All Comments on 'Parental Controls'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bumknee52bumknee52about 5 years ago
whaaat?

Love the story...but what's Ericka's story twist?!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Please continue with the story.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 5 years ago
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:

ERICA's - twist ......... she told her really slutty sister whether older whether younger

about everything . . ERICA's sister truly wants literally join MR.G along

his daughter possibly even ERICA's sister just simply wants LISA

MR.G's daughter

philteephilteeabout 5 years ago
MOM!

Mom shows up and joins in.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Written well

Hated the story. Hope he gets revenge on the bitch, make sure you have that in ch2. He, wife and daughter can set things up to fix her little red wagon. How hard can it be to grab her phone and download some really fucked up stuff.

Best if he just told his wife and daughter he watches porn. Couldn't finish reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Such a lovely twist.

That was a very erotic story and well worth full marks.

The control which Erika had over Mr G was exactly right and then the final shocking twist when Lisa entered the study was so outrageously exciting.

You should continue with Lisa and her father plotting for Lisa to tempt her mother.

E

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

Such a great story. I loved the plot twist and the amazing dialogue. Very well done.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

Blackmail stories where the protagonist doesn't fight back lose me quickly. I'm completely unable to relate...

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams4 months ago

Had to stop reading after middle of the first chapter, 18-year-old can’t stream porn, but can I unlock friends, father‘s laptop and search for porn then not downloading, but just sitting there jerking herself for three hours then blackmailing him to bring her beer because it’s worse that she watches porn, she’s 18. Sorry so far from reality that I just couldn’t keep reading I enjoyed some of your other staff, so I’m surprised at this.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 month ago

Loved the story in the end. I wasn’t sure about Erika’s blackmailing ways, but pleased that the three on them came to a mutual understand and began fucking each other. I would have liked to have known what the twist was, but was speculating that it was going to be the mother coming in and “discovering” What was going on, but in reality had been having sex with Erika for some time and knew all about her husband and daughter getting it on and happy for it to continue!!

Shame there hasn’t been a follow up chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous