, Kate found herself in the back corner of the stockroom. She was finishing back-stocking some items, not moving particularly fast since she figured her job security skyrocketed in the past few hours.

"Hey Kate," crackled out of her walkie-talkie.

A slow, steady beat had been swimming through her head since the incident with Nick. Lying in wait. Ready to pounce.

"This is Kate. Go ahead," she responded as she held the talk button.

"Where can I find you?"

He's being so professional. Couldn't let anyone else on the walkies know he was just fucking my tits I guess.

"I'm in the stockroom."

No response.

She checked her phone. 9:07 p.m. Under an hour before close. He was cutting it close.

Kate was a little bit surprised at the time when the song inside her head let her stop with Nick was so close. She half expected it to fully take over. Force her back to her knees to finish the job, take his cum. Stopping was a gamble. There was no guarantee, no matter how confident she was that he wouldn't be able to resist her.

But somewhere deep in her brain her subconscious communed with it. Reassured it. And the song agreed. Let her play with her food before she consumed it. She wanted more. She wanted it all. She wanted to drive them mad with lust. And she would.


Nick paced around the store. He couldn't think straight. Why didn't she just let him cum so that he could do his job without worrying about popping boners everywhere he went?

And the picture. Was she insane? Or just trying to make him and Lex break up? Fuck man.

"I'm in the stockroom."

Okay she's there. Probably alone. Bill was the only other salesfloor associate left in the store.

He checked his phone. 9:08 p.m. Bill leaves at 9:30 but he had shit he had to do before close. If he was going to do this it had to be now.

He tucked his now hardening dick as best he could before making his way to the back.


Kate heard the doors open across the room as she continued to work 'diligently' on the pallet of boxes next to her that needed to be stocked on the stockroom shelves. She opted not to turn around and look.

Footsteps echoed in the distance, closing in on her position. He wouldn't have known exactly where she was but the corner that she was in happened to be the most secluded spot in the back. Funny how that works out, she thought to herself amusingly.

The footsteps got closer and closer before stopping not far from her. She finally decided to turn and look at him. She locked eyes with Nick, maintaining a short silence before anything happened. She managed a glance at his pants before meeting his eyes again. He was rock hard.

He picked up his walkie-talkie and pressed the button.

"Hey Bill."

"Bill here, go ahead."

Their eyes stayed locked on each other.

"Can you help out on the registers until you have to leave please?"

"Sure thing boss."

He put his walkie-talkie down on top of a box.


There were maybe six feet between them. Six feet from the biggest mistake he was likely to ever make.

Nick stepped forward. He couldn't wait anymore. He walked up to her, pressing her body against the pallet of boxes next to her. He grabbed one of her thighs with his hand and hoisted her leg into the air before placing his lips against her neck.

"Mmmm~" she let out, finishing it with a light, lustful giggle.


All at one the music in her head dropped from a meandering melody into a cacophony of bass kicks and synths. This was it. She had her fun. Now she had a job to do or the song would do it for her.

Kate hadn't been kissed in any way since she accepted the song into her brain. This was nice. Probably her third favorite place she'd like to feel someone's lips. Her own mouth didn't crack the top 5 but she could see a situation where she would happily kiss Nick on the mouth. A plot was already brewing in her head, but that was for later. Right now she had cum to take.


Nick moved his lips away from her soft, slender neck and lifted her up onto the pallet of boxes.

"Yeah that's right. Good boy."

He laid her back and lifted her legs together into the air in front of him. She had long legs for how short she was.

His hand reached around and found the button on her pants, undoing it before moving to unzip her zipper. He grabbed her pants from both sides and pulled them out from under her and then up her legs. Before doing the same with her underwear, he stopped to appreciate the peach-shaped ass she taunted him with on the salesfloor. The front of her black panties disappearing between her legs.

"You like what you see?"

"Yeah." He squeezed one of her ass cheeks. "I'm about to like it a lot more."

He slid his hands up the soft skin of her hips to the waistband of her panties. He grabbed them, catching the sight of Kate taking her wavy dark brown hair out of its ponytail. She let it splay across the boxes as he slipped her panties out around her butt and up her legs, up to her pants. She had a little green gem sticking out of her ass. A butt plug. The bottom of her panties stuck to her pussy as he slid them away. He grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and spread her pink lips. She was dripping. Wet this whole time, just waiting for him to come and fuck her.

