Parasound Ch. 09

Story Info
Kate gets a surprise. Lex surrenders herself.
10.3k words
4.71
3.8k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/12/2024
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billie turned her arm and held it out to the cheap, full-length mirror. It was cracked already, delivered that way in a box with a 'Mark's' sticker slapped on it just in case she forgot who she sent the money to.

The sleeve on her arm was coming along nicely. Billie always wanted tattoos, but her parents never really approved. Nothing like a couple hundred miles and a lack of supervision to get the ball rolling on that one.

She would admit she jumped headfirst into the whole thing, but after planning with the tattoo artist and finally sitting down to get it done, she found that she kind of liked the pain. The forest green vines and leaves that trailed around and down her right arm were dotted with various shades of red and blue flowers that added a colorful touch. She may have decided on the color combo based on her Switch, but no one had to know that. The tattoo started at her shoulder and snaked down to the top of her hand, where a beautiful blue carnation punctuated the end of the vines.

It healed up nicely. She had just come back from bragging about that fact at the tattoo shop. She was just so excited! The last time she felt anything close to this was when she finally dyed her hair black. And honestly, the excitement from that pretty much only went away when she got her tattoo.

Billie pulled her arm back in and stood to face the mirror straight on. The aforementioned mop of straight black hair sat atop her head, cascading down to the bottom of her plain-looking bra. Her signature horn-rimmed glasses were one fashion statement that she wasn't as eager to get rid of. They sat neatly on her button nose. A loose black skirt reached her mid thigh, covering her important bits from no one in particular. She was lucky enough to have a dorm room to herself.

Billie could nearly see her entire body in the shitty broken mirror, something that she only assumed she could say as a girl who was an inch shy of five feet tall.

She looked over herself one last time. She knew she was overcompensating. Yes, she did dye her hair and start getting tattoos partially in an attempt to not be known as a nerd in college, but at least she didn't get any weird piercings! One hole in each ear was enough.

Being the short, nerdy girl who likes video games attracts a certain type of guy that she wanted nothing to do with, so it was time to change things up. She looked at her tattoo again to reaffirm herself.

It was cool as fuck.

After a more than appropriate amount of admiration, Billie turned away from the mirror and looked at the piles of clothes and open suitcase on her bed. She needed to start packing early. It was still a few days before she'd be going home, but the next few days would be busy. She had a couple tests coming up, not to mention her date too.

Her date.

What Billie wanted more than anything else was to go home and be able to tell Kate and Lex that she lost her virginity. Not to just some loser, but a cool, hot guy. David seemed like a cool, hot guy. She had high hopes. She was tired of masturbating. She wanted to know what it felt like. She wanted to be like Kate and Lex.

Kate. Billie remembered the bullshit rumor. Kate running to the bathroom sobbing. Fucking Dilan. She hoped Kate was doing better.


"I was about to masturbate to a picture of him when someone sent me a link to it on Discord."

Kate and Lex were sitting in a booth at Rachel's. It was busy enough that it wasn't quiet, but not too busy that they couldn't request a table in the corner away from other people. They had a lot to talk about.

"I listened to it. Felt myself float above the bed. Did you feel that too?"

"Yeah."

"The lights showed up."

The lights. Red. Blue. Lex almost felt as if she knew them better than herself. The song, Mike, Jake. It felt right when the lights were there. Kate continued.

"When I came back I realized there was a perfectly willing dick across the hall."

"Jake's."

"Yeah. I walked in on him masturbating the other week and he just couldn't separate the idea of his sister in exercise clothes from jerking off in his mind."

Kate smiled and her face turned a shade redder before continuing.

"So I rode his cock. And he came in me."

Fuck. Even after watching Kate fuck her brother, the idea of him cumming inside her felt taboo. It was unbelievably hot.

"You know the next one. I lured Mitch into the science lab and--"

"And he fucked you senseless. Believe me, I remember. Was playing with myself watching the whole thing."

Kate giggled.

"Here's the best part. I went home after that and showered. And then Jake walked in on me. I sucked his cock and he even fucked me behind the door when our mom tried to walk in. I took a selfie while I was swallowing his cum."

Lex was getting wet. She let a hand rest between her legs.

