All Comments on 'Parasound Ch. 05'

by kopaf12686

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Jake and Katie have another "hot" Nooner in the after his erotic storytelling about leading up to the room encounter. Including het mysterious dream para song dream.

Erstwhile, Katie gets a" blackmail" text about her previous text of jake & Kaite whom all know. of course (Although Mike was completely wasting his time with time with blackmail scheme, but it's journey not the destination that matters. While the forceful fucking was a hot 7/10 on the hotness scale.

Considering that Mike is in way over his head (the perverted (blackmailing twerp), but our vixen Katie will let him think he's control for now about who's controlling whom in this blackmail endeavor as Mike wants more of Katie after dropping with her cum splattered face and attire.

Next time, Katie asks for a song Lex (but gets a no answer yet)

While Katie plans a threesome with Lex, Nick, herself next time?

or our cumslut's Katie 's next encounter with the 2 of her brother's friends will organically happen in the next few chapters, my best speculations guess? Considering they don't know they have chance with her yet or are unaware of the new empowered Katie intentions,,HAHA ) , rather blackmailing mike stunt (exceptionally done scene, and more to come for Parasound of Katie adventures.

Continue on

Cheers!

AshCardiffAshCardiff10 months ago

Good episode; I don’t care for Mike much, but am anticipating what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Okay, V definitely needs to update the song to prioritize personal safety over cum. It's only a matter of time until one of these girls gets picked up by gangsters or a drug cartel cause they couldn't keep it in their pants...

KalanekKalanek9 months ago

Christ this series has me gripped like K's pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous