Parent Teacher Conference on Zoom

Story Info
Parents of problem student face teacher nude.
2.4k words
4.36
19.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Covid reached into PT conferences as well as class studies. Ms T dreaded the "bad news" conferences and this one was one of the worst in her private school. Sid Bone had been warned twice before about unwelcome advances in the school. With this latest infraction, the school board threatened suspension and loss of points needed to graduate. Her Zoom screen signaled that his parents were awaiting admission.

Connection made, Mr. Bone appeared on screen in a casual shirt. Going for flattery to soften the report, "Hello Ms T. I must say, that Zoom head shot of you is extraordinary. And I'm a photographer. I've never seen a professional photo used for a Zoom personna. It's beautiful -- your bright red, styled hair; deep red brows; bright green eyes; long lashes; ski slope nose with tiny raphe at the tip; bright teeth; luscious and plumb yet not too thick lips; teasing dimples -- I wondered how much was potoshopped. I expected an old fuddy duddy, but here you are, true to your image. I'm impressed."

Blushing, Ms T said, "Thank you. But flattery will get you nowhere. We need to talk about your over confident son's behavior. Where's your wife?"

"She's 'cumming' in a minute." From the next room, Sara entered gently. Sal moved aside so Ms T could see that Sara was totally hairless except for her head, brows and the wiry bush of dark hair which ended at her obvious clit and denuded labia. She sat so her modest tits are plainly visible as were her hardening nipples. "Here she is. Can you see her?"

Ms T gasped. "Oh yes, I can see all of her. Are you often naked in your home with closed windows?"

Sara said, "Almost always. And our windows are open and unblocked. See?" She turned the PC so Ms T could see their four windows were wide open and the street was visible. "My husband, Sal, is usually naked too. He put on a polo shirt, and nothing else, just for you. You are so beautiful, you are giving him a hard time. Want to see?"

"Um, no thank you. I'll take your word for it." She blushed and blinked nervously. "About your son, Sid is getting good grades but is often accused of being too, um, frisky with the ladies. He's flirty, touchy and makes ribald remarks. I think I see the problem."

Sal asked, "Are these 'ladies' of legal age?" Ms T nodded, yes. "Then if he isn't assaulting them, he's just flirty. Has he flirted with you?"

"Lord, no. Why would you ask such a thing?"

Sara added, "Well you are a beautiful young woman, thirty-ish? I expect his hormones bubble over for you. You should praise his self restraint. Do you always dress like that, in a business suit?"

"Yes, usually. Why? And I'm thirty-six, nearly twice his age."

"It is a pretty suit, but it's still a dour look for one so pretty. Would you stand for me and remove your jacket? Set the camera so I can see all of you."

"I don't know if that's a good idea. You may be comfortable in your skin and exposing it to everyone, but I'm not -- I mean I can't."

"I didn't ask you to get naked like me. Just stand without your jacket and turn so I can see your shape. I bet you can do that even if you are married."

"Well, I suppose there's no harm in that. No. I'm not married or with anyone." She wondered why she admitted that last part. After a moment of hesitation, she stood and shucked her blue jacket. As it fell off her shoulders, her large breasts surged and pressed her lacy bra against her translucent white blouse. She stepped to the side of her desk and aimed the camera before doing a slow and embarrassing turn for the nude parents. "You can see why I can't remove my jacket in class." She blushed with pride that someone, naked strangers even, wanted to see more of her.

Sal let Sara comment, "Yes. I see. It's a wonder all the boys aren't lusting over you. We can't really see your natural shape, but your blouse and lacy bra are thin enough to show your big, dark nipples -- especially now as I see them harden." Ms T looked down and saw her thick nipples stressing her blouse. She gasped and covered them. "No need for that, dear. Look at my nipples. You've already made them and my husband stiff."

"From just my covered breasts?" A little smile said she was flattered.

Sara pulled Sal's shirt up and commented, "Look. You made his nipples hard too." She pinched and pulled one of Sal's and one of her own nipples as Ms T watched closely, her mouth slightly open, her breath deepening. Just above a whisper, Sara continued, "Would you remove your blouse and bra for us? I enjoy being the first one naked in a group, but I also enjoy helping another join me. For now, I just want to see your slim waist. Don't be shy with two others already naked for you."

"What? No way," she protested as one hand cupped a full breast and the other slid below her waist. Sal was already drooling over the new prospect's bubble butt and shapely legs -- though he could only see the curves of her calves and the lowest four inches of toned thighs.

"Would you like to lock the door or would you rather enjoy the risk of being caught naughty? I bet your panties are damp already, if you wore any."

Ms T looked around the empty classroom and wondered why she hadn't just Zoomed from home. She stared at Sara's tall, hard nipples and unknowingly licked her lips. With a slight blush, she walked to the door and locked it. "I'm not saying I'm going to be naughty, but I don't want to be surprised," she said as she returned. She also turned off half the lights. When she returned to the side of the desk, she stared at Sal's hairy chest and Sara's tempting nipples. "As you are both naked, I suppose I can show you my bra, I mean my waist." She faced the camera and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. After a silent delay where she left her arms at her side, her blouse open but still tucked in so it hung occluding both breasts, she pulled it out of her blue pencil skirt.

Sara smiled; Sal's dick surged as they watched her big breasts hop. Ms T hung her blouse on her chair with her jacket. Her large, dark areolae and nipples much more obvious through the nearly shear bra. "Is this enough?" she asked, hoping it wasn't.

Taking a risk, Sal offered, "That's good, but your skin is folded over and under the bra. I believe you need to remove it, as Sara asked. Stare at her hard nipples as you remove it."

Ms T nervously licked her lips, looked around the room then locked onto Sara's perfect nipples. She unhooked her bra, but let it hang in place. Why am I stripping for total strangers? They do make me feel safe, yet daring. She'd never considered sucking another woman's tit before. After a moment, she let the bra slip down her arms as she watched Sara pull and roll her nipples. When she inhaled deeply and let her big tits swell as she hung her bra, Sara gasped, "What beautiful tits. I'd love a taste myself." Ms T gasped, but stood tall and let the parents scrutinize her tits. "Big, shapely, firm and hardly in need of a bra -- you are so lucky."

Ms T blushed, crossed her hands in front of her crotch which pushed her tits forward and let her pressure her clit. She smiled at the surprising pleasure of exposing herself to strangers, the flattery, and her stealthy clit rubbing. Her nipples, already firm, stiffened more and twisted into bigger clones of Sara's perfect flat-top silos.

Sara licked her lips and said, "Your nipples say you are enjoying this bit of expo and rubbing your clit means you are higher than you care to admit. Yes, we can both tell you are rubbing yourself. Turn slowly again for us. Your bra impressions are nearly gone so we can see how smooth your skin is. Your waist is still a problem with that skirt creating some muffin top on your slim figure. It's time to remove it. Don't you agree?"

Open mouth silence and stares answered Sara. Ms T gulped. "I'm ah, well, would you step back first so I can see your groin, umm crotch, Sara?"

She unzipped her skirt as Sara stepped back to offer a knees-to-face view. "You can say pussy. That's a bit unbalanced if you are just going to show us your panties. Here you are." Sal also stepped back and circled his wife with his thick, stiff cock bouncing as he walked. "And here is Sal and his big dick too."

Ms T gasped at the casual exposure of a man's erect cock. She hadn't seen a stiff one in ages. As she stared at Sara's thin, natural, tawny bush and waxed labia, she unhooked her skirt and let it fall. After she stepped out of it, without being asked, she turned slowly for the curious eyes. Sal whistled quietly, "Absolutely gorgeous legs. Shape, size, and well toned. I love them. What do you think Sara?"

"How can I disagree? I'm censoring a few lewd remarks, for now. Sal loves boy shorts even more than I do. Your purple thong rear on your boy shorts shows off cheeks you have to be proud of. I wish mine were so firm and high. What perfect skin." Sara squeezed Sal's cock as the hapless teacher watched and wished she could share it.

"Honey, there's nothing wrong with your cheeks. What do you think, Ms T? What's your first name?" Sal said as he turned Sara's tiny, sexy ass to the camera and left a clear trail of Cowper's on her. "I love how her cheeks are rectangular and wiggle side to side with little up-down movements when she walks."

"It's Talia." She licked her lips and kept staring at a bare pussy, a stiff cock, and tempting trail of wetness.

"We can see and appreciate your wet spot. That's a natural and flattering reaction. No. Uncross your legs and show it off. You must be itching to rub your clit. Don't let us stop you. I'll rub mine with you -- I'm thinking of your hand rubbing mine as I rub yours. Too much?" Ms T moaned and began rubbing. Her wet spot quickly tripled in size. Talia began moaning and slipping her hand into her wet panties. As she frigged her clit, her hand pushed her panties down enough to show her auburn bush to the happy parents. "Time to lose the panties, Talia, since they are in your way. Keep rubbing your clit as you push them down. That's it, side to side. Beautiful, plush lips and thick clit. Would you like me to rub it for you as Sal fingers your soaked pussy? Yes? Maybe we should meet real soon so you can eat me as Sal fucks you? Ahh, you like that idea so much it's making you cum for us. Sal is ready to pop just thinking of you. Watch this."

Talia began to flush as she approached orgasm. Sal slipped his cock into Sara's mouth as Talia watched. She saw his balls pull up and his hips thrust. He grunted and filled her mouth until his overflow dripped onto Sara's tits. Talia could almost feel the slippery warmth of his cum on her tits as she rubbed it in. When he shot more hot cum on Sara's face, Talia screamed and shuddered in an intense and satisfying orgasm. Sara felt her cum and joined her husband in his climax. She licked his cock clean on screen then breathlessly asked, "Would you like to cum see us now? Put all your clothes in your bag and put on just your coat. Drive here quickly and you can lick my tits and face clean before you suck my husbands cock as I suck your pussy. Here's our address...."

"Wait. Are you both vaccinated and covid free? No STDs?"

"Yes we are. Get here and we'll show you proof. Bring any you have." Talia said she hadn't been with anyone sexually in two years and she was vaccinated. She exited Zoom.

Talia had second thoughts, then third thoughts. Yet she put all her clothes in her bag. Feeling more daring than ever, she wrapped her unbuttoned coat around her naked body. It flapped open several times and flashed her pussy to the nearly empty lot on her way to her car. Still debating what she should do, in minutes she found herself at the house and ringing the bell.

Sara answered the door naked with Sal's cum still on her face and tits. She reached out and untied Talia's coat, turned her, then left her naked in the doorway as she hung the coat. "You're even more beautiful live," Sara said. Talia blushed and checked if anyone saw her. She hoped someone had. They hugged, then kissed gently but built to deep passion. Talia's first female passion kiss made her groan. Giddy, she tasted some of Sal's cum of Sara's face. Sal watched, then greeted her and she watched his cock rise again. He put her hand on his cock and hugged her warm flesh before closing the door.

###

"Ms. Tucker, I heard you met my parents IRL after your Zoom meeting and they convinced you to strip for them live after your Zoom strip show. I won't be taking advantage of that with the school board, but I'm sure you don't want them to see the recorded Zoom session, these photos of you naked in their doorway with them, or fucking both my parents. Do you?" Sid reached out and cupped her firm ass before pushing her yellow jacket off her shoulders. " So strip for me now and show me the same beauty, courtesy, and enthusiasm you showed my parents."

Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

===== 8 hr 1100 2/18/22 ==== 2400

10/2/20 seminal image: parent(s) meet hot teacher for conf via zoom; complements, induce stripping