"Mike used that picture to blackmail me into fucking him. I mean, I wanted it of course, but he wanted to blackmail me so I let him."

"What do you mean?"

Kate leaned forward over the table onto her elbows, light green eyes stared intensely into her own.

"The song doesn't just make us horny, Lex," Kate said in a hushed tone. The mere mention of the song made it stir lazily in the back of her mind. "We're vessels. You and me, we exist to be their ultimate fantasies. The song... it manipulates us to make them cum. And then we get our reward."

Taken at face value, it sounded like a nightmare. But the way she felt as Mike filled her and Jake covered her? She would do anything to feel that again. Kate was telling the truth. She leaned back into her seat.

Lex felt a low humming in her head, barely audible but, when she heard it, she realized it had been there the entire time. Resonating. That was the word that popped into her head. Did Kate feel it too?

"Okay. That's three. Who were the last two?"

Kate didn't start immediately. She must have had to think before continuing.

"The art gala. I wasn't having any luck there, as you know. I left. Told Jake I was coming to find him so we could fuck in the car or something, but I just kind of... ended up at a party."

"You picked one and walked in?"

"I wouldn't say I picked it. It was like I was on autopilot. The song took control without me realizing."

Lex imagined what it meant for the song to take control. It sounded nice.

"It wasn't just any party. Mitch was there. Him and his two friends. He pulled my tits out on the sidewalk and then led me through the party topless to a bedroom. I practically got all prettied up just to get passed around like a toy."

Kate's face was red with lust as she recounted her story.

"They treated me like an object. Even let some random guy put his cock in me without letting me see his face. And then..."

She was telling the story as if it was the best day of her life. It probably was.

"...they fucked me 'til they came inside me. One after another. Blonde Hair and Brown Hair, that's what I call them. Four and five."

Lex couldn't hold herself back anymore.

"That's what I want. I want someone to treat me like that."

Kate giggled and smirked.

"I can make that happen. That's what I'm here for."


Kate already had an idea of how she wanted this all to go. Lex's desires fit neatly into her plan. There was only one tiny roadblock in the way, but she didn't see it as much of an issue.

"You said Nick is working a double today, right?"

"Yeah. Won't be home until late."

"Good. Go back to his place and stay there. I'll do the rest. Just leave the door unlocked."

"Okay..."

The trepidation in Lex's voice was impossible to ignore.

"Just trust me Lex. I promise you won't be disappointed."

They finished their balanced, modest meals quickly after the same brunette woman from the other day delivered them to the table. They both needed all the energy they could get and they didn't have much more to talk about.

Kate excused herself to the restroom, stopping to look in the mirror at the sink on the way back out. Hair down, signature thin-frame round glasses on her face. Her dark grey sports bra was visible under her light blue tank top. Her mid-thigh length black yoga shorts completed the casual gym rat look that she found herself gravitating towards as of late. The tight bottoms were flattering on her body and sports bras always helped her tits reach their full potential. Kate left the bathroom when another girl approached the sink.

She made her way back to the table. The two paid for their meals and went their separate ways.


Lex pulled her phone out as she walked towards her car. Her previous plans were going to have to be off the menu. Whatever Kate was scheming was going to be more important. She was the only one who truly understood how she felt.

Lex: some school stuff came up

Lex: im not gonna be home for dinner today

Lex: sorry dad

Dad: That's okay sweetheart

Dad: Are you gonna sleep here tonight?

She thought it over. If Nick came home later... no, she couldn't pass up that opportunity.

Lex: im just gonna stay at nicks tonight

Dad: OK

Dad: Be careful

She almost said 'I will' in response before remembering what Kate had said earlier.

"Just leave the door unlocked."

She didn't respond to him. No need to lie just yet.


Kate leaned against the wall of one of the dimly lit classroom buildings on Waldon's campus, her canvas tote bag over her shoulder while she pretended to look at her phone.

Maybe pretend wasn't the right word. She was looking at her phone, but only for the time. Any second now a door to one of the classrooms down the hall should be opening.

