Parent-Teacher Meeting Turns Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I return to the bed and take one of Sophie's arms. She allows me to do it and when she sees what I intend to do, she pushes her head back into the bedding and moans - partly from the fact that her pussy is being licked, and partly at the thrill of being about to be tied. I fix the first hand firmly to the corner of the bed, the soft material causing no discomfort, but not relenting in any way. I tie the second hand the same way to the other corner and she writhes slightly below the body of my hot wife.

While I'm at that end of the bed, I gently place a finger on the skin below Lea's ass and massage it slightly. She knows it's me. We discovered this erogenous zone a while ago and she squeals as I bring her close to orgasm but then stop. I then move to the other end and Lea sees for the first time that I am tying Sophie. She takes a scarf herself and ties it round one ankle while I do the other one - again attaching the other end to the bed.

We both kneel next to Sophie, who is writhing with pleasure, nipples swollen hard and probably close to orgasm. We both put our hands on her. I have a hand just below a breast and one on her inner thigh. Lea recognizes the routine because I've teased her with it too. She does the same but places one hand between the hip and the pussy at the top of the leg, and one hand above the other breast - a single finger is brushing against Sophie's hard nipple. We do not move, except for slightly adjusting the pressure we put with our hands on her body. Sophie, whose eyes had been closed, now has them wide open and is staring up at the ceiling and breathing desperately through her slightly parted lips. We stay in this position for what probably feels like forever for Sophie. Her nipples are hard and the dark skin around them shrivels with excitement. She pushes her hips into the mattress and her pussy muscles pulsate.

After what we deem to be enough, we remove our hands and hear Sophie breathing short breathes. She is trying to control her desire. We both move to a nipple and lick and massage her perfect breasts. Her chest rises with her breathes. Every little move of her body turns me on, and seeing my wife pleasuring a nipple is like a dream. I feel a strong desire to dip inside Lea at that moment. I'm also desperate to turn Sophie on even more. I position Lea on her knees above Sophie's face and immediately push my cock inside her, knowing Sophie can see it all. Lea offers no sexual touches to her desperate friend below her and simply lets me fuck her wet pussy just inches above the face. I don't keep it up for long, just in case I blow my load too soon.

Lea sucks my cock and licks the juices from it just before I move round and lie on top of Sophie. I support myself slightly above her on my hands and knees. She seems to be quivering with excitement and her nipples are still like pebbles. I lean in to whisper to her, loud enough for Lea to hear, who is crouched next to the bed and is caressing my back and the side of Sophie's tight body.

"We have tied you because we're going to tease you a little. And fuck you."

I'm shocked to see even these few harmless words cause a load moan of pleasure from Sophie. She pushes her hips upwards, seeking my cock but she can't have it.

"You need to enjoy the next moments but if I see you are about to orgasm, I will stop. If you make me stop, I will start to fuck Lea until you calm down."

She moans again through gritted teeth and begins to writhe under me. She could even be orgasming.

"Oh my god!" It's Lea.

She leans forward and whispers into Sophie's ear, "Enjoy it." She tugs at a nipple gently.

I lean back on my haunches and spread Sophie's pussy with both my hands. It is glistening with wetness and she writhes at the image in her head of being so spread and open. Her little triangle of hair turns me on and I trace around it with a finger before going lower and feeling her wet pussy lips, avoiding the urge to push inside. I hear her moan stifled by Lea's lips, which have covered hers. I spread her pussy again and this time press the palm of my hand against her clitoris, causing her to spasm and groan with pleasure. My self-control weakens and a switch inside my head seems to flip. I suddenly have to have my cock inside this pussy. I hold my glans in one hand and lubricate it on the wet pussy lips. Then, in one slow long movement, I push. I watch my whole length disappear into Sophie. I pump her pussy seven, eight, nine times vigorously and then stop with my whole cock inside her to check her level of desire. She is still pumping her hips long after I stop. Her orgasm seems to be close and she seems to be trying for it. I pull out my cock. She is too close and needs to be teased.

