Parasound Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't know how he ended up in this situation. He didn't know why they didn't find this to be wrong. He didn't care. All he wanted to do was wrap his dick in his sister's warm, wet, inviting pussy. He wanted them to watch as he did.


Any pretense of finding their arrangement wrong was out the window for Mike at this point. He wanted to watch it happen, the anticipation made him harder than he'd ever felt in his life. The girl with the fat ass in front of him could wait.

He was about to watch Jake fuck his sister. God damn.


They were actually going to do it. They way they prepared so casually proved that they had done this before. Lex couldn't believe it. She should probably be repulsed. Incest was wrong but watching it all unfold in slow motion like this was... well... it was making her so fucking wet.

The beat kicked and blared, but it didn't urge her to avert her eyes. It almost seemed as if it were showing her something. Maybe about its power or a glimpse into her own future. She should have been scared. Was she going to start fucking her family members?

The music changed again, twisted.

She hoped so.

Cum was what she needed. She needed cum. She needed cum so that she could be just like Kate. She wanted it so badly.

The moment held just a bit longer. In her periphery she saw Mike shift from both knees to one knee and one foot. Jake glanced at him and then Lex one last time, as if to make sure everyone was watching.

And then...

All at once the tension in the room eased as Jake slowly, confidently pressed his cock into his sister's pussy.

Kate's eyes were pleading. Her mouth hung open as she inhaled a sharp, quiet breath as her brother found his way deep inside her, no condom.

She remembered wondering about Kate's birth control when they had their threesome with Nick. She must have been on the pill or something to take her own brother raw like that.

Jake began to fuck her. The deep, booming bass changed again in her ears, as if to warn her of what was about to happen. When she finally turned back to look at Mike, his hands had already begun to move to the back of her head. He lifted her forward and shoved his cock to the back of her throat.


Jake fucked his sister slow at first, looking deep into her light-green eyes, feeling every inch of her cunt. To his right, Mike had grabbed Lex's head and started fucking her mouth. The guck guck gucks were what caused him to break his focus on his sister as he turned to look at the two next to them. He watched Mike's balls slap casually against Lex's chin as she took her mouthfucking until something caught his eye now that her hair was pulled back.

An earbud in her ear.

Before he had time to think about it, Kate turned his face back toward her own with a soft touch as he thrusted inside her.

"Are you gonna let him get away with that?"

"What?" Jake responded, not following what she meant.

"Are gonna let him fuck me like that in front of you and get away with it?"

He didn't know how to respond. She must've realized this because the next thing her felt was her legs dropping to his sides, her hands pulling his head down and bringing his ear to her mouth.

"You better tear this little pussy up," she whispered, directly into his soul.


Lex was too busy having her throat violated to hear what the siblings were saying next to her. She could hardly believe she was letting this little dork fuck her face but it made her wet all the same and the song responded positively in her earbuds. She could hardly imagine stopping him.

Mike was making sure she remembered the taste of her friend's pussy, again and again with each repeated thrust. His cock was covered in her wetness and it was as good as the last time she ate her out.

He pulled her head off and leaned her face up towards him.

"You like how this dick tastes?"

The word no fluttered through her mind so briefly it was hardly noticeable but she responded as she should.

"Yeah~"

Next to them, Jake was flipping over his sister. She laid prone on the bed and he straddled her, spreading her ass cheeks enough to properly penetrate her again. He began to thrust hard and fast, clapping her ass cheeks with each motion. One of his hands was firmly on her back, holding her down against the bed.

It was sensory overload. Music pounding, slapping in her eardrums as Mike pulled her head back in. To say that she didn't like him was saying too much. She had very little opinion of him whatsoever. To her, he was another face in the crown stealing glances at her ass that she had become so accustomed to. But right now, she needed to be here, feeling the head of his cock prodding the back of her throat, each fuck back inside accompanied by a bass kick.

Saliva was filling her mouth. She tried not to choke, but not too hard. She could feel his cock twitch with every noise that she made. All while Kate took her own brother's cock right beside them

"Yeahhh~ pound your sister's little fucking hole right in front of them just like that!"


