Parent-Teacher Meeting Turns Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moans and reaches down to feel the puddle that is her pussy.

The thought of having these juices mixed on and by my cock would normally be enough to make me explode. However, having been used earlier, my cock can still handle fucking these two horny ladies a bit longer.

I turn once again to Sophie, who has waited exactly where she was. Again I nail her pussy. Hard, fast thrusts and ever louder moans and demands from deep in her throat. Again I turn to Lea and do the same. I am in ecstasy and can't get enough. I wish I could lick, fuck, finger everyone, every hole at the same time. This time while I'm fucking Lea, Sophie has turned round and her head is hovering over my hip. I give her what she wants and pull my cock out of Lea and turn slightly to allow Sophie to take me in her mouth. My cock is literally dripping with sex juice and she's slurping and licking every drop greedily like she can't get enough.

I maneuver myself away from being between them and they automatically take up a 69. Both of them resist any kind of foreplay moves and simply passionately lick at the juices which are pouring out of their pussies. I use the chance to go to Lea's toy bag and I have a quick shuffle around to find something interesting. I go back to the bed and see Lea's ass up in the air and Sophie below her. I put a finger on her skin below her ass and push and massage it. While I dip the finger into her pussy for lubrication, I briefly feel Sophie's tongue, still desperately lappy around Lea's hole. Both of them are signaling their delight.

After moistening Lea up a little around her tightest hole, my finger pushes at her tight little ass. It's not only Lea who moans her pleasure when I finally sink my finger in. Sophie has shuffled back a little to get a prime view and she is obviously turned on by what she can see.

"God that is so hot. Do the same to me," she grunts.

This in turn causes Lea to demand more: "Move your finger and lick my pussy."

I judge the speed and rhythm she can take and, as Sophie takes up working Lea's pussy again, I put my hand under Sophie's head and squeeze her face tight into my wife's dripping wet sex. Lea screams and I guess Sophie's tongue is working overtime. I take one of the toys - a little metal butt plug - and push it into Lea's wet pussy. I coat it in as much slippery juice as possible and then push the rounded tip against Lea's asshole. I push slightly, then pull it away and see her ass twitch open and closed. I do the same again and this time, very patiently push and release until the sides of her round doorway reach the widest part of the toy. Lea lets out a stifled gasp. He clitoris being licked results in a prolonged moan of pleasure immediately thereafter. The plug gets swallowed quickly by her tight ass and the glittery pink jewel on the end of the toy decorates the space directly in front of her hole. It looks beautiful, hot, horny and slutty all at the same time.

Both women seem to be gasping at the same level. They are horny as hell and desperate to be fucked. With Lea's ass toy in place and pleasuring her with every move she makes, I tap her on the backside and ask her to make room for Sophie. Lea kneels upright next to me and we kiss. I reach under her pussy and through her legs to touch the butt toy and she covers her mouth to belatedly hide the scream she lets out.

Meanwhile, Sophie is now in front of us. Bent over, spread, ass up towards us. I quickly stand up and surprise everyone by pushing my cock directly into her pussy and slam into her a few times. Then I pull out my length and Lea swallows it all in one movement. She doesn't let me go for another dip into Sophie. Instead, we kneel down in front of Sophie's ass. Lea has a small bottle of lubricant and covers a couple of fingers with it. She goes first for Sophie's pussy and puts three fingers inside her, before then moving up to her ass with lubricant mixed with pussy juice.

Sophie's ass flinches at the first touch of Lea's finger. Lea reverts to simply massaging around her asshole, pressing against it now and again and not rushing penetration. I move a hand to her pussy and use a thumb to find her clit. We do this for a while until a sharp intake of air from Sophie confirms that Lea is fingering her friend's ass. Lea is now preparing to put a second finger in and uses the same patient massaging technique to do it. It's amazing and eventually Sophie takes it easily - even reaching behind her to help Lea finger-fuck her ass. Lea's patience is amazing as she continues to gently stretch and massage, and making the two fingers seems like they belong there.