My wife is standing just as I get up too. She straddles Sophie's face again and lowers her soaking pussy onto her friend for a few seconds. I hear the desperate, horny wet sounds. I then take Lea's hand and she moves with me to the other end of the huge bed. I lie down on my back. My legs are slightly bent, Sophie's thighs below them. Lea stands above me and crouches all the way down until she impales herself on my erection. She supports herself by leaning forward slightly and holding my hands which are above my chest. She rides me passionately, bending her knees to rise and fall to and from the hilt of my cock.

Looking down my body I can see my cock pumping into Lea. I can also see Sophie looking down her body, staring at my cock pummeling Lea.

I whisper to Lea, "I want you to come all over my cock."

Sophie hears my words and is lifting her head and slamming it into the sheets. I can feel her legs rising and I enjoy them touching mine as I nail Lea. Lea suddenly spasms and then her whole body shakes as she screams with pleasure and rides my cock through her intensive orgasm and then slumps forward on to my chest. I hold her there, briefly forgetting we have company.

We are both surprised by what we hear: "Fuck me. Please!" And then again, through clenched teeth: "Please, I don't care how, just fuck me!"

I flex my cock, which is still buried, and hard, inside Lea. She sees it as a signal to move, although she could probably go on for more. She enjoys the art of dirty talk and it doesn't surprise me when she joins in with making Sophie horny.

"His cock is absolutely covered with my orgasm Sophie," she says to her friend. "Are you sure you want it inside your hole or should I lick it clean first?"

"Don't lick it, I want it."

Again I'm on top of Sophie. I push the head of my cock inside her. I make movements but every time I only allow the penis head to push in and then withdraw. It's amazing and it's driving Sophie wild. She has herself under control, mostly, and she seems to be trying to avoid the 'punishment' of seeing Lea fucked to orgasm again. Finally, just as she's getting used to the head-only movements, I thrust my whole length inside her to a delighted scream of surprised pleasure. I thrust again and again, shaking her whole body. She pulls at her restraints. She could orgasm now, and I even consider letting her but my sordid mind wants more. I pull out and she smiles, realizing this can mean more pleasure to come.

I release her ankle restraints. She immediately bends her knees and I use the opportunity to push her bent legs back toward her body and spread her to the max. I push my cock deep inside her and she screams at the depth I have gone. I pull out and lower my head to her juicy, dripping-wet box while still spreading her. She tastes amazing. She drives her hips forward to make the most of it. She is desperate for cock but patiently enjoys being licked out.

I reach out to Lea who has been watching. While she climbs onto the bed, I quickly push a large pillow under Sophie's hips, raising her pussy into a higher position. It seems to beg for cock. Lea is above her friend. First she kneels, straddling Sophie's face and then lowering her pussy to inches above her lips. Supporting herself with a hand on the bed, she places her other hand on Sophie's pussy and gently rubs her exposed lips using the horny wet liquid which is already coating them. Watching this hot scene for a while, I take one lick of Lea's fingers and then, on my knees, I raise Sophie's legs and hold them, while Lea positions my cock with her hand. It is aimed at Sophie's twitching pussy. I push and immediately she starts to shake. I withdraw slightly and push again. The uncontrollable orgasm going through Sophie's body is unstoppable, so I pump her soaking hole and she explodes in wave after wave of pleasure. Her arms pull at the scarf restraints as if she is desperate to be free. She gradually calms until her orgasm subsides and only her heavy breathing moves her body. She even manages to lick at Lea's shaved pussy while calming down. Then she starts to laugh and moan. Unbelievably, I know she wants more.

At that moment I twitch my penis and reverse it a little bit down her saturated tunnel. This immediately causes more gutteral moans. She can handle more! I move again, this time full length gentle thrusts and she reacts again. She licks again at Lea who herself has become even more horny. I allow my cock to come out of the pussy and it springs upwards. On seeing this, Lea lowers her head and moves forward to take me, and plenty of Sophie's orgasm juice, into her mouth. She desperately moves her mouth back and forward and I reach to one of her breasts to tease her hard nipple. She then does one of the horniest things I have ever experienced. Nothing spectacular, but seeing her hold my length after blowing me like that and then pulling my cock into another woman's pussy is almost mind-blowingly horny. I hammer Sophie again for a few more thrusts and again let my cock spring out and into Lea's awaiting mouth. We repeat this again and again and I hear both women becoming more and more excited. Their moans and movements and the sounds of three bodies exchanging juices helping us all to a massive climax.

