Parasound Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The word cut like a knife. Her eyes shot wide open. She tried to shift but Kate's body was strong. Surprisingly strong. She couldn't move her hips. There was only one more thing she could do.

Lex was going to scream. She was going to thrash and claw, anything to get free. But she was stopped. A wave of blasting music assaulted her ears.

In an instant, all of her thoughts and worries were drowned out by a pulsing beat.


Kate got off of her friend, kneeled naked beside her and watched. She only experienced this, she didn't get to see it. Lex's eyes rolled back and her hand slipped down to her cunt as she started to fuck herself with it. She wasn't being coy. She wasn't being anything other than a thing enjoying its own body. She started to moan quietly.

It was close. Lex saw her at the end there. Saw her for what she really was. A fuck puppet for anyone to impart their desires onto, including the song. She realized that Kate was either gone or locked up tight in a forgotten corner of her mind. If her realization happened a minute too early the whole thing could have gone down in flames, but Lex was receiving her gift now. She wondered what it sounded like.

Lex didn't float above the bed, despite Kate's silent insistence the she did herself. Lex was merciless on herself, giving her body no time to breathe between the obvious orgasms she was having over and over again. She arched her back. Kate spread her knees apart, slipping the finger she just finished fucking Lex with into her own pussy. She was dripping. Watching Lex transform before her eyes. It felt so good to touch herself as she hovered over her prey's body, watching her writhe in pleasure.

Kate would be here. She had no one. V never showed her face. Or his face. She wasn't sure anymore of their gender, having only talked through text. Kate had to find her five on her own. She wouldn't let that happen to Lex. She loved her friend. She would help her along her journey. She had a network of cocks begging for another taste of her own cunt. What would they do when she offered them a fresh pussy?

An invisible string brought Kate's finger up to her mouth. She tasted as sweet as always.


Red. Blue.

Red. Blue.

The colors flooded her vision.

Fear. Distress.

Why? What was there to be afraid of? What was wrong? She felt these emotions so strongly before. Why?

Red. Blue. Twisting. Converging. Co-mingling.

It felt good. So good. Her body wasn't touching the bed anymore. Kate floated up with her. Watching. Masturbating. It was so hot.

The beat in her ears drained her of meaningful thought. It probably wasn't necessary. The onslaught of orgasms chipping away at her psyche did that well enough on its own.

She didn't know what was happening. Just felt a dull pang of fear that held onto her mind for dear life as the much more appealing beat pounded and slammed and reverberated in her brain, bringing pleasure along with it again and again and again. All while the lights from nowhere spun and danced around the room.

Red. Blue. Red. Blue.

Red.

Blue.

Red.

Lex's body slammed back to the bed, Kate along with her. Her eyes were shut. The sensations stopped, but the music in her ears? It continued without missing a beat. She first took mental note of her body. Moving her painted fingers and toes as she lay nearly dormant on the bed.

Next, she began to take physical note of her features. Her hands explored her body. Her small but perky breasts punctuated with hard nipples. The curves from her chest to her hips. Her hands wanted desperately to feel the shape of her perfect ass, but the bed was in the way and she wasn't ready get up just yet. She was still recovering.

Recovering? From what? What happened?

Lex felt utterly, pleasantly ravaged. Her hand brushed the bald skin above her pussy. It felt warm. It was red, she could tell without looking.

"Lex."

She nearly flinched from the sound. The music was still so loud in her ears. How did she hear that? The music...

A desire was burning inside her that she didn't acknowledge until now. Was Nick close? No, he was at work.

"Lex."

A calm voice. Soothing. Patient. Caring. But also commanding, knowing, firm.

Kate.

Lex opened her eyes and saw Kate kneeling next to her.

"How do you feel?"

She had to think about it. She shut her eyes tight and opened them up again. The earbuds were still in her ears.

"I.. I feel good. I think."

"What else do you feel, sweetie?"

A pang of fear struck her and disappeared as soon as it came, like a motorcycle zipping by too fast to even see.

"Where's Nick?" Why did she ask? He was at work. The warmth in her face wasn't going away.

"He's at work." She brushed a strand of hair off of her face. "What else do you feel?"

What else? What was it? She knew, but she had a hard time saying it out loud or even thinking it.

