Parental Break-Up Ch. 01

Story Info
Cheating changes everything.
4.2k words
4.48
47.2k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was summer and I was on holiday from school. It should have been my last year but having broken my leg playing rugby at the start of the last winter term I had been held back from taking my "A" Levels for a year and was therefore not happy that all my friends would now be off taking up jobs or university places while I was condemned to another year in the sixth form. I am Owen Thomas (named after my Welsh grandfather) and an 18 (going on 19) year old six foot blonde 180 pound sport loving sixth form student at my local Grammar School.

Mum and Dad were sitting at the table in the kitchen when I came down for breakfast. "Morning Son," Dad smiled. "Morning Darling," Mum said softly. Dad was Harry Thomas (never ever called Harold), 42 years of age and owner of a busy engineering company; Mum was Jane Thomas, 37 years old and worked as a Manageress of a thriving Ladies Dress shop in the High Street. They were both dressed casually for the weekend; Dad had a t-shirt and jeans, whilst Mum had a short sleeved white silk blouse and a pair of tight blue denim shorts that barely covered her firm buttocks. Her blouse was also unbuttoned a lot lower than those she normally wore to work and I could see a generous amount of cleavage between her large breasts.

"Morning," I grunted. I had been out with Lorna my girlfriend last night and had arrived home after midnight, horny and totally unsatisfied. Lorna was in a phase of "not putting out" at the moment; something to do with the church she and her parents attended; hence my foul and grumpy mood.

Dad stood up and pushed back his chair. "Well I'm off to Lucy's; she called yesterday and told me her bathroom toilet needed fixing. Anything you need me to pick up from the supermarket on my way back?"

"We need some more bread," Mum thought for a moment, "and some apples and bananas; we're almost out of fruit. Oh and give my love to my sister." She smiled at me as she added, "How long will you be?"

"I reckon it should be no longer than an hour, unless I find the problem is bigger than she described." He shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, I'll be sure to give her your love; bread, apples and bananas; I think I can remember that." Dad laughed and kissed Mum on the lips before disappearing out of the kitchen door and into the garage to get his Audi A3 that was his pride and joy (it had been made patently clear that there was absolutely no way that I was getting to drive it, even though I had passed my driving test with flying colours!)

While this morning exchange between my parents was going on I had helped myself to a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice from the fridge. I sat down next to Mum as we heard Dad's car drive out of the garage and away down the road.

"Well how was last night baby?" Mum was always agog to get the latest information about my love life. She seemed to take a vicarious pleasure in knowing how my girlfriends and I were getting on.

"OK, I suppose." I snorted through a mouthful of cereal. "We mostly sat and talked while her parents were with us," I shrugged, "and we mostly sat and talked when they weren't with us."

"Oh, it was that bad? No amorous goings-on then." Mum smiled and patted my knee. "Never mind, I'm sure she'll come round in a day or two."

"I'm not so sure, her mother is getting the religious bug and I think it's rubbing off on Lorna." I pushed my empty bowl to one side and drank my juice. I stood up and took my dirty bowl and glass over to the sink and washed them and put them on the drying rack. "Still, I suppose I'll just have to wait and see; but I don't intend to wait forever."

"Plenty more fish in the sea, darling." Mum looked a trifle abstracted as she gazed at me. I looked down to see what she was gazing at and saw that my shorts were beginning to bulge. I blushed as I realised that I had started to get hard at the sight of her partially exposed breasts.

"Sorry Mum," I mumbled, grabbing the tea towel and turning back to dry my bowl and glass.

"Don't be sorry baby, Mummy was enjoying the view. It's a pity Lorna doesn't see what a strapping good looking boy you are." Mum slipped a hand inside her open blouse and I could see her fingers playing with her nipples.

My erection did a rapid impression of a blow-up bouncy castle inflating, and I knew my shorts were now uncomfortably tight.

"I wonder how long my sister will keep your father occupied." She mused.

"Well he said about an hour, but he's got to get your shopping on the way back." I pointed out, trying hard to let the tea towel cover my raging boner.

"I think Lucy might find other jobs to keep him longer than an hour. I shouldn't be at all surprised if he gets home before tea time." Mum's fingers were still inside her open blouse and I could see that her nipples were now pushing against the thin silk. "Come and sit by me darling." Mum used her free hand to pat the seat of the chair next to her.

"Why would Auntie Lucy keep Dad round at her place?" I asked as I sat down, relieved at being able to conceal my burgeoning prick from Mum's debauched stare.

"I think you should know that your Dad and your Aunt Lucy, my sister, are having what they call "an affair"." She didn't look too upset as she told me. "They'll probably be in her bed before very long."

"Aww, fuck," I gasped. "He's a bastard; how do you feel about him being unfaithful?"

"He's never been faithful since before we got married. He's had at least six affairs that I know of; I'm actually surprised Lucy has kept him at bay for so long. He's very persuasive when matters of sex are involved." Mum's blouse fell open and her left heavy breast was fully exposed to my lustful eyes. "Even though he knows that I'm aware of his extra-marital affairs he can still manipulate me to let him fuck me when he wants."

"That doesn't seem right." I managed to gasp as my eyes continued to be mesmerised by her hand caressing her exposed nipple. "Why haven't you divorced the rat?"

"Would you like me to divorce your father? I would lose any hope of getting laid then; at least at the moment your father fucks me on a reasonably regular basis and I need sex; it's why your father married me in the first place." Mum continued to unashamedly play with her luscious bosom, despite knowing that she had my full attention.

"I don't know Mum," I said slowly, "several of my friends at school have divorced parents and I suppose they seem alright with it, but it's something outside my experience."

"What else is beyond your experience?" Mum purred seductively, leaning forward far enough that her breast was resting on the table top.

"This version of you is certainly beyond how I've seen you before." I admitted. "You're acting not at all like my mother. I think I like this you in this mode."

"What mode is that, darling?" She giggled as she let her other breast slide out of her gaping blouse, allowing me to see the full vision of her gorgeous maternal assets. She squeezed them together and my eyes must have been standing on stalks.

"Sexy slut," I said firmly. "Don't get me wrong," I added hastily, not wanting her to get the wrong impression, "that's not a bad thing. You're every boy's wet dream."

"Am I your wet dream baby?" Mum was purring.

"I'm not a baby." I protested fiercely.

"Oh, mummy can see that. You've got far too much down there to be a baby; unless it's a baby elephant that is." She laughed, causing her soft flesh to quiver delightfully. "Would you like to feel Mummy's breasts? You loved to suckle them when you were a baby."

I squirmed uncomfortably as she spoke, only too aware of how my shorts were bulging out at the crotch, blatantly showing my growing erection. I tentatively reached out with my hand, not certain that my mother really meant it, when she giggled delightfully and grabbed me and firmly placed my fingers on her hard nipple. She gave a low moan as I instinctively squeezed the soft succulent warm flesh and the hard button that was almost begging to be played with.

"Oh yes, sweetie, do you like touching Mummy's breasts? Would you like to play with both my tits?"

"Oh god, yes," I let out a long sigh, not realising I had been holding my breath at the sheer bliss of feeling her warm flesh filling my cupped hand. "You feel so good; much better and bigger than Lorna."

"That's good to know; are you sure you don't think I'm too old to let you play with my tits?" She pressed her hand over mine and held me so tightly against her that I could feel her beating heart; it was racing almost as quickly as mine.

"No way," I protested vehemently, "you're not too old for me to play with anything of yours." I added, hoping my insinuation would not go unnoticed.

It didn't.

Mum slid closer to me and her hand slipped rapidly into my lap. "Hmm," she purred, nuzzling my neck with her red lips, "you feel a little swollen in these shorts darling. Perhaps we should loosen your clothing; it's getting very warm in here don't you think?"

I could only agree wholeheartedly as my temperature was rocketing up. As I continued cupping and caressing two heavy soft breasts, Mum expertly unzipped my flies and extracted my rapidly expanding cock. She cooed softly as the full length was exposed and ran her fingers along my 8 inches of throbbing flesh before wrapping them round the thickest part and squeezing gently.

"Is this lovely hard cock just for your mummy? Has Lorna ever seen or held this?" She whimpered. "She would be bat crazy to pass on getting acquainted with it if she has."

"We haven't really got into any heavy petting, she's determined to get married while she's still a virgin bride; her mother's done a real job on her." I managed to gasp as Mum bent down and tenderly kissed the engorged purple helmet of my prick.