From nowhere, Lea orgasms. At first I'm surprised but then remember she's being licked out. That and seeing my cock in a pussy AND licking Sophie's juices from it. I need to cum.

I stand up in a rush. Lea kind of rolls off Sophie and lies next to her. I go to the two remaining restraints and remove them. Sophie immediately goes for a hug - she's desperate for that touch and feel that her hands can experience - and as Lea is next to her she goes for her first.

They shuffle over and make room for me. I snuggle in behind Lea in a spoon position and put an arm under her neck and the other arm over her body to reach for Sophie. It's a surreal feeling having so many arms and bodies so close. We caress each other in that position for a while and, as searching hands begin to find nipples and lips and get teasingly close to asses and pussies, it's clear what's going to happen.

Sophie raises herself onto an elbow. "If my math is correct, and I do teach 3rd grade sometimes, there are two of us who have had more orgasms than one of us."

My cock is harder than it has been all night. I am desperate to pump my cum into any or both of these two.

"Cover your ears," Lea says to me.

I playfully do what she tells me, not really knowing what to expect. I close my eyes too and feel the girls move slightly beside me.

Lea pulls at one of my hands, which is covering an ear and lets me in on the secret.

"You are going to fuck Sophie from behind. She hasn't had that yet."

There's no way I was going to protest that.

I reply, "Great. I was hoping you would say that."

I carefully climb over Lea and squeeze myself between them. We all kiss, taking it in turns and laughing when we make a mess of a 3-person kiss. They move down my body and begin to lick my solid cock for a short while. They decide to put a halt to that and Sophie is suddenly straddling my face and lets me taste her juices once more. I feel Lea's hand wanking my throbbing cock as I do this. I shuffle out from under Sophie and turn round to find her on her knees, shoulders down to the bed, knees spread. I instinctively touch her wet pussy and push two fingers inside from behind her. Lea has her hand on my cock again and lines it up with the pussy in front of me. She pushes my ass and I plunge into the soaked, hot, slippery tube. It feels like my cock is in warm oil. So comfortable and smooth. I reach out and put my hands all over Sophie's back while thrusting hard into her body. She's shouting encouragement and moaning uncontrollably.

I reach for her shoulders and pull her upright. One arm goes around her, cupping a small breast, the other pulls at her long hair a little, ensuring her back is arched as much as possible. The change in angle seems to have made her pussy grip my cock tightly and I feel my orgasm is not far off. I pump her deep and long and she throws her hips backwards to ensure we are banging passionately. Lea moves around us and lies on the bed in front of Sophie. She shuffles herself backwards so that her head is below Sophie's pussy. At first, the first picture in my mind is that she is now devouring Sophie's pussy juices, but a second later I feel her tongue licking my balls. It's bringing me closer and closer to orgasm but the ball-licking stops and judging by Sophie's reaction, Lea has turned her attention to her friend's clit.

I push Sophie forward and she reverts to being on her hands and knees. She dips her head once to lick at Lea's pussy which is spread wide below her, but then reverts to all fours and arching her back.

She suddenly shouts, "Fuck me, I'm cumming."

The sound of that, and the sight of Lea below us licking pussy and balls, is what finally pushes me past the point of no return. As Sophie begins to voice her orgasm in squeals and high-pitched moans, I finally release my sperm deep inside this spasming pussy. I pump and pump my juice until I have nothing left. I'm up to my hilt, glued to Sophie, when I feel a gentle hand on my balls. Lea is pushing her hand between the top of my thigh and Sophie's toned, smooth ass. The gap she creates makes me move away from Sophie's pussy slightly, and her twitching muscles do the rest as my hard but softening cock is pushed out. For a moment I think that's it but seeing Lea move below makes me wait.

Sophie has now lowered her upper body onto Lea and she's spread her knees as wide as possible. Lea is lifting her head a fraction in order to continue to lick the used pussy above her. A 69 with a pussy filled with my sperm. I shuffle back a little to get a better view and I am almost knocked out by what I can see. My white spunk is clear to see, coating Sophie's labia lips. Now and again a watered down stream dribbles down from within and Lea licks at it desperately. They keep this up for a minute, moaning their pleasure in horny tones. How can they still be horny???

We finally realize we're done - for now at least - and I head to the bathroom.

-------------------------

After showering, we actually head downstairs for a little more food and drink and after talking for a while, TV on in the background, we head to bed exhausted, but thrilled. We have all just experienced something none of us had ever done, or expected to do.

I offer to sleep in one of the spare bedrooms but Sophie suggests we all sleep in our double bed.

"We have just seen it's big enough for all of us," she says jokingly.

I'm sure we all had a different image of what we had 'just seen'. So that's what we do. All naked, all close, warm and cozy. Also extremely horny, but thanks to the combination of food, wine and an energy-sapping fuck session we eventually fall asleep. I'm in the middle of Lea and Sophie and the last one to fall asleep.

I've no idea what time I wake up, but I'm guessing it is around 5am. The feeling of two hot and naked bodies so close, and the immediate memory of the previous night give me a raging erection. Still in a state of slumber and unable to move for now, I still manage to caress the shoulder in front of me and then hug close to the body. It's warm and soft and smells delicious. Eyes closed, I move my hands gently on the body. Cupping a soft breast, holding a wrist, squeezing an ass cheek gently, massaging the back softly. I'm really not wishing to actively wake the person up but I'm enjoying the sleepy feeling as I gradually move from slumber to being awake. I now move my hard cock, which had been under me and pressed into the mattress, and push it against the body in front of me. Strangely, it is the body which is spooning me behind me that is first to begin stroking my body. I smile as I recognize these tired but aroused movements. The lady I am spooning moves slightly but is, for now, in a deeper sleep than us. A hand comes round my body and grips my hard shaft from behind, just holding it tight. I put my top hand behind me and feel for a pussy. The legs open and the hand which had been around my cock now guides me to the pussy before locating my cock again.

It's Sophie. My fingers push through her triangle of hair before gently spreading her pussy lips apart. She squeezes my cock with her hand and kisses the back of my neck and nibbles my ear.

"Fuck me from behind," she whispers quietly.

I'm still not fully awake. However, sleepy-sex is great and something Lea and I do a lot. As I gently roll over onto my other shoulder, Sophie does the same. Lea, behind me, surprisingly does the same and she snuggles against my back. Her gentle strokes on my back suggest she is in slumber mode. I reach behind me and find her leg. She moves up close but hasn't woken properly yet.

Sophie lifts a leg and pushes her ass back towards me and moves her head forward in order to arch her back a little. I reach through to her pussy to find her fingers are already there. One finger is dipping into her hole and using the moisture to wet her pussy lips. I position my hardness close to her and she takes me in her hand to position me, rubbing me up and down her labia before allowing me in. She lets out a sharp moan as I go in deep. This causes Lea behind me to stir a little and caress me on my back, shoulders and arms. I don't really want to wake Lea up by way of me aggressively banging Sophie, so I use long slow thrusts. Every time I sink into Sophie's pussy I push everything in. Every time I pull out, I pull out as far as possible without actually coming out completely. This ensures the head of my throbbing cock pushes over the threshold of skin connecting her ass and pussy. We both feel it and it's turning both of us on immensely.

I am about to push slowly over that threshold again, when Lea's hand caressing my arm moves down my body and a finger circles my cock. It stays there as I push forward and is still there when I withdraw. And again. It's still as if Lea is half asleep and yet her awareness is obviously becoming clearer. As I do this movement for the fourth or fifth time, the finger moves up to my lips and coats them in the wet juices from the pussy I am fucking. Lea is obviously awake. She turns my head and manages to lick my lips and signals her pleasure with a quiet gasp as she tastes Sophie's pussy on my lips, followed by a tongue pushing itself into my mouth.

I pull Sophie's upper body close to my chest and cup one of her perfect breasts. Lea reaches over and cups the other breast. Sophie realizes it is Lea and grinds against me, turned on by the threesome fuck she is getting.

Just as this happens, Lea whispers, "Now me. Fuck me."

She turns away and takes up the same position as Sophie but on the other side.

As I take my cock out of Sophie, I tell her, "Wait there. I'll be back."

I roll over and within a second or two I'm deep inside Lea, fucking her pussy hard. The squelching sound is a massive turn on and I want to remind her.

"That's Sophie wet slime and yours. Can you hear it? Can you feel it? All our juices are fucking your pussy."