"I... uh..." Her hand was still on her lower body. Her fingers began to flirt with her pussy lips.

"I feel... really horny." The music seemed to respond to this, changing its pattern. It was the right thing to say.

"Yeah," Kate said. "I did too. Still do."

Lex was starting to put some pieces together.

"This happened to you too."

"Yeah. I call it my gift. I wanted to give it to you too."

She paused. It was hard to think about much of anything with the music overwhelming her senses.

"Is Kate still in there? The one I grew up with?" This must have been hard for her to answer as she responded with a pause of her own before speaking again.

"Her personality is still here. Her feelings. Her past. Anything left of her is for its entertainment. My entertainment." It was Kate's mouth. Kate's lips and tongue moving. But when Lex listened hard enough, it wasn't her at all. "Kate will never fully control this body again. And she loves it."

The pang of fear was back again, but the song fought it off.

"Am I still in here? Lex?"

"Yeah," Kate responded with complete certainty.

"But I'm going to fix that." A smile, an earnest smile

Lex knew she was supposed to be worried. She wasn't. The only word that came to mind was 'good.'

"Kate."

"Yeah?"

"I need to get fucked."

"I know, sweetie."


Kate was being such a good girl. Surrendering everything, even her own voice to the song. It surprised her to talk about herself as if she was gone. After all, she was right here. Next to Lex. But she would gladly give up her body to it, just as she would gladly give it up to anyone else who wanted it.

Lex was ready. She was open. Ready to accept. She asked for Nick, but that wasn't an option. Probably wouldn't have worked anyway. Nick was observant. In her current state, he would have known something was wrong. She needed to be fully indoctrinated before that hurdle was crossed.

But that's why Kate was here. To help her. To guide her.

She picked up her phone and sent a text.


Jake's phone buzzed twice. Mike's did the same across the room. The two of them read the texts and looked up at each other. Jake looked back down and read it again.

Kate: both of you come in now

Kate: naked

They looked up again and caught eyes before looking away. Awkward. Too awkward. Jake didn't think he could do it until a final text came through.

Kate: we're ready

We.

That was enough to push Jake over the edge. Mike was already undressing before Jake had a chance to start.


Lex got up onto her elbows. She looked over at the mirror that she just now realized Kate had positioned perfectly for her to look at herself from the bed.

Somewhere along the way she must have forgotten how hot she was. Her tits were nothing to scoff at. They might have been small but they were perky and cute. She looked at her hard nipples. She started to feel more wet just thinking about how horny she already was.

Kate was making... something happen from her phone. Lex didn't really understand or care what it was. As the music thumped in her ears, all she could think was this: she was going to get fucked. She didn't know how or why or who but she didn't care.

Nick.

A fleeting thought. Just one word, gone as soon as it came. Another motorcycle rushing past.

The door opened and two boys walked in.

Jake. Kate's little brother. And another one she didn't recognize.

"Holy shit," the unfamiliar boy said. Jake said nothing.

They were here. Of course they were here. Kate organized this all for her.

They were also naked. Whatever Kate told them before they walked in already had them half-excited. Walking through the door to see two naked girls (sluts) waiting for them did the rest. They were both fully erect.

Was she a slut? She supposed she might have considered herself one at one time. She thought of Kate in science lab. Begging Mitch to fuck her pussy. Taking a slap on the ass on all fours on the dirty floor and eagerly awaiting a cumshot to the face. Would that be her soon? Was that her now?

They walked over to the end of the bed. Mike had already begun stroking himself. It made her mouth water. She looked over at Kate. Her legs were already apart facing them, fingers spreading her pussy open. Lex looked at her own legs. Together and flat on the bed. The song changed, seemed to tell her that wouldn't do. She agreed, pulling her knees up before spreading her own legs apart. Her right foot touched Kate's left. With one hand, she mimicked her friend, spreading her waxed cunt open.

They sat there, exchanging glances with the two boys. Offering their holes up for whoever wanted a first go at them. Mike moved first onto the bed towards Kate. It made sense. It wasn't like she was going to fuck her brother.


Mike knelt in front of Kate, stroking himself. Her light-green eyes were all but audibly begging him to fuck her.