"Take out your cock," she commanded as she laid with her bare pussy in front of him. He obeyed. Nick undid his belt and slid down his pants. His hard cock hung in the air. Waiting.

Waiting? For what?

He could feel the heat emanating from her wet cunt on his cock. In all but words her body was begging to take him. But... he found himself frozen. Waiting. Under her spell. Her hypnotic light green eyes and wiggling ass and perky tits. He was at her mercy.

"Put your cock inside me Nick. Fuck your little misbehaving employee."

He pressed his head to her pussy lips.

"That's it. Yeah~"

Nick slipped his cock inside her.

They both moaned together. Kate's moan echoed across the stockroom.


Kate felt him bottom out inside her pussy. She felt powerful. When she told him to bark he barked. When she told him to sit he sat. When she told him to fuck? He fucked. The song controlled her and she controlled him.

"Now pound me like you pounded my fucking tits."

He started to fuck her. Hard and fast. She sat back on the pallet like a queen, her royal subject doing her bidding. The song painted a picture of sex with sound as his balls slapped her ass. His thrusts pressed him up against the butt plug in her ass, forcing it slightly deeper like a primer for being double-penetrated. She already loved it.

"Keep fucking me just like that," she growled. "Yeahyeahyeahyeah~"


Nick pounded her just like she asked. He grabbed one of her still clothed ankles right above her shoe and pushed her leg forward. Her other leg, still bound by her pants and underwear, followed it. He changed the angle of his cock and rammed into her, forcing himself even deeper.

She yelled out a loud "Fuck!" that bounced around the walls of the stockroom.

She was loving it.

"You like this tight little pussy?" she managed out of her mouth as she was getting her cheeks clapped.

"God yeah," he groaned out.

"I bet you fuck Lex just like this, huh?"

He couldn't lie to himself. Hearing her talk about Lex while they fucked was turning him on.

"Yeah I fuckin' do."

"Yeahhh I bet you do. That fat ass in front of you taking your cock..." He started to fuck her harder, the slaps of his hips against her ass growing louder.

"Spank my tight ass like I know you spank hers."

He pulled his cock out of her and got a nice view of her now red pussy in heat before swiftly slapping her ass cheek.

She let out a light whimper before finishing with a giggle.

"Now keep fucking me."

He rubbed her lips with his head before sliding back inside.

"Tell--aaah~"

He pressed his cock into her, hitting the just the right spot deep inside her cunt to cut her off as she tried to speak. He watched her lean her head back and close her eyes just as they started to roll up. Her hands balled into fists as if trying to grasp at sheets that weren't there.

She put her arm behind her head to rest it on and opened her eyes, grabbing his with her own.

"Tell... tell me..." She caught her breath in between words. "Tell me how much tighter my pussy is than her's. Tell me how much better this pussy is than your girlfriend's."

"You're so much fucking tighter than her."

"That's fucking right. Feel it gripping your fucking cock as you pound me."

It might have been true or might not. But in that moment he was sure they both believed it.


Yeah he was really fucking good at this. She was getting the best dick of her life. So far anyway.

She could feel an orgasm starting to rise up inside her as the song reached its familiar frantic climax. It fed dopamine straight to her, getting ready to reward her for a job well done. There was no more playing around. She would have his cum however she wanted it.


He was so fucking close. She felt so wet. So warm. So fucking tight.

He knew that he was going to cum when she told him. Right now his cock belonged to her.

He closed his eyes in ecstasy as he pumped himself inside her.

"Open your eyes. Look at me."

He met her eyes. Her piercing light green eyes. The eyes of a succubus about to steal his soul. He wrapped one arm around her naked thighs and fucked her as hard as he could.

"Do it. Cum for me. Cum inside my tight fucking pussy. Don't waste a drop of that fucking cum and pump it inside my tight little hole."

He obeyed. He buried himself balls deep inside his girlfriend's best friend and filled her up, pumping his cum as deep inside of her as he possibly could. Somewhere far away in his mind he wondered if she was on the pill but his lust and her demands killed that thought where it stood.


Kate basked in the red and blue lights that swirled around the lofty stockroom. The world moved in slow motion. She felt every contraction of his cock as he dumped rope after rope of his seed deep inside her cunt, each spurt sending an orgasm's worth of pleasure rippling across her body.

