Parasound Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you waiting for, big boy?"

Mitch put his palm on top of her hair and held her head, tilting it up. His thumb covered a significant portion of her forehead. Her face was flushed. She didn't look away.

"Want me to insult you?"

"Stroke it."

Like a servant she obeyed. One hand wrapped around his shaft and served him.

"Call you a big, ugly loser."

He was mad, sure. But he knew what she was doing.

"Pathetic." Her hand betrayed her words, stroking him. Waiting. "Stupid... fucking... asshole."

Her mouth hated him. Her eyes were begging for his dick.

"I'm not gonna stop until you make me."

She stroked faster.

"Be a fucking man and make me shut the fuck up."

Mitch had enough. His hand tensed on her head. She felt it and squealed, opened her mouth up wide and stuck out her tongue. He fucked his cock into the back of her throat, pinning her head against the kitchen cabinet with a dull thump, but he didn't stop there. He pulled out slightly and fucked back in again and again. Her eyes were squeezed shut as Mitch abused her throat, but still her tongue licked the underside of his shaft eagerly.

He pulled out, giving her enough time to cough before fucking back in. Little more than half of his cock fit into her mouth, unsurprisingly. She looked up at him with tears welling up that made her eyes sparkle from the harsh overhead lighting. Three more fucks into her submissive, smart-ass mouth caused the tears to start trailing down her cheeks.

Mitch groaned as Lex whimpered on his dick.


One last deep fuck into her mouth sent another stream of cascading tears down her cheek as the head of Mitch's cock pinned her against the loose cabinet door for its final time. The music crescendoed to a mystifying cacophony of sound, until finally breaking back down to a steady, pounding beat.

He pulled away and Lex looked down, coughing, saliva and precum leaking down her chin, dripping onto the bottom of Nick's shirt.

His hand grabbed her head again and the thumb on her forehead tilted her eyes back up towards his face.

"Stand up."

He released her head and Lex found her lower thighs with her hands as she struggled to catch her breath. Mitch towered over her impatiently.

"I'm not asking twice."

He wouldn't need to. Lex obeyed after two more deep breaths, climbing off of her knees back up to her feet. Mitch still stood more than six inches taller than her. She walked around him, in the direction of the living room, but stopped before straying too far. She turned her head, looking to him for instruction.

"What do you really want, Mitch?"

He grabbed the back of her shirt, hiking it up. He wanted the same thing every boy wanted from her, of course.

"This ass is what I want," he growled.

His hand smacked her ass, hard and fast. It stung, causing a cry of pain and pleasure to erupt from deep in her throat. More tears welled up in both of her eyes as she felt the lingering pain of what was almost certainly a red handprint on her ass. She couldn't help but wonder if it would still be there when Nick got home.

"Are you gonna take it from me?" she said with a soft smile on her face. He flashed a cocky smile on his own.

"Take me to your boyfriend's room."

Two words that had hung on the tip of her tongue since he showed up finally escaped her lips.

"Yes, sir."

Lex led him through the apartment, through the living room where she had her threesome with her song-laden friend and her boyfriend, past Mitch's discarded clothes, to Nick's bedroom.

She wanted to think of it as a bedroom they shared. One they would share for a long time, but right now she was being a very bad girlfriend. Unfaithful. Unable to resist the big hard cock that followed her with lustful intent. The idea of cheating on her boyfriend on his bed drove the song into a frenzy and made her even more wet. So Nick's bed it was. She was going to get fucked on her boyfriend's bed.

Mitch's big, naked shadow engulfed her from the hallway until she flipped the light switch. The bed was pristinely made.

"Get on the bed," he barked. "Hands and knees."

His words weren't so much suggestions or conversation as they were orders to be carried out. Like the song, his own demands were inescapable, irresistible. Lex climbed onto the bed. Hands and knees like a good girl, flashing her little yellow panties at him, wagging her plump ass back and forth like a pendulum to the beat of the music in her mind, drawing him in.


Mitch followed her onto her boyfriend's bed. The fat ass with his red handprint on one round cheek. Tall on his knees, he shuffled up until his dick rested on her ass. He slapped it triumphantly against her with one hand. His new toy wagged her ass subtly as he admired it, squeezed it. She whimpered as he touched his handprint.

He hooked his fingers around the waistband of her panties, peeling them away to reveal, to his surprise, a hairless pussy. It was glistening with her own wetness already, aching to be filled. Her insults were nothing but a ploy. She wanted his cock. Probably heard how big he was from her little friend and just couldn't resist the chance to feel it inside her. She was so desperate for it that she was going to take it right here on her boyfriend's comforter.

He never truly understood the power his big dick had over the girls until now. They would trip over themselves just for a taste.

His hands explored the rest of her body as she looked back at him, her eyes begging. Gripping her thick thighs, her tight waist. One hand wandering up to touch one of her hard nipples, sending a tremor down her spine.