Jake was taking his sweet time. Mike almost went for the new pussy. He knew her. Lex. Mostly for the immaculate ass he fantasized about when he walked behind her in the hallway at East C.

The girls were positioned to be fucked on their backs. That was part of the reason why he chose Kate first. An ass like Lex's deserved to be hit doggystyle.

The other reason was the bigger one. He was stuck on his thought from earlier. It wasn't every day you got to fuck a girl in front of her brother.

He was gonna make her squeal. He was gonna show Jake how to fuck her right. He pressed her legs forward and down against her naked body.


Jake made his way onto the bed. As he shuffled up to Lex, he caught a glimpse of Mike and his sister at his side. It still didn't make sense to him that they'd fucked before. That reality was going to be impossible to deny soon.

He turned back and looked at Lex. Her soft blue eyes were locked onto his face. Her own face was flush, blushing

"Hi Lex."

She giggled softly. "Hey Jakey."

It was an absurd exchange when she was spread open under him and his hard dick was inches away from her.

The thing with his sister had come on hard and fast. One week he saw her as a woman for the first time. Two weeks later they were fucking. Lex was a different story. She was one of the first girls he ever had a crush on. He always found her unbelievably sexy.

And now because of events he couldn't even begin to guess, here she was. In front of him. Her bare pussy a stark contrast to the hair he remembered on his sister's pussy when they first had sex.

"I need you to fuck me Jakey. Can you do that? Can you fuck me?"

To his left, Mike and his sister both moaned. He looked over in just time to watch his friend press the rest of his dick inside her. Mike began to move his hips and just like that they were fucking. Kate caught Jake's eyes as she took his cock.

"I need you to fuck her good okay, J?" Her voice wavered with each of Mike's thrusts. His sister moaned lightly and closed her eyes after a particularly deep thrust. A wave of jealousy struck him, so he looked back at Lex. She was still enthralled with the sight, mouth hanging slightly open. After a few more seconds, she looked back at him. He saw a range of complex emotions flash across her eyes that he couldn't quite catch, but the one she settled on was clear as day.

Her hands wrapped around the backs of her thighs and she spread herself further apart, inviting him into the warmth between her legs.


As Lex lay bare and spread before Kate's little brother, a few of things flashed by her mind. More motorcycles zipping by.

Fear. Nick.

She had a boyfriend. Not 10 minutes ago she told Kate that they couldn't mess around alone anymore. But right now she was naked on her back, spreading herself for another dick. For Kate's brother. She shouldn't.

The song grew louder in her ears. The beat was an entrancing mix of electronic sounds. Comforting and demanding.

She grabbed her legs and spread them further apart, inviting Jake between them. Nick was irrelevant right now. She needed a dick pounding her to the music.

Nick was for later. She needed this. Now.

She hoped her eyes pleaded as the same way she was pleading inside. Nothing was going to stop this. The gears were turning. Everything was falling into place exactly as it should have been.

Jake rubbed the head of his cock up and down her lips. Teasing her as the bed was already rocking from the display of lust taking place beside them.

"Give it to me Jake. Please." It was a whimper. She was begging.

Jake pressed inside her. The first new cock she'd taken since going exclusive with Nick. It felt good. Too good. She never remembered penetration feeling this good. He slowly slipped in until his balls brushed the skin under her pussy. Did Jake know she had a boyfriend? The song changed again. Slower. Deeper. Droning. Jake pulled back until his head was nearly out before fucking back inside slowly again. The music from her earbuds conformed to his slow thrust, a beat pounded as he bottomed out inside her.

This was right. This was good. This was what she needed. Jake pressed inside her again and she moaned.


Kate was just beginning to fully enjoy the steady rhythm Mike was settling into when they both heard Lex moan. Kate looked over at them with pride. She was taking it so well. She looked back at Mike, towering over her with his cock still half inside her. He was enjoying the show too, but not enough.

He turned back and gave her a look that would have felt at home on her own face. Smug, challenging, lustful. He must've taken Lex's moans as a threat to his own manliness. He leaned ever so slightly forward. Before she even had a chance to guess what he might do, he wrapped a hand around her throat, squeezing at the sides before letting himself loose on her pussy. He fucked her mercilessly, slaps filling the room as he stretched her cunt over and over again without a hint of reprieve.