While doing this, she suddenly says to Sophie: "Do you want to be ass-fucked by a toy or a real cock?"

I can't believe what I'm hearing. And I can believe the answer even less.

"I want a cock. Fuck me in my ass Jake," she growls desperately.

Lea pulls her fingers gently away from the grip of Sophie's ass muscles. It shuts tight but twitches and blinks two times. It looks as tight again now as it did before it had its massage. Lea lubricates my hard cock and I take position, adjusting the spread of Sophie's knees so I am perfectly lined up with her ass. Sophie is already anticipating the touch and pushes slightly and I see the amazing sight of her asshole opening for me just at the right moment. I don't push too hard at first, but already feel the tip is already beautifully set to be pushed deeper. Sophie makes no attempt to stop me and I push a little again. The gel and the massage have prepared her perfectly and on attempting to pull out slightly before I push again, I feel Sophie's ass muscles pulling me deeper. So I push. All the way in. I almost choke from the excitement. The sounds coming from Sophie are guttural and deep - the sounds only someone could make who is fulfilling a dirty desire to be fucked.

Pulling back, my cock is faced with the challenge of not shooting its creamy load into this tight, horny ass right now. The narrow passage is throbbing and pulsating and Sophie is beginning to put her body behind her desire to be fucked in the ass. We find a rhythm. Lea is assisting both off us. Sometimes caressing my balls and sometimes finding Sophie's swollen clitoris.

Lea finds a moment to issue me an instruction.

"Try not to cum. Fuck her to orgasm but try not to cum."

It takes all my willpower to not explode. The sights and sounds make it almost impossible but, fortunately, Sophie succumbs before me. Her narrow passage is gripping me tight and as I've not orgasmed, I'm not getting smaller yet. Gradually Sophie's ass muscles relent and I'm released. Sophie is gasping for air and is a spent force for now.

I head for the bathroom and Lea accompanies me.

"You forced me NOT to finish, you tyrant," I say, smiling.

"Ha ha. Yes, but I know you can and I still want to use you a little bit for my pleasure too," she replies.

"Want anything special?" I ask.

"You'll see."

I wash myself off and return to the bedroom. Sophie is alive and well and looking, again, like she would go again.

"How the hell do you two look horny again?" I ask.

Lea calls me out, "And you aren't? You with the hardening cock."

I don't even try to hide it and move towards the bed as they are laughing. Lea stops me and tells me to sit on the chair. We actually call it a sofa-chair for want of a better word. It looks like a mini sofa, isn't an armchair exactly, wide enough for one and a half adults and has a back but no arms. I take a seat, my hard cock pointing upwards. I absolutely know I'm about to be ridden and love the thought.

Lea walks slowly over to me. Sophie stays on the bed but is kneeling at the end, watching expectantly. Without as much as a kiss, Lea turns round, puts one foot either side of my legs and, facing away from me, lowers herself onto my cock. All the way to the base. I feel the cold, hard base of the butt plug, which is still in her ass, as it touches my stomach. She rides me like this for a while, giving Sophie an amazing view of the action. She then joins us, quickly kneeling in front of us and taking her tongue to my wet shaft and Lea's pussy. I imagine this must be what heaven feels like. I lift Lea completely off me for a second and Sophie grabs my cock and blows me before putting me back inside the pussy. Again, it's one of those ecstatic, unforgettable highlights from this amazing evening.

Lea climbs off me and without waiting for an instruction I stand up and push my cock into Sophie's mouth. She lets me fuck her mouth deep, her moans only making me want it more. I finally stop and pull her on top of me as I once again sit down on the sofa-chair. She immediately climbs on top and spears her dripping pussy with my cock. She pushes a nipple to my mouth and I feel it going harder between my lips as she rides me violently. This time Lea is on her knees on the floor and suddenly I feel something against my cock. It's Lea finger-fucking Sophie's ass again. I guess it's a thumb because I can feel her deliberately putting pressure on my cock. The visual of this almost blows my mind. As Lea pulls out from Sophie's ass, she lets out a scream of pleasure and has a shaking orgasm immediately. It surprises even her, I think. Maybe it is only a half orgasm because she's still riding me and telling me to fuck her.

