Parasound Ch. 08

Story Info
Lex’s life changes forever.
11.6k words
4.93
7.3k
10

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/12/2024
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate hovered her finger over the play button on her phone.

One. Her brother. Jake. Naïve. Shockingly innocent, despite the taboo desires he harbored. It didn't take much. He hardly needed any convincing to let his cum loose inside his big sister Katie's pussy.

She couldn't bring herself to press it. She didn't know how it all worked and the thought of missing her chance was devastating.

Two. The asshole, Mitch. Cocky. Strong. She had to put some work in here, but most of the work was done before she heard the song. Her body was hypnotic. She used it to her advantage and was rewarded with a hard fuck and a cum-splattered face.

Kate laid in her bed. Looking. Thinking. Reminiscing. It was all here. In front of her. The fruits of her labor. She was naked.

Three. The boyfriend. Nick. Well-intentioned but weak. Lustful. It wasn't completely his fault that he couldn't resist, but he wasn't innocent. He had a girlfriend. All the same, he could barely hesitate to paint her best friend's insides white.

The late-morning light shined through her sheer curtains. She had to turn the brightness up on her phone to appreciate the sight on her phone screen. The hand that wasn't holding her phone lazily trailed down her body to her clit.

Four. The blackmailer. Mike. Two-faced, a false sense of confidence. Was it false if she fed into it? She decided that is was. Mike liked the game. Liked being on top when he knew he had no right to be. It was Kate that was really on top though, bouncing herself up and down on him until her face was dripping with his semen. One could be forgiven for thinking she had a particular taste for facials and creampies, but it really just so happened the boys around her did.

Kate touched herself, thinking about how the day might go. Lex had once known the joys of surrendering herself to pleasure, or at least Kate liked to think she did. She had sex with multiple partners, though maybe not in the way Kate did now. She could fix that.

Five. The nameless. Mitch's brown-haired friend. The easiest one of all. Kate had found her way there absentmindedly. All of the work done for her. Her job of being a fuckable hole was handled gracefully. She just needed to lay on her stomach or back and take it. And she did take it. Even having had him cum deep inside her, she couldn't remember a single detail about him beyond his hair color and the size of his cock.

Lex was led astray. All it took was one polite guy to put her on the path of good and proper. He was a great lay, that she could admit. But the fact that she knew that at all proved just how much her boyfriend adhered to those same principles. He would never say it out loud, but he knew exactly how much easier it was to surrender to one's desires. How much better it was.

Besides, it wasn't like she was going to leave him hanging. She had a plan for him that fit neatly into the one for Lex. They were all going to win out in the end. Their own little world would be better this way. Kate circled her clit with her middle finger. Her breathing picked up as she looked at the play button on her phone.

There was a sixth. Blonde Hair. But he felt inconsequential to the little milestone she and Lex would be celebrating today. He was a promise. He was the knowledge that this didn't end after five. It felt right for him to cap off their little fuck session. The old Kate was gone. One by one they had cemented the new Kate into being by emptying themselves inside her. Mitch, the past. Brown Hair, the present. Blonde Hair, the future.

And the song. The thing that allowed it all to happen. Kate slipped a finger inside herself as she filled her head with lust. She could wax poetic about how she wanted her friend to feel good. To feel like she did, but above it all was the song pulling the strings.

She was being controlled but she didn't care. She would play a song for Lex because her own song commanded it and she loved to take its orders and carry them out. "K" by Parasound could paint it beautifully as she herself did now or it could tell her that Lex simply needed to be a stupid little whore just like her and she would carry out her duty with the same smile.

That was what she was after all, wasn't she? A dumb slut, ready to take any cock. Family, friend, enemy, it was all the same to her. It was nothing to be ashamed of, unless of course the song wanted her to be. Even then, it was always in the name of pleasure. Sometimes the shame was the best part, wasn't it? Kate started to fuck herself with her finger, hand slapping against her pussy as she kept her eyes on her phone.

The door opened downstairs but she didn't bother stirring from her trance. After all, the opening door was a calculated part of the plan. She just continued fucking herself into a stupor with her hand.