Kate was happy to help Lex. Finding her a few willing fuck buddies wasn't exactly going to be a difficult task. Jake and Mike had already had their way with her, she had a boyfriend who was ready and willing to fuck her at his leisure. That was three very easy marks. The fourth mark was proving to be a bit more difficult.

Mostly because he wasn't answering her texts.

The classroom door opened. Freshmen started to funnel out into the hallway. She kept her eyes glued to the students' heads. He would be hard to miss.

Even though she was happy to take up the mantle as Lex's guide, she knew it was seriously going to cut into prep time for her own targets. She needed to be on the lookout for easy marks too. In the meantime, fucking her old faithfuls might have to do. That gave her an idea that she just began to formulate in her head before the last student walked out of the classroom.

No Mitch. Where the hell was he?

Kate stood off the wall and walked casually through the cluster of students. She took a quick peak inside the classroom. He wasn't there. They both had this class. He should have been here.

Kate looked around one more time, just in case she missed him. The only sign of him were the heads of short brown and blonde hair that were about to round a corner down the other side of the hall.

She started making her way towards them. Tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum should know where he was, she thought.

They rounded the corner before Kate got anywhere close to them. She started walking a bit faster to catch up, but when she finally rounded the corner, she only caught a glimpse of blondie as he turned again. The hall was even more dimly lit than the rest of the building. The lights were off in all of the rooms. It felt ominous. Strange that they were even going this way. What department was down this way?

Kate made it down the next section of hallway, but when she turned the corner, there was no sign of either of them. She walked down the next hall, only to be grabbed roughly by an arm that extended out of one of the open doors along the hall. There were no students around to see her. None to hear as the door slammed shut.

The arm that pulled her in wrapped itself tightly around her mid-torso. Kate's bag fell to the ground with a loud thump, followed by the clattering of her phone, makeup, and pens quickly sprawling across the floor. The arm lifted her into the air as another one wrapped around her above the first, lifting her tits as they pulled her up against the chest they belonged to.

Kate shrieked. Her legs swung as she struggled against the tight grip of the arms. It wasn't until she felt a rapidly hardening presence against her ass that her struggle turned into a playfully helpless one.

"Let me go!"

She felt her assailant's breath on her neck as she struggled half-heartedly against him. She was almost disappointed when her legs touched the ground once more. Doubly so when one of his arms left her torso, but when the thumb of the mystery man hooked itself between her shorts and her naked back, Kate's legs weakened and her face blushed. Weak, stifled moans escaped her mouth as the hand wrestled her shorts and underwear down to her calves, exposing her bare lower body in the empty classroom.

"Let go of me or I'll scream!" she dared, desperately hoping for him to call her bluff.

The odds were in her favor. The hand that ripped her bottoms down to her ankles returned itself to her body. It grabbed the inside of her leg and started sliding up, teasing her inner thighs.

Kate continued her fake struggle, while at the same time spreading her legs ever so slightly apart.

"I'll make you fuckin' scream alright." The voice chuckled. His hand found what it was looking for. His fingers slicked themselves along her soaking wet lips, betraying her distressed act. If the man holding her didn't know how bad she wanted it before, he knew now. Kate bucked her hips against his hands and whimpered.

"Mitch was right. You really are always ready, aren't you?" She recognized the voice. No, that wasn't the most important detail.

The song wasn't playing.

When the mystery man deemed his fingers wet enough, his middle and ring finger pressed themselves between her lips, stretching her open.

"Ahh~"

Kate moaned, stretching her fingers out on her hands before balling them into fists at her sides. In the space of less than thirty seconds, she had been yanked into an empty room, undressed from the waist down, and penetrated by the fingers of some faceless man. She almost wanted to grind herself against them, but the person currently knuckle-deep inside her seemed far more interested in the idea of taking her forcefully. She could play that way for him.

"Did I--unghhh say you could put those inside me?"

"Did I ask?" he growled in her ear. She could feel the now fully-hardened cock against her bare thigh through his pants.

"Call yourself a submissive little slut and maybe I'll give you some dick."

The fingers fucking her cunt were starting I make it harder to think. Kate bit her lip to hold back a moan.

"In your dreams, c-creep." He touched a spot inside her that made her want to cry out in ecstasy. Her nipples felt like they were going to cut holes in her bra and shirt.