Finally, he rested a hand on one of her ass cheeks. With his thumb, he spread her open, her pussy lip pulled along with it. It looked every bit as warm and inviting as he expected. As if it had no idea that the cock it was inviting inside was about to ruin it.

Mitch grabbed the base of his shaft and started rubbing his head up and down her lips, slicking himself.

"Mmm~ fuck yes," Lex stammered out, clearly anticipating every inch of what came next.

"You wanna act like a bitch in heat?" Mitch growled with a smug tone.

"Then I'm gonna fuck you like one."


There, on her hands and knees, with his big hand spreading her open and the song booming, Lex felt Mitch's cock start to stretch open her cunt. His head alone was pushing her limits. He was so thick. He could only seem to get about an inch of his shaft in before he nearly pulled out and pressed back inside, pushing her limits again with more confident force. A long moan trailed out of her mouth as his cock pushed deeper, deeper into her bare pussy and she squeezed the comforter with her fists. She fought the desire to bite the covers too, if only for the fact that she knew Mitch wanted to hear her struggle to take him.

Every painstaking inch felt more mind-numbing than the last. It was just as Kate had said the day after her own run-in with him. She didn't think she could take it all. Every thrust back into her pussy he pushed further. Just when she thought there couldn't possibly be more, he made her insides stretch to accept him. She did so willingly. She would have done anything for him and his cock in that moment. The slow but powerful bass booming in her emptying mind made sure of that.

It wasn't until she finally felt his balls press up against her clit that she knew there was no more. She felt a feeling of pride. Just like her little friend, she could take it all too.

"How is it so fucking big?"

He did nothing but snicker behind her with his hips pressed firmly against her ass.

The music amped up in anticipation. He wasn't going to answer her, only hammer home just how big it was.

Mitch slowly slid out of her. All the way out.

The head of his cock sat between her lips, leaving her just long enough to contemplate the empty feeling inside her body before pumping back inside steadily, a welcomed invasion back into her tight cunt. She never really imagined herself as tight. She just figured every pussy was tight around someone as long and thick as he was.

He pulled out again, leaving her less time before fucking back inside, drawing another lustful cry out of her mouth. Her pussy was becoming accustomed to his size, changing itself to accept his size just as the song changed her to accept him too. Make her a mean, defiant bitch just so that he could fuck her down a peg or two.

Mitch stared to find a rhythm, pleasing the song and himself alike. Like her hands and mouth before it, her cunt stroked him. Begged him to use it.

The whole thing entering her and pulling out just to fuck back inside drained her of her thoughts. The song filled the empty space, pounding her along with his cock. Spitroasted through mind and body, all while her ass started to audibly slap against his hips.


"That's right," Lex growled into the comforter as Mitch fucked away at her cunt. "Give it all to me."

Mitch watched her ass ripple with each pound. He was getting used to watching girls melt on his cock. Her pussy squeezed him tight as he grabbed her hips and fucked her on her little boyfriend's bed.

"You--unghhh like that don't you, big boy?"

Slap slap slap slap. She looked back at it again.

"A big fat ass for your big fat fucking cock!"

Slapslapslapslapslap.

"I'm gonna fuck every word out of that smart fucking mouth," he heaved out of his chest between heavy breaths.


"Mmm~ yes make me take it right here on his bed!"

The thoughts were pouring out of her, amplified by the pounding bass that accompanied each and every thrust Mitch made back into her pussy.

As she felt her ass ripple, one of his hands grabbed her now disheveled ponytail and yanked her head back, sending waves through the music assaulting her head.

"Yes yes yes baby pull my hair!" she cried out before his next move sent her into a spiral. A second hand left her hips. It found the front of her body, and stopped to roughly squeeze one of her breasts before snaking up to grab her neck once again. His forearm pressed into her, lifting her weight off of her arms and her upper body off the bed. Mitch didn't miss a beat. He pounded away at at her. She wrapped her calves as tight as she could behind his thighs, desperate to keep his length deep inside herself, sating the song's bottomless hunger as her body rose up and the hand on her hair wrapped around her under Nick's shirt.

She found herself upright. The hand on her throat tilted her chin up. She saw the upside down face of the man defiling her cunt. He struggled to keep focused on his eyes as her open mouth failed to keep a steady breathing rhythm. The only beat her body could adhere to was the music. And the music succumbed to the pounding of her pussy.

That was when Mitch leaned his head down and kissed her lips. She kissed back. She hated him, yes, but found little sense in avoiding the kiss of the man actively penetrating her. His tongue teased her own and she flirted back. There was no love in his kiss. No care. Only power. Like his cock, his tongue sought to enter her, and like his cock she relented without question. She had no interest in even playful resistance anymore.

Their lips parted. Her face was hot. She looked back up at him and whispered as her head shook from his continuous fucking into her.

"My pussy is yours."

She remembered the science lab. The way he teased the same words out of Kate's mouth. He didn't need to do the same to her. Lex knew it was true.