"Silly girl, she doesn't know what she's missing." Mum continued to kiss my cock head, alternating her kisses with licking her tongue along the pulsating thick shaft. I continued to fondle her fabulous bosom as she made love to my prick with her mouth until she suddenly sat up and moaned "why don't we take this upstairs sweetie, we can get naked and really dirty there?"

"Sounds like a plan," I smiled. I wasn't about to disagree; so, with all sorts of images running through my mind, I reluctantly took my hands away from her heavy breasts and stood up. My cock was standing out straight and quivering gently as I stepped out of my shorts and followed my mother; I was admiring her swaying buttocks and the crease between her thighs and her taut ass cheeks on the way up the stairs when I noticed the darkening patch in the crotch of her tight blue denim shorts. I realised that she was getting wet from her arousal and I felt a surge of pride that I could produce such a reaction from someone as attractive and sexy as my mother.

She led me into the master bedroom and immediately turned and took hold of my steel hard cock. "Still up for it I see." She giggled as her fingers were once again wrapped around my throbbing prick.

"Oh god, yes," I gasped, "are you sure Dad won't interrupt?"

"No, he'll be screwing your Aunt Lucy for several hours yet. He has staying power, I'll give him that; the trouble is he hardly ever stays in me." Mum sounded sorrowful as she was obviously thinking about Dad and his wayward activities.

Then I had a flash of inspiration. "Why not give him a call and ask him to pick up something you'd forgotten about. That way we'll know he's still with your sister."

Mum smiled, "I knew you were a bright young man." She released her grip on my cock and picked up her phone; speed dialling Dad's mobile. It went straight to voice mail, and Mum immediately cut the call off. "It looks like your father is too busy to answer his phone. I do hope Lucy is enjoying my husband's cock." She looked a little cross for a second but when she caught sight of my still rock hard erection she brightened up at once and a big smile spread across her face. "But she won't be enjoying it half as much as I will with your very large cock darling."

She giggled as she unzipped her shorts and wiggled them down over her hips and dropped them onto the carpet; her blouse she simply shrugged off her shoulders, leaving her wearing just her pale blue silk panties and white high heeled sandals. "Do you like what you see darling?"

"I couldn't be any harder." I groaned as she disposed of her wet panties, kicking them across the room when they got entangled with the straps of her sandals.

"That's what I like to hear; mummy likes to play with really hard pricks." She purred as she knelt on the bed and leaned forward to kiss the purple head of my cock. This time, however, she went all the way and drew my whole shaft into her wet hot mouth, eagerly sucking me and moaning at the same time. I reciprocated by playing with her heavy breasts as they hung down from her chest, squeezing the warm firm flesh and hard nipples.

Mum finally let my prick slip out of her mouth as she rolled over onto her back, lifting her legs up into the air and parting her thighs. "Oh god, you're so big and hard. Fuck me, Owen; fucking your dirty mummy with this monster." Her hands trembled as she pulled me onto the bed between her spread legs.

"Are you sure?" I gasped as I gazed in awe at the pink lips that were dripping from her sexual arousal.

As sure as I have been about anything ever in my life; I want, no, I need your cock in my cunt and I want your cum ejecting into me."

"What about making you pregnant? Are you on the pill?" I wondered. "If you I did make you pregnant that would be hard to explain as Dad has always said he didn't want any more kids."

"Well I want more kids, and seeing your impressive prick I want you to be the father; slide your cock into mummy's cunt and breed me. I want my body to be yours."

That was enough to push me over the edge. The head of my prick slipped between the thick engorged lips of her labia and then with one quick push I was balls deep in my mother's impatient wet tunnel. I couldn't believe it, not only was I experiencing my very first fuck, but I was doing it with my mother. She screamed with joy as she felt me filling her cunt with my stiff cock and she wrapped her legs round my waist to keep me firmly inside her.

"Oh god," she screamed, "oh yes.....yes.....fuck me....make me... your slut....I...want...you...to...own....me"

Her words echoed in my mind, she wanted me, as I thrust fiercely into her welcoming womb. "I can't hold out," I whispered, I need to cum in you now....right....NOW!" My balls erupted as the pressure became too much and I felt my semen shooting up the length of my cock and exploding out of the tip and coating her tunnel and cervix with my hot thick cum.

Mum arched her back up to get as much of my prick in her as she could, and I felt her cunt walls convulsing around my hard flesh as her orgasm joined with mine. She was sobbing and shaking with the intensity of our mutual release and I leaned forward and kissed her lips, our mouths mashed together as our tongues swirling with each other's with a passion I had ever experienced before.