He didn't even know that she was on birth control. He was ready to fuck a baby into her if she told him to.

Of course he was. She was a goddess with a perfect pussy. Anyone would be on their hands and knees begging for a piece of this ass. If they didn't already take it for themselves.


Nick pulled out of Kate. He watched some of his cum leak out of her, touching the green gem topper of her plug. He would question the morality of his actions later. Right now he just wanted the appreciate the pussy he just filled. It was bright red. She came with him. He fucked her good. Always did.

After giving her ass one more squeeze he collapsed down to the floor, turning his back against the boxes on the pallet. Her legs hung out next to his head awkwardly, ass still still bare with her pants and underwear just above her knees.

They both sat there in silence except for their labored breathing. Where did they go from here? He checked his phone. 9:37 p.m.

Kate stirred. She re-positioned herself somehow before dropping back down to the ground on her feet. She placed herself slightly in front of him and to the right, facing away. She bent over to grab her pants and panties, making sure to give him a good up-close view of the creampie he just gave her. She pulled them up and stood back upright.

"I'm gonna get going a little early tonight if that's okay with you."

He took a few more breaths before responding.

"Yeah... sure."

She started to walk away before Nick spoke up again.

"Should umm... should we be worried?"

She stopped and turned to look at him on the floor, dick still out.

"Worried about...? Oh!" She let out an innocent little giggle. "No, we don't have to worry about that. You didn't seem very worried a couple minutes ago."

She smiled, blushing ever so slightly.

He had no response. She turned back around and started walking away again, this time being sure to sway her hips.

Jesus, she just fucking radiated sex appeal. Even now. This was the timid little girl Lex told him about?

Lex...

"Don't go growing a conscience on me now!" she said as she pulled her phone out of her pocket and waved it in the air. "We're gonna have a lot of fun together."

She rounded the corner, but poked her head around it again to look at him one more time.

"And tell Lexy I love her!" Her head disappeared back around the corner. Off to cross the salesfloor with her bosses' cum leaking out of her.

Fucking psycho.

Damn shame she made up for it with some really good pussy.


Mike walked aimlessly around his house as a hip hop song bumped in the background.

Where the fuck did he say it was again?

He walked back out to the living room to see his friends. Drinking and playing Fifa.

Mike knew a guy that could get them beer. Usually a fact that he was proud of but Jake was pretty fucked up right now.

"Jake I can't find your phone. Where did you say it was?"

"B-bathroom."

"Dude I checked the bathroom."

"Not down here... upstairs."

"Tell me that next time!"

He went upstairs and into the bathroom. Sure enough there it was. Sitting on the sink.

Unlocked.

No timed lock? Rookie move Jakey-boy.

He started snooping. Listening for anyone else that might come up the stairs. He opened Jake's texts. Not much interesting there. Opened his notes. Some goofy shit for sure but nothing good.

He opened up Jake's photos. Staring him in the face was a picture of his crazy hot sister. And not just any kind of picture. Her tits were out and she was sucking a dick.

Woah. Jake's a freak for having this on his phone.

Not my sister though, he thought. He sent himself a copy and deleted the text on Jake's phone. He looked at the picture again when it delivered to his. Someone's hand was on the back of her head, probably whoever's dick she was sucking. On the wrist of that hand was a distinct looking grey watch. Where had he seen that before?

Oh well. Better get back downstairs before someone suspects anything. He locked Jake's phone and walked back downstairs.

"Here Jake, catch!"

He tossed the phone expecting it to comically bounce around when he dropped it. To his surprise, after bouncing off one of his hands, the other one actually caught it.

His other hand. With a distinct grey watch on its wrist.

Holy shit.

Somewhere in the noises of the room he vaguely heard something about walking Jake home, but he didn't process it at first.

Ho-ly shit. Keep it cool keep it cool.

"Yeah... we gotta get this guy to sleep. Jeff can you walk him home?"


Kate laid in her bed. She wore only a soft, pink spaghetti strap tank. Wouldn't be wearing panties to sleep of course.

She picked up her phone and looked at the message again.

V: III

She owed something to V for her gift, for experiencing more pleasure in the last few days than she ever did before. Maybe whatever she was doing was enough. It felt right to watch that number grow.