Parent Teacher Association

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a decent licker," Kathleen said softly. "But you know that isn't what I'm looking for. You know what I want."

Almost lost in her own world, Catalina kept paying close attention to Kathleen's pussy. So soft and warm. The labia felt good against her lips. They tasted even better.

"I've never eaten ass before," Catalina managed in between licking and tugging at the pussy before her.

"Well, as a google health expert, I can confirm that eating my ass will give you special immunity should you ever be at risk of losing your job."

Catalina managed to pull her mouth away from the delicious task she was busy with. She took another good look at the plump bottom, and Katherine made sure to give it a good flex. The round bottom jiggled with each clench, seemingly putting on a pornographic show designed to draw the school principal in.

The PTA president's bottom looked amazing, almost exuding its owner's own power. Kathleen was surely putting on a show. She was clenching her butt together and then used her hands to spread them apart to give Catalina sneaky glimpses at the pink hole hiding between curvy cheeks.

Catalina was shocked when it dawned on her that she couldn't wait to kiss, lick, slurp, and devour what she was seeing. This was just a new element to her career. Yet another not-so-bureaucratic hurdle that she needed to overcome.

She placed her hands on Kathleen's warm ass cheeks, spread them apart and buried her face there. She darted her tongue out and licked. It felt surprisingly soft against the tip of her tongue. The PTA president finally remained still and pushed her backside out even further, undoubtedly approving of the school principal's ability.

Rimming had never been in Catalina's limited sexual repertoire. It had never even crossed her mind. Sure, she had seen in porn a couple of times. But as she continued working her tongue on the little hole, she found it to be rather easy. And rather enjoyable for herself, too. She was unsure how much was too much, or how far she was expected to take this but, as in all her work, she wanted to do her best.

The deeper her tongue went, the more she felt Kathleen's butt cheeks against her face. The skin felt silky smooth as if it got lotioned and pampered regularly. The round flesh pressed against Catalina's face as she went deeper. When she pushed her tongue even further, she felt Kathleen's ass cheeks settling on her forehead and chin, while her nose and mouth were nestled in the center.

When the PTA president flexed her muscles, Catalina felt as though her face was being massaged. It was far different from the spa treatments and skin facials she regularly treated herself to, for sure. This pleasure was purely sexual.

"Go a little deeper," Kathleen said with a wiggle of her butt. "Think of this as the easiest part of your day. All you have to do is whatever gets me wet. It's that simple. Lick and swirl."

Stiffing her tongue, Catalina did as she was told. She licked around the anus and swirled. Stiffening her tongue even more, she pushed further inside and soon she was entering that passage that until now had been taboo. Kathleen moaned. Catalina knew she was on the right track. Her own pussy had become soaking wet from performing the deviant act.

She pulled her tongue out and massaged the muscular thighs, before moving her hands towards the voluptuous hips and ass.

"You have the most beautiful backside," Catalina whispered hoarsely. "The sensation of your cheeks vibrating against my face feels almost relaxing."

Kathleen laughed. "I'm sure they'll come in handy when your busy schedule causes you some tension."

The PTA president used that moment to flex her bottom again and to jiggle her ass. Her cheeks were making loud slapping noises which were almost hypnotic.

Whatever hypnosis was going on, it worked. This time, Catalina used her hands to grab hold of Kathleen's upper-thighs to spread them wider. She used her tongue with more confidence this time around. She pushed her tongue inside with more force. It was easier now that she had experience.

Doing what was expected of her, Principal Hernandez swirled her tongue inside Kathleen's asshole. She loved the soft moans she heard. She felt Kathleen's legs shaking and twitching. She felt the tiny entrance clenching around her tongue. She felt the full cheeks meshed tightly against her face.

Was this heaven?

The sound of high heels clicking down the hallway and towards the administrative area got her attention. No matter who it was, eating ass was never a good look for any respectable Principal, especially in the administrative area at school.

She tried to pull her tongue out and was about to cover Kathleen's butt with the dress to hide their salacious activity, but was stopped by the PTA president's hand.

"Keep going," Kathleen said, refusing to have a pleasure end so abruptly. "I recognize the sound of those heels a mile away. We're safe."