I eventually signal to Sophie to lift up.

"I need to shoot this load again. I can't last much longer," I say.

"Come to the bed again," says Lea hurriedly.

No one moves as we wait for Lea to continue.

"This time you are going to fill me with your cream. And when I'm full, I want both of you to lick and finger me till I cum."

I imagine I will squirt my jizz on the 8-foot journey to the bed. Fortunately, I don't.

My hot, horny wife Lea takes up her position in the middle of the bed. She wants two firm cushions under her lower back so I can fuck her between her legs while I am kneeling upright. My cock is absolutely throbbing. Sophie gives it a quick lick and scoops another load of my pre-cum with her tongue.

Lea is taking a couple of deep breathes as she sees my swollen cock about to pound into her. I put my penis at the entrance to her and allow the head to push inside. Then I take hold of her thighs and begin to pull them towards me. My gland sinks into her and I nail her hard and fast.

"Cum inside me," she demands aggressively. "Now. All of it. Cum for me!"

I explode deep inside her, then near the entrance as I pull back, then deep again. My load feels huge. After four spurts I pull out. Sophie immediately takes up her position, and puts her tongue into where my cock had just been. The angle and height afforded by the cushions means she can tongue fuck Lea easily and has access to clit and soaking labia lips too. I put my head under one of Lea's legs and she's able to rest it around my shoulder as I kneel next to Sophie. Sophie moves to lick Lea's clit and I push two fingers into her pussy, feeling tongue and pussy at the same time. It is drenched with sperm and pussy juice. It's hot, extra smooth and slippery.

Sophie returns her attention to the pussy and I feel her lips and tongue moving around my fingers and lapping at Lea's sensitive inner lips. I aim my cum-covered fingers between Sophie's lips as she strains to suck up all my ejaculation from fingers and pussy.

I move my wet fingers to Lea's clit. I begin to rub, gently as first, and more intensively as her reactions show signs of becoming orgasmic. Sophie is licking her pussy like crazy and has two fingers thrusting into the cum-filled pussy to add to Lea's mind-explosion.

Lea is cumming. I see her eyes close and open again wildly. Her back is gradually beginning to arch. Her nipples are solid. It's at this moment of her debauched desire that I take hold of her butt jewel and very gently give it a tug. As her muscles allow the toy to easily glide out of her tight, horny ass, she finally succumbs to a huge shuddering orgasm that shakes not only her body, but the bed too.

She continues to shake uncontrollably for what seems like minutes. Sophie is covered in our juices too. She licks my fingers and we take up a position lying next to Lea with our arms over her. As drained as we all are, there is still a horniness in the room. However, after about 10 minutes, we are all asleep.

--------------------

Lea wakes up first with a start. I feel her wake up, then definitely feel her when she starts shaking me.

"Hey, it's almost 11. We have to be at the Layton's soon to pick up Jesse."

"Ok, ok, ok. There's plenty of time," I reply.

At that moment, Sophie comes into the bedroom. Showered and mostly dressed.

"Good morning guys. Any chance you guys can drop me off at school for me car?"

"Oh, you're not staying?" I quip.

-----------------

We drop Sophie off at her car at school. We say our goodbyes and Lea promises to be in touch. She thanks us for a great night and is soon on her way. When she is gone, we sit for a moment in silence. Before Lea breaks it that is.

"I love you Jake. But you set the bar quite high after last night pal. What if I expect to be fucked like that every time?"

"Well, if Sophie is allowed to assist now and again, I don't see it being a problem," I say as we drive off.

She gives me a playful slap. I have a feeling we might see Sophie again before too long.