"C'mon, just say it," his voice seethed with lust. The fingers that were fucking her disappeared. She heard rustling behind her as she continued her feigned struggle until something slapped up against her thigh.

Fuck. His cock.

His hand snaked its way back between her legs, fingers entering her once again. Somehow with less couth this time around.

"Say it and we can cut this little charade. I'll fuck you like the whore you are."

Kate's desire was breaking her act down. Impatience was getting the better of her. The fingers pressed deep into her. His palm lifted her body ever so slightly, making Kate shift her weight onto her toes in her sneakers. She whimpered again before relenting.

"I'm a submissive little slut..." It came out weak, resigned.

"And?"

"And I want your cock."

"That's it," he said. She could feel his grin in the way he spoke and the way his fingers moved inside her. He laughed.

Kate stepped one foot out of her shorts and underwear. She tried to kick them off the other foot, but they caught on her sneaker. The man's fingers fucked her faster and she planted her foot back on the ground. It took the strength of both of her legs to keep herself upright as the wet sounds of his fingers slipping in and out of her pussy flirted with her ears.

All at once the fingers and the restricting arm left her. Kate should have moved. Should have been worried that she was standing half-naked with her back turned to a man that forced himself inside her. Her heart was beating. The part of her that was curious almost turned her around to see who it was. Without her gift gracing her head, the list was short. Another part of her, a stronger part, kept her standing firmly in place. The part of her that wanted nothing more than to be fucked. She was giving him the submissive fuckdoll he wanted now.

So she stayed still. Feeling her heart beat, listening to him step out of his pants. The fingers of his hands pushed into her back, three touching her shirt. The rest on her bare skin.

"The desk. Go."

She started walking. Too slowly for his liking apparently, as his hand pushed her faster. She was careful not to trip on the shorts hanging off of one of her ankles.

Kate ended up next to the desk. He was going to bend me over here, she thought. Push me over and fuck me just like that. Maybe pull out and cum on her ass. Could they control themselves? Most of the boys that fucked her already had the pleasure of cumming inside her. Or maybe all of them? It was getting hard to keep track of. Kate grinned to herself.

She almost bent forward when the hands grabbed her shoulders. In a quick, careless motion she was spun around to face him. It took a moment to register who he was, but his short brown hair said everything she needed to know.


Pete watched the girl's eyes wander down to his cock. He was already almost painfully hard. She clearly liked what she saw.

He was glad he took the bet. Twenty bucks and some pussy? Throw in a couple of beers and this was his ideal day. Dom was a bigger pussy than the one he was about to be inside of. Of course she wasn't just drunk the other night. Mitch didn't lie. That Kay-Hole shit was true. She was a slut.

Pete grabbed one of her tits. They were as big as he remembered. The girl looked up into his eyes, her brow slightly scrunched. She wanted it bad.

He was happy to give it to her. Pete pushed her back with both hands. She thumped back onto the desk and he grabbed one of her calves. Her legs were long and soft. He gripped her loose shorts with his other hand pulled them over her shoe, tossing them across the room. His heart beat faster, pumping up his cock as hard as it could be.

Kay-Hole's one leg was already out to the side, dangling it's sneaker in the air. Pete pulled aside the other and looked down at her lower body. Her flat stomach. The little trimmed landing strip that seemed to invite his eyes down to her sweet, wet pussy.

Pete admired the way her spread legs hung up in the air, meeting at her warm, inviting center. He grabbed his lower shaft and tapped his head on the bare skin next to her pubic hair. His thumb traced the strip, sending a shiver up her body.

This was her. Their communal whore. He could fuck her whenever he wanted. Her light green eyes bore a hole in his head. She was a dream come true. Perfect tits. Athletic. He looked at the way her legs hung to her sides. Flexible. He moved his cock to the side and his eyes rested on the prize underneath. Tantalizing. A pussy so pretty it was begging to be ruined.

Her best feature, though, was obedience. Pete remembered ripping her dress up. Pushing her onto the bed. Taking her. Stupid. She was stupid. Letting three big drunk guys take her into a back room. Fuck her raw. Let whoever else walked in give her a try. That was dumb. She was dumb. He could prove it.