Being a little too trusting, Catalina kept her tongue inside and went back to swirling. She knew who was coming. It could only have been the vice-president of the PTA, the woman whom Kathleen trusted with all her secrets. The PTA moms had always maintained a tight circle. Catalina would never have suspected that things between then got this personal.

The footsteps stopped just outside of the administrative area. The door was still wide open.

"You two started without me," Nikki said in her high-pitched voice.

"We couldn't wait," Kathleen replied, guilt-free. "Principal Hernandez has a busy schedule and I didn't want to waste her time."

"That makes sense. In times like these, we all need to stick together and be mindful of each other's needs. In every way."

"We need to make this snappy," Kathleen said. "There are other teachers in this building doing online chats."

Nikki Johnson squeaked. "My daughter is probably one of the students being taught right now."

"Bad mom. Just the way I like it."

Catalina listened to the saucy banter while her tongue was still busy pleasing Kathleen. She couldn't bring herself to pull her mouth away. This was so normal to these women! Everyone has a dark side and the ease in which these women operated was impressive.

She kept going, even as the PTA vice-president came over to stand beside her.

"I'm glad our relationship is on the right track," Nikki said. "Aren't you?"

"Mmm hmm," Catalina mumbled, too filled with shame and excitement to even look at the other woman."

"That's a good girl. Keep licking that asshole. Serve your new boss the way I always do. It'll be good for your career."

Kathleen turned her head to look at them. "Principal Hernandez could become the mayor after I'm done with her. This young woman has all the attributes required to make it far in the political world."

"I've gotta try that mouth!" Nikki exclaimed excitedly.

For the first time since the PTA vice-president entered the room, Catalina looked at her. She saw the blonde woman in a blouse and skirt, looking so prim and proper, as if she were going to church. But then Nikki Johnson lifted her skirt to reveal a bare pussy. Catalina looked at the brown bush between Nikki's legs and was stunned that this woman expected to be serviced like it was the most natural thing in the world to do.

Stepping forward, Nikki boldly brought her hairy pussy inches from Catalina's face. This was a runaway train. There was no stopping now.

Principal Hernandez pulled her tongue out of the PTA president's asshole and moved her mouth towards the next target. She stuck her tongue out and licked Nikki's bush. Underneath it, there was a soaking wet pussy, which tasted equally as delicious as the PTA president's.

Moving her mouth closer, Catalina felt the pubic hair tickling her lips and chin. She remained on her knees, and while she licked, she kept one hand on Kathleen's muscular thigh, and another hand on Nikki's soft hip.

Serving these two older women was never part of her career path. Yet here she was. Not only was she enjoying it, but her own pussy was starting to drip. There was a wildfire raging within her. This was sexual deviancy at its finest. And she never lost track of the fact that she needed to hurry this along before any teacher would walk down the hall and catch them in this unholy act.

She pushed her tongue deeper into Nikki's pussy until she could taste the inner flesh. Her tongue swirled again. It was easier to tongue a pussy than it was an asshole, but she found that both tasks were deeply arousing.

"I'm starting to feel a little lonely," Kathleen said, wiggling her butt. "My asshole is starting to get cold. May I have some more pleasure, Principal Hernandez?"

Catalina noted the mild sarcasm in Kathleen's voice. This powerful PTA mom was beckoning for more personal attention. It felt like she was reminding both the other women of her position.

Swallowing her pride and focusing on her upward mobility, Catalina pulled her tongue out of Nikki's pussy, and returned it to its original place. She kept her hands on both women, rubbing their legs, letting them know that she was at both of their services. Catalina was a people-pleaser after all. And she was always mindful of the needs of those more powerful than her.

Kathleen purred, "That's better. Learn that my ass owns you. It may even give you more of those massages that I know you enjoy so much."

As Catalina swirled her tongue inside the hole once again, she settled into enjoying Kathleen's flexing. This time, it was done with such power that it felt like each cheek was slapping her in the face. It didn't hurt. It felt good. It was an erotic massage unlike any other. And the tight hole clenching around her tongue, meant that her tongue was getting a nice massage as well.

