Parasound Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete touched the head of his cock against the lips of her little pussy.

"You're a dumb whore," he said harshly.

Her eyes sparkled.

"I'm a dumb whore," she replied thoughtlessly.

"Dumb whores deserve to be used."

"Use me. Please..."

Pete was done screwing around. He wasn't getting any harder and the risk of someone walking by the classroom door grew with every passing minute.

He gripped her thighs and leaned his body into her's. Her warm pussy eagerly took every inch. He felt her walls loosen. He was drunk the last time he fucked her. This time he was sober, able to appreciate the feeling even more.

The night of the party felt like some kind of bizarre ritual. Some hormone-fueled drunken contest. Winner gets the bitch in heat. This time was different. As he hilted himself inside her on the desk in this empty classroom, he felt all the control fall to him. Her hands gripped the edge of the desk closest to him and she squeezed her eyes shut with a moan.

Right then, she belonged to him.


His cock pulled out completely before pressing back into her little hole. Brown Hair growled and held her eyes with his own. He was pleasantly stretching her while she squeezed the desk.

Everything couldn't have unfolded much better. The idea that she could at any time be pulled into a random room and fucked in less than two minutes made her quiver. All of the boys in her life were beginning to see her for what she was. A walking, freely-usable cum dumpster. Jake and Mitch were there already. Mike was close behind. She had plans for Nick too.

Brown Hair began his rhythmic pounding into her pussy, making the desk squeak with each thrust. Her sneakers rocked in the air on either side of his head, legs pushed up and down by his hips.

Now Mitch's two friends were clued into the fun. She lifted her head and watched his body pound into her own.

"I missed this hard dick," she whined as his hands grabbed her hips and he fucked into her faster. His hips slapped eagerly against her ass. "Mmm~ yeah fuck me!"

His eyes were empty beyond desire. The perfect man for her. One who wants pussy above all else. She had plenty to go around. He fucked deeper into her. He loved having his ego stroked, almost as much as his cock.

"You fucked me-unghh so much better than your little friend." Her voice was wavered. She let out a breathless, pleased laugh.

He grinned and his eyes lit up.

"I already fuckin' knew that." He was lying.


Her comment gave Pete a second wind. He pounded away at her tight pussy. It gripped him, begging his cock for more. Her calves tapped his arms as she cried out in ecstasy and her legs bent and trembled.

He would make sure Dom got an earful off that later, but right now all he wanted to do was use her little body to make himself cum. He leaned into her and slammed repeatedly at her cunt.

As the desperate girl under him begged for more, Pete had an idea.


Kate's body rocked as Brown Hair used her. 'Dumb whore' might not have been strictly accurate, considering the way she was able to manipulate anyone into fucking her, but she felt confident in believing that he was fucking her stupid right now.

He leaned back up, slammed in hard, and sat inside her for just a moment as he grabbed something. Kate had to refocus her eyes to see what it was.

His phone.

He started fucking her again suddenly, drawing another high-pitched moan from her mouth as he used a free hand to do something on it. It wasn't until he pointed the camera at her face and spoke to her that she realized what was happening.

"Tell me..." he took an unsteady breath. "Tell me you're Pete's little personal fuckhole."

Kate stared her alluring green eyes directly into the camera with a devilish grin.

"I'm Pete's personal little tight fuckhole."

The approaching orgasm came on like a freight train. He loved that, she thought.

"What's Pete gonna do to his personal fuckhole?"

His cock was unrelenting. She struggled to keep her eyes focused.

"Give her all his cum."

He pointed the camera down at the action, catching a perfect view of the way he pounded away at her little cunt. He was close now. So close. She was going to push him over the edge. She knew exactly how to do it.

"Fuck me, Pete! Fuck me with that big fat cock!"

She screamed it loud enough for the camera to pick up and for probably anyone a few feet outside the door to hear. His cock was nothing like Mitch's, but he didn't need to hear that.

It did the trick. He moaned through his teeth as the first two spurts of his cum were dumped inside her tight cunt as his dick pulsed. Kate shuddered, cumming along with him. He pulled out, pointing the camera down again as he grabbed his cock and stroked, pumping the rest of his cum onto her. Ropes of his warm semen splattered across her red, beaten pussy and her pubic hair. He leaned in and let the remaining drips of his seed leak down onto her pussy lips as he groaned.