Mike walked in the door and stopped on the rug just inside before looking down at his shoes. He should have begun taking them off by now, but his nerves had the better of him right then. He'd fucked Kate before, but this time was a completely different beast. He never expected Jake to know, but thanks to Kate he knew that was a reality. It was still hard to believe that Jake wouldn't be furious.

Every time he started doubting the words Kate had texted him last night, Mike thought about the way she flipped her mood like a light switch the night they fucked in his car. She was clearly some kind of master manipulator psycho bitch. Precisely the kind of girl he imagined could walk all over Jake. Nah, she was telling the truth somehow. Jake was gonna be cool with it.

Whatever the hell 'it' was. All he knew was that Kate said not to send the pic out. Said that she would make it worth his while. It's hard not to trust the girl who gave you road head to make it 'worth your while.'

It was either this line of thinking or just the memory of their last rendezvous that made Mike finally lean down and start taking off his shoes. If nothing else he was confident he'd be getting off today. He better be, he thought to himself. He didn't cut class for nothing.


Jake sat on the edge of his bed, looking at his phone. He was definitely looking at it but that was about it. He wasn't taking in anything he saw. Just kept replaying it in his head.

Last night when Kate told him that she fucked Mike, he was too loud. Blurted out "You did WHAT?!" without thinking of the possible consequences. Kate had hidden herself under the bed just before their mom walked in and he was able to cover himself in time, hiding his erection that had no intention of going away.

He remembered the look in his sister's eyes as she told him that she was masturbating under the bed. It was true, they both liked it. The risk. The excitement. Maybe that was why they did it at all.

The thing that he was really hung up on was what came next. Kate insinuating that he found their mom hot. That he would fuck her too if he had the chance. He denied it at first of course. But something gently coerced it out of him.

"C'mon J. If you can't tell the sister you're fucking, who can you tell?"

She was right. And he admitted it. She could probably get him to admit to murder at this point.

"Cum for me, little brother. Cum in my mouth and pretend it's her's."

Fuck. What kind of life was he living?

He heard the door open. 11:47, a few minutes late.

They talked about Mike after that. He agreed to trust her and that he wouldn't fight with him. It wasn't like he was going to argue with the girl who swallowed 3 of his loads in the last week. Less than a week.

Less than a week.

Five times. They went from... well, nothing to fucking five times in one week. His sister changed. But would he really want it any other way? Was it right? Did he care if it was right?

He heard footsteps stomping their way up the stairs. He wondered what she told him. This was gonna be awkward, he thought. How long would it be until she called them? Was this all for a threesome? That didn't really sound like a way to make anything up to him. Jake wasn't particularly enthused to see his 'friend's' dick.

The handle turned and Mike slipped through the door.

"Hey," he said nonchalantly as he set his backpack down.

"Hey? Really?"

"Uhh, yeah. Hey."

"That's all you have to say?"

"Yeah. What else do you want me to say? She told us to behave, didn't she? Unless she had a lot less faith in me than she did you, which in that case, yikes on the judgement end cause you just wanna go for the throat right now, don't you?"

"Oh shut the fuck up. All you do is talk. You fucked my sister! You're not gonna apologize or anything?"

"Apologize? Dude, you fucked your own sister. If anyone should be apologizing, it's you. To the world. For being a weirdo."

"Me? I'm the weirdo?"

"Yeah. You're the weirdo."

"Okay then what exactly did you come here expecting to do?"

He knew he tripped Mike up. He always seemed to have a comeback for everything. When he didn't, it was game over. Mike paused for a moment before conceding.

"Whatever man, let's forget about it. We're both here for the same thing, right?"

He couldn't argue with that. The bottom line was that his sister had something for both of them. What exactly that was he wasn't sure, but he trusted her that it would be worth any friction he was feeing now.


Jake didn't know. She didn't tell him. If he knew the real reason they fucked he would have lost his shit.

That was good. Mike knew her intentions for sure now. This was all just for a good time.

Did Jake know how much of a slut his sister really was? Did he know that she wanted to be taken advantage of? Did he know that, without being asked, she pointed her blackmailer's cock at her face just because she wanted to be covered in his cum?