Mike pulled Lex off of his cock and made her look at him again. She had tears streaming down her face but her pretty blue eyes said 'yes please sir may I have some more.' He was happy to oblige, but only on his own terms.

He took a quick glance over to his side where Jake was fucking his sister stupid. He felt himself twitch and in response Lex grabbed his dick and started stroking rhythmically. Jerking him off as he watched the taboo act being performed less than two feet away.

The way she took him with no regrets...

They really were freaks, he thought. But what was hotter than that?

"Mmmmm yeahhhh~" Kate let out a long moan, voice shaking every time Jake's bodyweight pressed her into the bed.

Mike couldn't take it any more. He needed pussy again. He looked back at Lex.

"Get on all fours. I wanna see that fat fuckin' ass."

She went to move. He stopped her.

"Say it."

She looked confused at first. But in an instant, her expression changed as if someone had just made her understand.

"Yes, sir."


Lex laid back and flipped over to her stomach before moving to her knees, pointing her ass in the air but leaving her upper body against the bed. She knew her ass looked best like this, the most fuckable. Nick had told her so. But Nick had never made her say 'yes, sir' before and Nick didn't even know that she was saying 'yes, sir' to someone else after choking on their cock and then pointing her ass at them to get railed. It didn't matter though, because she needed to be fucked to the beat of the song and Jake and Mike were the closest, easiest cocks she could find. She was going to make them cum. Mike, at least, she was certain about but Jake... she would figure it out.

Mike began to rub her pussy with his fingers, admiring how wet she was and how ready she was for him. He couldn't resist long, but he was holding out, joining her as she basked in the anticipation, the moment leading to their lustful union. She heard him spit onto her, aiming for her pussy but hitting her asshole instead. It wasn't a problem, it ran down to right where it needed to be as he slicked her even more.

The music did it again. Held its cards close, waiting to start up again when it was ready. Lex became even more aware of the sounds around her. The sounds of Kate's wet cunt taking all of her brother's cock. Jake's growling moans. The heavy breathing of Mike as he played with his present. Her own heartbeat, heavy and fast as it prepared itself.

His head touched her lips. And stopped.

She didn't need to be nudged this time by the music. She just said what was inside, aching to be let loose.

"Please fuck me. Please fuck my wet pussy."

He did. He slipped inside easily, the second cock to fuck her in the last few minutes as well as the second new cock to enter her since going steady with Nick. He wasn't gentle. He fucked her how he wanted. As deep as he wanted. As fast as he wanted. He pleased himself. He stuffed her face in the pillow with his strokes. He wrapped his hands around her hips. In that moment, as she was taken, she thought of Kate in the labs.

"This is your pussy and you'll fuck it however you want."

That was what she said. And now, here, in this moment with the violent melody laying siege to her mind, she realized that was what she wanted all along. She wanted this. Her pussy didn't belong to her right now. It didn't belong to Nick. It belonged to Mike. He would fuck it however he pleased and she would take it like a good little whore. Face down, ass up. Pounded for sport as these two boys fucked to assert their dominance over the girls and each other.

Mike pulled her head out of the pillow by her hair.

Slap slap slap slap slap!

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck me yeah~"

Each fuck into her pussy set forth a new wave of sounds and notes. She let herself loose. She opened her body and her soul.


Mike watched Lex's ass ripple as he pulled her hair and fucked her cunt. She was loving it. He was too. The view was perfect. She knew how to accentuate her assets.

To his left, Kate slowly turned her head towards them as she was getting railed by her brother.

"She has a boyfriend, you know." Her voice continued shaking.

Lex reacted subtly, but Mike couldn't pin it down. Maybe a subtle tensing and relaxing of her neck. Maybe a slight waiver in her breath or a moan. Maybe her pussy gripped him just a little bit tighter.

"Oh yeah?"

The thought was exciting. He didn't care if she was lying just to get him off. He knew all about her penchant for lying and manipulating. Why wouldn't she do the same to make him cum?

"Well he's not-mmm fucking you right now though, is he?"

Her pussy felt even better. She started to bounce into his thrusts, slamming herself back against him.


"Who's dick's inside you right now?"

Lex could barely think. She was cock drunk, the tension on her hair pulling out any thoughts that weren't blocked out by the song.

