Parent Approved Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok what do you think of your baby sis's tits?"

"Really that's it? The same thing all the guys here are thinking, sister or not Taby you got great tits." Every one agreed, "Ok lets see Kim truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Give Frank a 20 second lap dance."

She kissed Brandon on the cheek then went over and sat in Frank's lap. She grinded and bounced on his lap for the time required then got up but before she walked back to her boyfriend she whispered something in Jess's ear, they both laughed and Jess nodded. "That was different give my friends' dad a lap dance. Tim your turn truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I'm so glad you said that because I've got a good one. Stand up take off your shorts, throw them over with Taby's top and then give us a little dance that's at least ten seconds."

"Damn it," he stood up and did as he was dared but even though everyone was laughing they did notice he was not lacking in the cock department, he was not fully hard and had to be at least 10 inches. After he sat down, "Ok Taby truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Ok for the next ten turns I dare you to sit in my lap. And the person you ask is turn one."

He half expected her to ask to get out of it or at least complain but instead she smiled, got up and sat on his lap. As she sat down she grabbed his cock and held it so it was trapped between his abs and her ass cheeks. He moaned as she shifted to get comfortable, "Frank truth or dare?"

"I guess it is time I take a dare, so dare,"

"Ok same dare as what your son had to do, let's see if it's like son like father?"

All the girls let out a little cheer as he did his strip dance, and they saw he was pretty big himself but Tim might just have him beat. "Helen truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Ok have you fucked any of the guys in this pool?"

"Yes. Adam?"

"Dare."

"Ok you don't have dance but stand up, lose the shorts and give 2 full turns so we can all see."

He stood up looking a little like a skeleton thanks to how scrawny he is. But when he dropped his shorts everyone gasped. This tiny little guy was hung, his cock was only partly hard but it had to be at 11 or 12 inches already. He then did he the turns and sat down, "Taby truth or dare."

"Dare."

" Without getting up take off your bottoms."

She did but with every little move Tim moaned as he was basically getting a lap dance. She threw her bottoms over with the tops, "Evan?"

"Uh Dare I guess."

"Well you've been staring at your little sis's tits so time for you to show what you got."

He gets up and strips showing everyone his fully hard 7 inches. He looks at everyone who still is dressed then settles on Jess, "Jess truth or dare?"

She smiles over at him, "Truth."

He's a little disappointed he wont see her nude but grins, "Tell us who was a woman you fucked?"

"Well a woman I've fucked is my best friend in high school Abby. Brandon truth or dare?"

"Dare I guess."

"Ok simple join the boys in being nude but I want to take off your shorts so get over here, now lets see what you've got in those pants."

He gets up and stands in front of his buddy's mom as she strips him. Jess has to hide her disappointment as his fully hard 4 inches pops out in front of her face. As he turns his back to her Jess looks over at Kim and mouths I'm so sorry and Kim just shrugs. Brandon sits down, "Helen truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Who in this tub have you fucked?"

She blushes, "Well you before you and Kim started dating, Evan, Frank and Jess at the same time, Sammy, and Tim."

Sammy looked at her best friend, "You fucked my parents? I knew you and Tim had at least once but my parents?"

"Sammy I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It happened one time when I came over here to see you but you and Tim had gone out somewhere and well I didn't knock and walked in on your parents. I was so shocked I didn't move. Your mom asked if I'd ever had sex before and I told her yes but didn't say you where my first and your brother was the only other at that time. And..."

Jess interrupts, "And I kind of seduced her and asked if she wanted join us. And she did. I'm sorry your dad and I fucked your friend."

"Mom I'm not mad just shocked that my best friend fucked my whole family. You're all adults so you can do what you want. Ok Helen it's your turn."

"Sammy you really don't care?" Sammy shook her head. "Um Jacob truth or dare."

"Dare."

"You might as well join all the other guys and strip."

He gets up and strips and waves his 6 inch cock in Helen's face, "Is this what you wanted to see? Ok Jess truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Alright besides your husband and the guy at the poker game whose cocks have you had in you?"

"Well only two have been in me but one may not really count. The first is my high school boyfriend and the other like I said doesn't really count."

"Now come on you know the rules who else?"

"Well Tim of course his cock was in me before I gave birth," she laughed. "Ok who should I choose, oh wait Taby I think my son's lap dance is over."

"Mom why?" Taby just giggles and gets off him but instead of going back to where she was she sits next to Tim.

"Sorry son but the dare was over its only fair. Now Kara truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Ok pick one of the guys and lick his cock, not suck just one lick."

Kara blushes, "Um ok Frank stand up." He does and she kneels in front of him. She holds his cock up and very, very slowly licks from the bottom of his balls up one side of his cock, over the head, then back down the other side. She lets him go and smiles at Jess, "How was that?"

"I don't know dear how was it?"

"Fucking amazing," he groans.

"Sammy truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Ok do exactly what I just did, but twice."

"You mean lick my dad's cock?"

"Yep."