She would never have expected that she would enjoy being used in such a manner so much. It was a sexual awakening. This was like a fantasy come to life. Something she'd only seen in porn, but never thinking it would actually happen to her. Her tongue gave a few licks.

Jealousy, or envy, seemed to get the better of Nikki because she started running her fingers through Catalina's hair seductively. She was feeling neglected too, it seemed.

"Now my cunt is getting cold," Nikki said in a high-pitched whine.

Looking up, all Catalina could see were large butt cheeks with a hairy bush alongside it. Both needing the talents of her mouth. Two women were now depending on her for their sexual pleasure. And she was dependent on them for a stable career.

So she complied. As her lips and tongue went back and forth between the women, she wondered how much of this was for them, and how much of this was about exploring her own sexuality. She never would have done anything like this if they had simply offered her sexual favors. She would have rejected their advances immediately. But the comfort of knowing she'd have powerful friends in high positions was too tempting to pass up. As her mouth went back and forth, she felt grateful for what this meant sexually and professionally.

Her tongue alternated between going deep into Kathleen's bottom and deep into Nikki's pussy. She swirled her tongue inside both women. She was still trying to get her head around how she as the principal of this school was now finding herself not only servicing the PTA leaders on school property, but also enjoying this deviant activity. Her hands held on to both of them. When this was over, would their relationships change? Would they expect this more often? Only time would tell.

"I'm getting there," Kathleen purred.

Nikki moaned. "I'm on the brink. Should we double-team?"

"Oh yes. We can always have the maintenance crew clean the carpets again. I'm sure they'd appreciate the extra business."

When the plan had been decided, whatever the plan was, Catalina tongue was still buried in Nikki's pussy and those curly pubic hairs were deep in her nostrils. The PTA vice-president stepped back and the pussy eating came to an end.

From her knees, Catalina remained obediently immobile as the influential mothers both stood side-by-side, inches from her face, with the fronts of their skirts lifted. Both women reached between their legs and started rubbing at their clits in unison as they brought themselves closer to Catalina's face.

"Open wide," Kathleen instructed, gleefully rubbing her own clitoris. "Allies are an essential part of politics. The sooner you learn that, the better. I'm going to take you places, but first, I need you to open that pretty mouth of yours, Principal Hernandez."

Parting her lips, Catalina looked up at them with wondrous eyes. Her mouth was wide open and she guessed what was about to happen. Nikki and Kathleen stood over Catalina's face, so close that their labia were practically grazing her chin.

In unison, the women moaned as they reached their wet climaxes at the same time. Clearly they had done this before. They squirted and filled Catalina's mouth almost to the brim. The only thing she could do was swallow. Not swallowing may have been considered an insult and she could have gagged on it.

They had squirted so much that some of the fluid had flown into Catalina's eyes. She kept her mouth wide open, gulping whenever necessary, but her eyes were shut. Not being able to see, and only to taste, heightened her sense of taste. She'd remember the taste for as long as she lived.

When it was finally over, Catalina wiped her eyes and looked up at the two grinning women. She gulped a few times before wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Was this humiliation or devotion? Perhaps both. She hoped she still had the respect of these powerful ladies.

"Welcome to our club," Kathleen said. "You should wash up in the bathroom, then we'll get to work on the numbers and figures. A real plan of action is what we need."

Nikki chimed in. "We're so lucky to have a team player like you."

"I... I look forward to our collaboration," Principal Hernandez gulped, still struggling to speak after having her mouth flooded.

The women helped Catalina to her feet. She knew her face was a mess. She knew her makeup was smeared and her clothes were soiled. She didn't dare look at the mess on the carpet because it would only heighten her shame.

With love and care, the women locked arms with her and guided her to the bathroom. They finally allowed her to clean herself up but only after making her finger herself to orgasm. Catalina needed the release before she could do the number-crunching that was expected of her. There was important work to be done, after all.

The End

A very special thanks to MindyStarrdfw and CJ Balie for their talented minds, creative vision, and hard work.

To the readers -- yes, you -- thank you.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

God bless all our essential workers in education, health care, first responders, food, maintenance and delivery. Be safe everyone.

12