He let her head go and she let it hang right above the pillow. He pressed in as deep as he could and leaned over her back to whisper in her ear. She felt him hesitate, noticing the earbud in her right ear.

He pulled it out. A wave washed over her brain. A wave of the old Lex, still hanging onto her mind for dear life. Half of her felt real fear. Half of her saw what Kate had become and what she might become soon if she didn't fight back.

"Who's inside you right now?"

He whispered so quietly that she could barely hear him over Kate's latest outburst.

"Fuck your big sister's pussy, yeah~"

This was wrong. Everything that was happening was wrong. Lex opened her mouth to tell Mike to go fuck himself.

"You are. You're the one fucking my pussy." It came out exasperated and dripping with lust.

She giggled. It felt disgusting. The song was too strong. Her right hand grabbed for the earbud. She fought against it as hard as she could. As her hand inserted it back into her ear, she felt an unwanted smile stretch across her face.

"You're fucking me so much better than he does."

She got a hard smack on the ass for being such a good girl. Mike began to fuck her again, relentlessly, the bed rocking from the four of them instead of just Kate and her brother. Only this time, it felt different. Different because Lex was getting ready to cum. And not only that. Mike was going to cum. She knew it was true. Not the way she used to know Nick was going to cum. No subtle cues, no change in breathing. No, those might have been there but that wasn't why she knew. She knew because, as the booming bass fucked her mind, she and Mike would cum together. It was no conscious choice. It was just the truth.

Mike was approaching the edge. Lex's eyes rolled into the back of her head, her eyelids fluttered. The bed rocked. Mike pulled her hair again, her head off the pillow. His balls slapped against her clit.

He was so close. The music was deafening, nonsensical. Her mind only seemed to say one thing.

"Fuck!" he growled through his teeth.

Slap slap slap slap!

Slap!

It was a small window of time between his last thrust and the first pump of cum, but it felt like an eternity.

Mike started saying something in that split second before he came. Said the same thing her mind did, over and over and over again.

"Take that fucking cum!"

And she did. She saw the red and blue again. Swirling, spinning. Mike let it loose, pumping it all inside her. Nick was absent from her brain as he filled her pussy up with his seed. The song did the same to her brain. It fucked it's own seed into her psyche. Changing her forever. Making her better. A cum-siphoning succubus? A stupid, dirty whore? Whatever she needed to be. It was all the same. This was her now. The thing that lived inside Kate's body would live inside her own.

She couldn't be happier.


Mike pulled out of Lex and watched his cum trickle down her pussy lips and legs. Next to him, the siblings were still going at it. Kate had moved to mimic Lex's position, giving her brother the same view of her own ass that Lex had given to him.

He leaned back and caught his breath, admiring his work. He made Lex cum at the same time that he himself did.

He wondered if she really did have a boyfriend, but didn't feel guilty. Fucking other guys was on her conscience, not his.


Jake fucked his sister's tight, wet pussy until he came close to cumming.

Next to him, Lex was rolling over after having her back blown out by his best friend.

"J..." Kate said, exasperated, looking worn out herself from all the dick she herself was getting.

"Yeah?" His own voice was weak. He needed to cum.

"Cum on her. I need you to cum on Lexy, okay?"

He didn't understand, but looked at Lex. Her eyes said yes. She didn't have enough breath to vocalize.

Jake pulled out and moved over to Lex after Mike backed up. His heart was pounding. He couldn't decide what he wanted to do. She had the same 'fuck-me' eyes he was so used to seeing on Katie by now that he knew what she wanted, but Mike just filled her up and he wasn't interested in thinking about that.

He got close to her head instead. On his knees he used the top of her head to point his face at his cock as he stroked. She looked up to his eyes and then back down as she opened her mouth. That pushed him over the edge. He didn't have time to point it at her mouth, just sprayed ropes of his cum across her face, painting the nose and cheeks and chin of the girl that his best friend just creampied. As the cum touched her face she began to shake subtly and let out a whimpering moan.

He recognized this from his sister too. She was cumming.

Jake leaned back onto his legs and, for a moment, the three of them watched her cum. She tensed before finally relaxing her head back onto the pillow, eyes closed, exhausted.