Pete. That was his name.

Kate liked him better nameless.


Pete stepped back. He almost worried his legs weren't going to keep him up, but he regained his balance and composure. He felt a drop of cum leak down out of his dick and into the classroom floor. He didn't care.

It took a moment for him to realize his phone was still recording. He lifted it up to stop it and looked back down at the girl as he caught his breath.

Laying on her back. Her pussy covered in his seed. Some of it inside her. All because Dom wanted to make a stupid bet. Pete chuckled. Dumbass.

The girl stopped him as he turned to grab his clothes.

"Wait!" He turned back to look at her.

"I need something."

"You got it already," he replied.

"No, something else. I need to borrow your phone."

"So you can delete the video? Not a fuckin' chance."

She sat up. He couldn't help his eyes from drifting down to her lower body. His sperm was getting on the desk.

"Send it to someone then. Make a thousand videos of me begging for your dick for all I care."

He picked his phone back up and sent the video to Dom with a couple follow up texts.

Pete: you can venmo me the 20 now

Pete: btw she said i fucked her better

"What do you need it for?"

"I need to call Mitch. He won't answer me."

Pete tossed her his phone. If he didn't know any better, he might've guessed Mitch was dealing her drugs. She was stone cold sober though. Might have even been sober the other night. This girl was just a fucking nympho.


"Thanks for the pussy," he said, dripping with sarcasm. It wasn't like she offered it to him. He took it.

Kate found Mitch's number in Pete's phone and called it. He picked up in two rings.

"Mitch. Go ahead."

"Stop whatever you're doing. I have something better."

"Who is this?"

Kate looked Pete in the eye as she answered.

"Your best friend. I have a new toy for you."


Pete walked down the hall towards his next class with a headphone in. He was late, but that didn't bother him. With no one in the halls, he was free to watch his home movie.

"Tell me... tell me you're Pete's little personal fuckhole."

"I'm Pete's personal little tight fuckhole."

His dick twitched lazily in his pants.

As he watched further, watched as he drenched Kay-Hole with his cum, Pete got an idea.

He opened his contacts in his phone. He swiped down fast. A, B, C...

F... too far.

He swiped back up to find it.

Dilan.

A cruel grin crept into his face. Pete attached the video to a text.

Pete: you weren't lying bro

Pete: she really does have that gorilla grip pussy

Pete hit send.


Lex stood next to the open dishwasher.

She bent over to grab another damp dish from the rack. If another person had been standing behind her in the apartment in that moment, they might have been able to catch a glimpse of her delicate yellow panties peaking out from underneath the green, boxy tee that covered her torso.

Only just a glimpse though. Lex leaned back upright and the pocketed shirt returned to its resting position on her body, covering everything down to just above where the bottom of her ass met her thighs. It didn't quite fit right, but it wasn't supposed to. It was Nick's.

Lex grabbed the towel again. This dish was wet too. She laughed to herself. The dishwasher sucked. The whole apartment was pretty shitty, but it was hard to complain since she wasn't exactly paying rent.

The towel efficiently soaked up most of the water from the plate, aside from one drop that dripped down onto one of her bare feet. She lifted it up off of the laminate floor, shook the water droplet off and sighed.

It was after 8 p.m.

Lex was starting to doubt Kate. She shouldn't have. The girl had clearly been busy the last week or so. Kate took more new dick in a week than Lex ever had in even a month. The song roused in the back of her head before returning to its light slumber.

There's always Nick to fall back on later, she told herself. She had spent her entire day keeping busy, trying to fight off the urge to knock on a random apartment door with a proposal.

"Hey, sorry for bothering you but would you mind if I sucked your cock real quick?"

The risk of that getting back to her boyfriend was too high.

"Nick buddy, your girlfriend came to my door and said some pretty crazy shit."

That couldn't happen. Not yet. He was too much of a sure thing right now. After though? She'd have to see how she felt. Nick did fuck her better than anyone else she'd ever slept with.

Lex put the dish in the cabinet and brushed back a strand of dirty blonde hair that had come loose from her ponytail.