He wasn't sure what Kate had planned. Why she brought them together. But he still had the upper hand. Kate still had to do what he wanted.

She was Kay-Hole. It was all true. He was going to show her true colors to her brother and have a good fuckin' time doing it.


A notification interrupted Kate's masturbation, impeding her view of the music player.

Lex: here!

It was noon. 12 p.m. on the dot. A courteous girl. Kate withdrew her finger from herself, sucking it clean with her mouth before she started to get up. She walked across the room and grabbed the thin pink robe that hung off of the top corner of her slightly cracked closet door, throwing it around her body before walking out of her bedroom door.

She snuck a glance as she walked past Jake's door, knowing exactly who was behind it. She walked quietly, but not too quiet. Loud enough to be heard.

She made her way down the steps and her heart began to race. This was it. It was hard to contain her excitement, but easy enough that she still conducted herself with a casual grace. She felt the soft, silky fabric dance across her skin. It was sensitive, every motion felt like a playful tease.

Kate was good. She was such a good girl. She did everything the song asked her to do and more. And today she would fulfill its biggest request yet.

Lex wouldn't leave this house until she was just. Like. Her.

It was going to be beautiful. It was going to be intense. It was going to be perfect.

Kate reached the bottom of the stairs. The song was playing now, but it was unlike anything she'd heard before. The rhythm was subtle. The harmony was soothing. It coerced. It nudged. It stayed ever-present. It moved her limbs like a puppet to exactly where she wanted them to be. It was magical. It was glorious. It was freedom. It was blissful control.

The song twisted the handle and opened the door.


The door opened and Lex's face immediately turned bright red.

Kate stood in the doorway wearing a thin pink robe. Her bare legs disappeared into the bottom of it. It wasn't very long.

"Heyyy," Kate said, a big smile beginning to find its way across her little face.

"Hey," Lex responded when she found the nerve to pick her jaw up off the ground. She thought she would get used to seeing her friend as a lover. It hadn't happened yet.

"You comin' in?"

"Uhh... yeah!"

She stepped into the door and looked down at her feet to kick off her shoes, catching a glimpse of Kate's white toenails. After taking one shoe off and kicking it to the side, she noticed that they met an unfamiliar pair in the spot she always used to put her shoes. They looked new.

"Is someone else here?"

"Nope. Just you and me."

"Did Jake get a new pair of shoes?" They didn't quite look like his style, but a lot can change in a handful of months.

"I don't know, maybe?" Kate grabbed her hand. "Let's go upstairs. I have a lot to tell you."

It wasn't until now that Lex realized how softly her friend was talking. She responded in the same tone without really thinking about it.

"Are you sure no one else is here?"

"I promise. That would be kinda fucked up, wouldn't it? I wouldn't do that to you."

"Okay." She set aside her anxieties as best she could. She didn't want to ruin what Kate was obviously very much looking forward to as she began leading her up the stairs.

Lex stole one last glance at the door. The shoe rack on the other side of the door was full. Jake's old worn-out shoes were there. Why weren't his new shoes there instead? He was an 18-year-old boy, why didn't he get rid of the old ones and put the new ones there? She'd never seen their family put any of their shoes there.

Kate stopped halfway up the steps and turned around. Lex was two steps behind her. This was a new view of her friend, above her like this.

"Don't worry about the shoes," Kate said. Her voice ever so slightly fainter than before. She leaned her head down, holding a hand out to gently caress her face. Lex read her loud and clear, needing no further hints to stand ever so slightly on her toes in her light blue socks and plant a long, slow kiss on her lips.

They parted. Kate's face showing just a hint of blushing before she turned around and led them to the top, Kate treading across hardwood stairs and floor as silent as a mouse.

They walked inside her room and Kate closed the door behind her. This was loud enough that it set Lex at ease somehow, as if proving she was willing to make a sound.

She heard a noise behind her. Fabric landing on the ground. When she turned around she would find Kate naked. It was starting to feel like most of their time spent together was in the nude.

Lex didn't turn around immediately. There was a reality she had to face, and it was going to take courage to face it. Her feelings couldn't be clouded with a post-orgasm glow.