Lex laid still on the bed as it shifted subtly with the movements of her fellow sex partners on the bed. The red and blue lights finally disappeared and she was left on the bed without their warm glow. Used, pussy filled, face covered with semen. She thought about what Nick would say, but no longer in a guilty way. It turned her on, thinking about how much of a slut she had been. How much she enjoyed both of the cocks she just had inside her.

The music was still playing lightly in the earbuds. Kate said something out loud, but Lex wasn't able to comprehend what it was. The bed started to move more and she heard a few dull thumps on the ground. Kate was ushering them out of the room. Lex used her finger to wipe the cum off of her face. Her mouth seemed like the best place to get rid of it.

When the door finally closed, her friend leaned onto her and took off the earbuds. The light music didn't stop. It was coming from her mind now. The song implanted itself in her brain. She wasn't surprised. She was even happy. The events of the last few hours felt good. So good. And she had a feeling that it was going to happen again and again.

Kate whispered into her ear.

"Do you feel it?"

"...yeah," she responded quietly.

"It's inside you now." Kate's hand drifted lazily down Lex's body and started to massage her clit. "It is you now. How does that make you feel?"

She sucked in a quiet breath as Kate played with her.

"So good."

"Yeah?" "Yeah."

"Did you feel it fuck your brain? Did you take it like a good girl?"

"Mmm-yeah."

"You've been such a good girl."

"I am a good girl."

"I had no one to help me. But I'm gonna help you, Lexy."

She didn't understand yet it seemed to make sense. She knew she had to fuck. That much was clear. The rest wasn't.

She continued as her finger rubbed her clit. "But today, lets just enjoy it."

"Okay..."

Kate pulled her hand away and grabbed her phone


Jake pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge and handed it to Mike. He opened one for himself and some of the condensation dripped down his chest to his underwear when he went to take a swig.

Mike let out a comical "ahh" before looking back at Jake.

"You still mad at me?"

"I don't know," he said without looking back at Mike.

"C'mon man, your sister just wants to fuck. Who cares if it's both of us? And that Lex girl too apparently."

Jake still felt some twinge of jealousy. He and his sister didn't have anything beyond the normal sibling love, but it was still strange to see or even think about her fucking someone else. But Mike was right. She had no commitment to him. As long as he still got to have sex with her did he even care?

Besides, their earlier bout felt like it unlocked something in him. The challenge. Trying to prove to the others and himself that he could fuck his sister better than anyone else. It turned him on.

"I'm not mad," he decided out loud as soon as he said it. "But don't go fuckin' blabbing about it to everyone at school."

"Oh please! Have some faith in me Jakey-boy! I can keep a secret. Plus, I'm not taking any chances. I don't think she'd let me hit if I went around telling everyone she fucks her brother." Mike paused and did what Jake could only describe as thinking about his next words for the first time ever.

"That shit's tight, isn't it? I'd hate to miss a single chance, ya know?."

Mike studied his face.

"Yeah. It's tight."

Jake's phone vibrated on the counter.


The rest of the day went exactly as Kate had planned. They spent it fucking like rabbits. The boys were young, virile. They bounced back for second, third, fourth rounds.

First, they came back up to her room, already hard from reading her texts. They sat on the bed and she and Lex took turns swallowing both of their cocks. Mike was more forceful, giving them less time to breathe whereas Jake had a softer touch, which only made Kate want to take him even more.

It ended with Kate and Lex holding their heads together as Mike and Jake gave them both facials, their cum intermixing on their faces.

After resting and ordering food (which Kate took from the delivery man in only her panties) the boys followed her into the dining room, letting her put down the bag on the table before bending her over a chair and fucking her from both ends. When Lex walked back over from the bathroom, Mike grabbed her and did the same thing. Jake joined him and got to cum in her pussy this time. Mike took the opportunity cum in her mouth. She swallowed it.

By the time Kate and Jake's parents were home, Mike and Lex had left. Their day of fun was over. Lex and Mike, on the other hand, had one last hurrah. She texted Kate all about how they stopped at a gas station on the way back to their houses and fucked in the bathroom. Lex had walked back out to her car with cumstains on the collar of her shirt.