Parental Break-Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll need to be patient, unless you want Dad to know." I whispered as I lifted the hem of her dress to discover she was wearing hold-up stockings and no panties. "Oh god," I breathed, "this is going to make me hard all day, thinking about you in the shop and naked under your dress. You really like to tease, don't you?"

"Oh yes, I want you hot and hard when I get home from work." My mother was stroking my erection and smiling wickedly. "I'll be ready for you to fuck your Mummy's brains out." She suddenly pulled away and a few seconds later my father walked into the kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast, dear?" Mum looked over her shoulder at her husband.

"I need to be on my way in the next five minutes. I forgot I had a departmental heads meeting early. Sorry; I'll catch you both this evening." He wrapped his arms round Mum's waist from behind her and kissed her neck. He gave me a quick wave and was out of the door in a flash.

"Well, that was unexpected." I laughed, "Instead of being caught he's given us a few extra minutes alone." I walked across to Mum and took her in my arm and our mouths met with a hunger from being apart for nearly nine hours. "You might be a few minutes late to open your shop." I grunted as I pulled her dress up to her waist and spun her round so she was facing the kitchen table.

"Wh...a...t are you doing darling?" She panted, breathing heavily from the sheer passion of our kiss.

I didn't reply, but pushed her shoulders down until she was lying on the table top. Mum gulped as the head of my cock slide between her smooth thighs and along the slippery channel between the lips of her pussy.

"My god Owen, what if your father comes back?" She instinctively parted her legs to give me easier access to her wet slit. "Oh please stick your cock in me; I need you inside me."

Our first fuck of the day was fast and furious. I rammed my cock into her so hard that I came in minutes and my spunk erupted deep into her again, adding more of my seed to yesterday's multiple deposits.

I know Mum felt like a new woman when she left for work that morning because she told me so as we kissed passionately. After consuming a nice breakfast with me, she was almost skipping with pleasure as she practically floated out of the house, a huge smile on her face. Watching her leave, I hoped she would not have second thought about us and would return home after work to yet more hot-blooded incestuous sex.


12