"K," she said without turning. "I wanna talk about all this. And maybe set some boundaries. Just so you and I and Nick are all clear."

She felt her friend's arms wrap around her stomach, her bare chest pressing against her back.

"Okay," Kate said in her ear. It gave her chills.

"I umm..." One of the hands wrapped around her began to rise, sliding under her loose tank top and cupping one of her breasts from underneath.

"I really like this and everything. Like a lot." Kate's hands moved to the bottom of both sides of her shirt and started to lift it. Lex lifted her arms without thinking, letting it slide all the way off to leave her bare-chested as well. She looked down at herself. Her nipples were hard.

"I just... think we need to stop doing this without Nick around." Kate kissed her upper back below her neck, sending more shivers down her spine.

"...after today."

She hadn't intended on adding that bit, but she was already starting to get wet. Kate knew, somehow. She could smell it. One of her hands slipped down under her shorts and panties.

"Then we better make this one count." Again in the ear. More shivers. What was one more time? It wasn't like Nick had asked her. He had been okay with all of it from the beginning. She could just sense it in him somewhere. He wanted to be a part of it with her.

Lex felt her friend's finger reach her clit. She began to lightly toy with it as they stood in her room. Lex imagined the sight of her friend's white fingernail disappearing between her lips.

Just once more and never again without Nick. She wanted to do right by him. Just this one last time.

Kate turned her around and pushed her onto the bed again, only this time she followed immediately, tragically not stopping to eat her out on the way. Lex didn't wait. She took off her socks and shorts and panties as fast as she could. She wanted to present her bald pussy to her friend as soon as possible. Kate crawled next to her and, without hesitation, slipped a finger into her cunt.

"Fuck that feels so good Kate."

"Mmmhm I know it does Lexy."

Kate got up to her knees, never letting her finger pull fully out. Her heartbeat picked up.

She leaned forward, planting a long kiss on her lips as her finger pumped. Lex heard a noise from the bedside table, like something small sliding a short distance. She tried to turn and look, but Kate responded with an even deeper kiss. Her tongue playfully flirting between her lips.

The finger fucking her made it hard to think straight. Kate leaned up and Lex looked over at the nightstand. Her Airpod case was sitting on it, open and empty. She couldn't understand why.

"Are you gonna tell me about last night?"

"There will be plenty of time for that later, sweetie."

Kate held an airpod in front of her face, looking at it with one eye closed before she lowered it and gently put it into Lex's ear with the precision of a surgeon. Lex felt Kate withdraw her finger from her pussy. She threw a leg over her, straddling her as she sucked the finger clean that was just inside her. It made Lex shiver.

Kate put her other hand behind her body, slipping another finger inside her with little resistance. Lex happily accepted it.

Her newly clean hand held up another airpod. She didn't look at this one, just kept her eyes locked on Lex's face. Her eyes. Those beautiful, hypnotic light green eyes.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Lex asked with a healthy dose of perversion and a hint of confusion as her friend rhythmically plunged her finger knuckle-deep into her cunt.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good..."

The next few moments were a blur. It could have been minutes or only a second. Lex looked into her friend's eyes as she spoke. She saw a hint of something. Something she couldn't quite grasp. She was only really noticing it now, but it had been there all along. She must've brushed it off subconsciously dozens of times.

The shoes.

Kate's sudden change in behavior. She was taking back her life, right?

The shoes.

Kate placed the other earbud gently into her ear.

The shoes.

She was so quiet on the stairs.

"Do you always cum when your partner does or just with me?"

The shoes.

Kate's finger pumped faster and faster.

The shoes.

The shoes.

The shoes.

She asked the wrong question. If they were Jake's shoes, why were both pairs here?

That was crazy, right? He could have more than two, right? Couldn't he?

Kate's finger was overwhelming inside her.

Why was she so quiet?

Kate looked at her and Lex looked back. Kate. Katie. Little K. She smiled. It wasn't her smile.

Lex's heart began to race. It had nothing to do with the finger inside her.

Kate wasn't there. Not behind those eyes. Someone else was. Something else was. And it had her pinned to the bed, right where it wanted her.

"...forever."