Kate bit her lip, the sound of an 'f' teetering on it as she held her voice back as long as she could.

"Fuck! Yeah, fuck it just like that! Pound me!"

It came out strained as Mike had her neck pinned to the pillow with his hand.


Mike turned to Jake and Lex, speaking with belabored breath as he fucked into Kate.

"That's how you treat your sister right," he said, catching a few breaths before he finished. "Isn't that right, Kay-Hole?"

"Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah!"

Kate was fucking loving it. Jake was getting a nice personal lesson on fucking his sister, Mike thought to himself as she moaned and pleaded on his cock.

"Tightest fuckin' pussy around," he growled. She responded with another moan.


Lex reached down with her right hand and started to play with her clit as Jake slowly used her. Her right foot fell slightly, brushing against Mike as he pounded out her friend next to her. The music in her ears somehow seemed to react with jealousy. She needed that same treatment. She turned to look at Jake, who very clearly was experiencing a similar kind of jealousy looking at them. Maybe even a bit of anger at the name calling that Kate herself was very clearly enjoying.

Jake turned his face back to Lex. They didn't need words. She nodded slowly. Jake wrapped his hand around her throat and began to pound into her, his pelvis slapping against her ass and thighs. She didn't hold back. She moaned, her voice demanding to be heard as the song demanded that she be fucked just like this. Hard, fast. It molded itself around not only the sounds of Jake hammering into her wet pussy, but also the slaps of Mike's cock into her friend's pussy too.

They laid there together, next to each other. Hands wrapped around each of their throats as the boys fucked their cunts like animals enjoying their prizes, the bed shaking uncontrollably. Anyone downstairs would have thought an earthquake hit, but it was just two sluts getting exactly what they wanted.

All while the music responded to every inch of Jake's cock.

Was this the gift? Is this what Kate was planning on giving to her all along?


Mike finished with three deep, hard thrusts before pulling out and leaning back. He loosened his grip and released her throat and she reflexively drew in a deep breath, despite his lack of pressure on her actual windpipe. He grabbed her ankles, pulled them together in front of his head and then leaned her legs off of the bed to the side, twisting her lower torso as Jake continued fucking Lex's pussy next to him.

A nice ass, he thought to himself. He gave it a swift slap, eliciting a moan and giggle from Kate. It was nice, but not nice enough. He decided it was time.

Mike tapped Jake on the shoulder.

"Swap me."

He watched Jake press in deep on last time before releasing Lex's throat, leaving her to suck in a breath of air herself.


"Swap me."

She felt Jake pull his cock out, leaving her with an empty, almost frustrating feeling before she started to fully process what was happening.

Swap me.

Jake backed up and began moving to the other side of the bed behind Mike, who was shuffling over to her. Lex looked into Mike's eyes briefly while the music continued its rhythmic beat. The two of them broke eye contact together to watch what was about to happen beside them.

Kate twisted her hips forward again, lifting her legs onto her brother's shoulders, white nails pointing back at her as Jake readjusted himself.

Holy shit, Lex thought. Are they gonna...


Kate's ankles sat on her brother's shoulders. The head of his dick slipped against her lower thighs as he repositioned himself into a better angle. It was good that he was taking his time to get it just right. Kate was hyper-aware of the audience they had. She turned her head towards them as Jake manhandled her naked body, looking first at Mike and then Lex.

"What?" she said with a light giggle. "Haven't you ever seen a brother fuck his sister bef-mmmm~"

She couldn't hold back a moan as Jake rubbed himself up and down her lips, teasing her. She looked at his face, his eyes locked onto the spot where his cock was teasing her.


When she first told him that she fucked Mike, his chest felt like it was going to explode. When she told him that she told Mike about them he thought his heartbeat would never slow down. Even when he walked into the room naked with Mike, his brain still half-expecting to double team Katie, his heart skipped a beat seeing Lex laying there. One more person knowing their dark secret.

But right now, all of that was gone. Mike and Lex weren't just watching in disbelief. He could feel their thoughts as he probed at his sister's cunt. They wanted to watch. It excited them. Their anticipation was palpable. They wanted him to penetrate his big sister almost as much as he did.