As we slowly relaxed in a post coital haze I slowly began to withdraw, worried that I might be too heavy to remain lying on and in my mother's beautiful body. She felt my slow withdrawal and powerfully held me still with both her arms and legs. "Don't leave me," she sobbed softly, "I want to feel you inside, your prick and your cum fill me like I've never been filled before."

I kissed her tears from her cheeks and smiled down at her fearful face. "I'm glad my first was with you." I whispered.

"I'm so glad you gave me your virginity, but be assured, now that you're no longer a virgin we're going to have lots more sex like this, baby." She breathed back. "My pussy won't be happy with any substitute; your prick was meant to be mine."

"Don't you think it might get complicated? I mean I know Dad's out fucking around, but we're living under the same roof and we'll be around each other all the time; I don't know how I'll be able to keep my hands off you."

Mum giggled, "Your hands are welcome anytime and anywhere, just as long as they are followed by your cock inside me pumping my pussy full with as much of your cum as I can get."

"Would you mind if we started right now, I can't seem to get my prick to go down?"

"Oh darling, this is better than I could have imagined. I've been dreaming of this for weeks now; every time you were close I was panicking in case your father noticed my arousal. You don't have to ask, my pussy and whole body are yours to do with as you want. I can't wait until you have fucked me in all my holes and made me your whore, I love you so much."

That was all encouragement that I needed; my shaft was still as rigid as when we had started and buried deep in my mother, so I began slowly and unhurriedly to slide in and out of my mother's tightly embracing deep and wet cunt. Her body reacted with the same fervour as our first fuck and we proceeded to copulate with a passion that brought us finally to our second climax of the morning, my semen unloaded deep in her luscious succulent cunt; leaving us drained for several hours.

I think we both drifted off to sleep for a while before we were woken suddenly by the phone ringing. Mum slowly lifted her mobile and mouthed "your father" before she said "Hello Harry, I thought you'd be home by now, Lucy only said an hour." I didn't hear Dad's response but I could see Mum grinning at what he said. "OK, we'll expect you in a couple of hours then. Give my love to my sister; tell her not to do anything I wouldn't." I nearly laughed out loud as I imagined my father and aunt fucking each other, happy in the belief that they were undiscovered in their illicit affair while I was lying on my parents' bed with my naked mother's cunt full of my thick white semen, even now swimming up to impregnate her fertile womb.

"So, Aunt Lucy found some other jobs for him to do." I murmured as I caressed the soft flesh of my mother's tits, smiling as her nipples hardened under my touch and she parted her legs, exposing the white dribbles of my cum dripping out of her well used cunt.

"It appears so; what on earth should we do for the next few hours?" Mum giggled deliciously.

"Well we might see if what we've been doing was a one-off or will continue to be enjoyable and loving." I slipped my fingers between her thighs and into her willing body. "Hmm, you still feel full of your son's semen." I laughed. "Are you sure you want me back in here?"

"With all my heart darling; I need you inside me. Now that we've made love you will always be welcome in my pussy, as will all your little swimmers. Feeling you cumming in me is the best sex I've ever had; I want you to give me that love every day and night." Mum laid her hand over mine as I caressed her cunt lips.

I managed to eject three more loads into my mother's eager body; enough to satisfy the both of us for the moment, and we were showered and dressed when Dad finally made it home.

We managed to act normally around each other until it was time for me to go to bed. "Sleep well, darling." Mum called out as I left the lounge, causing me to nearly choke with laughter.

I slept like a log.

It was early on Monday morning when I got up refreshed and eagerly awaiting my mother's appearance. I was in the kitchen getting a bowl of cereal and pouring the milk into the bowl when Mum walked in. She was dressed for work in a summer dress that I had never seen before; usually she wore a skirt and blouse. I could see that she had a look of hunger in her eyes when she caught sight of me and her hands were trembling as she reached for me. "I've missed you," she whispered, "I lay there all night longing to have you next to me, fucking my empty pussy full of you cum; it was a torment to know there was a cock in bed with me and it wasn't the one I wanted. Did you miss me?" She was cupping my balls gently and moaning as she felt my erection harden. "Your Dad will be down in a few minutes, it's killing me to feel how much you want me and not be able to satisfy your carnal needs."

12