Everything was different. The way she thought. The way she felt. The song Kate put in her head without her permission changed everything. She was almost mad. Fucking with her brain and then leaving her hanging like this? It was cruel. Lex needed relief.

Lex grabbed another dish, flashing her panties to the ghosts once again.

Her mind drifted. She remembered telling her friend to be careful the day after she touched herself to Kate getting railed in the science lab. Meanwhile here she was, leaving the door open for an unknown intruder to slip inside and take her. Use her. Her body. Whatever part of it they wanted, she was willing to relinquish. That's what Kate was offering her. Giving up control, submitting to pleasure. Isn't that what the song in her head was for? That's what she wanted. What Kate said she'd get. She wanted someone to barge in, leave the door open, run up and bend her over the sink, knock a plate out of her hand. Rip her panties down her body as the plate smashes to pieces on the ground and just ram their big, aching--

The front door opened in the distance. She stopped wiping.

Lex's heart skipped a beat before starting to hammer underneath her breast. Her breathing quieted as her ears perked up and she felt the rush of adrenaline sweep over her.

Someone was inside. Lex smiled as the song rumbled, rising from its slumber.

The front door closed and her hand resumed its task.


Mitch closed the door. No one came to greet him or yell at him to leave. His heart slowed as he acknowledged that fact. Maybe she was telling the truth.

He didn't really have any reason to think otherwise. Kay-Hole obeyed every word he said, even if she did always do it with a weak defiance. Mitch looked around at the apartment he found himself in. It was scarcely decorated, a long shot from what he expected out of a girl's apartment. It must not have been her's. He could think of very few reasons why she'd be here.

The sound of dishes clanking against each other rang out from another room. It was loud. Almost like an invitation.

He looked down at his body, no longer trying to hide his dick. It pressed up against his soft shorts, looking to be set free. As Mitch grabbed his hoodie and pulled it off over his head, he thought about the girl innocently banging dishes together in the other room.

Lex.

Truth be told? He didn't like her.

For years she made fun of him. Not in secret, but rather out in the open. He supposed he would have found that more respectful if he wasn't the one at the other end of her teasing.

He kicked off his slides and pulled his shirt over his head.

She called him fat. Called him an ogre. A troll. A monster. And everyone laughed. They always did.

There was some truth to it all. He was big. Even if he was in better shape now, he wasn't even particularly good looking. He could admit it. That didn't stop Kay-Hole from giving it up to him and his friends.

Mitch pulled down his pants and underwear, tossing them to the side. His dick hung stiff in mid-air.

A monster. He'd show her what kind of monster he could be.


The footsteps were what finally made Lex put down the towel. They were heavy, loud. Not the sound of someone sneaking in to take her. No, this was someone who wanted to be noticed. The music in her head adopted the rhythm with low, booming bass.

The footsteps stomped over into the kitchen until they finally stopped. Lex stood staring at the kitchen wall, waiting for acknowledgement.

"You deaf or something?"

Good enough, she thought. Lex turned to see both the least and most surprising things she could think of.

The least? Mitch. Of course Kate could drag him around like a dog. She was presumably the best pussy he's ever had.

The most surprising? His bare cock. Mitch's big, hulking body was completely naked. The music quivered in her brain.

"What exactly do you think you're doing in here?"

"Don't act like you're so surprised."

He took a step closer to her. She fought a primal, almost animalistic instinct to stare at his cock as he talked. It was huge, every bit as big as she remembered it from her voyeuristic afternoon.

"I don't know what you're talking ab--"

"The fuck you don't." He interrupted her and took another step.

"Get your ogre-lookin' ass out of here or I'm calling my boyfriend!"

"You're not calling anyone."

The song stirred and Lex glanced down at his cock for just a moment. Why was she doing this? She wanted it, didn't she?

"Your little slut friend told me everything," he continued. Everything? What did he mean?

"Kate?" Lex laughed. It was exaggerated, laying it on thick as Mitch stepped closer yet.

"Oh I know what's going on here. You think being able to fuck Kay-Hole whenever you want makes you cool?" She wiped a tear from one of her eyes. "Guess what, dipshit! You're still a fucking loser. Always have been, always will be. She's a fucking whore. She'll fuck anything that moves. You're not special."