She sat there with a shocked look as everyone except her and Frank started chanting, "Do it, Do It." She finally stood up and knelt at her dad's feet. Then she did the exact same thing. She held his cock up and just as slow as Kara did licks from the bottom of his balls up one side of his cock, over the head, back down the other side, across his balls and back up. When she reaches the head he lets out a loud grunt and shoots his load all over her face. When he realizes what he's done he apologizes over and over.

She looks up at him with her face completely glazed with his cum, "Daddy its ok after all its just a game. Now mom dare or dare?"

"Well since you put it that way dare."

"Ok lick daddy's spunk off my face." Jess leans over and licks off every drop of his cum. Sammy wipes off a bit that was on her neck and licks her finger, "Wow daddy you taste good," and goes back to her spot like nothing happened. Everyone just stared in shock at their friend. "Ok mom it's your turn."

"Kim?"

"Dare."

"Why don't you give Brandon a blow job I'm sure he needs one."

"I sure fucking do," Brandon says as he stands up. Kim moves to do it but before she does more than licks the head Brandon lets out a huge bellow and dribbles a few small drops on her tongue. Everyone has to hold their tongues from laughing at his pitiful stamina and tiny load.

"Ok Jacob I dare you to fuck my pussy for one minute without cumming," Kim says as she straddles him.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jacob moans as he slides in her pussy. As everyone watches them fuck Taby starts stroking Tim's cock under the water and he fingers her pussy. A minute goes by then another and another. But everyone has forgotten the dare. Kim is bouncing on Jacob for all she's worth, Taby is now riding Tim, Sammy and Helen have lost their bikinis and are making out, Kara's top is pulled down as she jerks Evan with one hand and Adam with the other as they suck her nipples, Jess is sitting on the edge of the tub as Frank eats her pussy, and Brandon is sitting in the tub with a beer in one hand and his little soft cock in the other as he watches the action.

After Frank has given her two orgasms she stops him, "Babe would you mind if I try out Adam's big piece of man meat?"

"Of course not tonight anything goes. Besides there's plenty of young, sexy girls to keep me busy."

She kisses her husband and goes over to Adam, "Adam if Kara is willing to let you go I was wondering if I could have a ride on that beast of yours."

Kara looks up at her, "Sure I don't mind besides that leaves all of me to tend to Evan." She lets go of Adam's rock hard 12 inches and climbs into Evan's lap and is soon moaning.

Jess takes Adam's hand, "So stud you ready to fuck your best friend's mom?" He just nods. "Ok but lets move to the deck I want you to fuck me with this monster." She led him to the deck and laid on one of the lounge chairs, "Ok big boy fuck momma with that beast."

He slowly works his cock into her pussy. When he reaches about half way in he pulls out then pushes all 12 inches into her. She screams in both pleasure and pain as she cums all over his cock. As she writhes in pleasure he just keeps fucking her. He is soon jack hammering in and out of her soaking pussy. It takes no time at all for her to go over the edge again.

Meanwhile, Frank and Evan have carried Kara to a bench by the pool. She's bent over it sucking Evan to get him hard again after cumming in her pussy as Frank fucks her big jiggling ass. Nearby Brandon is snoring in the grass, where he passed out. In the hot tub Tim and Taby are resting after he filled her pussy and she came on is cock for the third time. Next to them Sammy and Helen are fingering each other.

Taby looks over at them, "You know I've never been with a girl."

Helen looks at her, "Would you like to try it?" Taby nods so Helen leans over and kisses her. They are soon making out. "How about we go somewhere a little drier?" Taby takes her hand and they climb out of the tub and over to a lounger, leaving Tim and Sammy naked and alone in the hot tub.

They look at each other. "So what do we do now? Taby and Helen need time alone and one of our parents is involved in the other two."

"Well Tim I did get a facial from daddy so I guess I could give Kara a little help while you jerk off over Taby and Helen, or you can man up and fuck your twin sister," she smiled at him as she straddled his legs.

"Sis are you sure?" She smiles and nods, "Oh god sis I know its wrong but I've wanted to fuck you for years." He pulls her into a passionate kiss, without breaking the kiss Sammy lifts up and positions Tim's 10 inches of cock at her entrance. They moan into each other's mouths as she slowly slides down him.

They lost all track of time as the siblings fucked each other's brains out. After he had filled her with two large loads and she lost count of how many orgasms he gave her, they shared another passionate kiss. As they pulled apart he lifted her up and out of the pool. They passed Frank, Kara and Evan who where cuddled up with Kara in the middle as they slept. They stepped over Brandon who was still passed out with his face in the Dirt, then Jacob and Kim who had fallen asleep on the padded swinging bench, then Helen and Taby who were softly talking and looked like they would fall asleep soon. Finally up onto the deck where their mom and Adam were sleeping, their mom was lying on top of him with Adam's still half hard cock in her pussy.

Tim carried her up the stairs and to his room and his bed. They lay there holding each other until he was hard again. Then they were in each other's arms making out. Soon they were making love, not fucking, making love. And for the next hour that's how they were until they were worn out and fell asleep holding each other.

The End...?

12