Mitch's face was pleased. Another pussy for the collection. What else could he possibly have been thinking?

Lex felt his arms release her, sending a surge of butterflies through her stomach as her body fell to the bed. She lurched forward onto the bed and Mitch followed her without breaking the beat of the song. Her ass was pointed up at him still, but she was on her chest and her knees. The soles of her bare feet pointed up away from the bed and her toes curled as Mitch began what she could only imagine was his grand finale. His hips slammed harder and harder against her big, round ass, fucking her deeper, faster as the sound fucked at her head, wiping her thoughts away.

Lex shrieked as the biggest, strongest, worst person she knew made her ass clap against her sweet boyfriend's bed.

Slapslapslapslapslap!

"Give it to meeee!" She cried out slowly, her voice trembling as he ruined her perfect little pussy with his big, hulking cock. "Fuck it like you fucking hate it!"

He was unrelenting. He was so big. His cock stretched her out in ways she didn't know was possible. His big dick and her perfect ass were like a match made in heaven. It didn't surprise her when she felt that he was getting ready to cum.


Mitch groaned from his exertion. He was getting ready to cum, but he didn't intend on giving her a heads up. All the same, he decided against cumming inside her. The bitch was as crazy as he was. He didn't know if she was on the pill.

He watched her immaculate ass as it rippled against his hips. He watched his cock disappear in her. Watched the way her pussy gripped his dick as if begging him to let it all loose inside her, risks be damned. He wasn't going to. It wasn't her's or her body's choice. It was his.

Mitch pulled out and stepped back off the bed onto the floor. He didn't have time to stare, but he took a brief moment to appreciate the pussy that was just beginning to forget the shape of him. Appreciated the way she laid completely broken on her boyfriend's bed now that he'd had his way with her cunt.

He remembered their kiss.

"My pussy is yours."

She didn't have to say it. He knew that the moment he walked in the door.

Mitch grabbed one of her ankles and pulled her down the bed.


Lex got the message. The comforter bunched up underneath her. Her legs were weak but he wanted her and she was going to obey.

She climbed off the bed, down onto her knees. Her thighs made an upside down 'V' just as they had in the kitchen.

Her breathing was heavy. Her breasts rose and fell irregularly under the shirt, her nipples teased by the fabric. She looked up and saw what Kate must have seen last week. Mitch stood over her. The shadow of his cock laid across her face as he pumped himself with his fist, her own wetness as his lubricant. The music did not falter. Several beats came together, coalescing into a mind-numbing climax.

He was close to cumming. Lex remembered Kate in the labs. The way she and herself both came after Mitch emptied himself onto her. Even then she had sought his pleasure. Sought his permission for release. The music shrouded her thoughts. Nothing existed, nothing mattered beyond his release.

"Please..." Lex croaked on the carpeted floor of Nick's bedroom. "...please tell me I can cum!"

"Who's pussy is that?" he growled.

"Yours."

"Who's pussy is that?"

"Yours!" she cried, watching him pump his perfect cock over her.

"Your boyfriend's?!"

"No! It's your pussy!"

"That's fucking right!"

He was going to explode at any second. Lex looked at him with pleading, submissive eyes. Her entire body begged for it. She needed his cum.

"Cum, whore."

Thick ropes of his semen sprayed out onto Lex's face. It splattered against her skin with an unsurprising force. His sperm cascaded down her cheeks and her chin as she began shaking. The lights came back, the mesmerizing lights that spun around the room, accompanying the song's climax as Mitch signed her taken face with his warm cum. While her orgasm washed up and down her body, the last few powerful spurts from his thick cock splattered against her slender neck and her boyfriend's shirt, soaking it with the shame of their adulterous act. Lex didn't care. The only thing she cared about was the sexual spiral his incredible cock had sent her down into and the mind-altering release he so graciously offered her for giving up her pussy to him. Loyalty was far from her mind.

A final drop leaked out of his head and landed on her thigh, sending one last spark of pleasure across her form. She kept one of her eyes closed to keep out the cum that was dripping down into it.

With one eye she looked up at him, thinking that this had been what Kate felt. The sweet release, the satisfaction of being marked by the biggest cock that had ever graced her pussy.

Mitch grabbed his phone and snapped a picture of her sperm-soaked face. The idea of avoiding it hasn't even crossed her mind. He laid his cock onto her and took another.

"I'm not finding your phone. You want a picture to remember the occasion, you can come throw some more ass like the good little whore you are."

"Yes, sir," she replied. She could taste his cum on her lips.

"Tell your boyfriend I said hi."

Mitch turned around and walked toward his clothes. Lex didn't follow. She was going to have to clean Nick's shirt tonight. Maybe even just throw it away. But that was for later. Nick wouldn't be home for a few more hours. Right now, she was plenty happy just being left on the bedroom floor, covered in the warm proof of her offering to the now dormant music in her brain.