Mitch stopped in front of her. His dick brushed Nick's shirt, leaving a spot of precum on it. Lex had to lean her head up to look in his eyes.

"You think you get to fuck me just because she said so? Is that what this is?"

"Lets see you try and run that smart mouth while you're choking on my cock."

The music changed. Began to thump faster. As if it knew more than it let on.

"In your dr--"

Mitch grabbed her by the throat. His big hand seemed to wrap around it entirely. Her mouth hung open as he made his display of dominance. Lex's eyelids drooped slightly, but she never lost eye contact with him. She held onto the final shreds of defiance that he was draining out of her with his hand and his physical presence.

"On your knees. And don't make me ask twice.

Kate was really doing wonders for his confidence. The demanding tone of his voice was intoxicating. How could she resist a command like that?

But she shouldn't... right?

Lex felt her knees start to bend as the entrancing beat pounded.

She told herself that she wouldn't have been able to get past his ugly personality. It was gross, wasn't it? Her legs were bending. He kept his grip on her neck as she slowly started to lower herself, staring into his glaring eyes.

Was she suddenly over that? Even with the song playing, she still felt disgusted with him. Saw the weak disposition behind his tough guy facade. The boy who was ready to fight a girl half his size for embarrassing him in class.

But still, there she was. Kneeling down as he commanded her to do, his hand still firm around her throat. Her nipples were poking against the cotton of her boyfriend's shirt. It made her horny. He could tell.

There was a hint of anger in his face. From all the teasing and the insults.

No. She still hated him. And he hated her. For that reason, she finally shifted her weight on her knees, there on the laminate flooring in the kitchen. The song droned on.

She wanted it.

His hand released her neck and he stood back up, letting his tip brush casually against her cheek as she stared back at him.

She wanted him and that big dick to take out all that pent up anger on her and her little pussy.

"Suck."

Lex spit on her palm and grabbed his cock. It felt almost comically big in her hand.

"I said. Suck."

Lex giggled and took the tip of his cock into her mouth, causing a release of tension in the music. Like a dam bursting, the song exploded with coercive melodies and beats. Even just the head seemed to fill her mouth as Mitch towered over her. She took an inch or so of the shaft behind his head as her hand started to pump him from the base. She twirled her tongue around the underside of his cock as she slowly bobbed her head.

She pulled her mouth away and looked back into his eyes as she collected the mixture of spit and precum from her chin with her free hand. She wrapped her other hand around him. Even with both of her hands stroking his cock, there was still plenty of him left to suck.

So Lex did what any self-disrespecting whore would. She took him back into his mouth, letting her lips touch up against the thumb and pointer finger of her hand. She worked him like a machine. Heard him growl as both of her hands and her mouth stroked in tandem to please his cock, his enormous cock. She always wanted to be able to try this, even before Kate dumped the gift into her. Her hands twirled as they stroked, using the saliva leaking steadily out of her mouth to lubricate him as she sucked, giving every inch of his shaft what it deserved. She'd never had the pleasure of a dick like this before. Not from Nick. Not from anyone. So she worshipped it. It would be inside her soon. Her feet splayed out to the sides of her body as she squeezed her knees together and shook, just imagining what it was going to feel like.

The song pounded in joyous applause, pushing her, controlling her. She had no intentions of resisting.

Lex leaned her face back again, letting Mitch's head free. She also dropped away the hand that had touched her lips. She used her other hand at the base of his shaft to tilt him to the side, licking and sucking up and down the left and right sides of his thick penis.

"Is this what you had in mind?" she asked between kisses with a smile. "My big, mean mouth sucking you dry?"

"Head back and open up."

Lex giggled.


Mitch watched Lex lean her head back against the cabinet door at his demand.

Her feet were out to her sides. Her thighs made an upside down 'V' shape that met underneath her loose t-shirt. The same shirt that her nipples seemed to be trying to break free from.

He found himself wondering what color panties she was wearing underneath the shirt. Or if she was wearing any at all.

Kate planned this all out, after all. His personal fucktoy offering him up another. This one maybe even more satisfying. He wanted to hear her moan. Scream out as he filled her up. He would. But first, he had to fulfill his dream of shutting her up.